Best "Each Way"
- Race 1 - SSANGYONG 2200Time: 11:37 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick5 Hattie Bee F: 30128B(10) W(67.5)( J- Emily Farr )( T- E & D Browne )Good runs before a good round in the Rotorua Cup. This is easier than that and has won maiden in Highweight. Looks a good chance in the first.Main Danger10 Arite Guru F: 73678B(3) W(65)( J- Jonathan Riddell )( T- S & E Clotworthy )In and out galloper but on his best can go close here and has JKB Riddell on board to help.Next Best2 Bak Da Master F: 625X6B(12) W(69.5)( J- Shaun Phelan )( T- Jamie Richards )PlacedDividend : $1.40Tough run last time. Consisent enough this prep. Looks well placed here after his fresh up run.Include in Multis1 Locally Sauced F: 550X9B(9) W(73.5)( J- Mathew Gillies )( T- G & T Shaw )Best horse in this field. Trainer believes weight will be no problem and he was too fat last time. He is expecting a bold run today.Longer Odds3 El Corby F: 80X04B(5) W(69)( J- Gary Walsh )( T- Clinton Isdale )WonDividends : $18.50 $3.60Made ground last start and has had enough racing this time in to be a show.
RemarksHighweight to start the day
ResultsRace DividendsWin 3 $ 18.50Place1 3 $ 3.60Place2 2 $ 1.40Place3 4 $ 4.10Quinella 2:3 $ 24.40Trifecta 3:2:4 $ 277.40First4 3:2:4:10 $ 1918.40
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 2, 3, 5, 10RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 2 - SPLICE CONSTRUCTION 2200Time: 12:07 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick3 Krakadeel F: 38542B(3) W(58.5)This horse is a promising stayer in the making. Went close last time and a good chance to go one better here.Main Danger9 Flying Fantasia F: 59782B(7) W(56.5)( J- Mubs Kareem )( T- Ernie Griffiths )WonDividends : $11.70 $3.20A horse who I thought would of won a race by now and off last start capable of beating our top pick.Next Best6 Vedo Rosso F: 85935B(4) W(58.5)( J- Opie Bosson )( T- Shelley Hale )PlacedDividend : $2.30Been racing well enough with a top run two back. The extra distance may suit and has the services of Opie today.Include in Multis1 Dangerman F: 20422B(14) W(58.5)( J- Ryan Elliot )( T- Ralph Manning )From the wide gate will go handy and racing very honestly.Longer Odds2 Twin Spinner F: 35X20B(6) W(58.5)( T- Lesley Munro )Good run first up no luck his next. Capable of much better
ResultsRace DividendsWin 9 $ 11.70Place1 9 $ 3.20Place2 6 $ 2.30Place3 10 $ 4.40Quinella 6:9 $ 29.70Trifecta 9:6:10 $ 920.50First4 9:6:10:12 $ 4999.90
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 2, 3, 6, 9RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 3 - KIDSCAN 1600Time: 12:42 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top PickThe 'Best Each Way'7 Our Craftsman F: 37007B(9) W(68)( J- Emily Farr )( T- K & G Opie )Been running home with not much luck before the Heavy going last time. This looks like his race to put his best foot forward.Main Danger3 Pineapple Lump F: 4335B(6) W(68)( J- Jonathan Riddell )Been racing well enough to be a top chance in this grade. He just seems to battle up the straight.Next Best4 Hvar F: 54X65B(13) W(68)Been finishing off his races strongly this prep and looks well placed here.Include in Multis1 Wild Like F: 62434B(4) W(68)( J- Aaron Kuru )( T- Tony Pike )PlacedDividend : $2.00Been racing ok placing or not far away from it. Another who is well placed and can put his best foot forward here.Longer Odds14 Whisper Rock F: 0X68B(8) W(66)( J- Shaun Phelan )( T- Peter Lock )PlacedDividend : $3.30Good run this prep running home. Looks like he is another well placed to go a bold race at double figure odds.
RemarksBit of value here
ResultsRace DividendsWin 11 $ 19.40Place1 11 $ 4.10Place2 14 $ 3.30Place3 1 $ 2.00Quinella 11:14 $ 127.20Trifecta 11:14:1 $ 1245.90First4 11:14:1:7 $ 24968.90Treble 3/9/11 $ 2591.10
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 3, 4, 7, 14RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 4 - MALCOLM WRIGLEY INSURANCE SERVICES 1600Time: 1:17 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick6 Caribbean Rose F: 326B(5) W(55.5)PlacedDividend : $1.90Good her first two starts. More luck last time and I think she could have won her last start. Looks the one to beat.Main Danger7 Ludus F: 02B(2) W(55.5)PlacedDividend : $2.20Made very good ground here last start. The extra 200m suitsNext Best8 Magdala F: 8X42B(4) W(55.5)( J- Craig Grylls )( T- Clayton Chipperfield )Both runs this campaign have been very good and the step up to 1600m suits.Include in Multis5 Ambitious Showgirl F: 82363B(7) W(55.5)( T- Richardson/Parker )Been racing well over 1600m. Found the extra distance last time too much back in distance today and she is not far away from breaking maidens.Longer Odds1 Our Wonderland F: 909X4B(11) W(57.5)( J- Ryan Elliot )( T- TeamRogerson )Went a good race fresh up shown ability in the past and expect him to run well at big odds.
RemarksTough line up here.
ResultsRace DividendsWin 2 $ 20.30Place1 2 $ 4.20Place2 6 $ 1.90Place3 7 $ 2.20Quinella 2:6 $ 37.30Trifecta 2:6:7 $ 662.70First4 2:6:7:3 $ 6603.80
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 5, 6, 7, 8RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 5 - ROGER GILL AGRICULTURE 1600Time: 1:52 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick8 Ever So Clever F: 2B(6) W(55.5)( T- P & D Williams )WonDividends : $3.10 $1.50Trialed well before just being beaten on debut. I think she is the one to beat here.Main Danger9 Matter Of Fact F: 3603B(12) W(55.5)( J- Craig Grylls )PlacedDividend : $2.20She has been racing well this filly. Either she is unlucky or storming home late. Expect the later with the wide draw.Next Best7 Baby Face F: 522B(14) W(55.5)She has been racing well but the wide draw is a concern.Include in Multis10 Nicole Ashley F: 8864B(1) W(55.5)Improving off every start and has a good gate to use today.Longer Odds1 Rocking Along F: X0X30B(2) W(57.5)( T- Moroney/Gerard )Good run first up. Bad his next. Brings his best form can run well here from a good gate.
RemarksSecond of the mdn 3yo 1600 of the day. Split due to huge acceptances.
ResultsRace DividendsWin 8 $ 3.10Place1 8 $ 1.50Place2 9 $ 2.20Place3 6 $ 6.10Quinella 8:9 $ 11.00Trifecta 8:9:6 $ 467.30First4 8:9:6:1 $ 3597.40Quaddie 9/11/2/8+ $ 9168.70
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 7, 8, 9, 10RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 6 - NZB INSURANCE PEARL SERIES RACETime: 2:27 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick2 Elle Cee F: 4X2X3B(6) W(57.5)( J- Mubs Kareem )( T- Peter Lock )Both runs this season have been good. Worked hard last time and fought gamely.Main Danger12 Midnite Invasion F:B(4) W(57.5)( T- Karyn McQuade )Trial was very good. King rode her that day and sticks with her.Next Best6 Sepella F: 3XB(12) W(57.5)( J- Andrew Calder )Wide gate is a major concern but went huge on debut behind Shesallmine. Spelled and made good ground last 100m at trials. Expect her to be storming home late.Include in Multis7 Damesel F: 6445XB(10) W(57.5)PlacedDividend : $2.70Ran some good races last prep. Made good ground at trials to show she has improved from the spell.Longer Odds13 Havana Heat F: 08XB(5) W(57.5)( T- Wallace/Cooksley )Trialed up well to suggest can go close fresh up
RemarksGood even maiden race
ResultsRace DividendsWin 11 $ 8.60Place1 11 $ 2.60Place2 4 $ 7.60Place3 7 $ 2.70Quinella 4:11 $ 144.60Trifecta 11:4:7 $ 1915.50First4 - $ 0.00
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's2, 6, 7, 12, 13RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 7 - HAUNUI FARM 1200Time: 3:02 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick6 Donna Imelda F: 39X13B(12) W(57)( T- K & B Kelso )Won on debut very well when we picked her on top. The way the race was run at Matamata last time probably cost her showing her best. I like this filly a lot and a win here would not surprise me.Main Danger3 Elusive Empire F: 325X4B(7) W(58.5)( T- Martin Da Cruz )Good run fresh up for fourth got a good trip but just looked like a galloper who is looking for more racing. Will go well hereNext Best4 The Dom F: X1X73B(11) W(58.5)( J- Kavish Chowdhoory )( T- M, M & M Rogers )PlacedDividend : $2.50Freshened after a very good run for third at Ellerslie. The market would suggest the horse is fit enough to run very well here even from the wide alley.Include in Multis9 Lowprofile F: 4217XB(5) W(56.5)( J- Ashvin Goindasamy )( T- Ross McCarroll )PlacedDividend : $3.20Went very good at the trials second was Cyber Attack who has won a good race since must includeLonger Odds13 Zappeur F: 629X4B(4) W(55.5)Made ground fresh up at Hastings. Could be the value here.
RemarksHard way to start the day and the market shows that
ResultsRace DividendsWin 2 $ 7.00Place1 2 $ 2.30Place2 9 $ 3.20Place3 4 $ 2.50Quinella 2:9 $ 29.10Trifecta 2:9:4 $ 365.60First4 2:9:4:13 $ 3075.50
Betting SuggestionsQuaddiesR7 (3) Elusive Empire(4) The Dom (6) Donna Imelda (9) LowprofileR8 (4) Creative Genius(5) O'He Can (10) Quizmaster (13) PierinaR9 (1) Fluorobus(2) Kiwi Ace (3) Drake Bay (12) ShanqueenR10 (7) Don't Lie To MeQuaddies % to a $20 stake:
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's3, 4, 6, 9, 13RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 8 - CIVIL & LANDFILL CONSTRUCTION LTD 1400Time: 3:35 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick13 Pierina F: 729X4B(10) W(55.5)PlacedDividend : $1.80Good run on debut from Aussie. Will be fitter and can run a very competitive race hereMain Danger4 Creative Genius F: 14229B(5) W(59)( J- Opie Bosson )( T- Steven Cole )Didn't do much on Premier day. Back to midweek where he races well in when second. Can go closeNext Best10 Quizmaster F: 601X9B(6) W(57.5)( T- Gibbs/Bradley )PlacedDividend : $1.70Got ability. Was ok fresh up will improve and can run well here.Include in Multis1 Soroc F: 59X69B(8) W(60)( J- Jasmine Fawcett )( T- Glenn Old )Went too fast last time. Capable of much better if rated better here.Longer OddsThe 'Best Roughie'5 O'He Can F: 106X0B(3) W(59)( J- Troy Harris )Didn't do much fresh up but capable of much better than that. Expect a much better run today.
RemarksTough leg of the quaddie
ResultsRace DividendsWin 14 $ 17.20Place1 14 $ 4.00Place2 13 $ 1.80Place3 10 $ 1.70Quinella 13:14 $ 36.10Trifecta 14:13:10 $ 453.30First4 14:13:10:4 $ 2061.00
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 4, 5, 10, 13RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 9 - COUNTIES AGRI 1400Time: 4:03 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick1 Fluorobus F: 23X3B(2) W(58.5)( J- Andrew Calder )WonDividends : $2.50 $1.40Been very good every start in his career. Just beaten first start. His last start was good when wide and making good ground in the staight. Surprised by the short priced but still goes on top.Main Danger12 Shanqueen F: 53B(5) W(56.5)( J- Leith Innes )( T- P & D Williams )PlacedDividend : $1.90Finished her races off very good so far in her career. Expect the same again today.Next Best2 Kiwi Ace F: 236X4B(8) W(58.5)( J- Donavan Mansour )( T- Graeme Cameron )PlacedDividend : $1.80Been racing well since his debut. Very game run fresh up. Will be fitter for this and will go forward.Include in Multis3 Drake Bay F: 28X0XB(12) W(58.5)( J- Lynsey Satherley )( T- Margaret Falconer )Trialed very well. Looked close to a win early in career and will like the Slow 7 going. Wide draw puts him down spotsLonger Odds9 Butterfield F:B(10) W(58.5)( J- Shaun McKay )( T- Finbarr Leahy )Lastest trial was good when running home late.
RemarksShort priced favourite
ResultsRace DividendsWin 1 $ 2.50Place1 1 $ 1.40Place2 2 $ 1.80Place3 12 $ 1.90Quinella 1:2 $ 5.00Trifecta 1:2:12 $ 34.70First4 1:2:12:3 $ 174.00Trifecta - Selected!First 4 - Selected!
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 2, 3, 9, 12RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 10 - BOOK NOW FOR LINDAUER LADIES DAY 20TH JUNETime: 4:31 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top PickThe 'Day's Best'7 Don't Lie To Me F: 8X223B(8) W(56.5)( J- Darren Danis )( T- Richardson/Parker )Been close every start this prep just getting headed late. Looks one of her best chances to break maidens.Main Danger1 Snip F: 0X42B(13) W(58.5)( T- Stephanie Tierney )Very good run last start. The wide gate is a concern but may work in his favour as day goes on. Chance to beat top pickNext Best8 Out Of The Park F: 227X5B(9) W(56.5)( J- Leith Innes )( T- Tony Pike )PlacedDividend : $1.60Very consistent. Went a good race last start when fresh up. Will be fitter for that. Comes from a good betting stable and been supported well since betting startedInclude in Multis9 Reliable Belle F: 64X85B(10) W(56.5)( T- James/Wellwood )Roger James likes this fllly made good ground last start. Don't be surprise if this filly spices up your trifectas in the last.Longer Odds13 Daisy Dukes F:B(1) W(56.5)( J- Ashvin Goindasamy )( T- Margaret Falconer )Went well enough in her last trial to go well on debut.
RemarksLast of 10 races
ResultsRace DividendsWin 5 $ 27.40Place1 5 $ 7.00Place2 16 $ 3.90Place3 8 $ 1.60Quinella 5:16 $ 216.30Trifecta 5:16:8 $ 1988.30First4 - $ 0.00
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 7, 8, 9, 13RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%