Best "Each Way"
- Race 1 - STRAWBERRY HILL STUD HANDICAPTime: 2:10 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top PickThe 'Day's Best'2 Pandemic F: 11B(4) W(58.5)Brilliant turn-of-foot shown to score last start. Shouldn't have won and it looks a nice type in the making. Top chance.Main Danger3 Funstar F: 11B(5) W(58)PlacedDividend : $1.80Well-related runner which did it nicely last start. Unbeaten runner and it could continue that streak here.Next Best1 Superium F: 11X42B(7) W(59.5)( T- Joseph Pride )Scored a tough win last start but was relegated. That form should hold up nicely for this and each-way odds are on offer.Include in Multis4 Yao Dash F: 1B(6) W(57)( T- Waterhouse/Bott )WonDividends : $3.30 $1.50Scored with ease on debut the runner-up has since won midweek. Owns good barrier speed and winning this wouldn't be a surprise.Longer Odds7 Pretty Brazen F: 45X16B(8) W(55)( T- T & C McEvoy )Fair enough effort last start and it could run well.
RemarksLovely field to open the card
ResultsRace DividendsWin 4 $ 3.30Place1 4 $ 1.50Place2 3 $ 1.80Place3 9 $ 5.60Quinella 3:4 $ 10.60Trifecta 4:3:9 $ 296.00First4 4:3:9:2 $ 910.70
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 2, 3, 4, 7RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 2 - TAB HIGHWAY HANDICAPTime: 2:50 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick15 Leshrac F: 35X61B(5) W(53)( J- Glen Boss )( T- Matthew Dunn )Good win last time out and it has plenty of upside. Should pay nice odds and it looks a strong chance.Main Danger4 Hit the Target F: 5139XB(4) W(58)( T- Stephen Jones )Good enough to win three races last season. That form bodes well for this and it's drawn to get a soft run. Goes close and nice odds on offer.Next Best12 Lady Demi F: 31226B(12) W(53.5)( J- Brock Ryan )( T- Terry Robinson )WonDividends : $6.70 $2.40Has been well backed to win and looks a nice chance. Should be right around the mark with luck.Include in Multis6 Press Box F: 5111XB(9) W(57.5)( T- Dean Mirfin )PlacedDividend : $2.80Scored three consecutive wins to close out last season. Tough to overlook that form and it should be going very close.Longer Odds5 Nicconita F: 81X74B(7) W(57.5)( T- John Bateman )Giving it one more chance after working home nicely late last start.
RemarksAnother good Highway field
ResultsRace DividendsWin 12 $ 6.70Place1 12 $ 2.40Place2 9 $ 5.40Place3 6 $ 2.80Quinella 9:12 $ 66.40Trifecta 12:9:6 $ 791.30First4 12:9:6:4 $ 4759.60
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's4, 5, 6, 12, 15RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 3 - MIGHT AND POWER FOR CPA SPRINTTime: 3:25 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick1 Bleu Roche F: 2980XB(3) W(60)Pretty smart on its day. Not the most consistent runner going around but it has been well backed and should run accordingly.Main Danger3 Miss Invincible F: 40X14B(7) W(58.5)WonDividends : $4.20 $1.60Good fresh up win and suffering from second-up syndrome last start. Still, it was a solid performance and it has attracted good bets.Next Best7 Ballistica F: 520X1B(6) W(55)PlacedDividend : $1.80Scored a good fresh up win and that form looks solid for this. Gets in nicely with only 55kg on its back. That helps.Include in Multis5 Bare Naked Lady F: 25224B(4) W(56.5)( J- Joshua Parr )( T- Tracey Bartley )Just finding a few better but it shouldn't be all that far away. Has a good turn-of-foot when they go quickly up front. Chance.Longer Odds6 Jay Jay D'ar F: 33381B(2) W(55.5)PlacedDividend : $2.00Comes into this off a win. Chance.
RemarksForm coming from multiple avenues in this
ResultsRace DividendsWin 3 $ 4.20Place1 3 $ 1.60Place2 7 $ 1.80Place3 6 $ 2.00Quinella 3:7 $ 12.90Trifecta 3:7:6 $ 110.20First4 3:7:6:1 $ 343.90Trifecta - Selected!First 4 - Selected!
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 3, 5, 6, 7RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 4 - SYDNEY MARKETS HANDICAPTime: 4:00 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick3 Baller F: 550X8B(10) W(59.5)( T- Anthony Cummings )WonDividends : $2.20 $1.40Faced a tough ask last start in the Winx Stakes. Better suited here and despite rising in weight, it should take some catching.Main Danger7 All Too Free F: 13X21B(6) W(55.5)Got back to winning form when winning last time out. Gets the weight advantage on the favourite and should be right in the thick of it.Next Best2 Murillo F: X06X6B(3) W(60)PlacedDividend : $2.60Hasn't won for awhile but has had some problems. Could return to winning form here with a good trip in transit. Don't discount.Include in Multis9 Tarbert F: 7X701B(9) W(54)( J- Glen Boss )( T- John Shelton )PlacedDividend : $3.00Last start winner which gets in light and knows how to win. Can handle the rise in class.Longer Odds6 Condor F: 0X140B(4) W(56.5)( T- Paul Perry )Capable of sprinting well on its day. Shouldn't be overlooked here.
RemarksLooks another good form guide for the spring
ResultsRace DividendsWin 3 $ 2.20Place1 3 $ 1.40Place2 9 $ 3.00Place3 2 $ 2.60Quinella 3:9 $ 14.90Trifecta 3:9:2 $ 116.70First4 3:9:2:4 $ 474.40Trifecta - Selected!
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's2, 3, 6, 7, 9RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 5 - DARLEY FURIOUS STAKES (G2)Time: 4:35 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick2 Libertini F: 211X1B(3) W(56)( T- Anthony Cummings )WonDividends : $1.20 $1.00Could be the next superstar. Winning second up is never easy, but it is well above average and could sling shot into Everest calculations.Main Danger4 Villami F: 183X4B(5) W(56)( T- Gerald Ryan )PlacedDividend : $3.50Best-backed to beat Libertini. Good debut effort before taking on some tough company. Could run a nice race and place odds appeal.Next Best5 Let It Pour F: 3X23B(4) W(56)Not too far behind in some tough fields of late. Yet to win a race and this is no easier, but respect its ability.Include in Multis3 Probabeel F: 1165XB(1) W(56)( T- Jamie Richards )Kiwi runner which will likely need more ground, but has sprinted well in the past. Good enough to upset this field.Longer Odds6 Darling Point F: 21B(6) W(56)( T- Brad Widdup )Has upside and could create an upset.
RemarksLibertini holds the market at ransom
ResultsRace DividendsWin 2 $ 1.20Place1 2 $ 1.00Place2 4 $ 3.50Quinella 2:4 $ 4.70Trifecta 2:4:5 $ 25.90First4 2:4:5:3 $ 54.60Trifecta - Selected!First 4 - Selected!
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's2, 3, 4, 5, 6RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 6 - FORUM CONCORDE STAKES (G3)Time: 5:10 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top PickThe 'Best Each Way'6 Zoustyle F: 11X1XB(4) W(57)( J- Brad Stewart )( T- Tony Gollan )Value with the Queenslander. Unbeaten to date and although hasn't been tested against much, it looks a real professional type. Nice odds.Main Danger3 Nature Strip F: 1014XB(2) W(60)Owns a stack of speed and the 1000m suits. Likely to go forward and try to survive what should be an electric pace.Next Best4 Sunlight F: 3113XB(6) W(58.5)( T- T & C McEvoy )Quality mare which is highly underrated. Winner of 10 from 16 and over $4 million. Tough to beat.Include in Multis1 Redzel F: 2862XB(3) W(60)WonDividends : $6.40 $3.00Two-time Everest winner which didn't win last campaign, but has class. Can't be overlooked in a tactical affair.Longer Odds2 Pierata F: 5251XB(5) W(60)( T- Gregory Hickman )PlacedDividend : $3.20Likely to be warming up late. Chance.
RemarksA field of six but it's a mini Everest
ResultsRace DividendsWin 1 $ 6.40Place1 1 $ 3.00Place2 2 $ 3.20Quinella 1:2 $ 19.20Trifecta 1:2:5 $ 252.40First4 1:2:5:3 $ 463.00
Betting SuggestionsQuaddiesR6 (3) Nature Strip(4) Sunlight (6) ZoustyleR7 (1) Avilius(2) Samadoubt (15) Girl TuesdayR8 (2) Te Akau Shark(3) Kolding (4) DreamforceR9 (6) Sweet Deal(15) Re Edit (17) RoherynQuaddies % to a $20 stake: 55
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 2, 3, 4, 6RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 7 - BOB INGHAM CHELMSFORD STAKES (G2)Time: 5:50 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick1 Avilius F: 511X4B(10) W(59)PlacedDividend : $1.20Got a little too far back last start but made up good ground. Best horse in the race and only needs a drag into the race to get it done.Main Danger2 Samadoubt F: 915X1B(15) W(59)WonDividends : $9.40 $2.30Caused a massive upset at Group 1 level last start. Goes forward and if it gets a soft lead, it could win. Clark is the best front-running jockey in the land.Next Best15 Girl Tuesday F: 81231B(2) W(57)PlacedDividend : $1.70Might have gone to another level with that win last time out. Gets in nicely from the draw and it could add some much-needed value.Include in Multis3 Finche F: 5134XB(8) W(59)( J- Kathy O'Hara )Doesn't lack class and will be working home nicely. Has been nicely backed to win at odds and we wouldn't be ruling it out.Longer OddsThe 'Best Roughie'11 Angel of Truth F: 6511XB(9) W(58.5)( T- Gwenda Markwell )Nothing wrong with its form last campaign so consider here.
RemarksQuality field with money coming for the favourite
ResultsRace DividendsWin 2 $ 9.40Place1 2 $ 2.30Place2 1 $ 1.20Place3 15 $ 1.70Quinella 1:2 $ 7.00Trifecta 2:1:15 $ 87.10First4 2:1:15:7 $ 1133.20Trifecta - Selected!
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 2, 3, 11, 15RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 8 - HARVEY NORMAN TRAMWAY STAKES (G2)Time: 6:30 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick2 Te Akau Shark F: 111X2B(10) W(57)( T- Jamie Richards )Indicative Odds: $3.60Made up a stack of ground last start. That was a good effort and the improving track conditions help here. Has all the talent needed to win.Main Danger3 Kolding F: 1111XB(5) W(57)( J- Hugh Bowman )Indicative Odds: $7.00Professional type which rattled off four consecutive wins last season. Goes well fresh and could give them plenty to chase.Next Best4 Dreamforce F: 8132XB(9) W(56.5)( T- John Thompson )Indicative Odds: $3.40Three-time winner fresh up and it could make an impression here. Underrated type which should be right around the mark.Include in Multis8 Invincible Gem F: 10X23B(13) W(55.5)( T- Kris Lees )Indicative Odds: $11.00Needs luck from a wide draw but it has enough ability to win. Has fitness on its side with two runs. That should help.Longer Odds11 Kaonic F: 5496XB(6) W(55)( J- Kathy O'Hara )Indicative Odds: $61.00Could cause an upset here at nice odds.
RemarksTe Akau Shark heads a cracking field
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's2, 3, 4, 8, 11RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 9 - NEXON HANDICAPTime: 7:10 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick17 Roheryn F: 12X16B(16) W(53)Was asked to do too much last time out. Likely to get good pace up front here and it has the weight to help. Big chance.Main Danger15 Re Edit F: 6639XB(6) W(52)( J- Brock Ryan )Meets a field it could handle here. Has shown good ability at times and it's another runner at a light weight of 52kg. Chance.Next Best6 Sweet Deal F: 54511B(12) W(57.5)( T- John Thompson )PlacedDividend : $1.50Scratched from Wyong on Friday for a harder race here. That's a good sign and it only needs luck from a wide draw. Include.Include in Multis8 Scarlet Dream F: 3727XB(3) W(56)( T- Mark Newnham )PlacedDividend : $2.20Owns Group 1 potential after looking good last season. Looks well-placed to score here and it has been well backed to win.Longer Odds4 Muraaqeb F: 300X9B(10) W(59.5)( J- Blaike McDougall )( T- Hayes/Dabernig )Could improve with the run under its belt. Odds are appealing.
RemarksWide open field in the last
ResultsRace DividendsWin 9 $ 23.90Place1 9 $ 5.80Place2 8 $ 2.20Place3 6 $ 1.50Quinella 8:9 $ 82.30Trifecta 9:8:6 $ 885.80First4 9:8:6:10 $ 4405.00Double 4/9 $ 62.40
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's4, 6, 8, 15, 17RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%