Best "Each Way"
- Race 1 - TAB HANDICAPTime: 8:15 | Distance: 1100m | Prize $
- Top Pick1 Jerle F: 24532B(1) W(58)PlacedDividend : $1.80Getting close to a win after running against some strong fields. Punters are getting better odds than expected, so consider.Main Danger2 Dubai Star F: 26B(6) W(57.5)WonDividends : $1.70 $1.00Plenty of money coming for it and it should find this slightly easier than recent assignments. Should be running close.Next Best6 Close To Me F: 50XB(8) W(55)( T- P & P Snowden )Fair effort on debut but was outclassed last start. Could return in good order and having McDonald riding helps. Chance to cause a minor upset.Include in Multis3 Castlecomer F: 87B(2) W(57)Has done nothing to date but did improve at the trials recently. Has come for specking in the betting which is a good sign from this stable.Longer Odds8 Xylaroo F:B(4) W(55)( J- Glen Boss )Worth including at the odds. Could show some cheek on debut.
RemarksMany of these will break maidens soon
ResultsRace DividendsWin 2 $ 1.70Place1 2 $ 1.00Place2 4 $ 2.20Place3 1 $ 1.80Quinella 2:4 $ 8.60Trifecta 2:4:1 $ 56.90First4 2:4:1:8 $ 269.80
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 2, 3, 6, 8RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 2 - VINERY YEARLINGS HANDICAPTime: 8:45 | Distance: 1200m | Prize $
- Top Pick4 Juan Diva F: 413B(5) W(59.5)PlacedDividend : $1.80Produced a big effort to win two back and wasn't beaten far last start. It has every chance of winning this race and each-way odds are being offered.Main Danger1 Quiet Riot F: 14B(1) W(61)The best-backed runner in the early markets. Good winner on debut before settling close and battling last start. Should strip fitter for the run.Next Best7 Steel Diamond F: 3X17XB(4) W(59)( T- Rick Worthington )Scored in a fresh state last campaign and could do the same again here. Has had two trial placings on heavy tracks since.Include in Multis6 Electric Girl F: 2316B(6) W(59)( J- Glen Boss )( T- Gwenda Markwell )WonDividends : $5.00 $2.60Fair last start but it shouldn't find this much harder. Its form prior was very good and it has been specked at odds. Right in this.Longer Odds2 Aesop's Fable F: 1116XB(7) W(60)( T- John Sargent )Recent trial winner that has upside.
RemarksNot much between the majority of this field
ResultsRace DividendsWin 6 $ 5.00Place1 6 $ 2.60Place2 4 $ 1.80Quinella 4:6 $ 5.90Trifecta 6:4:3 $ 51.70First4 6:4:3:8 $ 125.00
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 2, 4, 6, 7RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 3 - LONHRO @ DARLEY HANDICAPTime: 9:15 | Distance: 1550m | Prize $
- Top Pick2 Yonkers F: X21X1B(6) W(60.5)WonDividends : $3.40 $1.60Has scored consecutive wins either side of a spell. Not easy second-up but it could be a type that rises through the grades. Goes well.Main Danger4 Olympic Legend F: 821B(8) W(58)( T- Les Bridge )Led throughout when scoring last time out. Tough to beat runners from this stable when they're in form. Good enough to win again.Next Best8 Austria F: 22225B(1) W(56)Becoming costly for punters but a win shouldn't be too far away. Gets the inside draw once again and we wouldn't be leaving it out.Include in Multis5 Nordic Lover F: 31922B(2) W(57.5)( J- Glyn Schofield )( T- Gary Moore )Scored four back and has been knocking on the door its last couple. Gets a good run from the draw and it won't be far off them.Longer Odds3 Budderoo Knight F: X3641B(3) W(59)( J- Brock Ryan )( T- R & L Price )Has the confidence back now following a win.
RemarksSmallish field but it's a good form race
ResultsRace DividendsWin 2 $ 3.40Place1 2 $ 1.60Place2 6 $ 2.80Place3 7 $ 7.30Quinella 2:6 $ 12.70Trifecta 2:6:7 $ 346.60First4 2:6:7:4 $ 1655.60
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's2, 3, 4, 5, 8RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 4 - THE AGENCY REAL ESTATE HANDICAPTime: 9:45 | Distance: 1900m | Prize $
- Top Pick2 Impactful F: 41B(9) W(59.5)Indicative Odds: $3.80Drawn wide but it looked good when winning last start. Should be able to rise through the grades and this field isn't overly hot.Main Danger1 Frenzied F: X1034B(5) W(61)Indicative Odds: $7.00Experienced type that has won already this campaign. Big weight but it's likely to head forward and kick strongly.Next Best7 Bedivere F: 9X642B(7) W(57)( T- Kris Lees )Indicative Odds: $6.00Getting into its work nicely this time in. Handy effort for second last start and it looks set for a big effort. Generous odds.Include in Multis9 Off Her Roca F: 511B(4) W(56.5)( J- Keagan Latham )Indicative Odds: $6.00Back-to-back wins coming into this race and we wouldn't be ruling it out. Draws well and it could continue its hot form.Longer Odds8 Blast F: X7366B(1) W(57)( T- Anthony Cummings )Indicative Odds: $9.50Good enough to allow one more chance.
RemarksPlenty of value on offer throughout this field
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 2, 7, 8, 9RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 5 - PHIL GILBERT KIA HANDICAPTime: 10:15 | Distance: 1900m | Prize $
- Top PickThe 'Day's Best'6 Opacity F: 211B(2) W(56.5)( T- John O'Shea )WonDividends : $1.40 $1.10Searching for its third consecutive win. Drawing barrier two helps and it should be ridden positively by McDonald. Top chance.Main Danger3 Seeingisbelieving F: X2356B(9) W(59.5)( J- Samantha Clenton )( T- Kim Waugh )PlacedDividend : $2.10Backed and beaten multiple times this season but it could finally pay off punters. Just needs some luck in running to be competitive.Next Best1 Impavido F: 90228B(3) W(60.5)Better than what it showed last time out. Form prior consisted of two second placings and it should be right around the mark again.Include in Multis4 Power Lift F: 05411B(1) W(57.5)( J- Tommy Berry )( T- R & L Price )Gunning for its third straight win. Faces a rise in class but drawing the rail is ideal and it could come with a big late run.Longer Odds8 Fabricator F: 13034B(7) W(56)( T- Jason Coyle )PlacedDividend : $2.70Chance to improve on recent form.
RemarksGood form race to open the quaddie
ResultsRace DividendsWin 6 $ 1.40Place1 6 $ 1.10Place2 3 $ 2.10Place3 8 $ 2.70Quinella 3:6 $ 3.80Trifecta 6:3:8 $ 34.10First4 6:3:8:4 $ 167.00Trifecta - Selected!First 4 - Selected!
Betting SuggestionsQuaddiesR5 (1) Impavido(3) Seeingisbelieving (6) OpacityR6 (3) Sanctioned(11) KnickpointR7 (4) Buckin' Beauty(7) Perigord (9) IntrepidaciousR8 (7) Dorothy Of Oz(12) ValdostanaQuaddies % to a $20 stake:
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 3, 4, 6, 8RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 6 - MIRVAC HANDICAPTime: 10:45 | Distance: 1250m | Prize $
- Top Pick11 Knickpoint F: X17X4B(4) W(57)Indicative Odds: $2.00Did enough against a good field last start to warrant attention. Gets every chance from the draw and there have been good early moves.Main Danger3 Sanctioned F: 8X601B(6) W(60)( J- Tommy Berry )( T- David Pfieffer )Indicative Odds: $5.50Last-start winner that turned some ordinary form around. Capable of going on with it now.Next Best4 Super Ex F: X6X4XB(5) W(60)( J- Joshua Parr )( T- Mark Newnham )Indicative Odds: $4.60Hasn't done much racing recently but it's good enough to win. Has been well backed to score.Include in Multis10 Rock Dove F: 25X9XB(7) W(58)Indicative Odds: $14.00Runs at generous odds and we wouldn't be leaving it out. Owns upset claims.Longer Odds9 Crafty Tycoon F: 31464B(8) W(58)( T- David Pfieffer )Indicative Odds: $13.00Can run the odd good race. Chance.
RemarksAnother good value contest
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's3, 4, 9, 10, 11RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 7 - KIA SPRINT SERIES FINALTime: 11:15 | Distance: 1100m | Prize $
- Top Pick9 Intrepidacious F: 142X2B(4) W(57)( T- John O'Shea )Indicative Odds: $2.70Put the writing on the wall when running last start. Should be able to kick on with it now and it's drawn ideally in barrier five.Main Danger4 Buckin' Beauty F: 77421B(1) W(58.5)( T- Damien Lane )Indicative Odds: $4.80Got back to winning form last start. It was a nice effort and drawing the rail won't hurt its chances. Shouldn't be far off them.Next Best7 Perigord F: 8X311B(7) W(58)( J- Robbie Dolan )( T- Gerald Ryan )Indicative Odds: $6.50In winning form and that could continue. Another win wouldn't surprise many.Include in Multis10 Revenire F: 93702B(2) W(57)( J- Louise Day )( T- Garry Neale )Indicative Odds: $11.00Improved run for second last start. This race is there for the taking and we could see an upset result. Consider.Longer OddsThe 'Best Roughie'2 Nictock F: 6295XB(5) W(61)( T- Marc Conners )Indicative Odds: $12.00Classy early on. Just needs to regain its confidence.
RemarksBig field with every runner paying nice odds
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's2, 4, 7, 9, 10RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 8 - SKY RACING ACTIVE HANDICAPTime: 11:45 | Distance: 1200m | Prize $
- Top PickThe 'Best Each Way'12 Valdostana F: 6X212B(5) W(57.5)( T- M, W & J Hawkes )WonDividends : $2.30 $1.60Looks a strong winning chance given its good form this season. Draws well enough and it should be camping on the speed.Main Danger7 Dorothy Of Oz F: X151XB(7) W(59)Scored fresh up last prep and it could hit the ground running once again. Another speed horse, so it will make for interesting viewing.Next Best14 Got Your Six F: X338XB(3) W(56.5)Speedy type on its day and it could run well at nice odds. Likely to go forward and settle in a handy position.Include in Multis9 Turnstyle F: 21X15B(9) W(59)Looked good last start in a tough race. Drawn deep but it has every chance of winning.Longer Odds13 Verlan F: 8X963B(1) W(56.5)Could enough to run well at odds.
RemarksAnother wide-open field
ResultsRace DividendsWin 12 $ 2.30Place1 12 $ 1.60Place2 1 $ 2.40Place3 6 $ 3.50Quinella 1:12 $ 12.20Trifecta 12:1:6 $ 218.00First4 12:1:6:13 $ 1712.80Double 9+/12+ $ 5.40
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's7, 9, 12, 13, 14RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%