Best "Each Way"
- Race 1 - MOUNT SHOP 2400Time: 12:15 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick7 Katie Perrie F: 9X224B(1) W(54)( T- Jim Collett )PlacedDividend : $1.30Has been knocking on the door this campaign after three close-up finishes. Should get every chance here and pay nice odds.Main Danger1 Excalibur F: 8X091B(6) W(60.5)( T- Shaune Ritchie )Last-start winner which turned around some pretty average form. Could kick on with it now and it should go well again.Next Best9 Vainglory F: 42132B(13) W(54)( T- Cody Cole )Doesn't know how to run a bad race. Light weight of 54kg and it will produce yet another tidy effort.Include in Multis6 Clementina F: X5155B(4) W(54.5)Got the business done three back and has battled away since. Doesn't make it a habit of winning but must be included. Has talent.Longer Odds4 Lady Shabeel F: 41393B(5) W(56.5)( T- Iain Kennedy )PlacedDividend : $2.90Over the odds in an even race.
RemarksGood odds throughout this race
ResultsRace DividendsWin 3 $ 8.50Place1 3 $ 2.10Place2 4 $ 2.90Place3 7 $ 1.30Quinella 3:4 $ 38.50Trifecta 3:4:7 $ 204.80First4 3:4:7:6 $ 933.40
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 4, 6, 7, 9RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 2 - FRANKLIN LONG ROOFING 1600Time: 12:50 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick7 Inscription F: 111X2B(8) W(53)( T- Ross McCarroll )A little unlucky to not win last start. Ruined the picket fence form line, but could get back to winning form here. Nice type.Main Danger2 Magnum F: 3X346B(3) W(58.5)( T- Lauren Brennan )WonDividends : $4.40 $1.60Has been facing good fields, so respect its form. Drawn well and it could improve out of sight. Great winning chance.Next Best4 Contessa Vanessa F: 47673B(7) W(55)( T- TeamRogerson )PlacedDividend : $2.10Finding it tough to win a race but that was a nice placing last time out. Drawn to get back and try sling-shot them late. Consider.Include in Multis10 Paisley Park F: 32528B(1) W(53)Running out of chances but does get in light and off the inside draw. Tough to overlook those positive factors. Win wouldn't surprise.Longer Odds6 No Loitering F: 32428B(9) W(54)( T- Iain Marks )PlacedDividend : $6.90Always a chance and is a past winner here.
RemarksPlenty of talented runners in this
ResultsRace DividendsWin 2 $ 4.40Place1 2 $ 1.60Place2 4 $ 2.10Place3 6 $ 6.90Quinella 2:4 $ 14.30Trifecta 2:4:6 $ 304.90First4 2:4:6:8 $ 2296.80Trifecta - Selected!
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's2, 4, 6, 7, 10RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 3 - FASTTRACK INSURANCE $5K BONUS STAKESTime: 1:25 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick1 Cool Aza Beel F: 1B(2) W(56.5)( T- Jamie Richards )Deserves to be favourite following its slick debut win. Rise in distance shouldn't worry it and the trial form since has been good. Top chance.Main Danger4 Hasstobemagic F: 2B(4) W(54.5)PlacedDividend : $1.90Made up good ground on debut and a win won't be far off. Gets the weight advantage on the favourite so consider on that.Next Best3 Unition F:B(3) W(56.5)( J- Leith Innes )WonDividends : $5.50 $1.60Bred to be very good and it has trial form to speak of. Not an easy race to make your debut, but a win wouldn't surprise.Include in Multis2 Johnny Canuck F: 4B(5) W(56.5)Not far behind them on debut. This isn't any easier but it could add some value at each-way odds.Longer Odds5 Amor Fati F:B(1) W(54.5)( J- Lynsey Satherley )( T- Clinton Isdale )PlacedDividend : $3.50Trial winner which will use the rails. Could sneak a break and hold on.
RemarksSome good youngsters in this
ResultsRace DividendsWin 3 $ 5.50Place1 3 $ 1.60Place2 4 $ 1.90Place3 5 $ 3.50Quinella 3:4 $ 17.70Trifecta 3:4:5 $ 322.20First4 3:4:5:1 $ 854.30Double 2/3 $ 22.70Trifecta - Selected!First 4 - Selected!
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 2, 3, 4, 5RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 4 - VERSATILE 1400Time: 2:00 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick4 Gino Severini F: 220X1B(5) W(57)( J- Chris Dell )( T- Wallace/Cooksley )PlacedDividend : $1.30Looked good winning last start and it could adopt similar tactics. Has been the best-backed runner in the race. Top chance.Main Danger1 Braavos F: 83821B(3) W(59)( T- M & K Murdoch )Another last start winner which gets an apprentice claim to help with the weight. Right in this and is paying juicy odds.Next Best2 Hypnos F: 2696XB(10) W(59)( J- Vinnie Colgan )Might need the run but there is good money coming for it. Just needs some luck from an awkward barrier of 10.Include in Multis8 Beauty Star F: 16121B(11) W(56.5)( T- Tony Pike )Will get back and try storm over the top of them. In good form and it's paying more than expected. Worth considering.Longer Odds12 Monaco F: 3X040B(7) W(55.5)( T- Stephen Ralph )PlacedDividend : $5.70Too good to completely ignore. Odds appeal.
RemarksNot much covering this field top to bottom
ResultsRace DividendsWin 13 $ 12.90Place1 13 $ 3.30Place2 4 $ 1.30Place3 12 $ 5.70Quinella 4:13 $ 14.20Trifecta 13:4:12 $ 587.70First4 13:4:12:1 $ 7098.30
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 2, 4, 8, 12RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 5 - DUNSTAN FEEDS AUCK THOROUGHBRED BREEDERS' STAKESTime: 2:35 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick3 Media Sensation F: 745X1B(2) W(57)( T- P & D Williams )PlacedDividend : $1.40Couldn't have been more impressive when winning last start. Nice way to kick off the campaign and it could continue that form.Main Danger1 Princess Kereru F: 121X2B(8) W(57)( T- K & B Kelso )PlacedDividend : $1.80Quality type which can never be overlooked. Consistent as they come and it could push the favourite. Obvious inclusion.Next Best4 Yearn F: 237X2B(13) W(57)( J- Sam Spratt )( T- Karen Fursdon )WonDividends : $10.10 $2.60Winds up with a big finish and that could help here. This race appears to have good pace, so watch for it late. Nice odds.Include in Multis2 Hello It's Me F: 0X117B(12) W(57)Twice a winner over this distance and although only fair last start, its form prior was good. Just the wide draw to overcome.Longer Odds9 Supreme Heights F: 21214B(10) W(57)( T- Mark Brosnan )Big odds and it could add some value here.
RemarksQuality field for the Breeders'
ResultsRace DividendsWin 4 $ 10.10Place1 4 $ 2.60Place2 3 $ 1.40Place3 1 $ 1.80Quinella 3:4 $ 10.50Trifecta 4:3:1 $ 110.50First4 4:3:1:5 $ 708.80Double 13/4 $ 72.80Trifecta - Selected!
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 2, 3, 4, 9RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 6 - LONE STAR PUKEKOHE 1400Time: 3:05 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick14 Familia F: X4247B(7) W(55.5)( J- Leith Innes )( T- Lance Noble )WonDividends : $4.30 $2.00Doesn't win all that often but has winning ability. Meets an even field here and it could take advantage of that. Chance.Main Danger13 Petrabella F: 187X2B(9) W(56.5)( T- M & K Murdoch )Just needs a touch of luck from out wide to figure in the finish. Coming off a handy placing last start, which is a good form line.Next Best7 Rusavy F: 0X823B(12) W(58.5)( T- Chris Wood )Has the talent to win, just needs to find a good spot in running. Gets weight off its back to help. Consider.Include in Multis9 Boogie Easy F: 80421B(8) W(57.5)Got the job done well enough last start to consider here. Could go on with it now despite not running on its home track now.Longer OddsThe 'Best Roughie'8 Sacred Charm F: X0X95B(5) W(58)( J- Sam Spratt )( T- Stephen McKee )Better last start and it has upside. Nice odds.
RemarksGreat odds on offer throughout this field
ResultsRace DividendsWin 14 $ 4.30Place1 14 $ 2.00Place2 2 $ 2.90Place3 18 $ 3.00Quinella 2:14 $ 20.50Trifecta 14:2:18 $ 287.80First4 14:2:18:15 $ 4083.70Treble 13/4/14+ $ 512.70
Betting SuggestionsQuaddiesR6 (7) Rusavy(9) Boogie Easy (13) Petrabella (14) FamiliaR7 (5) Fiscal Fantasy(9) Toms (10) Concert HallR8 (1) Julius(3) MarzeminoR9 (1) Mercy Hill(11) Penteverest (20) Swords DrawnQuaddies % to a $20 stake:
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's7, 8, 9, 13, 14RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 7 - SSANGYONG COUNTIES CUPTime: 3:40 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top PickThe 'Best Each Way'10 Concert Hall F: X8254B(9) W(56)( J- Jonathan Riddell )It's now or never for this popular type. Gets back in the run so needs a strong tempo. However, if that comes, it's the horse to beat. Top type.Main Danger9 Toms F: 1X721B(6) W(56.5)( T- D & E Haworth )Underrated type which looked good when winning last start. Has every chance of going back-to-back and paying nice odds once again.Next Best5 Fiscal Fantasy F: X6301B(12) W(57.5)( J- Jason Waddell )( T- Frank Ritchie )Last start winner which requires luck from barrier 16. Should be fitter now with four runs under the belt and make it consecutive wins.Include in Multis4 Roger That F: 54722B(7) W(58)( J- Vinnie Colgan )( T- Antony Fuller )Won its only start on this track. Has been getting back to form with consecutive placings. Right in this at odds.Longer Odds1 Vin De Dance F: 00X06B(10) W(60)Owns class and has room to improve. One for odds.
RemarksTerrific field for the feature
ResultsRace DividendsWin 7 $ 4.30Place1 7 $ 1.90Place2 6 $ 2.60Place3 14 $ 5.20Double 14+/7+ $ 17.30
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 4, 5, 9, 10RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 8 - HAUNUI FARM COUNTIES BOWLTime: 4:15 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick3 Marzemino F: 411X1B(5) W(53)( T- P & D Williams )Looked a very nice type in the making when scoring fresh up. Unbeaten second-up, so there are no worries about that. Tough to stop here.Main Danger1 Julius F: X123XB(4) W(60)( J- Jason Waddell )( T- John Bell )Has been working nicely for this race. Drawn well and all things being equal, it's tough to beat here. Nice odds.Next Best4 Rikki Tikki Tavi F: 02933B(11) W(53)Can win when least expected. It wouldn't be a surprise here and the double-figure odds are generous. Can lift.Include in Multis8 Short Fuse F: 152X8B(6) W(53)Nice ability despite being well beaten last time out. Won its only start on this track and it could be a horses for courses type.Longer Odds2 Santa Monica F: 74995B(3) W(57)( T- Stephen Ralph )Has won a big race before. Could do it again.
RemarksAnother quality field for the co-feature
ResultsRace DividendsWin 7 $ 12.00Place1 7 $ 3.00Place2 9 $ 3.20Place3 10 $ 3.50Quinella 7:9 $ 63.70Trifecta 7:9:10 $ 1380.40First4 7:9:10:1 $ 14160.70
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 2, 3, 4, 8RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 9 - HR FISKEN & SONS LTD 1600Time: 4:50 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top PickThe 'Day's Best'20 Swords Drawn F: 0X212B(5) W(56.5)( T- Shaune Ritchie )WonDividends : $1.80 $1.30Very unlucky not to win last time out. Flashed home late and its form is tough to look past. Goes on top.Main Danger1 Mercy Hill F: 12X03B(11) W(60)( J- Kavish Chowdhoory )( T- Richard Collett )Returned to form when running third last start. Gets some weight off its back and only needs some luck from out wide.Next Best11 Penteverest F: 16X83B(2) W(57.5)( T- K & B Kelso )PlacedDividend : $2.00Much better run for third last time out and it's paying nice odds. Should be able to get a good in transit.Include in Multis15 Very Appealing F: 0X221B(3) W(56.5)( T- D & E Haworth )Last-start winner which could come up with the goods again. Loves this distance so consider at each-way odds.Longer Odds14 Sunburst F: X0863B(19) W(57)( T- Danica Guy )Better effort last start. Chance on that.
RemarksFavourite runs right at the bottom of the page
ResultsRace DividendsWin 20 $ 1.80Place1 20 $ 1.30Place2 18 $ 10.80Place3 11 $ 2.00Quinella 18:20 $ 46.10Trifecta 20:18:11 $ 351.80First4 20:18:11:15 $ 2006.80
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 11, 14, 15, 20RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%