Best "Each Way"
- Race 1 - VDS FARRIERS / CAMBRIDGE EQUINE DENTAL SERVICESTime: 1:02 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top PickThe 'Day's Best'3 Rip Em Up F: 51238B(3) W(56.5)WonDividends : $2.80 $1.10Has plenty of talent but didn't let down last time out. Drawn well and its best form would be miles too good for them here.Main Danger2 Hattie Bee F: 57762B(7) W(56.5)( T- E & D Browne )Hasn't won for a while now but returned to form when finishing second last time out. Could go close with a repeat effort.Next Best7 Anna Cecelia F: 05039B(4) W(54)( J- Shaun McKay )( T- Lauren Brennan )PlacedDividend : $1.90Needs to lift on recent efforts but should get a good chance to improve its form. 54kg on the back helps and it could run close.Include in Multis1 Mighty Connor F: 93985B(8) W(59)( T- Jacob McKay )PlacedDividend : $1.70Talented at best, like many in this field. Better than what it has been showing and it could add some value.Longer Odds4 Capellani F: X7803B(2) W(56.5)( J- Ryan Elliot )( T- TeamRogerson )Improving run last start so keep safe.
RemarksPlenty of nice types in this
ResultsRace DividendsWin 3 $ 2.80Place1 3 $ 1.10Place2 7 $ 1.90Place3 1 $ 1.70Quinella 3:7 $ 9.20Trifecta 3:7:1 $ 49.20First4 3:7:1:2 $ 90.60Trifecta - Selected!First 4 - Selected!
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 2, 3, 4, 7RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 2 - KB BLOODSTOCK MAIDEN 1100Time: 1:37 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick2 Tokorangi F: 2B(1) W(55.5)( T- Moroney/Gerard )WonDividends : $2.30 $1.10Didn't do much wrong on debut in a strong race. Inside draw is ideal here and it has attracted plenty of attention.Main Danger3 Angelina Lauro F:B(4) W(55.5)Trial winner and it's another runner specked at odds. Drawn to sit just behind the pace and kick strongly in the straight.Next Best4 Perfectionist F:B(2) W(55.5)( J- Taiki Yanagida )PlacedDividend : $2.40Didn't show too much at the trials but wasn't asked to do much either. Bred to be good and this stable is firing of late.Longer Odds1 Mongolian Condor F:B(5) W(57.5)Bred to want further but could show some cheek here.
RemarksOnly five in the field but the form should stack up nicely
ResultsRace DividendsWin 2 $ 2.30Place1 2 $ 1.10Place2 4 $ 2.40Quinella 2:4 $ 5.90Trifecta 2:4:1 $ 27.20First4 2:4:1:3 $ 41.90Trifecta - Selected!First 4 - Selected!
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF'sInsufficient RunnersRETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 3 - TREVOR DA CRUZ RACING MAIDEN 1200Time: 2:12 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick4 Phantom Witness F:B(9) W(57)WonDividends : $2.20 $1.10Showed plenty of toe at the trials and backing against this stable isn't wise. Just needs some luck from the draw but Opie rides.Main Danger8 Arya Stark F: 2B(2) W(55)( J- Michael McNab )PlacedDividend : $1.80Did enough on debut to suggest it could win shortly. That run came on this track and it has been well-backed at each-way odds.Next Best3 Qiji Spirit F: 2530XB(3) W(57)( J- Leith Innes )( T- Nigel Tiley )Has shown good speed at times and could run fresh up. Drawn to figure in the finish and it's another runner that has been specked. Right in this.Include in Multis10 Midnight Magic F: 8XB(1) W(55)PlacedDividend : $2.10Didn't show much on debut but was spelled and should come back a better type. Inside draw and light weight on its back.Longer Odds5 He's The Man F:B(5) W(57)( J- Michael Coleman )Went well at the trials so consider at the odds.
RemarksAnother field worth following
ResultsRace DividendsWin 4 $ 2.20Place1 4 $ 1.10Place2 10 $ 2.10Place3 8 $ 1.80Quinella 4:10 $ 9.50Trifecta 4:10:8 $ 66.70First4 4:10:8:11 $ 535.50Double 2+/4+ $ 3.70Trifecta - Selected!
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's3, 4, 5, 8, 10RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 4 - NZB INSURANCE PEARL SERIES RACETime: 2:47 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top PickThe 'Best Each Way'8 Combat Queen F: 551B(1) W(57.5)Improved nicely to score last start and it could continue the roll of this stable. Runs off the inside draw so put on top.Main Danger5 Lady Lira F: 99233B(2) W(58)PlacedDividend : $2.50Has had chances to win of late but has been battling on nicely. Another drawn well and punters are getting odds worth taking.Next Best3 Kainui Rose F: 94X72B(4) W(58.5)( J- Chelsea Burdan )( T- Wayne Hillis )That was a lovely effort last time out. Gets 3kg off its back and a win isn't far away. Has plenty of improvement to come.Include in Multis1 Simona F: 41352B(5) W(59.5)( J- Ryan Elliot )( T- TeamRogerson )Winner four back and it has placed twice since. Has a big weight and it could add some value. Chance.Longer Odds4 Kylie Bax F: X1985B(7) W(58)Looked good winning fresh up but has disappointed since. Big odds on offer so consider.
RemarksEach way odds throughout this field
ResultsRace DividendsWin 11 $ 35.20Place1 11 $ 7.20Place2 9 $ 3.00Place3 5 $ 2.50Quinella 9:11 $ 162.00Trifecta 11:9:5 $ 2182.70First4 11:9:5:8 $ 4701.40Treble 2+/4+/11 $ 206.00Quaddie 3+/2+/4+/11 $ 605.70
Betting SuggestionsQuaddiesR4 (3) Kainui Rose(5) Lady Lira (8) Combat QueenR5 (1) The Garrison(5) Osaka (6) Intelligent PatchR6 (1) Starrybeel(2) Leaderboard (4) Roll The GoldR7 (8) Captain Newzealand(13) MeghanQuaddies % to a $20 stake:
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 3, 4, 5, 8RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 5 - CASEY FINLAY EQUINE MAIDEN 1400Time: 3:22 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick5 Osaka F: 2B(7) W(57)WonDividends : $2.00 $1.10Looked a touch unlucky on debut but should get every chance to win this. Looks a nice type in the making and it has been well backed.Main Danger1 The Garrison F: 55X02B(6) W(58.5)( J- Darren Danis )( T- Wayne Hillis )PlacedDividend : $1.60Should have broken maiden grades by now. Put the writing on the wall last start and the 2kg coming off its back helps.Next Best6 Intelligent Patch F: 73B(3) W(57)( J- Michael McNab )PlacedDividend : $2.00Stable is firing at it could improve on a last start third placing. Opie rides and it should be hitting the line nicely.Include in Multis8 If At First F: 363X4B(9) W(56.5)( T- Moroney/Gerard )Resumed with a solid performance last start. A maiden win won't take long but this is a tough field. Has winning claims.Longer Odds9 Gracies Gold F: 5B(10) W(56.5)Could add some value at odds.
RemarksTwo well-backed runners in this field
ResultsRace DividendsWin 5 $ 2.00Place1 5 $ 1.10Place2 6 $ 2.00Place3 1 $ 1.60Quinella 5:6 $ 6.00Trifecta 5:6:1 $ 23.80First4 5:6:1:13 $ 174.10Double 11/5+ $ 66.70Trifecta - Selected!
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 5, 6, 8, 9RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 6 - BLANDFORD LODGE 1600Time: 3:57 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick2 Leaderboard F: 1X411B(6) W(60.5)( J- Chelsea Burdan )PlacedDividend : $1.90Back-to-back wins coming into this. Has really looked like a nice middle-distance horse on the rise. Could continue on with that form.Main Danger4 Roll The Gold F: X3633B(4) W(58)( J- Jasmine Fawcett )( T- Gary Hennessy )WonDividends : $3.50 $1.50Getting closer this season after another placing last start. Has run well at Matamata in the past so consider.Next Best1 Starrybeel F: 3X597B(2) W(61.5)( J- Taiki Yanagida )PlacedDividend : $2.40Usually takes some time to get going. Has had three starts this campaign and should start to fire up. Nice odds on offer.Include in Multis3 Tweedledee F: 77325B(7) W(60.5)( J- Joe Kamaruddin )Will enjoy getting the weight off its back. Hasn't been too far behind them this season and that shouldn't change here.Longer Odds8 Garados F: X9603B(1) W(54)( T- Karen Fursdon )Light weight and inside draw. Worth including at the odds.
RemarksCompetitive field albeit small on numbers
ResultsRace DividendsWin 4 $ 3.50Place1 4 $ 1.50Place2 2 $ 1.90Place3 1 $ 2.40Quinella 2:4 $ 7.90Trifecta 4:2:1 $ 103.80First4 4:2:1:5 $ 608.20Trifecta - Selected!
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 2, 3, 4, 8RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 7 - KARAPIRO FARM AGISTMENT & PRE-TRAINING MDN 2000Time: 4:37 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick13 Meghan F: X4362B(2) W(55)( J- Leith Innes )( T- Lance Noble )WonDividends : $2.20 $1.30Knocking on the door after another quality effort last start. Doesn't need to improve much to win and it looks well-placed here.Main Danger8 Captain Newzealand F: 682B(4) W(57)PlacedDividend : $1.70Appeared to be battling last start but hit the line nicely. A better ride could see it right in the thick of the finish. Goes close.Next Best3 Kipchoge F: 56294B(1) W(58.5)( T- Stephen Autridge )Won't have to work hard off the inside draw. Mixing its form but has ability and shouldn't be far off them.Include in Multis1 Piggy Malone F: 52226B(3) W(58.5)( J- Vinnie Colgan )( T- Davina Waddell )Scored three consecutive second placings this campaign. Only fair last start but it has good experience coming into this. Worth including.Longer OddsThe 'Best Roughie'10 Henley Road F: 6X553B(8) W(56.5)( J- Shaun McKay )( T- Linda Laing )Good last start so consider on that. Could pay nice odds.
RemarksGood betting field to close the card
ResultsRace DividendsWin 13 $ 2.20Place1 13 $ 1.30Place2 2 $ 5.50Place3 8 $ 1.70Quinella 2:13 $ 26.40Trifecta 13:2:8 $ 221.70First4 13:2:8:12 $ 1754.50Double 4+/13+ $ 13.20
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 3, 8, 10, 13RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%