Best "Each Way"
- Race 1 - GCM FEEDS LTD MAIDEN 1600Time: 12:32 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick5 Shezathinka F: 320X3B(7) W(56.5)WonDividends : $2.00 $1.30Beaten last start but wasn't far behind them. Only a matter of time before it breaks through for the maiden win and it could come here.Main Danger8 Cape Gem F: 43B(5) W(56.5)( J- Vinnie Colgan )( T- Bernard Dyke )Looks to have a nice future after two good runs to date. Handy third placing last start and punters are getting very nice odds.Next Best7 Angelica F: 84034B(10) W(56.5)( T- Graham Richardson )PlacedDividend : $3.00Better its last couple of starts and that should give punters confidence. Tricky draw but being wide might not hurt. Chance.Include in Multis2 Teen Titan F: 37372B(9) W(58.5)( J- Chelsea Burdan )( T- Bob Autridge )Had support last start and went close when second. Gets a significant 3kg off its back and everything helps. Should run well again.Longer Odds6 Geri F: X2243B(12) W(56.5)( J- Darren Danis )( T- David Wilson )PlacedDividend : $4.40Never too far away and the odds are appealing.
RemarksWide open field in the opener
ResultsRace DividendsWin 5 $ 2.00Place1 5 $ 1.30Place2 7 $ 3.00Place3 6 $ 4.40Quinella 5:7 $ 11.20Trifecta 5:7:6 $ 134.60First4 5:7:6:10 $ 1401.40Trifecta - Selected!
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's2, 5, 6, 7, 8RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 2 - RBC RACING 1600Time: 1:07 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick2 Lily The Pink F: 6X3X2B(9) W(58)PlacedDividend : $1.10Went close last start and this looks a fraction easier. Should be able to go close if it handles conditions. Goes on top.Main Danger4 Its A Kinda Magic F: 84135B(6) W(57.5)( J- Taiki Yanagida )( T- P & J Brosnan )WonDividends : $8.60 $2.00Wet tracks don't worry this customer and it gets another sloppy track. 2kg comes off and it could threaten the favouriteNext Best6 El Coolio F: 03365B(2) W(56.5)( J- Rowena Smyth )( T- Kylie Whiting )Hasn't won in awhile now but has indicated a return to form won't be far off. Gets its chance here so include at each-way odds.Include in Multis8 Grand Ariana F: 67737B(3) W(55)Mixing its efforts but it could produce an improved effort here. Drawn well and expect a much better run.Longer Odds5 Taree F: 0X701B(1) W(56.5)( J- Ashvin Goindasamy )( T- Tarissa Mitchell )PlacedDividend : $2.40Last start winner which could kick on with it now. Goes into the mix.
RemarksVery short favourite lines up here
ResultsRace DividendsWin 4 $ 8.60Place1 4 $ 2.00Place2 5 $ 2.40Place3 2 $ 1.10Quinella 4:5 $ 37.00Trifecta 4:5:2 $ 125.80First4 4:5:2:6 $ 461.10Trifecta - Selected!First 4 - Selected!
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's2, 4, 5, 6, 8RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 3 - THE CLOTHIER FARMS MAIDEN 1400Time: 1:42 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick6 Clementina F: 2496XB(11) W(56.5)Should be breaking maiden grades this season and that could come here. Showed potential at times when last in work, so stick with it.Main Danger7 Shebringsmerubies F: 24242B(5) W(56.5)WonDividends : $4.10 $1.70Knocking on the door after another second placing last start. Doesn't have to improve all that much to take down this field.Next Best1 Prince Albert F: 5284XB(1) W(58.5)Resumes having taken on some good opposition last preparation. Gets the inside draw and it could run well at each-way odds.Include in Multis2 Patch Man F: 07262B(12) W(58.5)( J- Taiki Yanagida )( T- O'Sullivan/Scott )PlacedDividend : $2.70Another runner which is getting close to exiting maiden grades. 2kg off its back and that could bring it into contention.Longer OddsThe 'Best Roughie'5 Malik F:B(8) W(58.5)( J- Jonathan Riddell )PlacedDividend : $4.90On debut and it could show up at odds.
RemarksMany win chances in this
ResultsRace DividendsWin 7 $ 4.10Place1 7 $ 1.70Place2 5 $ 4.90Place3 2 $ 2.70Quinella 5:7 $ 43.60Trifecta 7:5:2 $ 453.90First4 7:5:2:8 $ 5076.20Double 4/7 $ 33.90Trifecta - Selected!
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 2, 5, 6, 7RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 4 - TRANSPORT MECHANICAL WAHAROA LTD 1400Time: 2:17 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top PickThe 'Day's Best'2 Glenhope F: 1B(6) W(59)( J- Cameron Lammas )( T- Moroney/Gerard )Looked the goods on debut and it could continue in that winning fashion. In the right hands and we're expecting another top effort.Main Danger6 Enjoy The Show F: 18X6B(8) W(56.5)Debut winner which then took on some tough fields. Didn't fire but should find this easier. Respect the stable and their thoughts of this runner.Next Best7 Soda F: 2221XB(1) W(56.5)( J- Sam Weatherley )( T- Darryn Weatherley )WonDividends : $12.10 $2.60Capped off consistent form with a win last start, before being spelled. Gets the inside draw and every chance of causing a minor upset.Include in Multis1 Chief Sequoyah F: 42523B(9) W(59.5)Usually around the mark and its experience could come into play. Likely to add place value given its record.Longer Odds4 Te Akau Dragon F: 331X0B(4) W(58.5)PlacedDividend : $2.40Likely needed the run last start. Expect better here.
RemarksMany of these look like nice spring types
ResultsRace DividendsWin 7 $ 12.10Place1 7 $ 2.60Place2 9 $ 2.60Place3 4 $ 2.40Quinella 7:9 $ 59.70Trifecta 7:9:4 $ 955.50First4 7:9:4:3 $ 5215.40Treble 4/7/7 $ 411.30Quaddie 5+/4/7/7 $ 1765.10
Betting SuggestionsQuaddiesR4 (2) Glenhope(6) Enjoy The ShowR5 (1) Harlech(4) Super Sid (7) Heart Of The OceanR6 (1) Lala Land(2) Hay TigerR7 (1) Each Way(11) Amasecoya (12) BarbaraQuaddies % to a $20 stake: 60
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 2, 4, 6, 7RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 5 - WAHAROA TRANSPORT CO(1995) LTD MAIDEN 1200Time: 2:52 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top PickThe 'Best Each Way'4 Super Sid F:B(12) W(57.5)Drawn deep but it looked good at the trials and could offer punters with value on debut. Opie rides and that's a big positive.Main Danger7 Heart Of The Ocean F: 2XB(1) W(55.5)Big effort to run second on debut in a good age-group race. Doesn't do any work off the inside draw and it has been rock-steady in betting.Next Best1 Harlech F: 83XB(7) W(57.5)( J- Cameron Lammas )( T- Moroney/Gerard )WonDividends : $4.30 $1.60Well-bred runner which looked good at the trials. Two runs last campaign were solid and its odds are shorter than expected, but include.Include in Multis8 Lovecharm F: 3XB(8) W(55.5)( J- Craig Grylls )Didn't do much wrong on debut when third. Was spelled immediately and it should be able to run close here.Longer Odds9 Minnallines F: 2X0B(2) W(55.5)( J- Ryan Elliot )( T- James/Wellwood )PlacedDividend : $2.70Disappointing last start but chance to rebound here.
RemarksAnother race which should hold up nicely this season
ResultsRace DividendsWin 1 $ 4.30Place1 1 $ 1.60Place2 9 $ 2.70Place3 16 $ 7.80Quinella 1:9 $ 21.40Trifecta 1:9:16 $ 749.90First4 1:9:16:7 $ 2750.50
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 4, 7, 8, 9RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 6 - THE ROBERT BRUCE CLOTHIER MEMORIALTime: 3:29 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick1 Lala Land F: 57311B(1) W(61)( J- Ashvin Goindasamy )( T- Ralph Manning )Loves the conditions and it has been running very well of late. Searching for its third consecutive win and could get it.Main Danger2 Hay Tiger F: 24342B(4) W(60)( J- Troy Harris )( T- Glenn Old )WonDividends : $3.10 $1.70Knocking on the door after come consistent efforts. Should appreciate this level of racing and it could score an overdue win.Next Best6 Katie Perrie F: 4979XB(3) W(56.5)( J- Samantha Collett )( T- Jim Collett )PlacedDividend : $2.30Has been well backed to win this. Form tapered off last campaign, which was disappointing, but expect better here.Include in Multis7 Sunny Rose F: 240X0B(6) W(56.5)( J- Michael Coleman )( T- Stephen Autridge )Didn't fire last start but that form could turn around quickly. Looks an even chance here and punters are getting good odds.Longer Odds3 Prior Engagement F: 71117B(2) W(59.5)( J- Chelsea Burdan )( T- Ralph Manning )Won three straight earlier and that form would take it close.
RemarksSmall field but it looks a competitive affair
ResultsRace DividendsWin 2 $ 3.10Place1 2 $ 1.70Place2 6 $ 2.30Quinella 2:6 $ 6.40Trifecta 2:6:1 $ 22.40First4 2:6:1:4 $ 116.50Trifecta - Selected!
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 2, 3, 6, 7RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 7 - WAHAROA INDUSTRIAL PARK MAIDEN 2000Time: 4:04 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick1 Each Way F: 75472B(6) W(58.5)( J- Troy Harris )( T- S & E Clotworthy )Ran well when well-backed last start. Heading in the right direction and it should be breaking maiden grades soon.Main Danger11 Amasecoya F: 6093B(7) W(56.5)Much better effort when third last time out. Gets in nicely on the weights and it could continue that improvement with a win.Next Best12 Barbara F: 003B(4) W(56.5)( J- Sam Spratt )( T- Kylie Grass )WonDividends : $9.50 $2.50Another which turned around some average form with placing last start. Chance here and it might head forward and be tough to catch.Include in Multis3 Piggy Malone F: X0664B(12) W(58.5)( J- Vinnie Colgan )( T- Davina Waddell )PlacedDividend : $3.20Getting better with every run this campaign. Conditions suit and punters are getting nice odds. Chance.Longer Odds7 Flyingwithoutwings F: 09P25B(5) W(58.5)( J- Sam Weatherley )( T- Logan Hall )Could run into the money and add some value.
RemarksOpen field to close the card
ResultsRace DividendsWin 12 $ 9.50Place1 12 $ 2.50Place2 3 $ 3.20Place3 5 $ 2.50Quinella 3:12 $ 64.90Trifecta 12:3:5 $ 626.00First4 12:3:5:11 $ 1958.30
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 3, 7, 11, 12RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%