Best "Each Way"
- Race 1 - TAB HIGHWAY HANDICAPTime: 2:10 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick3 Girls Are Ready F: 084X3B(4) W(57)( J- Jessica Taylor )( T- Joe Cleary )PlacedDividend : $2.40Opened at double-figure odds which was crazy. Firming right into the market now and it could start favourite. Nice chance.Main Danger1 Assault'n'bathory F: 23128B(7) W(58.5)( J- Nash Rawiller )( T- Danielle Seib )WonDividends : $4.50 $2.00Twice a winner already this campaign. Tricky draw but it has plenty of upside and it has every chance to win this.Next Best7 Scarlet Missile F: 32233B(6) W(55.5)( J- Glen Boss )( T- Stirling Osland )Knows how to run in behind the winner. Five consecutive placings coming into this and it won't take long to win a race.Include in Multis4 Eurosay F: 67311B(12) W(57)( T- Todd Smart )Comes into this with winning form and it can handle the rise in class. Drawing wide on the heavy track might not be overly bad.Longer Odds9 Yarrinup Flyer F: 25411B(2) W(54.5)( T- Jim Jarvis )Another which boasts consecutive wins coming into this. Chance.
RemarksTypical Highway to kick off the card
ResultsRace DividendsWin 1 $ 4.50Place1 1 $ 2.00Place2 18 $ 6.90Place3 3 $ 2.40Quinella 1:18 $ 48.80Trifecta 1:18:3 $ 562.60First4 1:18:3:7 $ 2874.70
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 3, 4, 7, 9RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 2 - ATC MEMBER TOURS HANDICAPTime: 2:45 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick7 Wimlah F: 21526B(7) W(56.5)WonDividends : $3.30 $1.50Backed to win in the early betting markets. Nicely weighted and it's up and running this campaign, which is a big help. Good chance.Main Danger5 Helga F: 5X113B(1) W(57.5)( J- Chris Williams )( T- Les Bridge )Good back-to-back wins before battling to run third last start. Could rebound and it gets the inside draw to work with. Goes close.Next Best9 Seles F: 17373B(9) W(54.5)The money has come for this on the back of a strong finishing 3rd last timeInclude in Multis12 The Promise F: 8X953B(4) W(52.5)( J- Andrew Adkins )( T- John Thompson )Opened at 17's this morning - backed right down. Has good draw to assist chancesLonger Odds2 Lady Cuvee F: 1623XB(5) W(60)Good win fresh up last campaign so include based on that.
RemarksGood field where Chris Waller runs five of them
ResultsRace DividendsWin 7 $ 3.30Place1 7 $ 1.50Place2 13 $ 2.10Place3 10 $ 3.40Quinella 7:13 $ 11.50Trifecta 7:13:10 $ 215.40First4 7:13:10:12 $ 898.80
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's2, 5, 7, 9, 12RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 3 - EVEREST CARNIVAL HANDICAPTime: 3:20 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick2 Thy Kingdom Come F: 6X542B(7) W(60.5)( T- John Thompson )Getting closer to a win after some nice efforts so far. Looks set for the win here and the odds on offer are generous.Main Danger11 Adana F: 72X75B(2) W(53.5)WonDividends : $3.70 $1.70Continues to run at unders, but must be considered a winning chance. Will win when you leave it out, so include.Next Best1 Pelethronius F: 56114B(3) W(61.5)( J- Blaike McDougall )( T- David Pfieffer )Two wins before going up in class last time. This easier and may well bounce backInclude in Multis5 Irukandji F: 409X5B(5) W(57.5)( T- Bjorn Baker )Performed well as a youngster and it could show up at each-way odds in this. Chance for a minor upset.Longer Odds7 Shock Alert F: 3X625B(9) W(56.5)( T- Bjorn Baker )PlacedDividend : $2.905th last time but only beaten 2 lengths. Hugh Bowman a big plus
RemarksWide open field
ResultsRace DividendsWin 11 $ 3.70Place1 11 $ 1.70Place2 7 $ 2.90Place3 13 $ 2.20Quinella 7:11 $ 18.50Trifecta 11:7:13 $ 202.90First4 11:7:13:3 $ 1597.00
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 2, 5, 7, 11RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 4 - NATHAN'S FAMOUS HANDICAPTime: 3:55 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick11 Heart Of Grace F: 6184XB(1) W(55)( T- Frank Pangallo )Has looked good to date and comes into this fresh up. Gets the inside draw and only 55kg on the back, which helps.Main Danger5 Costello F: 7X526B(4) W(58)( J- Jason Collett )( T- David Payne )PlacedDividend : $2.90Very unlucky in behind runners last start. Has been backed accordingly and an overdue win isn't far away.Next Best8 Humbolt Current F: 49X42B(6) W(57.5)Much better run for second last time out. Owns Melbourne form but will handle the wet conditions as shown last start. Right in this.Include in Multis6 Ulusaba F: 41441B(10) W(58)( J- Joshua Parr )Owns good pace and could be running a little over the odds in this. Two wins from its last four starts.Longer OddsThe 'Best Roughie'2 The Good Fight F: 249X1B(13) W(59.5)( T- Shaune Ritchie )PlacedDividend : $2.70Kiwi runner which is well over the odds. Being backed in now which isn't unsurprising.
RemarksBig field and there's plenty of value on offer
ResultsRace DividendsWin 17 $ 24.20Place1 17 $ 4.90Place2 2 $ 2.70Place3 5 $ 2.90Quinella 2:17 $ 78.80Trifecta 17:2:5 $ 1214.40First4 17:2:5:8 $ 4221.10Double 17/6 $ 73.80
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's2, 5, 6, 8, 11RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 5 - SKY RACING ACTIVE SAN DOMENICO STAKES (G3)Time: 4:30 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick3 Bivouac F: 141X1B(4) W(57)PlacedDividend : $1.00The acceleration to win last start was incredible. Handles the wet and its odds are only getting skinnier. Goes on top here.Main Danger6 Exceedance F: 13XB(1) W(55)WonDividends : $4.20 $1.60Nice type on the rise which looked good in a recent trial. Going to win some nice races and that could be evident with a big run here.Next Best4 Anaheed F: 461X9B(2) W(55.5)( T- P & P Snowden )Only runner that has good barrier speed. Will head forward and try lead throughout. Worth including.Longer Odds5 Catch Me F: 1000XB(5) W(55)( T- P & P Snowden )Showed pace fresh last campaign so consider based on that.
RemarksGreat field with a short-priced favourite
ResultsRace DividendsWin 6 $ 4.20Place1 6 $ 1.60Place2 3 $ 1.00Quinella 3:6 $ 1.90Trifecta 6:3:4 $ 12.80First4 6:3:4:5 $ 13.10Double 17/6 $ 73.80Trifecta - Selected!First 4 - Selected!
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF'sInsufficient RunnersRETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 6 - IRON JACK PREMIER'S CUP (G3)Time: 5:10 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick9 Wolfe F: X2111B(4) W(53)Continues to win and it's tough to overlook that form. Dug deep to score nicely last start and 53kg on the back is a massive bonus.Main Danger5 Come Play With Me F: 21111B(8) W(56)PlacedDividend : $1.30Riding a four-win streak at the moment. Enters the Waller stable with plenty of momentum and every chance of taking this out.Next Best7 So You Win F: 21123B(5) W(53)( J- Glen Boss )Always around the mark and it doesn't know how to run a bad race. Another which gets in light and can make its presense felt.Include in Multis10 Wu Gok F: 12116B(1) W(53)WonDividends : $7.20 $2.30Three wins from last 5 starts says include! Backed down from 16's too todayLonger Odds3 Grey Lion F: X6112B(7) W(58)( T- Matthew Smith )Popular punters pick and is worth including at the odds.
RemarksMany progressive types lining up in this Group 3 affair
ResultsRace DividendsWin 10 $ 7.20Place1 10 $ 2.30Place2 5 $ 1.30Place3 2 $ 3.00Quinella 5:10 $ 10.10Trifecta 10:5:2 $ 197.60First4 10:5:2:7 $ 689.60
Betting SuggestionsQuaddiesR6 (5) Come Play With Me(7) So You Win (9) Wolfe (10) Wu GokR7 (1) Alligator Blood(4) Academy (5) SubedarR8 (3) Mister Songman(7) Desert Lord (12) Fasika (16) So TakenR9 (2) Black Magnum(8) RooseveltQuaddies % to a $20 stake:
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's3, 5, 7, 9, 10RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 7 - MING DYNASTY QUALITY (G3)Time: 5:50 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick5 Subedar F: 11B(2) W(56)Nothing wrong with unbeaten form in a race like this. Gets a good run from the draw and Godolphin are winning everything.Main Danger1 Alligator Blood F: 11X1B(10) W(59)( J- Ryan Maloney )( T- David Vandyke )Impressive efforts in Queensland and it showed a nice turn-of-foot. Taking a risk here but it has plenty of upside.Next Best4 Academy F: 11B(1) W(56)( T- Mark Newnham )Another unbeaten runner which could materialise into a good sort. Drawn the rail so watch out the races are being run.Include in Multis2 Quick Thinker F: 21XB(9) W(57)( T- Baker/Forsman )WonDividends : $10.70 $2.10Showed form last start and that could stack up nicely at odds.Longer Odds7 Reformist F: 1B(4) W(54)PlacedDividend : $3.30Long priced winner on debut for James McDonald. This harder but who knows - it's unbeaten!
RemarksOne of the better races on the card
ResultsRace DividendsWin 2 $ 10.70Place1 2 $ 2.10Place2 11 $ 3.50Place3 7 $ 3.30Quinella 2:11 $ 94.10Trifecta 2:11:7 $ 822.60First4 2:11:7:3 $ 11609.60
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 2, 4, 5, 7RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 8 - TAB HANDICAPTime: 6:30 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top PickThe 'Day's Best'12 Fasika F: 111XB(5) W(55.5)( T- Joseph Pride )Unbeaten after three starts and it's tough to overlook that form. Showed some real professional last season and could return a winner here.Main Danger7 Desert Lord F: 1311XB(1) W(57)Another professional winner which has three wins from its last four. Meets a tough field here but there's plenty of upside.Next Best16 So Taken F: 533X3B(3) W(54)That was a nice run for 3rd last time. Drawn well and looks like being in the finishInclude in Multis3 Mister Songman F: 231X2B(5) W(58)( J- Adam Hyeronimus )Likely to have needed the run last start and it suits better in this. Drawn nicely and it has good tactical speed. Should go close.Longer Odds5 You Make Me Smile F: 46X40B(7) W(58)( T- Jason Coyle )PlacedDividend : $3.20Back in class and a 'live' chance of surprising here
RemarksThe winning form is spread throughout this field
ResultsRace DividendsWin 14 $ 7.10Place1 14 $ 2.30Place2 5 $ 3.20Place3 11 $ 3.70Quinella 5:14 $ 51.60Trifecta 14:5:11 $ 1291.40First4 14:5:11:7 $ 5043.80
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's3, 5, 7, 12, 16RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 9 - AUSTRALIAN TURF CLUB HANDICAPTime: 7:10 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick9 God of Thunder F: X18X2B(4) W(56)WonDividends : $2.80 $1.90Burst through to run second last start. Would have won with another 50m but gets its chance here. Goes on top.Main Danger2 Black Magnum F: 2X110B(5) W(59.5)( J- Chris Williams )( T- Mark Newnham )PlacedDividend : $1.70Disappointing last time out but form prior was too good to be overlooked. Drawn wide but that could be the place to be.Next Best8 Roosevelt F: 672X3B(1) W(56.5)Handy effort for third fresh up and that run should hold it in good stead for this. Always worth including.Include in Multis12 Condemned F: 1X2X5B(2) W(55.5)Will improve for first run back after a long time outLonger Odds13 Spanish Dream F: 231X5B(3) W(55)( T- Paul Cave )Worth including at the odds.
RemarksWide-open field to close the card
ResultsRace DividendsWin 9 $ 2.80Place1 9 $ 1.90Place2 2 $ 1.70Quinella 2:9 $ 6.00Trifecta 9:2:13 $ 48.30First4 9:2:13:8 $ 110.90Double 14/9+ $ 18.60Trifecta - Selected!First 4 - Selected!
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's2, 8, 9, 12, 13RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%