Best "Each Way"
- Race 1 - EVENFLO MAIDEN 1400Time: 4:35 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick7 Monlula F:B(7) W(57.5)( T- James/Wellwood )Made very good ground late in his trial for third. Could run huge on debutMain Danger1 Humbucker F: 222B(4) W(57.5)( T- P & D Williams )Has been solid in all three seconds. Likely to go forward and will be in the money again.Next Best4 Vladivostok F: 3B(2) W(57.5)( T- Andrew Campbell )Very green on debut when third. Was along way off them. Looked to have talent and would of improved from the debut run.Include in Multis8 Kabu F: 3B(1) W(55.5)( J- Craig Grylls )PlacedDividend : $2.50Nice third on debut and from the good gate with get a good runLonger Odds2 My World F: 2X26B(6) W(57.5)( T- Jared Prangley )WonDividends : $13.10 $4.50Hard run last start. Two nice second prior and a chance here
RemarksEach team has different coloured pants/silks
ResultsRace DividendsWin 2 $ 13.10Place1 2 $ 4.50Place2 8 $ 2.50Quinella 2:8 $ 30.10Trifecta 2:8:4 $ 228.10First4 2:8:4:1 $ 363.80Trifecta - Selected!First 4 - Selected!
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 2, 4, 7, 8RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 2 - FIRST GLOBAL LOGISTICS - ASENDIA MAIDEN 2100Time: 5:14 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top PickThe 'Best Each Way'1 Piggy Malone F: 45222B(3) W(58.5)( T- Davina Waddell )Has been very good of late without winning. Went close on Friday and looks hard to beat today if he handles the back up.Main Danger8 Clever Approach F: 5342B(6) W(57)( T- Nigel Tiley )PlacedDividend : $1.60Peaked on his run at Tauranga when second. Will improve from the run but meets a tougher field todayNext Best3 Man Oh Man F: 8X632B(8) W(58.5)( J- James Winks )( T- Jamie Richards )Looked suited by this distance after two good placings over 1600m. Chance in this.Include in Multis4 Not Usual Dream F: 50062B(5) W(58.5)( T- Shane Crawford )Much better when second last time and got the ability to continue.Longer Odds9 Jakama Krystal F: X5324B(12) W(56.5)( T- Glynn Brick )Surprised by the big odds. Been racing well all prep only concern is the distance
RemarksFull field in the second of the day
ResultsRace DividendsWin 10 $ 7.40Place1 10 $ 2.30Place2 8 $ 1.60Place3 12 $ 6.80Quinella 8:10 $ 12.60Trifecta 10:8:12 $ 615.90First4 10:8:12:3 $ 3159.80Double 2/10 $ 77.10
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 3, 4, 8, 9RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 3 - THE POND PREMIUM RECRUITMENT MAIDEN 1600Time: 5:51 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick2 Foodie King F: 564X2B(3) W(58.5)( T- Wallace/Cooksley )PlacedDividend : $1.60Just beaten fresh up at Avondale behind a smart one. Form last prep was good and should be hard to beat todayMain Danger8 Kiwianna F: 940X3B(9) W(56.5)( J- Alysha Collett )Good third fresh up when trialling well. Second up will be fitter and should be in the money todayNext Best1 Drake Bay F: 33522B(11) W(58.5)( T- Margaret Falconer )Very honest galloper. Has been very good when running second his last two and a win won't be far awayInclude in Multis9 Sardonia F: 57X57B(1) W(56.5)PlacedDividend : $2.10Both runs this prep have had merit. Should get the trip from the draw.Longer Odds12 Darcee Que F: 55X5B(8) W(55)( J- Ryan Elliot )WonDividends : $17.80 $3.60Resumed with a nice run for fifth and looks the odds runner
RemarksInteresting first leg of the quaddie
ResultsRace DividendsWin 12 $ 17.80Place1 12 $ 3.60Place2 2 $ 1.60Place3 9 $ 2.10Quinella 2:12 $ 27.80Trifecta 12:2:9 $ 414.50First4 12:2:9:1 $ 1462.10Treble 2/10/12 $ 1419.30Trifecta - Selected!First 4 - Selected!
Betting SuggestionsQuaddiesR3 (1) Drake Bay(2) Foodie King (8) KiwiannaR4 (3) AcutusR5 (3) Riding The WaveR6 (2) Civilised(4) Iago (9) Anjameme (12) Anna Cecelia (13) Deels DoneQuaddies % to a $20 stake:
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 2, 8, 9, 12RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 4 - DUNSTAN FEEDS 1500 CHAMPIONSHIP QUALIFIER 1400Time: 6:26 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top PickThe 'Day's Best'3 Acutus F: 57X53B(5) W(59.5)( T- J & B Vance )PlacedDividend : $1.40Has been very good this prep. Huge run in a strong race at Counties and looks very tough to beat today.Main Danger2 Firoden F: X226PB(1) W(60)( T- Steven Reid )Forget last start lost irons and pulled out of the race. Prior form was good and if he hasn't lost confidence should run very well.Next Best9 Mekelle F: 25X1B(7) W(58)PlacedDividend : $1.80Short priced favourite when winning. Capable of running very well again.Include in Multis8 Boogie Easy F: 04216B(2) W(58)( J- Danielle Johnson )( T- Gibbs/Bradley )Won nicely two starts back. Last start run had merit and should run well todayLonger Odds1 Giant Gem F: 550X0B(6) W(60.5)( T- Bernard Dyke )WonDividends : $7.90 $2.40Not bad fresh up. Had good form in similar races last prep and has enough ability to run well here at odds.
RemarksVery competitive race
ResultsRace DividendsWin 1 $ 7.90Place1 1 $ 2.40Place2 3 $ 1.40Place3 9 $ 1.80Quinella 1:3 $ 15.00Trifecta 1:3:9 $ 119.40First4 1:3:9:4 $ 786.90Double 12/1 $ 65.60Trifecta - Selected!
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 2, 3, 8, 9RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 5 - BARFOOT & THOMPSON TWILIGHT CUPTime: 7:01 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick3 Riding The Wave F: 12X72B(1) W(59.5)( T- Nigel Tiley )PlacedDividend : $1.40Talented galloper who was excellent for second last start. Best horse in the field that will show it todayMain Danger4 Master Painton F: 4X037B(4) W(58.5)( J- Danielle Johnson )( T- Stephen Autridge )Good two back and only fair last start. If Master Painton turns up will go close here.Next Best6 Incantesimo F: 216X7B(8) W(57)( T- Graham Richardson )PlacedDividend : $1.90Trialed impressively before fresh up run. Will be fitter and should run well in thisInclude in Multis7 It's Doable F: X1672B(6) W(57)( T- Keith Hawtin )Very good when second last start. Prior runs had merit and a decent hope today.Longer Odds5 Verbalizer F: 0X205B(9) W(58.5)( J- Kozzi Asano )( T- Shane Crawford )Good run fresh up but has struggled since but was impressive winning on this course last prep.
RemarksToday's feature race with a very good lineup
ResultsRace DividendsWin 8 $ 7.30Place1 8 $ 2.00Place2 6 $ 1.90Place3 3 $ 1.40Quinella 6:8 $ 20.50Trifecta 8:6:3 $ 116.80First4 8:6:3:5 $ 510.90
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's3, 4, 5, 6, 7RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 6 - CARDINAL LOGISTICS 1600Time: 7:36 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick13 Deels Done F: X7346B(8) W(58.5)( J- Craig Grylls )Better galloper than his record shows. Extremely unlucky last time and will take some beating todayMain Danger4 Iago F: 7X3X0B(6) W(59.5)( J- Alysha Collett )( T- Samantha Logan )Talented galloper who was nice fresh up from a long lay off. Will be fitter and I expect him to run a race todayNext Best9 Anjameme F: 21X05B(10) W(57.5)Was good last start when fifth. Now third up should be ready for her best effort.Include in Multis12 Anna Cecelia F: X0503B(5) W(55.5)( T- Lauren Brennan )Good last time when third in a nice race. Was in strong 3 year old company prior and can run well in thisLonger OddsThe 'Best Roughie'2 Civilised F: 292X8B(1) W(60)( J- Kozzi Asano )( T- Trevor Da Cruz )WonDividends : $7.00 $2.20Wasn't the worst of runs fresh up. Was knocking on the door in similar races last prep. Got the ace draw and claim to help his chances
RemarksFinal race of the Jockey World Cup
ResultsRace DividendsWin 2 $ 7.00Place1 2 $ 2.20Place2 11 $ 2.30Place3 7 $ 4.60Quinella 2:11 $ 25.50Trifecta 2:11:7 $ 717.50First4 2:11:7:4 $ 9028.80Double 8/2 $ 43.50
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's2, 4, 9, 12, 13RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%