Best "Each Way"
- Race 1 - DONELLEY NATURAL WOOD PRODUCTS MAIDEN 2200Time: 12:27 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick7 Rusalka F: X7762B(4) W(56.5)( T- Moroney/Gerard )Good second last time. Prior runs were decent and should go close in the first.Main Danger6 Ozymandias F: 03B(9) W(57)( J- Andrew Calder )( T- Frank Ritchie )Better last start for third and should run well hereNext Best8 Hey Soul Sister F: 86303B(3) W(56.5)( T- Shaune Ritchie )PlacedDividend : $1.90Has been going nice races over ground and looks a chance here.Include in Multis3 Rapidz F: X4985B(2) W(58.5)( J- Taiki Yanagida )( T- Tony Cole )WonDividends : $4.30 $1.50Quite a good run when fifth last time and can figure in the finish.Longer Odds9 Awesome Babe F: 57045B(6) W(56.5)( T- John Bell )Good when fourth two back. Decent last start and looks the odds runner.
RemarksFirst race of the day
ResultsRace DividendsWin 3 $ 4.30Place1 3 $ 1.50Place2 8 $ 1.90Place3 5 $ 6.60Quinella 3:8 $ 13.40Trifecta 3:8:5 $ 406.10First4 3:8:5:7 $ 1805.10
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's3, 6, 7, 8, 9RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 2 - MACMILLAN ACCOUNTANTS MAIDEN 1215Time: 1:02 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick6 Oceans Eight F: 4652B(8) W(56.5)( T- Jamie Richards )PlacedDividend : $1.40Went close to winning last time just couldn’t peg back the winner. Should of won two prior and looks hard to beat hereMain Danger4 Pontiac F: 6X746B(10) W(58.5)Probably unlucky not too win last time and if Danielle can get a good run from the draw should go close today.Next Best3 Outtalign I Am F: 934B(6) W(58.5)( T- Michael Murray )WonDividends : $4.70 $1.60Has been good his last two runs and I expect the same today.Include in Multis1 On The Nighttrain F: 43558B(3) W(58.5)( J- Michael Coleman )( T- Clinton Isdale )Battled last time in a strong field. Prior form was good and I expect him to be running home.Longer Odds11 Remarkable Ruth F:B(1) W(56.5)( J- Taiki Yanagida )Trialed well and can go close on debut.
RemarksCompetitive maiden sprint race
ResultsRace DividendsWin 3 $ 4.70Place1 3 $ 1.60Place2 6 $ 1.40Place3 2 $ 1.70Quinella 3:6 $ 5.70Trifecta 3:6:2 $ 58.80First4 3:6:2:9 $ 1765.60
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 3, 4, 6, 11RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 3 - NZB INSURANCE PEARL SERIES RACETime: 1:37 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick6 Aloft F: 1B(9) W(57.5)( T- Ramsay/Ritchie )Won well on debut here and can remain unbeaten.Main Danger4 Witchery F: 35X40B(2) W(58.5)( T- Jamie Richards )Very big finish fresh up disappointing last start but looks well placed for a good performance hereNext Best2 Lum Reek F: 91B(3) W(59)( T- Ross McCarroll )Won nicely last time and a chance hereInclude in Multis5 Snitz Of Time F: 3X1X7B(5) W(58)WonDividends : $5.10 $1.80Disappointing fresh up but may take good improvement from that.Longer OddsThe 'Best Roughie'3 Simona F: 34135B(7) W(59)( J- Rory Hutchings )( T- TeamRogerson )PlacedDividend : $2.30Never gone a bad race. Good last start before freshen up and trialed very well to prepare and looks hard to beat at odds.
RemarksThe pearl bonus brings a competitive lineup
ResultsRace DividendsWin 5 $ 5.10Place1 5 $ 1.80Place2 3 $ 2.30Place3 7 $ 6.40Quinella 3:5 $ 16.20Trifecta 5:3:7 $ 455.90First4 5:3:7:9 $ 1957.00
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's2, 3, 4, 5, 6RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 4 - HOUSE OF ELLIOTT MAIDEN 3YOTime: 2:12 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick7 New Dawn F:B(6) W(55.5)( T- TeamRogerson )Trialed very well wining at Te Aroha and I expect a top debut run.Main Danger9 Love Struck F: 67XB(4) W(55.5)( J- Darren Danis )( T- James/Wellwood )WonDividends : $3.10 $1.40Both runs in career have had merit. Showed ability at the trials before then and if fit enough could be hard to beatNext Best3 Paint Me Red F:B(11) W(57.5)( T- Chad Ormsby & Kade Ormsby )Showed ability at the trials. Well supported in the market and a chance hereInclude in Multis11 Hibernia Sea F: 69B(5) W(55.5)( T- O'Sullivan/Scott )PlacedDividend : $1.80Decent on debut only fair next and can run a race here.Longer Odds13 Our Alley Cat F:B(8) W(55.5)( T- Vicki Prendergast )PlacedDividend : $3.30Trialed in manner which suggest she can run a race on debut.
RemarksTrial form may be the key for this race
ResultsRace DividendsWin 9 $ 3.10Place1 9 $ 1.40Place2 13 $ 3.30Place3 11 $ 1.80Quinella 9:13 $ 25.70Trifecta 9:13:11 $ 135.70First4 9:13:11:10 $ 633.60Treble 3/5/9+ $ 116.10Quaddie 3/3/5/9+ $ 356.80Trifecta - Selected!
Betting SuggestionsQuaddiesR4 (3) Paint Me Red(7) New Dawn (9) Love StruckR5 (1) Our Beeskees(4) Henley Road (9) SelenelionR6 (4) Deels DoneR7 (1) Patch Man(8) Alamo (11) PepperelloQuaddies % to a $20 stake:
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's3, 7, 9, 11, 13RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 5 - INTERISLANDER SUMMER FESTIVAL MAIDEN 1560Time: 2:47 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick1 Our Beeskees F: 452X4B(4) W(58.5)( J- Lynsey Satherley )( T- Debbie Sweeney )Went close to winning last prep. Good fourth fresh up and winning this wouldn’t surpriseMain Danger4 Henley Road F: 376X5B(10) W(56.5)( T- Linda Laing )Good at the trials before a nice fresh up run. Will be fitter and a chance here.Next Best9 Selenelion F: 8X553B(6) W(55)( J- tbc )WonDividends : $3.60 $1.50Good third last time after some nice fifths. If she can make enough ground should go close here.Include in Multis5 Kiwianna F: 40X35B(8) W(56.5)PlacedDividend : $1.40Trials in a manner that would suggest she would break maidens easy. Both runs this prep have been good and should run well today.Longer Odds3 Famous Belle F: 07825B(2) W(56.5)( T- Stephen Ralph )PlacedDividend : $2.70Trainer has always rated. Been good her last two and looks the odds runner.
RemarksLooks a competitive leg of the quaddie
ResultsRace DividendsWin 9 $ 3.60Place1 9 $ 1.50Place2 5 $ 1.40Place3 3 $ 2.70Quinella 5:9 $ 6.50Trifecta 9:5:3 $ 75.60First4 9:5:3:1 $ 194.80Double 9+/9 $ 7.50Trifecta - Selected!First 4 - Selected!
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 3, 4, 5, 9RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 6 - RYDGES HOTEL ROTORUA 1560Time: 3:22 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top PickThe 'Day's Best'4 Deels Done F: 73466B(4) W(57.5)Been quite unlucky lately in tough company. Meets a weaker field and should be winning today.Main Danger7 Savastep F: 26X52B(9) W(57)Nice run fresh up. Good in a tough race for second and looks a good chance here.Next Best2 Amasecoya F: 09341B(8) W(57.5)PlacedDividend : $1.70Won quite nicely last time and seems to be improving every run.Include in Multis6 Declarada F: 57X19B(3) W(57)Good fresh up. Touch disappointing last time but now third up can go close.Longer Odds3 Danger Dee F: 37070B(6) W(57.5)( T- Jacob McKay )WonDividends : $8.80 $2.00Better than recent runs and if he brings his best will go close.
RemarksOur top pick looks hard to beat today
ResultsRace DividendsWin 3 $ 8.80Place1 3 $ 2.00Place2 2 $ 1.70Place3 9 $ 4.50Quinella 2:3 $ 27.10Trifecta 3:2:9 $ 1023.40First4 3:2:9:6 $ 4558.20
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's2, 3, 4, 6, 7RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 7 - VOLCANIC HILLS MAIDEN 1400Time: 3:57 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top PickThe 'Best Each Way'1 Patch Man F: 62320B(3) W(58.5)( T- O'Sullivan/Scott )WonDividends : $4.20 $1.60Wide trip last start. Form prior good and looked close to winning. Very good gate and should take some beating today.Main Danger8 Alamo F: 85B(5) W(57)( J- Andrew Calder )( T- Glen Harvey )Has made decent ground in both starts. Didn’t get all the luck and the extra distance suits.Next Best11 Pepperello F: 6X2B(4) W(55)( T- Moroney/Gerard )PlacedDividend : $1.50Very nice run fresh up here. Looks a chance second up.Include in Multis13 Vistock F: 5X4X5B(15) W(55)( J- Michael Coleman )( T- Stephen McKee )Fair run fresh up and can show improvement here.Longer Odds9 Kodak F:B(6) W(57)( T- Peter McKay )Nice enough winning at the trials and can go close on debut.
RemarksFinal race of the day
ResultsRace DividendsWin 1 $ 4.20Place1 1 $ 1.60Place2 16 $ 2.30Place3 11 $ 1.50Quinella 1:16 $ 19.50Trifecta 1:16:11 $ 111.20First4 1:16:11:15 $ 433.10Double 3/1 $ 38.00
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 8, 9, 11, 13RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%