Best "Each Way"
- Race 1 - HUMPHRIES CONSTRUCTION MAIDENTime: 12:47 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick11 Vancooga F: 77B(6) W(55.5)( J- Leah Hemi )( T- Gavin Sharrock )Very unlucky last start. Should of been in the money and could run well in this today.Main Danger1 Mascarpone F: 2442B(1) W(57.5)( T- TeamRogerson )WonDividends : $2.30 $1.20Has been near faultless in his career. Well beaten last start but went a very good race. Good at the trials since.Next Best4 Transitory F: 7X23B(2) W(55.5)( T- Benner/Wynyard )PlacedDividend : $1.40Both runs this prep have been very good. Looks a good hope in this.Include in Multis3 Durham Lad F:B(5) W(57.5)( J- Holly Andrew )( T- Matthew Eales )PlacedDividend : $3.00Won very well at the trials and can go well on debut.Longer Odds7 Colyton Sky F: 9B(7) W(55.5)Didn't get all favours on debut and has been well supported in the market
RemarksSome nice 3 year old maiden field
ResultsRace DividendsWin 1 $ 2.30Place1 1 $ 1.20Place2 4 $ 1.40Place3 3 $ 3.00Quinella 1:4 $ 3.60Trifecta 1:4:3 $ 29.50First4 1:4:3:10 $ 243.90Trifecta - Selected!
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 3, 4, 7, 11RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 2 - JAPAC HOMES 1200Time: 1:22 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick5 Du'blues F: 339X8B(10) W(57)( T- Ashley Meadows )PlacedDividend : $2.40Didn't get much favours fresh up. Will be fitter and should run well.Main Danger3 Arturo F: 18X4B(5) W(58.5)WonDividends : $3.00 $1.60Good fresh up just peaked on his run when looking likely. Capable horse on his dayNext Best10 Satin Belt F: 5636XB(6) W(56)( J- Temyia Taiaroa )( T- Kevin Gray )Honest mare who has had a wind op since last start. Looks to have come up well and should run a bold race with the light weight.Include in Multis9 Cover Drive F: 0X349B(11) W(57)( J- Danielle Hirini )PlacedDividend : $3.10Only fair last start. Prior form was nice and meets a weaker race today.Longer Odds1 Rainbow Song F: 6661XB(7) W(60)( J- Bridie Ansell )( T- Wayne Moorehead )Decent at the trials and could run well in a fresh state.
RemarksNice chances in this
ResultsRace DividendsWin 3 $ 3.00Place1 3 $ 1.60Place2 5 $ 2.40Place3 9 $ 3.10Quinella 3:5 $ 10.10Trifecta 3:5:9 $ 122.20First4 3:5:9:10 $ 431.50Trifecta - Selected!First 4 - Selected!
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 3, 5, 9, 10RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 3 - WAKA PROPERTY, BUILDING AND MAINTENANCE HANDICAPTime: 1:57 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top PickThe 'Day's Best'3 London Express F: 23711B(6) W(54)Talented mare who has been very good winning last two. In form and fit. That should have the edge on the rest.Main Danger7 Rock 'N' Affair F: X965XB(5) W(54)( T- Kevin Gray )WonDividends : $4.00 $1.90Talented sprinter who was very good winning at the trials. Has been solid in fresh up outings previously,Next Best1 Scott Base F: X874XB(3) W(60)Fresh up from a long spell. Trialed well enough on going that didn't suit. Wouldn't risk.Longer Odds4 Tabard F: 2244XB(2) W(54)Fresh up never runs poorly. Handles all conditions. Will benefit from that trial
RemarksGood sprinting field
ResultsRace DividendsWin 7 $ 4.00Place1 7 $ 1.90Place2 5 $ 5.20Quinella 5:7 $ 29.70Trifecta 7:5:1 $ 239.40First4 7:5:1:3 $ 597.20Double 3+/7 $ 10.20
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF'sInsufficient RunnersRETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 4 - ALTHERM WINDOW SOLUTIONS HANDICAPTime: 2:32 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top PickThe 'Best Each Way'4 Skyphyta F: 119X2B(7) W(60)( T- Mark Goodwin )PlacedDividend : $2.30Put two together in great style last prep and off his fresh up run he looks in for a good prepMain Danger10 Dezella F: 51071B(1) W(57)( T- Robbie Patterson )WonDividends : $6.10 $2.60Good winner last start. The sting out of the track will suit and looks a good hope hereNext Best2 Big Ben F: 51236B(2) W(60)( J- Jason Waddell )( T- Olivia Duffy )Racing honestly lately. Been making good ground over 1600m which suggest 2100m should be ok today.Include in Multis11 Floral Art F: 11231B(4) W(57)( T- Peter Didham )Impressive winner last start over ground but on the heavy. The better track is a question mark.Longer Odds14 Wonderful Barbie F: 00X13B(3) W(55.5)( J- Temyia Taiaroa )( T- Suzy Gordon )Nice winning fresh up. Surprised connections last start and this mare wouldn't surprise at odds today
RemarksHas some great stayers horses for the future
ResultsRace DividendsWin 10 $ 6.10Place1 10 $ 2.60Place2 12 $ 2.20Place3 4 $ 2.30Quinella 10:12 $ 21.40Trifecta 10:12:4 $ 219.40First4 10:12:4:2 $ 1467.30
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's2, 4, 10, 11, 14RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 5 - MANAWATU ITM HANDICAPTime: 3:07 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick4 Waisake F: 1X600B(3) W(60)( J- Dylan Turner )Out of form but dropping back in grade. Fourth up and capable of winning thisMain Danger3 Classclown F: 22122B(13) W(60)( T- Fraser Auret )In very good form when just beaten last start. Will go close todayNext Best5 Carnaby F: X1726B(9) W(58.5)Been racing well this prep. Ran a good race at Te Rapa and prior form was nice leading into todayInclude in Multis13 Deuce Coupe F: 70319B(5) W(56)( J- Zinjete Moki )( T- Suzy Gordon )WonDividends : $18.00 $4.20Good when third on a Dead 5 when very good winning on a Heavy 10. Track too heavy last start and back on better going today.Longer Odds12 That's Funny F: 15825B(12) W(56.5)( J- Robert Hannam )( T- Lydia Pickford )Good over a mile two back. Good effort over ground last start and looks a good odds runner
RemarksOur top pick on a Wellington Cup path
ResultsRace DividendsWin 13 $ 18.00Place1 13 $ 4.20Place2 1 $ 3.10Place3 10 $ 3.10Quinella 1:13 $ 83.40Trifecta 13:1:10 $ 2586.80First4 13:1:10:6 $ 4450.20
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's3, 4, 5, 12, 13RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 6 - JA RUSSELL ELECTRICAL HANDICAPTime: 3:42 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick5 Skarloey F: 115X6B(1) W(59.5)( T- Colin Cromarty )PlacedDividend : $2.40Has been disappointing first up before a big winner second up and could do the same thing today.Main Danger4 Rock Island Line F: 26443B(11) W(59.5)( J- Kozzi Asano )In great form with three top runs behind smart horses. Kozzi gets on good with this horse and should go close.Next Best12 Meteoric Lass F: X2734B(9) W(56.5)WonDividends : $5.10 $2.10Been racing well enough. Will sit handy and probably meets a weaker field than recent racing.Include in Multis1 Secret Squirrel F: 13243B(8) W(61.5)( J- Jasmine Fawcett )( T- Bryce Revell )Won well fresh and has been solid since. Lot of weight and will give you a good run for your money.Longer Odds6 The Rippa F: 5256XB(7) W(59.5)Fresh up and off his trial you can expect a bold run.
RemarksVery good competitive first leg of the quaddie
ResultsRace DividendsWin 12 $ 5.10Place1 12 $ 2.10Place2 8 $ 6.70Place3 5 $ 2.40Quinella 8:12 $ 87.10Trifecta 12:8:5 $ 1460.70First4 12:8:5:7 $ 13435.00Treble 10/13/12+ $ 970.80
Betting SuggestionsQuaddiesR6 (4) Rock Island Line(5) Skarloey (12) Meteoric LassR7 (8) Whata Red Prince(9) Hocico Blanco (12) Just FabulousR8 (4) Cutting Up Rough(7) Collinstreet (9) Beauden (11) Platinum InvadorR9 (1) Mal Dee(10) VickezzmoetQuaddies % to a $20 stake:
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 4, 5, 6, 12RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 7 - PLUMBING WORLD HANDICAPTime: 4:17 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick8 Whata Red Prince F: 45129B(2) W(59)( T- Fraser Auret )Good behind Coventina Bay two back. Only fair last time but watch for a better performance todayMain Danger9 Hocico Blanco F: 210X3B(8) W(58.5)( T- Mark Goodwin )Very good fresh up when storming home for third. Will be fitter and looks on track for a good run.Next Best12 Just Fabulous F: 00X62B(12) W(57.5)PlacedDividend : $2.30Good runner up last time. Now third up should be ready to run a big raceInclude in Multis11 Glimpse F: 08X09B(7) W(58)( T- John Bary )Has needed both runs this prep. Back in grade and has performed at distance and track before.Longer Odds2 Bonny Ezra F: 813XB(13) W(59)( T- Colin Cromarty )WonDividends : $11.50 $3.90Showed ability in three starts. Trial was nice and expect a good fresh up run.
RemarksGood sized field here with an open lineup
ResultsRace DividendsWin 2 $ 11.50Place1 2 $ 3.90Place2 5 $ 2.10Place3 12 $ 2.30Quinella 2:5 $ 38.50Trifecta 2:5:12 $ 517.30First4 2:5:12:6 $ 5871.30Double 12+/2 $ 56.00
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's2, 8, 9, 11, 12RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 8 - ROBERTSON HOLDEN/ROBERTSON PRESTIGE HANDICAPTime: 4:52 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick4 Cutting Up Rough F: X6112B(8) W(54.5)( T- Ralph Manning )PlacedDividend : $2.00In great form winning two in a row. Made good ground last time and is our top pick off thatMain Danger7 Collinstreet F: 11X11B(5) W(54)Four wins in a row. Was good winning first up even more impressive last time and looks a very good hope today.Next Best9 Beauden F: 2X032B(7) W(54)( T- TeamRogerson )WonDividends : $3.20 $1.60Likely to lead. Was good when third at Hawera and close to winning at Ellerslie last start. Should be in front for most of the wayInclude in Multis8 Mongolianconqueror F: 600X7B(1) W(54)Just beaten in Derby 18 months back. Looked in good order when making ground fresh up.Longer OddsThe 'Best Roughie'11 Platinum Invador F: 80X05B(10) W(54)( J- Robert Hannam )Good as a 3 year old. Placed in NZ Derby and was good in Thompson. Third up today should run a good race.
RemarksVery exciting race
ResultsRace DividendsWin 9 $ 3.20Place1 9 $ 1.60Place2 4 $ 2.00Place3 5 $ 4.30Quinella 4:9 $ 8.30Trifecta 9:4:5 $ 186.10First4 9:4:5:6 $ 1441.90
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's4, 7, 8, 9, 11RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 9 - PROGRAMMED MAINTENANCE HANDICAPTime: 5:27 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick10 Vickezzmoet F: 24X84B(1) W(57)( J- Cameron Lammas )( T- Lowry/Cullen )Nice run fresh up. Was nice last start and now third up looks well placed to winMain Danger1 Mal Dee F: 1X370B(5) W(59)( J- Leah Hemi )( T- Janelle Millar )Very good fresh up. Struggled since but was a decent effort last start and now fourth up will be ready to go.Next Best8 Tiro F: 9X020B(9) W(57.5)In his right race today. Good two back and could run well today.Include in Multis6 He No Opilio F: 067X0B(2) W(58)( J- Madan Singh )( T- Chris Rauhihi )PlacedDividend : $4.00Was a better run than it looks fresh up and could run a big race today.Longer Odds3 Proletariat F: X10X9B(13) W(58.5)( T- Ashley Meadows )Has talented. Ok fresh up will be fitter and meets a competitive race
RemarksLast race of the day
ResultsRace DividendsWin 2 $ 15.30Place1 2 $ 4.20Place2 15 $ 5.90Place3 6 $ 4.00Quinella 2:15 $ 139.10Trifecta 2:15:6 $ 4788.70First4 2:15:6:12 $ 4990.10
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 3, 6, 8, 10RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%