Best "Each Way"
- Race 1 - K R BELL ELECTRICAL MAIDEN 1600Time: 12:12 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick12 Sardonia F: 7X573B(2) W(56.5)Looks close to breaking through after a last start placing. Drawn ideally in barrier two and it should pay nice odds.Main Danger14 Kabu F: 32B(9) W(55)( T- Baker/Forsman )WonDividends : $3.40 $1.70Two starts for two placings. Trending in the right direction and it only needs to navigate the wide draw to go close.Next Best5 Red Hussar F: 30635B(3) W(57)Paying nice odds and it only needs a find a length to be competitive on a consistent basis. Chance from the draw.Include in Multis10 Endean Lass F: 79X43B(7) W(56.5)( T- Iain Kennedy )PlacedDividend : $3.40Improving effort when third last time out. Paying nice odds and it shouldn't be overlooked.Longer Odds2 Stratius F: 0X303B(5) W(58.5)( J- Jason Waddell )( T- Graeme Cameron )Has two placings already this campaign. Chance.
RemarksNice odds on offer in the first
ResultsRace DividendsWin 14 $ 3.40Place1 14 $ 1.70Place2 10 $ 3.40Place3 4 $ 2.40Quinella 10:14 $ 20.60Trifecta 14:10:4 $ 206.00First4 14:10:4:12 $ 505.80
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's2, 5, 10, 12, 14RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 2 - CUNNINGHAM DECORATING SERVICES MAIDEN 1200Time: 12:47 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick2 Yourpoint F:B(7) W(57.5)( J- Opie Bosson )( T- Jamie Richards )WonDividends : $3.30 $1.90Trial winner which looks to have a nice future. Opie rides for its debut run and that's a good sign. Top chance.Main Danger7 Vernazza F:B(6) W(55.5)( J- Leith Innes )( T- Lance Noble )A well-bred type which has plenty to offer on debut. Has looked good at the trials and should show up come race day.Next Best5 Escudo F: 6B(4) W(55.5)PlacedDividend : $2.60Has race experience when sixth on debut. Appears to be a touch better than what it showed on that occasion. Stick with it.Include in Multis6 Le Chamossaire F:B(2) W(55.5)( J- Trudy Thornton )Bred for speed and it showed that when winning a trial. Drawn an inside barrier and that helps.Longer Odds10 Power Of The Kitty F:B(1) W(55.5)( T- John Wheeler )Could show some pace off the inside draw.
RemarksMany of these could breakthrough soon
ResultsRace DividendsWin 2 $ 3.30Place1 2 $ 1.90Place2 5 $ 2.60Quinella 2:5 $ 9.30Trifecta 2:5:7 $ 38.40First4 2:5:7:10 $ 237.20Double 14+/2 $ 10.60Trifecta - Selected!First 4 - Selected!
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's2, 5, 6, 7, 10RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 3 - MATAMATA CLUB INC CENTENARY MAIDEN 1200Time: 1:22 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top PickThe 'Best Each Way'1 Sham On Toast F: X6622B(3) W(58.5)( J- Jason Waddell )( T- Steven Reid )PlacedDividend : $1.80Deserves a win and it could come here. Back-to-back placings coming into this and it gets a good run from the draw.Main Danger10 Terracotta F: 2B(4) W(55)Didn't lose any admirers with a nice debut effort. Gets in nicely on the weights and it should be tough to hold out.Next Best5 Limentis F: 52B(1) W(56.5)( T- K & B Kelso )Improved on a debut fifth. Good second placing last start and it has been heavily backed. Right in this off the inside draw.Include in Multis3 Rock In The Park F:B(5) W(57)( J- Leith Innes )( T- Tony Pike )On debut and the breeding suggests that a good run is coming. Has won a trial in August and that's a good sign.Longer Odds8 On Demand F:B(2) W(56.5)( J- Chelsea Burdan )( T- Stephanie Tierney )WonDividends : $21.00 $6.80Gets some weight relief for its debut run. Chance.
RemarksLooks a competitive maiden field
ResultsRace DividendsWin 8 $ 21.00Place1 8 $ 6.80Place2 1 $ 1.80Quinella 1:8 $ 43.10Trifecta 8:1:12 $ 855.00First4 8:1:12:3 $ 7056.50
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 3, 5, 8, 10RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 4 - PARAMOUNT SCAFFOLDING 1400Time: 1:57 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick12 Amal Rose F: 3X216B(7) W(55.5)( T- James/Wellwood )PlacedDividend : $1.70Has talent and is better than what it showed last time out. Nicely weighted at 55.5kg and a confident jockey rides. Each-way odds.Main Danger13 Lavaglo F: 51B(4) W(55.5)( T- Daniel Miller )Last start winner and that's always tough to ignore. Has been specked at nice odds and punters are again getting good value.Next Best5 Glenhope F: 18XB(3) W(58.5)( T- Moroney/Gerard )Showed them a clean pair of heels to win on debut. Didn't enjoy life last start but it could return in good order. Goes close.Include in Multis10 Pimlico F: 1063B(6) W(57)( T- Andrew Campbell )WonDividends : $7.10 $2.70Debut winner before taking on some handy opposition. This stable usually gets them perfect for race day so consider at the odds.Longer Odds7 Mighty Aslan F: 9419XB(8) W(58)( T- Stephen McKee )PlacedDividend : $5.30Stable needs a boost and this could give it that.
RemarksPlenty of winning types here
ResultsRace DividendsWin 10 $ 7.10Place1 10 $ 2.70Place2 12 $ 1.70Place3 7 $ 5.30Quinella 10:12 $ 11.70Trifecta 10:12:7 $ 520.30First4 10:12:7:1 $ 2978.70Double 8/10 $ 121.20Trifecta - Selected!
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's5, 7, 10, 12, 13RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 5 - ANCROFT STUD 1200Time: 2:32 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick6 Highlighter F: 312B(5) W(56)Going to get a nice run from the draw and be tough to beat. Hasn't done anything wrong to date and was a touch unlucky last start.Main Danger10 Levante F: 1B(10) W(55.5)( T- K & B Kelso )WonDividends : $2.70 $1.50Impressive debut winner but the draw is against it. That's about the only negative, however. Should be able to push these.Next Best13 Roc Cha F: 62393B(4) W(55.5)( T- TeamRogerson )PlacedDividend : $2.20Needs to win a race soon. Good run for third last start and form out of that race should stack up nicely. Gets its chance.Include in Multis8 Kylie Bax F: 3X198B(7) W(56)( T- Jamie Richards )Has shown good speed in the past. Better than what it has been showing its last couple. Consider here at odds.Longer OddsThe 'Best Roughie'3 Cenghar F: 138XB(2) W(56.5)( J- Shaun McKay )( T- Graeme Hughes )Looked good winning on debut and could offer some value.
RemarksSome handy types in this
ResultsRace DividendsWin 10 $ 2.70Place1 10 $ 1.50Place2 13 $ 2.20Place3 14 $ 4.80Quinella 10:13 $ 13.80Trifecta 10:13:14 $ 226.30First4 10:13:14:9 $ 1332.90
Betting SuggestionsQuaddiesR5 (6) Highlighter(10) LevanteR6 (3) Cyber Attack(5) Bevan Street (6) Sai FahR7 (1) Voler Pour Moi(2) Whenharrymetsaddle (7) PelotonR8 (1) London Banker(2) Beached As Bro (7) AnjamemeQuaddies % to a $20 stake:
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's3, 6, 8, 10, 13RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 6 - HOBBITON MOVIE SET 1200Time: 3:09 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick6 Sai Fah F: 11232B(2) W(54.5)WonDividends : $2.20 $1.20Talented type which is always around the mark. Nicely weighted for this and it could turn consistent form into winning form.Main Danger3 Cyber Attack F: 98X90B(3) W(56.5)( T- Tony Pike )Needs to start firing again for its own confidence. Has the class edge on this field and there is market confidence. Consider.Next Best5 Bevan Street F: 1X755B(1) W(56)Plenty of money has come for this runner. Knocking on the door this campaign and it should go close.Include in Multis9 Le Sablier F: 1645XB(8) W(54)( T- Karen Fursdon )Past winner fresh up and that bodes well for a good run here. Should be right in the mix given the conditions.Longer Odds7 Rocket Fuel F: 4X755B(5) W(54)PlacedDividend : $2.30Not far off a winning run. Value odds.
ResultsRace DividendsWin 6 $ 2.20Place1 6 $ 1.20Place2 7 $ 2.30Place3 4 $ 2.50Quinella 6:7 $ 8.90Trifecta 6:7:4 $ 73.00First4 6:7:4:3 $ 341.40Double 10+/6+ $ 5.20
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's3, 5, 6, 7, 9RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 7 - FLETCHER SHEDS 2000Time: 3:45 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick7 Peloton F: 82571B(7) W(56.5)( T- Andrew Campbell )WonDividends : $2.60 $1.40Scored an overdue win last start and it could kick on with it now. Punters are getting good odds so consider.Main Danger1 Voler Pour Moi F: 6X404B(2) W(59)( J- Chelsea Burdan )Has run two fourths this campaign but should find this level of racing more to its liking. Drawn well and it gets a claimer in the saddle.Next Best2 Whenharrymetsaddle F: 50430B(3) W(58.5)( T- Bryce Revell )Always a chance on its day. Has run some nice races this season and a win won't be far away.Include in Multis8 Initiative F: 0X175B(1) W(55.5)( T- Ross McCarroll )Inside draw could help it switch on. Chance.Longer Odds3 Joe Cargo F: 39364B(8) W(58)( T- Phillip Stevens )Finds another leg on this course - 5 wins in career and 3 have come here and 4 over this distance.
RemarksWide-open affair with good odds
ResultsRace DividendsWin 7 $ 2.60Place1 7 $ 1.40Place2 5 $ 3.50Place3 4 $ 2.90Quinella 5:7 $ 17.60Trifecta 7:5:4 $ 194.50First4 7:5:4:9 $ 1195.50
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 2, 3, 7, 8RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 8 - FAIRVIEW MOTORS 2000Time: 4:25 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top PickThe 'Day's Best'1 London Banker F: 9X514B(7) W(59)( T- James/Wellwood )PlacedDividend : $1.60Has obvious talent and should be better for the run last time out. Big weight but is more than capable of handling it. Chance.Main Danger2 Beached As Bro F: X0645B(11) W(58.5)WonDividends : $4.60 $2.00Going through its gears this preparation but there is a big run coming. Just needs some cover from the draw to go close.Next Best7 Anjameme F: 1X050B(8) W(56)( J- Matthew Cameron )( T- Baker/Forsman )Not showing its best form this season. However, there is confidence in the betting and that's a positive. Chance.Include in Multis8 Girl Of Steel F: 31084B(3) W(56)( J- Lynsey Satherley )( T- R & R Rogers )Has been up for a while this season but it has the fitness in the legs. Won not too long ago and a similar run takes it close.Longer Odds9 Hattie Bee F: 75776B(6) W(56)( T- E & D Browne )PlacedDividend : $2.20Much better than its form indicates.
RemarksAn even field is presented in the last
ResultsRace DividendsWin 2 $ 4.60Place1 2 $ 2.00Place2 9 $ 2.20Place3 1 $ 1.60Quinella 2:9 $ 12.40Trifecta 2:9:1 $ 99.60First4 2:9:1:3 $ 530.10Double 7+/2 $ 13.00Trifecta - Selected!
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 2, 7, 8, 9RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%