Best "Each Way"
- Race 1 - CARLTON EVENTS 2200Time: 12:05 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick7 Star Karen F: 30X62B(4) W(56)( J- Leith Innes )PlacedDividend : $1.30Getting close to a win after producing a big effort for second last time out. Has experience against some smart types, so it goes on top here.Main Danger8 Clementina F: 6X515B(2) W(54.5)Struggled last start but is too good to ignore. Win prior was quality and anything close to that sees it winning. A tactical affair helps its chances.Next Best6 Deejay Mac F: 15221B(1) W(56.5)( J- Ashvin Goindasamy )( T- Stuart Manning )Strong money coming, which is a little bit surprising. Did score well last start but faces some smart types here. Goes into the mix.Include in Multis1 Verry Flash F: 31058B(8) W(60.5)( J- Rebecca Scott )( T- Nicholas Bishara )Good win four back and that showed its potential. Hasn't quite lived up to expectations since, but has ability. Chance.Longer Odds2 Excalibur F: 48X09B(5) W(58.5)WonDividends : $9.90 $2.40Better than what it has been showing of late. Consider.
RemarksGood types to open the card
ResultsRace DividendsWin 2 $ 9.90Place1 2 $ 2.40Place2 7 $ 1.30Place3 5 $ 2.60Quinella 2:7 $ 11.80Trifecta 2:7:5 $ 184.70First4 2:7:5:3 $ 1877.80
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 2, 6, 7, 8RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 2 - CHEVALIER PRODUCE MAIDEN 1600Time: 12:40 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top PickThe 'Day's Best'12 Ranger F: 2X332B(1) W(57)( J- Andrew Calder )( T- Debbie Sweeney )PlacedDividend : $1.30Looks set to break through and this is its easiest chance. It has been heavily backed after four consecutive placings and it goes on top.Main Danger4 Triomphe F: 30X32B(14) W(58.5)( T- S & E Clotworthy )WonDividends : $11.30 $3.10Going to need some luck from out wide, but it has the ability. Last two placings have been very good and it should go close.Next Best3 Teen Titan F: 72822B(13) W(58.5)( T- Bob Autridge )Looked the winner last start but was narrowly beaten. A maiden win won't be too far away and it could easily come here.Include in Multis14 Clever Approach F: 53B(9) W(57)( T- Nigel Tiley )Stable is in good form and it ran nicely for third last start. Lack of experience doesn't help but it has good upside.Longer Odds13 Leitrim Lad F: 85X2B(5) W(57)( J- Trudy Thornton )( T- Eamonn Green )Much better run last time out. Chance.
RemarksGood money for the favourite
ResultsRace DividendsWin 4 $ 11.30Place1 4 $ 3.10Place2 1 $ 7.60Place3 12 $ 1.30Quinella 1:4 $ 142.60Trifecta 4:1:12 $ 876.10First4 4:1:12:14 $ 5776.20Double 2/4 $ 83.00
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's3, 4, 12, 13, 14RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 3 - AUCKLAND CO-OP TAXIS 2400Time: 1:15 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick3 Pearlescence F: X3711B(3) W(56.5)PlacedDividend : $1.60Has turned around its form nicely with consecutive wins. Drawn well in barrier three and it could make it three in a row. Big chance.Main Danger4 Vainglory F: X4213B(9) W(56)( T- Cody Cole )PlacedDividend : $1.40Doesn't know how to run a bad race after winning and placing twice this season. Drawn awkwardly but has time to find a good spot in running.Next Best10 Unacceptable F: 36192B(8) W(54)( T- John Bell )Has attracted good attention with bookmakers. Gets down in the weights and there is good each-way money around.Include in Multis5 Where Are You F: 73452B(7) W(56)WonDividends : $5.70 $2.00Indicated last start that a win wouldn't be too far away. Working through its gears and it should add some value.Longer Odds2 Rodmar F: 11017B(2) W(59)( J- Anna Jones )( T- Antony Fuller )Inconsistent but talented on its day. Respect at the price.
RemarksLooks an even betting field
ResultsRace DividendsWin 5 $ 5.70Place1 5 $ 2.00Place2 4 $ 1.40Place3 3 $ 1.60Quinella 4:5 $ 8.30Trifecta 5:4:3 $ 85.50First4 5:4:3:10 $ 302.60Treble 2/4/5 $ 779.90Trifecta - Selected!First 4 - Selected!
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's2, 3, 4, 5, 10RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 4 - AGROWQUIP JOHN DEERE 1200Time: 1:57 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top PickThe 'Best Each Way'11 Kylie Bax F: 23X1B(2) W(57)( T- Jamie Richards )Liked the way it let down to score last time out. Could control the pace from an inside barrier and kick away again. Big chance.Main Danger9 Cin Cin F: 324X3B(9) W(57)( J- Chelsea Burdan )( T- Grant Stewart )Doesn't win all that often but is never far away from the prize. Good resuming run for third and it gets a valuable 3kg off its back. Chance.Next Best2 New York Jazz F: 31236B(6) W(59.5)( J- Jasmine Fawcett )( T- Stephen Ralph )Has won already this campaign and hasn't been far away since. Gets a 1kg claim and it loves to battle away, so consider here.Include in Multis8 Destination F: 56X1B(3) W(57.5)( J- Ashvin Goindasamy )PlacedDividend : $2.80Good money coming after scoring a good win last time out. Still on the improve and it's well weighted at 55.5kg.Longer Odds5 Saintly Way F: X3551B(13) W(58.5)( T- Frank Ritchie )Last-start winner with upside.
RemarksGood progressive field
ResultsRace DividendsWin 6 $ 34.70Place1 6 $ 8.30Place2 8 $ 2.80Place3 1 $ 3.60Quinella 6:8 $ 178.00Trifecta 6:8:1 $ 3910.20First4 - $ 0.00Double 5/6 $ 83.40
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's2, 5, 8, 9, 11RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 5 - POWERSAFE ELECTRICAL WHOLESALERS 1200Time: 2:32 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick3 Cyber Attack F: 1798XB(4) W(58)( J- Vinnie Colgan )( T- Tony Pike )Went to Australia and didn't really live up to expectations. Should return in good order and be tough to beat at each-way odds.Main Danger11 Spring Heat F: 0477XB(2) W(56)( T- O'Sullivan/Scott )WonDividends : $6.10 $2.20Another which didn't fire towards the end of last campaign, but should find this easier. Drawn well in barrier two and it could ride the speed.Next Best9 Satu Lagi F: 413X2B(7) W(56.5)( T- Patrick Campbell )Has good form on dry tracks and it gets conditions to suit. Has been around some nice types in its day so consider here.Include in Multis6 Speedy Meady F: 11X63B(5) W(57)( J- Andrew Calder )( T- Stephen Ralph )Handles all conditions so don't worry about that. Could return to the form it should last preparation and that would be good enough.Longer Odds4 Born Dragon F: 3341XB(12) W(57.5)( J- Sam Spratt )( T- J & B Vance )PlacedDividend : $3.60Has upset claims if they roll along in front. Don't discount.
RemarksEach-way odds throughout this field
ResultsRace DividendsWin 11 $ 6.10Place1 11 $ 2.20Place2 4 $ 3.60Place3 8 $ 4.90Quinella 4:11 $ 44.90Trifecta 11:4:8 $ 1461.60First4 11:4:8:9 $ 7162.10Quaddie 4/5/6/11 $ 11683.60
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's3, 4, 6, 9, 11RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 6 - CARBINE CLUB TROPHYTime: 3:07 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick4 Aim Smart F: X12X1B(9) W(57.5)( T- Lauren Brennan )Returned with a booming win last time out. Tricky draw but it has good tactical pace and Opie Bosson in the saddle. That helps.Main Danger1 Beauden F: 12X03B(1) W(59.5)( J- Ryan Elliot )( T- TeamRogerson )PlacedDividend : $1.80Good money coming for Beauden and the inside draw is ideal. Big weight but is capable of carrying it to victory.Next Best6 Viktor Vegas F: X1245B(2) W(56.5)( T- Peter Lock )Kicked off this campaign with a stylish win. Drawn to figure in the finish and it could add some good value. Nice chance.Include in Multis11 Lubaya F: 7073XB(5) W(55)Has shown ability in the past and winning this isn't out of the equation. Chance at nice odds.Longer Odds9 Terra Sancta F: 9668XB(3) W(55.5)( J- Leith Innes )( T- Tony Pike )Tough race to start with but it has ability. Include at odds.
RemarksSome stellar types running in this
ResultsRace DividendsWin 10 $ 15.50Place1 10 $ 3.20Place2 1 $ 1.80Place3 5 $ 3.90Quinella 1:10 $ 34.10Trifecta 10:1:5 $ 819.20First4 10:1:5:4 $ 2056.30Double 11/10 $ 84.40
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 4, 6, 9, 11RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 7 - OMF STAKESTime: 3:43 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick8 Concert Hall F: 8X825B(8) W(57)( T- James/Wellwood )Has been a touch disappointing this campaign but should have taken good benefit from recent racing. Gets back but should be storming home late.Main Danger1 Peso F: X5412B(2) W(59)( T- Nelson/McDougal )PlacedDividend : $1.60Second behind Melody Belle last start so that form reads well. Drawn well and it could settle on the speed and kick strongly.Next Best7 Red Sierra F: 44171B(3) W(57)( J- Samantha Collett )( T- D & E Haworth )In good form after posting two wins from its last three starts. Has been heavily backed to win so consider.Include in Multis4 Vin De Dance F: 500X0B(5) W(59)Classy type which needed the fresh up run. Punters should be expecting quick improvement at odds.Longer Odds2 Saint Emilion F: 02X30B(9) W(59)Can roll along in front and give a good kick. Chance.
RemarksQuality field for the quality race
ResultsRace DividendsWin 9 $ 10.40Place1 9 $ 2.40Place2 6 $ 4.40Place3 1 $ 1.60Quinella 6:9 $ 97.50Trifecta 9:6:1 $ 649.40First4 9:6:1:8 $ 2678.30
Betting SuggestionsQuaddiesR7 (1) Peso(8) Concert HallR8 (3) Cutadeel(6) Go Nicholas (9) PinmedownR9 (7) Rendition(9) RiverfallsR10 (1) Swords Drawn(3) GermanicusQuaddies % to a $20 stake:
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 2, 4, 7, 8RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 8 - HALO CONSULTING 1600Time: 4:18 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick3 Cutadeel F: 00X18B(1) W(57.5)Impressive win fresh up but was handled last time out. Easier field here and getting the inside draw helps. Better chance here.Main Danger6 Go Nicholas F: 34411B(6) W(57)( J- Taiki Yanagida )( T- Shelley Hale )WonDividends : $4.80 $1.90Has returned to winning form in quite some style. Burst through to score last start and it has an impressive record on this track. Goes close.Next Best9 Pinmedown F: 109X6B(8) W(53)( J- Ryoya Kozaki )( T- Moroney/Gerard )Needed the run last time out and it should be better for that effort. Every chance here with a light weight of 53kg.Include in Multis11 Paisley Park F: 43252B(3) W(53)( J- Trudy Thornton )( T- Graham Richardson )Another runner helped out by the light weight of 53kg. The talent is there and it could cap off some consistent form with a win.Longer OddsThe 'Best Roughie'8 Poker Face F: 55117B(7) W(54)( J- Sam Spratt )( T- Gibbs/Bradley )Just needs the pace up to fire up. Good chance.
RemarksSmart field and it's a good betting affair
ResultsRace DividendsWin 6 $ 4.80Place1 6 $ 1.90Place2 4 $ 3.40Place3 7 $ 4.60Quinella 4:6 $ 28.10Trifecta 6:4:7 $ 843.40First4 6:4:7:3 $ 2813.80Double 9/6 $ 44.50
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's3, 6, 8, 9, 11RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 9 - CORPORATE SCAFFOLDING MAIDEN 1400Time: 5:26 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick9 Riverfalls F: 32B(10) W(55.5)( J- Lynsey Satherley )Getting closer to a win after two placings to kick off its career. Drawn wide but goes close with some luck in running.Main Danger7 Rendition F: 3623XB(4) W(55.5)Closed last campaign with three placings from its last four starts. Nothing wrong with that form and there has been very strong money come.Next Best1 Blackrocksdetox F: 338X2B(9) W(57.5)( J- Vinnie Colgan )( T- Wallace/Cooksley )Indicated that a win wouldn't be far off when running second last time out. Chance with some early luck from the draw.Include in Multis8 Tears Of Jupiter F: 94X42B(3) W(55.5)( J- Samantha Collett )WonDividends : $9.40 $2.70Handy run behind a nice type last start. Even chance to win this at each-way odds.Longer Odds5 Humbucker F: 2B(8) W(57.5)PlacedDividend : $2.70Did enough on debut to consider here. Appealing odds.
RemarksEach way odds throughout this field
ResultsRace DividendsWin 8 $ 9.40Place1 8 $ 2.70Place2 5 $ 2.70Place3 10 $ 1.70Quinella 5:8 $ 29.10Trifecta 8:5:10 $ 386.30First4 8:5:10:11 $ 3854.70
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 5, 7, 8, 9RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 10 - BARFOOT & THOMPSON 1600Time: 6:09 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick1 Swords Drawn F: 00X21B(8) W(60)PlacedDividend : $1.30Showed its ability when scoring last time out. That was a win of a horse going places, so it goes clearly on top here.Main Danger3 Germanicus F: 3X142B(13) W(59.5)( J- Troy Harris )( T- Danica Guy )Never too far away from the prize. Has been right around the mark this season, including a win. Just needs luck from the draw.Next Best12 Livvy Lass F: 62241B(10) W(57)( J- Ryan Elliot )( T- Moroney/Gerard )WonDividends : $17.90 $3.90Returned to winning form last time out. Has been up for awhile so it's not lacking fitness and should be ready to fire.Include in Multis6 Malik F: 271B(4) W(59)( J- Jonathan Riddell )Broke maiden grades last start and the odds are going to appeal here. Right in it from the good barrier.Longer Odds9 Rusavy F: 00X82B(6) W(58.5)( J- Taiki Yanagida )( T- Chris Wood )PlacedDividend : $4.80Handy chance following its placings. Claim helps.
RemarksQuality race to close the card
ResultsRace DividendsWin 12 $ 17.90Place1 12 $ 3.90Place2 1 $ 1.30Place3 9 $ 4.80Quinella 1:12 $ 23.40Trifecta 12:1:9 $ 828.00First4 12:1:9:11 $ 7720.50Trifecta - Selected!
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 3, 6, 9, 12RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%