Best "Each Way"
- Race 1 - TRICOLOURS WENONA GIRL QUALITYTime: 2:40 | Distance: 1200m | Prize $
- Top Pick3 Fasika F: X229XB(6) W(56.5)( T- Joseph Pride )WonDividends : $2.20 $1.20It owns a stack of ability and its best form has come on rain-affected tracks. Drawn ideally and it should be the one to beat.Main Danger7 Seasons F: 2X817B(8) W(53)( T- Les Bridge )53kg on its back and although a touch inconsistent, it has winning claims. Could offer punters with some good value.Next Best1 Booker F: X807XB(7) W(59)( T- Gerald Ryan )Better than what it has been showing. Owns Group 1 form and it could return to that form here. Include.Include in Multis6 Invictus Salute F: 21223B(2) W(53)( T- Mark Newnham )Handles the conditions well and it has already won this preparation. Clark is likely to settle close to the speed.Longer Odds8 Spiritual Pursuit F: X7492B(1) W(53)( J- Kathy O'Hara )( T- Jason Coyle )Big effort to run second last start. Talented at best.
RemarksSome slicks types in the opener
ResultsRace DividendsWin 3 $ 2.20Place1 3 $ 1.20Place2 2 $ 2.40Place3 4 $ 2.10Quinella 2:3 $ 8.70Trifecta 3:2:4 $ 60.90First4 3:2:4:6 $ 322.90
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 3, 6, 7, 8RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 2 - UNSW TODMAN STAKES (G2)Time: 3:15 | Distance: 1200m | Prize $
- Top Pick2 Farnan F: 1101B(1) W(55.5)( T- Waterhouse/Bott )WonDividends : $1.80 $1.30Impressive winner last start and that could be a sign of things to come. Has the Slipper in mind and the inside draw helps.Main Danger1 Tagaloa F: 3141B(7) W(55.5)( J- Michael Walker )( T- Busuttin/Young )PlacedDividend : $1.80Blue Diamond winner that should handle the wet conditions. Being on pace helped last start, but it was a mightily tough effort.Next Best3 Global Quest F: 1X22B(6) W(55.5)Back-to-back placings coming into this race. It has JMac riding and he could drive it over the line. Owns the ability to win.Include in Multis4 Blaze A Trail F: 3X6B(2) W(55.5)Slightly disappointing last start but it didn't have everything go right. That form could turn around with the wet conditions.Longer Odds6 Blondeau F: 242B(5) W(55.5)Capable of causing an upset.
RemarksThe form is cracking in this field
ResultsRace DividendsWin 2 $ 1.80Place1 2 $ 1.30Place2 1 $ 1.80Quinella 1:2 $ 2.20Trifecta 2:1:6 $ 26.80First4 2:1:6:3 $ 34.30Double 3+/2+ $ 3.30Trifecta - Selected!First 4 - Selected!
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 2, 3, 4, 6RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 3 - YARRAMAN PARK REISLING STAKES (G2)Time: 3:50 | Distance: 1200m | Prize $
- Top Pick1 Dame Giselle F: 21X3B(6) W(55.5)WonDividends : $3.10 $1.60Has had the benefit of one run this campaign and that could help. Should get a good run here and it has upside.Main Danger3 See You Soon F: 12XB(9) W(55.5)( J- Jean Van Overmeire )( T- Jean Dubois )PlacedDividend : $1.80Did enough during its first preparation to be considered. Has been backed off the map and that's a good sign.Next Best5 Supreme Idea F: 171B(2) W(55.5)( T- Anthony Freedman )Nothing wrong with two wins from three starts. Another runner with good backing and it could continue its winning ways.Include in Multis2 Mildred F: 15X13B(7) W(55.5)( J- Jordan Childs )( T- Grahame Begg )PlacedDividend : $2.30Speedy type coming over from Melbourne. Likely to head forward and land on the speed. Tough to beat from there.Longer Odds7 Centimental F: 222B(1) W(55.5)Consistent type with upside.
RemarksAnother Slipper form race
ResultsRace DividendsWin 1 $ 3.10Place1 1 $ 1.60Place2 3 $ 1.80Place3 2 $ 2.30Quinella 1:3 $ 4.50Trifecta 1:3:2 $ 45.30First4 1:3:2:9 $ 265.60Trifecta - Selected!
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 2, 3, 5, 7RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 4 - TOKYO CITY KEIBA FIREBALL STAKESTime: 4:25 | Distance: 1100m | Prize $
- Top PickThe 'Best Each Way'9 Yao Dash F: 114XB(2) W(56)( T- Waterhouse/Bott )Handles the ground and it opened up at very generous odds. Firming now and if it shows the same pace as last campaign, it goes close.Main Danger7 California Zimbol F: X113XB(1) W(56.5)PlacedDividend : $1.60It won fresh up last campaign before beating a good field following that. Talented at best and the market suggests that it won't need the run.Next Best1 Cosmic Force F: X216XB(5) W(59)PlacedDividend : $1.50Relishes the conditions and it's another well-backed runner. Owns a stack of ability and we wouldn't be leaving it out.Include in Multis6 Pandemic F: 43X14B(7) W(57)Owns a good turn-of-foot of its day. Right in this race with the right run.Longer Odds2 True Detective F: 76X33B(9) W(58.5)( J- Glyn Schofield )Chance with the conditions.
RemarksPlenty of stellar types in this race
ResultsRace DividendsWin 11 $ 5.70Place1 11 $ 2.00Place2 1 $ 1.50Place3 7 $ 1.60Quinella 1:11 $ 11.30Trifecta 11:1:7 $ 70.50First4 11:1:7:6 $ 290.40
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 2, 6, 7, 9RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 5 - HEINEKEN 3 CANTERBURY STAKES (G1)Time: 5:05 | Distance: 1300m | Prize $
- Top Pick7 Standout F: 112X1B(5) W(56)( J- Tommy Berry )( T- Gerald Ryan )Looks a nice type in the making. Showed that when winning fresh up and it's weighted nicely. Has the most upside of any runner in this field.Main Danger2 The Bostonian F: 9358XB(1) W(59)( T- Tony Pike )WonDividends : $6.90 $2.30Goes bang fresh up and it could do the same here. Nothing wrong with the track conditions and the Kiwi could roll them.Next Best4 Alizee F: 37421B(7) W(57)That was an impressive return to form last time out. It could kick on with it now and a win wouldn't surprise anyone.Include in Multis5 Savatiano F: 101X1B(2) W(57)PlacedDividend : $1.50Dug deep to score easily last start, which could bode well for the autumn. Draws well and it should loom to win at some stage.Longer Odds3 Begood Toya Mother F: 61X77B(3) W(59)( J- Declan Bates )( T- Daniel Bowman )Better than what it has been showing of late.
RemarksSmall field for the first Group 1
ResultsRace DividendsWin 2 $ 6.90Place1 2 $ 2.30Place2 5 $ 1.50Quinella 2:5 $ 6.20Trifecta 2:5:1 $ 160.90First4 2:5:1:6 $ 969.50
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's2, 3, 4, 5, 7RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 6 - HYLAND RACE COLOURS CHALLENGE STAKES (G2)Time: 5:45 | Distance: 1000m | Prize $
- Top Pick2 Nature Strip F: 141X4B(1) W(58.5)WonDividends : $2.80 $1.40An enigmatic type that could rebound in fine order. The 1000m suits perfectly and running around a turn will switch it on. Very tough to hold out.Main Danger3 Redzel F: 138X2B(2) W(58.5)PlacedDividend : $1.50It ran well last start and that's worthy of consideration. The two-time Everest winner isn't far off returning to winning form.Next Best1 Santa Ana Lane F: X225XB(7) W(58.5)( J- Mark Zahra )( T- Anthony Freedman )Doesn't always run its best fresh up and over this distance, but it's class shouldn't be overlooked. Must be included at the odds.Include in Multis5 Deprive F: 2714XB(5) W(58.5)The new sprinter on the scene and it's unbeaten in all six starts at Randwick. That's a huge statistic and it's worthy of going in selections.Longer Odds6 Jungle Edge F: 6X713B(3) W(58.5)( J- Jade Da Rose )( T- Mick Bell )PlacedDividend : $2.90Loves the wet, so include on that basis.
RemarksThe slick sprinters kick off the quaddie
ResultsRace DividendsWin 2 $ 2.80Place1 2 $ 1.40Place2 3 $ 1.50Place3 6 $ 2.90Quinella 2:3 $ 5.90Trifecta 2:3:6 $ 82.10First4 2:3:6:7 $ 826.10Trifecta - Selected!
Betting SuggestionsQuaddiesR6 (2) Nature Strip(3) RedzelR7 (1) Castelvecchio(3) Microphone (5) Shadow Hero (6) BrandenburgR8 (2) The Chosen One(8) Shared Ambition (9) SupernovaR9 (1) Danzdanzdance(2) Irithea (13) EmeraldsQuaddies % to a $20 stake:
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 2, 3, 5, 6RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 7 - MOSTYN COPPER RANDWICK GUINEAS (G1)Time: 6:25 | Distance: 1600m | Prize $
- Top Pick1 Castelvecchio F: 722X6B(10) W(56.5)( T- Richard Litt )Resumed with a good effort last start and it's only going to improve. Has already run second in a Cox Plate, so the world is its oyster.Main Danger5 Shadow Hero F: 115X5B(3) W(56.5)( T- Mark Newnham )WonDividends : $6.30 $2.20Solid effort to run fifth fresh up. Enjoys these conditions and the mile should suit. Has been one of the better-backed runners.Next Best6 Brandenburg F: 122X1B(9) W(56.5)( J- Rachel King )( T- John Sargent )PlacedDividend : $2.10Caused an upset at odds last start, but it's an incredibly consistent runner that must be respected again. Right in this.Include in Multis3 Microphone F: 3X613B(12) W(56.5)PlacedDividend : $1.80It didn't enjoy leading last start. Better ridden more patiently and then chasing one home. Chance if those tactics are applied.Longer OddsThe 'Best Roughie'11 Conqueror F: 64212B(8) W(56.5)( J- Ryan Maloney )( T- Hayes/Dabernig )Second behind Probabeel last start, which is Group 1 form.
RemarksIt's a stacked field for the Guineas
ResultsRace DividendsWin 5 $ 6.30Place1 5 $ 2.20Place2 3 $ 1.80Place3 6 $ 2.10Quinella 3:5 $ 13.10Trifecta 5:3:6 $ 159.40First4 5:3:6:8 $ 933.90Trifecta - Selected!
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 3, 5, 6, 11RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 8 - ENTIRE TRAVEL RANDWICK CITY STAKESTime: 7:05 | Distance: 2000m | Prize $
- Top PickThe 'Day's Best'8 Shared Ambition F: 111X3B(4) W(55.5)Indicative Odds: $1.95On the path for a Melbourne Cup and that was a good effort for third fresh up. Knows how to win and the odds look spot on.Main Danger2 The Chosen One F: 950X3B(7) W(58.5)( T- Baker/Forsman )Indicative Odds: $4.40The Kiwi is every chance of taking this out. Nice run for third last start and it goes well with a run under its belt. Right in this.Next Best9 Supernova F: 2026XB(5) W(54.5)( T- M, W & J Hawkes )Indicative Odds: $5.50Best form comes fresh and there was plenty of early hype around this runner. 54.5kg on the back helps its chances.Include in Multis1 Raheen House F: 3960XB(6) W(59)( J- Tommy Berry )( T- Kris Lees )Indicative Odds: $19.00Could run a big race fresh up. Specked at odds.Longer Odds6 Youngstar F: 730X4B(1) W(56)Indicative Odds: $11.00Has lost the will to win, but is never without a chance.
RemarksIt's a wide-open and intriguing field
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 2, 6, 8, 9RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 9 - SHARP EXTENSIVE IT ASPIRATION QUALITYTime: 7:40 | Distance: 1600m | Prize $
- Top Pick1 Danzdanzdance F: 955X5B(11) W(59.5)It's finding it tough to win a race but that was a good effort last start. It just needs to regain that winning feeling to kick on with it.Main Danger2 Irithea F: X6274B(10) W(57)( T- Bjorn Baker )PlacedDividend : $2.10It likes to ride the speed and that's a positive in these conditions. Should be able to run them along and kick strongly.Next Best13 Emeralds F: 346X5B(4) W(53)( T- John Sargent )Won second-up last campaign, and no reason why he couldn't win again. Gets in with only 53kg on its back, so respect its chances.Include in Multis8 Aliferous F: 420X2B(9) W(53)( T- Kris Lees )Nice type on its day. Comes into this with a good placing and it has improvement left in its legs.Longer Odds5 Aqua D'ivina F: 19445B(7) W(53)( J- Jean Van Overmeire )( T- Matthew Smith )Owns upset claims at odds.
RemarksAn even field to close the card
ResultsRace DividendsWin 3 $ 5.40Place1 3 $ 2.20Place2 2 $ 2.10Place3 7 $ 3.00Quinella 2:3 $ 13.90Trifecta 3:2:7 $ 316.10First4 3:2:7:8 $ 1397.10Double 8+/3 $ 11.00
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 2, 5, 8, 13RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%