Best "Each Way"
- Race 1 - THE FAT MAN'S CUP MAIDEN 1600Time: 2:12 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick12 Mongolian Heaven F: 539X2B(6) W(56)Good placing to kick-start this campaign. Looks likely to continue with that form and this track should suit. Top chance.Main Danger4 Teen Titan F: 37282B(4) W(58.5)( T- Bob Autridge )PlacedDividend : $1.90Knocking on the door and a maiden win won't take long. Drawn well and it should be able to ride the speed and kick.Next Best2 Drake Bay F: 57333B(5) W(58.5)( T- Margaret Falconer )Comes into this with three consecutive third placings. Not far off posting a win and this field isn't very deep. Chance.Include in Multis1 Sagunto F: 6X806B(8) W(58.5)( T- Peter McKay )Form doesn't read well but there has been good support in the markets. Chance with some luck in running.Longer Odds6 Abu Dhabi F: 5443B(7) W(58.5)Better run last start and it's working its way to a win. Nice odds on offer.
RemarksOpen field to start the day
ResultsRace DividendsWin 10 $ 33.00Place1 10 $ 7.40Place2 4 $ 1.90Place3 13 $ 9.10Quinella 4:10 $ 107.20Trifecta 10:4:13 $ 4728.50First4 - $ 0.00
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 2, 4, 6, 12RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 2 - MATAMATA VETERINARY SERVICES MAIDEN 1400Time: 2:47 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick12 Marroni F: 8X3B(12) W(56)WonDividends : $3.80 $2.10Needs luck from the draw but it looked good when running third fresh up. Has only improvement to come so consider here.Main Danger4 Uncle Ern F: 345X8B(10) W(58.5)( T- Jacob McKay )Needed the run last time out and it could offer punters with some value here. Include.Next Best2 Hierarchy F: 43B(2) W(58.5)Hasn't done much wrong in two starts to date. Good third placing last start and it can build from that.Include in Multis1 Heart Of Soul F: 52XB(3) W(58.5)( J- Sam Spratt )( T- Alex Oliveira )PlacedDividend : $2.20Finished off its campaign with a second placing last start. Paying longer odds than expected and punters can reap the rewards.Longer Odds6 Ambitious Showgirl F: 630X7B(13) W(56.5)( T- Peter Huxtable )Always a chance to add value to multiples.
RemarksAnother open maiden field
ResultsRace DividendsWin 12 $ 3.80Place1 12 $ 2.10Place2 1 $ 2.20Place3 16 $ 4.00Quinella 1:12 $ 13.20Trifecta 12:1:16 $ 264.10First4 12:1:16:6 $ 1983.10
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 2, 4, 6, 12RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 3 - JEREMY PRYOR SOTHEBY'S MAIDEN 2100Time: 3:22 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top PickThe 'Best Each Way'4 Touch The Clouds F: 37244B(6) W(58.5)( J- Chelsea Burdan )( T- Ralph Manning )A win won't take long to come and it has been right around the mark this season. 3kg comes off its back and only needs a fair crack at them.Main Danger11 The Last Tsunami F: 70273B(4) W(56.5)( T- Nigel Elliott )Two placings from its last three starts so it has been close. Good betting support and it could turn placings into a win.Next Best6 Each Way F: 47261B(3) W(58.5)WonDividends : $6.20 $2.30Scored a win last start but gets to run at maiden level here. That did come over the hurdles but this isn't too dissimilar.Include in Multis5 Banks Road F: 37883B(2) W(58.5)( T- Mark Brosnan )Kicked on nicely to run third last start and the weight coming off its back helps. Could add some value at odds.Longer Odds8 Alfred George F: 47805B(8) W(58.5)( T- K & G Opie )Worth including at the price.
RemarksVery loose favourite in this
ResultsRace DividendsWin 6 $ 6.20Place1 6 $ 2.30Place2 10 $ 2.60Place3 1 $ 3.20Quinella 6:10 $ 27.60Trifecta 6:10:1 $ 396.70First4 6:10:1:4 $ 1588.50Double 12+/6 $ 40.30
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's4, 5, 6, 8, 11RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 4 - OCEAN EMPEROR AT WEOWNA PARK MAIDEN 1200Time: 4:00 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick1 Amusez Moi F: 62B(8) W(57.5)PlacedDividend : $1.50Chased in vain last start but that was against a strong field. Should be fitter for the run now and it's worth putting on top.Main Danger7 Imaready F: 43B(3) W(55.5)WonDividends : $6.60 $2.00Steadily improving and that was a nice third placing last time out. Drawn well and likely to sit on the pace, which helps here.Next Best4 Ginger Too F:B(1) W(57.5)Gets the inside draw for its debut run. Nice odds on offer for a Te Akau debutante so include here.Include in Multis14 Whistling Cloud F:B(5) W(55.5)( J- Donavan Mansour )( T- Frank Ritchie )Has been supported on debut and that's a good sign. Chance from a good draw.Longer Odds8 Riverfalls F: 3B(2) W(55.5)( J- Lynsey Satherley )PlacedDividend : $4.50Didn't lose any admirers on debut. Goes close.
RemarksForm out of this race should hold up
ResultsRace DividendsWin 7 $ 6.60Place1 7 $ 2.00Place2 8 $ 4.50Place3 1 $ 1.50Quinella 7:8 $ 36.70Trifecta 7:8:1 $ 245.60First4 7:8:1:4 $ 1228.60Trifecta - Selected!First 4 - Selected!
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 4, 7, 8, 14RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 5 - NOONS RETURNS NORTH MAIDEN 1200Time: 4:35 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick8 Only In Jakarta F:B(4) W(56.5)( J- Sam Spratt )( T- Alex Oliveira )WonDividends : $2.60 $1.50Nicely backed on debut. Unbeaten from three trials and that form should stack up nicely in this. Drawing well also helps.Main Danger12 Lightning Field F:B(3) W(56)Trial form is solid coming into this. There is good betting support, which is always key for this stable. Likely to run well.Next Best5 Atlanta Georgia F: 47723B(5) W(56.5)( T- Brian McKeagg )PlacedDividend : $1.70Owns race day experience and that's important. Two placings from its last two starts. Good enough to take this out.Include in Multis7 Expressive F: 030X7B(10) W(56.5)Didn't fire fresh up but wasn't all that far away. Has improvement to come and there is support in markets.Longer Odds9 You Wish F:B(6) W(56.5)( J- Trudy Thornton )Trained on the track so consider at odds.
RemarksShould be a good form race to follow
ResultsRace DividendsWin 8 $ 2.60Place1 8 $ 1.50Place2 5 $ 1.70Place3 10 $ 8.20Quinella 5:8 $ 6.50Trifecta 8:5:10 $ 257.00First4 8:5:10:12 $ 1110.00
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's5, 7, 8, 9, 12RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 6 - AZTECH SIGNS MAIDEN 1200Time: 5:09 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top PickThe 'Day's Best'7 Matter Of Fact F: 6032XB(5) W(56.5)PlacedDividend : $1.60Back-to-back placings to end its previous campaign. That's a good sign for this and this is an easier field. Big chance.Main Danger3 Inconceivable F:B(9) W(58.5)Good trials form and it's nicely bred. They usually run well on debut from the Tiley stable, so keep it safe.Next Best1 Marbuzet F: 2427XB(11) W(58.5)( J- Ryan Elliot )( T- TeamRogerson )Worth including based on its form last campaign. Looked likely to break through and it should come this season. Chance.Include in Multis2 Iron Eagle F: 9646XB(8) W(58.5)( T- Peter McKay )WonDividends : $16.80 $3.60Could show improvement on its last preparation. Respected in betting and it could offer punters with good value.Longer Odds6 Tullymongan F:B(14) W(58.5)( T- Andrew Campbell )Drawn wide but it could be worth including in selections.
RemarksA few well-backed runners in this
ResultsRace DividendsWin 2 $ 16.80Place1 2 $ 3.60Place2 7 $ 1.60Place3 5 $ 7.30Quinella 2:7 $ 25.60Trifecta 2:7:5 $ 1688.90First4 2:7:5:11 $ 3209.30Treble 7/8+/2 $ 379.40
Betting SuggestionsQuaddiesR6 (1) Marbuzet(3) Inconceivable (7) Matter Of FactR7 (3) Maison Roxanne(5) Riodini (6) Good Luck CharmR8 (3) Princess Rihanna(12) Meteoric Lass (13) Molto VeloceR9 (5) Deels Done(9) Nasha Riva (10) Palamedes (20) ShebringsmerubiesQuaddies % to a $20 stake:
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 2, 3, 6, 7RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 7 - TEAM PRYOR SOTHEBY'S 1200Time: 5:46 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick5 Riodini F: 1XB(6) W(56.5)WonDividends : $2.20 $1.30Looked the goods when winning on debut last season. Bred to find form quickly and that's showing. Top chance.Main Danger6 Good Luck Charm F: 16B(5) W(56)PlacedDividend : $1.90Impressive winner on debut but was left flat-footed last start. Better than that and there is good support this time around. Goes close.Next Best3 Maison Roxanne F: 38X82B(9) W(58)( T- Ramsay/Ritchie )Much better run for second last start and that form should be good for this. Tricky draw so just requires some luck.Include in Multis1 Beyond Dispute F: 2259XB(8) W(60)( T- Steven Cole )Took on some solid company when last in work. Ran well enough to be considered here and it could add some value.Longer Odds11 Showboat F: 5X710B(4) W(54)( T- Danica Guy )PlacedDividend : $3.70Chance to get back into winning form.
RemarksPlenty of nice types in this
ResultsRace DividendsWin 5 $ 2.20Place1 5 $ 1.30Place2 11 $ 3.70Place3 6 $ 1.90Quinella 5:11 $ 22.80Trifecta 5:11:6 $ 109.00First4 5:11:6:10 $ 1294.50Double 2/5+ $ 36.30Trifecta - Selected!
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 3, 5, 6, 11RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 8 - ULTIMATE MAZDA 1200Time: 6:16 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick12 Meteoric Lass F: 2X273B(1) W(56.5)Gets every chance to impress here off the inside draw. Knocking on the door of a win and this is a good chance. Goes on top.Main Danger3 Princess Rihanna F: 10X46B(2) W(59)( T- O'Sullivan/Scott )WonDividends : $5.10 $1.90Not too far behind them this campaign. That form reads well and punters are getting odds worth taking. Drawn well and has a claimer ride.Next Best13 Molto Veloce F: 461X9B(5) W(55.5)Owns plenty of ability but it isn't the most consistent runner in the field. Gets a good chance to show its best form here.Include in Multis11 Fullinbloom F: 4424XB(4) W(56.5)( T- John Malcolm )PlacedDividend : $3.80Never too far away from the money and it gets a good draw to jump from. Good odds on offer.Longer OddsThe 'Best Roughie'14 Not Usual June F: 7513XB(3) W(55.5)( J- Chelsea Burdan )Worth including at the double-figure odds.
RemarksGood field with each-way value
ResultsRace DividendsWin 3 $ 5.10Place1 3 $ 1.90Place2 11 $ 3.80Place3 10 $ 2.90Quinella 3:11 $ 31.40Trifecta 3:11:10 $ 593.40First4 3:11:10:12 $ 2238.60
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's3, 11, 12, 13, 14RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 9 - FOOD 101 CATERING 1400Time: 6:48 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick20 Shebringsmerubies F:B(20)Got the job done nicely last start and it could kick on with it now. Just needs some luck from the wide draw. Top chance.Main Danger10 Palamedes F: 30621B(8) W(57.5)( J- Ashvin Goindasamy )( T- Ramsay/Ritchie )Another runner coming off a win. Gets 2kg coming off its back and it should be able to go close again.Next Best5 Deels Done F: 150X7B(4) W(58)PlacedDividend : $2.70Owns ability but just needs to start showing that form consistently. Drawing barrier four is ideal so consider.Include in Multis9 Nasha Riva F: 0X914B(10) W(57.5)( J- Trudy Thornton )PlacedDividend : $2.50Impressive winner two back and it wasn't all that far behind when fourth last start. Include for value.Longer Odds3 Falkirk Lass F: 81777B(12) W(58)Home track and that always helps this stable.
RemarksAnother great betting field
ResultsRace DividendsWin 8 $ 8.80Place1 8 $ 3.10Place2 9 $ 2.50Place3 5 $ 2.70Quinella 8:9 $ 20.00Trifecta 8:9:5 $ 450.90First4 8:9:5:10 $ 1970.90
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's3, 5, 9, 10, 20RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%