Best "Each Way"
- Race 1 - DUBBO BULLS FC CG&E MAIDEN PLATETime: 2:45 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick10 Sandstorm F: 4B(5) W(56.5)( T- Mack Griffith )Ran well enough on debut to be considered here. Gets in nicely on the weights and there has been a stack of money come for it.Main Danger4 Morotai F: 5473XB(8) W(59)Capped off a consistent campaign with a third placing last start. Has an experienced rider in the saddle and should be around the mark.Next Best3 Intermerged F:B(4) W(59)On debut and doesn't have much of a field to beat in terms of form. Could take advantage of that and run well here.Include in Multis6 One More Poet F: 6B(9) W(59)Showed enough when sixth on debut to be considered in this. Has been specked at each-way odds and should go close.Longer OddsThe 'Best Roughie'8 Trojan F: 7500XB(2) W(59)( J- Anthony Cavallo )( T- Bob Howe )Good enough to run four consecutive placings last campaign. Goes into the mix here.
RemarksShouldn't be much covering this field
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's3, 4, 6, 8, 10RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 2 - EAST DUBBO HOCKEY CLUB F&M MAIDEN PLATETime: 3:20 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick1 Are You Dreaming F: 38XB(3) W(58)( J- Chad Lever )( T- Cameron Crockett )Faced some tough fields in two runs last campaign. Good third placing on debut and anything close to that form sees it winning.Main Danger12 Smart Lass F: 33B(8) W(55.5)Two runs for two third placings. Gets in nicely on the weights at 55.5kg and we're expecting another tidy effort. Right in this.Next Best10 Giovanina F: 88XB(6) W(55.5)Didn't quite fire last campaign but has been heavily backed to win. That's a good sign for punters looking for some value. Include.Include in Multis8 Pancake F: 9X74B(7) W(58)( T- Adam Duggan )Last start fourth was a much better effort. Trending in the right direction and it's another which could add some value at odds.Longer Odds6 Loving Heart F: 45X39B(13) W(58)Has been in and around the placings throughout its career. Another chance to do that here.
RemarksMany of these could break through this season
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 6, 8, 10, 12RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 3 - DUBBO KANGAROOS RUGBY CLUB MAIDEN HANDICAPTime: 3:55 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick1 Proud Tradition F: 6X364B(9) W(59)( T- Mack Griffith )Firming in the betting after showing good promise from five runs. Has better exposed form than most here so it goes on top.Main Danger3 Bandjin Rain F: 72X36B(8) W(57.5)From a stable that knows how to get them prepared. Good third placing fresh up and it is knocking on the door of a win. Good chance.Next Best7 Vana Signora F: 70542B(4) W(55)( T- Stephen Jones )Didn't show much early on but exceeded expectations when running second last start. Improving and could push a few in this.Include in Multis5 Izzat F: 94X93B(14) W(56)( T- Nathan Doyle )Drawn wide but has winning credentials after finishing third last start. Punters are getting odds worth taking.Longer Odds8 Arraign F: 65744B(3) W(54.5)( J- Daniel Northey )( T- Karen Lunn )Not far off a winning run and there's value with bookmakers.
RemarksBig maiden field which looks wide open
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 3, 5, 7, 8RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 4 - ALEX&RIA DIGITAL COMMUNICATION HANDICAPTime: 4:35 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top PickThe 'Day's Best'4 Enseguida F: 311XB(7) W(60)( T- Nathan Doyle )Ended its last preparation with consecutive wins. Has remained steady in the betting and we're not surprised. Top pick.Main Danger2 Escebee F: 05277B(6) W(60.5)( T- Mark Milton )Last couple have been a bit below par but it has ability to win in this grade. Has race fitness to call upon so consider.Next Best7 Miss Hugo a Gogo F: 4125XB(12) W(59.5)Started its last campaign with a fresh up win. Has plenty of talent and with luck from a tricky draw, it's going to test most of these.Include in Multis11 Bold Lady F: 55113B(15) W(56.5)( J- Andrew Banks )( T- Clint Lundholm )Back-to-back wins posted prior to running third last start. More than capable of taking this race so include for value.Longer Odds13 Quietly Confident F:B(14) W(57.5)Won fresh up last campaign so consider based on that.
RemarksLooks a good field on paper
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's2, 4, 7, 11, 13RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 5 - DUBBO CITY TOYOTA DUBBO GOLD CUP PRELUDETime: 5:10 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick3 Ibini F: 10221B(1) W(55.5)( J- Mathew A Cahill )Looks tough to beat following its last start win. Gets the inside draw, a light weight and plenty of betting support.Main Danger5 Smoodge F: 02117B(7) W(54)( J- Anthony Cavallo )( T- John Ramsey )Goes into quaddie selections based on its consecutive wins this campaign. Drops right down in the weights and it could be dangerous from there.Next Best2 Cowboys Karma F: 0317XB(2) W(55.5)( T- Allan Gibson )Not always the most consistent type running around but it has winning claims in a race like this. Firmly backed at each-way odds.Include in Multis4 Hope Island F: 2X172B(6) W(54.5)( T- Steve Beattie )Hasn't done too much wrong this campaign with a win and a placing. Gets in well off on the weights and it should go close.Longer Odds6 Butter Toast F: 01113B(3) W(54)( J- Daniel Pitomac )( T- Michael Mulholland )Consistent type which could run in the money.
RemarksSmall field with a short-priced favourite
Betting SuggestionsQuaddiesR5 (3) Ibini(5) SmoodgeR6 (1) Helstar(7) Lucky Elixir (9) Traffic CopR7 (1) Over And Above(2) Jetgirl (5) Another Sin (6) WestlinkR8 (1) Supreme Attraction(3) Slatey Bay (5) Stampede WarriorQuaddies % to a $20 stake:
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's2, 3, 4, 5, 6RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 6 - LAZY SUNDAY LIFESTYLE HANDICAPTime: 5:50 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top PickThe 'Best Each Way'9 Traffic Cop F: 05226B(4) W(54)( T- Garry Lunn )Looked good as a youngster and could easily regain winning form in a field like this. Gets a good run from the draw and a light weight.Main Danger1 Helstar F: 31243B(6) W(58)( T- Dar Lunn )Gets a good chance to record another win after a successful preparation. Has two wins already and could add a third here. Money has come.Next Best7 Lucky Elixir F: 54591B(8) W(54)( J- Daniel Pitomac )( T- Michael Mulholland )Last start winner which capped off some average form. That win could give it the confidence it needs to go on with it now.Include in Multis3 Nightspun F: 47532B(3) W(58)( J- Billy Cray )( T- Garry Lunn )Knocking on the door after two placings coming into this. Punters are getting good odds and they're worth taking.Longer Odds8 Malibu Stacy F: 65454B(5) W(54)( J- Rasit Yetimova )( T- Connie Greig )Has upside and nice odds on offer. Weighted nicely.
RemarksOne of the better fields of the day
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 3, 7, 8, 9RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 7 - THE EXCHANGE CO WORKING CUP SPRINT PRELUDETime: 6:25 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick1 Over And Above F: 1116XB(2) W(61)( J- Yvette Lewis )( T- Cody Morgan )Speedy type which has won and placed in eight from 10 starts. Great consistency and getting an inside draw is ideal. Big chance.Main Danger5 Another Sin F: 28935B(5) W(57)Looked to be a nice type in the making early on. Hasn't quite kicked on with it but running in this grade should suit.Next Best6 Westlink F: 3115XB(3) W(56.5)( T- Darren Hyde )Showed its ability last time in work when winning back-to-back races. Well-backed and it should be tough to beat. Must include.Include in Multis2 Jetgirl F: 63441B(8) W(59)( J- Mathew A Cahill )( T- Dean Mirfin )Must be included here based on its most recent win. Specked in the betting at each-way odds and it could turn on the jets.Longer Odds3 Molasses F: 90472B(7) W(58)( T- Dennis Bush )Indicated a return to winning form wasn't far off last start. Chance.
RemarksAnother quality field in the feature of the day
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 2, 3, 5, 6RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 8 - THE COMMERCIAL HOTEL HANDICAPTime: 7:05 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick1 Supreme Attraction F: 16X28B(11) W(59)( T- Rodney Robb )Needs to turn around a fair performance last start but it has the ability. Looked good prior to that and it only needs to cope with the wide draw.Main Danger5 Stampede Warrior F: 74X41B(2) W(56.5)( J- Wendy Peel )( T- Luke Morgan )Capped off some solid form with a win last start. Likely to kick on with it now and it's drawn to get every advantage from barrier two.Next Best3 Slatey Bay F: 2164B(10) W(57)Could add some good odds. Bookmakes have it at a value price and it's better than those odds suggests. Chance.Include in Multis9 Shebrings Luck F: 01535B(4) W(54)Has won this campaign and hasn't been far away in its other starts. Gets in light and should run a nice race.Longer Odds7 Thunderzone F: 53530B(14) W(54.5)( T- Mark Milton )Could bring the thunder at nice odds.
RemarksBig field to close the card
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 3, 5, 7, 9RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%