Best "Each Way"
- Race 1 - SSANGYONG 2100Time: 12:42 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick11 Evana Rahma F: 04043B(11) W(55.5)( T- Shaune Ritchie )WonDividends : $3.20 $1.50Getting closer to a win after a handy placing last time out. Drawn wide but that shouldn't matter too much over this distance. Right in this.Main Danger7 Barbara F: 03122B(8) W(57)( T- Kylie Grass )PlacedDividend : $1.90Running in great form of late, which includes a win and consecutive second placings. Has been nicely backed to win.Next Best10 Uabasso F: 22427B(7) W(56.5)( J- Rowena Smyth )( T- Cydne Evans )Has promised to do more than what it has offered on race day. Just needs to lift a half-length to take this out.Include in Multis9 Stilton F: 330X0B(4) W(56.5)( T- Graham Richardson )Needs to lift on its recent effort but improvement is expected. Drawn well and it has each-way value.Longer Odds1 Franklin F: 27X07B(3) W(60)( J- Jonathan Riddell )( T- Baker/Forsman )PlacedDividend : $2.50Chance to run well at odds.
RemarksEach way odds throughout this field
ResultsRace DividendsWin 11 $ 3.20Place1 11 $ 1.50Place2 1 $ 2.50Place3 7 $ 1.90Quinella 1:11 $ 11.60Trifecta 11:1:7 $ 120.00First4 11:1:7:9 $ 472.00Trifecta - Selected!First 4 - Selected!
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 7, 9, 10, 11RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 2 - MALCOLM WRIGLEY INSURANCE SERVICES MAIDEN 1200Time: 1:17 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick1 Might F: 3XB(5) W(57.5)( T- Stephen McKee )PlacedDividend : $1.30Ran well at Ellerslie on debut and that form should hold up well. Was immediately spelled, which is typically a good sign. Chance here.Main Danger8 Couturiere F:B(1) W(55.5)( J- Ashvin Goindasamy )Gets the inside run for its debut. Also gets some weight off its back and that's going to help. Trial form has been solid.Next Best2 Super Strike F:B(9) W(57.5)( J- Andrew Calder )( T- Richard Collett )WonDividends : $7.20 $2.10Scored a good trial win earlier this year. Has been well-specked on debut and that money could be telling some race day.Include in Multis3 Triple Heart F: 443B(4) W(55.5)( T- Frank Ritchie )Has the experience edge over most of these. Drawn well and it could build nicely on a recent placing.Longer Odds4 Octave F: 5XB(2) W(55.5)( J- Cameron Lammas )( T- Moroney/Gerard )Chance after running fifth on debut.
RemarksGood form to come out of this race
ResultsRace DividendsWin 2 $ 7.20Place1 2 $ 2.10Place2 5 $ 2.90Place3 1 $ 1.30Quinella 2:5 $ 42.50Trifecta 2:5:1 $ 278.70First4 2:5:1:3 $ 671.10
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 2, 3, 4, 8RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 3 - CASE AGRICULTURE MAIDEN 1200Time: 1:55 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick12 Perennial F:B(3) W(55)( J- Michael Coleman )PlacedDividend : $1.80Has had plenty of trial efforts and they have been solid. Drawn barrier three and it should be right around the mark.Main Danger10 Sardonia F: 57XB(2) W(56.5)( J- Craig Grylls )( T- Stephen Marsh )Backed and beaten to date, but certainly not disgraced. Drawn well in barrier two and it should get a dream run throughout.Next Best2 Its All Fake News F: 8579XB(7) W(58.5)( T- Logan Hall )Not lacking in experience but that could help against a field like this. Could be able to show improvement now.Include in Multis8 Champagne Princess F: 5XB(1) W(56.5)( T- Keith Hawtin )PlacedDividend : $2.20Fair fifth on debut and getting the inside draw helps here. Has been specked and it could add some value for punters.Longer Odds11 Eagle County F: 98B(8) W(56.5)( T- Stephen McKee )Better than what it has been showing.
RemarksGood odds throughout this field
ResultsRace DividendsWin 1 $ 6.40Place1 1 $ 2.20Place2 8 $ 2.20Place3 12 $ 1.80Quinella 1:8 $ 19.50Trifecta 1:8:12 $ 181.80First4 1:8:12:2 $ 774.50
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's2, 8, 10, 11, 12RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 4 - WHARFE BROS 1200Time: 2:30 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top PickThe 'Day's Best'6 Blood Warrior F: X13X2B(6) W(58.5)( J- Vinnie Colgan )( T- Mark Blackie )Looks a standout runner after flashing home for second last start. Impressive overall record and it looks ideally-placed.Main Danger2 Weaponry F: 341X2B(5) W(61)PlacedDividend : $2.00Handy second placing fresh up and punters are getting good each-way odds. Must include it here.Next Best11 Annie Okay F: 91286B(9) W(56)( T- S & E Clotworthy )Has thrown in a couple of poor runs but that form could turn around here. Go on form prior, which included a win.Include in Multis8 Bolt From The Blue F: 626X8B(3) W(57.5)( J- Troy Harris )( T- Tony Pike )Should improve with a recent run under its belt. Has run against some nice types during its career, so respect.Longer Odds13 Mumms Jewel F: 11575B(4) W(55.5)Could go well here if conditions suit. Chance at odds.
RemarksLovely field in action here
ResultsRace DividendsWin 5 $ 34.20Place1 5 $ 7.00Place2 12 $ 6.90Place3 2 $ 2.00Quinella 5:12 $ 336.30Trifecta 5:12:2 $ 4234.90First4 5:12:2:9 $ 13084.70
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's2, 6, 8, 11, 13RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 5 - ROGER GILL AGRICULTURE 1200Time: 3:10 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick6 Marzemino F: 3411XB(3) W(54)( J- Andrew Calder )WonDividends : $2.60 $1.50Excellent form to close off its last campaign. If it can start similar to that, it should be able to handle this field. Top chance.Main Danger3 Midnight Runner F: 11X23B(5) W(56.5)( J- Taiki Yanagida )Better for recent racing and it could be time to strike now. 2kg off its back and that brings it right into contention. Goes close.Next Best5 Le Castile F: 4158XB(6) W(54)( J- Craig Grylls )( T- Mark Blackie )Typically shows good form fresh up. Not an easy field to beat but it could sit off the pace and come with a big run. Weight helps.Include in Multis4 Yearn F: 5237XB(4) W(54.5)( T- Karen Fursdon )PlacedDividend : $2.20Going to sit off the pace and work home nicely. Drifting in the betting out to a backable price.Longer OddsThe 'Best Roughie'1 Kingsguard F: X170XB(2) W(60)( J- Chelsea Burdan )Former Aussie resuming. Chance with best form.
RemarksPlenty of winning form in this
ResultsRace DividendsWin 6 $ 2.60Place1 6 $ 1.50Place2 4 $ 2.20Place3 7 $ 2.30Quinella 4:6 $ 8.10Trifecta 6:4:7 $ 94.30First4 6:4:7:5 $ 511.00
Betting SuggestionsQuaddiesR5 (3) Midnight Runner(6) MarzeminoR6 (1) Firoden(13) AvadaneR7 (1) Flashdance(9) Qiji Dancer (10) MeghanR8 (2) Prise De Fer(4) Voler Pour Moi (8) Joe's Legacy (12) TransformerQuaddies % to a $20 stake: 35
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 3, 4, 5, 6RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 6 - HAUNUI FARM 1400Time: 3:50 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top PickThe 'Best Each Way'1 Firoden F: 53X22B(3) W(59.5)( T- Steven Reid )Getting closer with every run after consecutive second placings. Knocking on the door and it could finally pay off punters here.Main Danger12 She's Fearless F: 192XB(8) W(57)( T- Baker/Forsman )PlacedDividend : $2.20Three starts for two good performances and one not so good. Each-way odds on offer and if it runs up to its best, it could be a nice type.Next Best13 Avadane F: 14X83B(5) W(55.5)( J- Leith Innes )( T- Lance Noble )WonDividends : $5.00 $1.80Much better effort for third last time out. Looks well weighted here and another good run is expected.Include in Multis5 Church Road F: 164X2B(12) W(58.5)( J- Vinnie Colgan )( T- Wallace/Cooksley )Tricky draw but comes right into this with some luck. Being specked at each-way odds and it should be tough to hold out.Longer Odds3 San Siro F: X61X5B(9) W(59)( J- Kavish Chowdhoory )( T- Luke Pertab )Could ride the speed and be tough to beat.
RemarksWide open field
ResultsRace DividendsWin 13 $ 5.00Place1 13 $ 1.80Place2 15 $ 4.00Place3 12 $ 2.20Quinella 13:15 $ 33.80Trifecta 13:15:12 $ 414.60First4 13:15:12:10 $ 4748.30
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 3, 5, 12, 13RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 7 - MOUNT SHOP MAIDEN 1600Time: 4:30 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick10 Meghan F: 0X43B(1) W(56)( J- Leith Innes )( T- Lance Noble )Improving steadily and it could be time to strike. Good third placing last start and the inside draw is ideal for this. Goes on top.Main Danger9 Qiji Dancer F: 42B(11) W(56)WonDividends : $1.90 $1.10Going to need luck from the draw but that was an impressive second placing last time out. Only going to improve and it should go close.Next Best1 Flashdance F: 03252B(6) W(57.5)( T- M & K Murdoch )Three placings from its last four starts. Drawn to get a nice drag into the race and be right there in the thick of the action.Include in Multis2 Little Stevie F: 8375B(3) W(57.5)( T- Cydne Evans )Has shown glimpses of good form and that could translate well here. Right in this with gradual improvement.Longer Odds6 Hey Soul Sister F: 586B(2) W(57.5)( T- Shaune Ritchie )PlacedDividend : $2.30Could offer punters with some each-way value.
RemarksTalented maiden field
ResultsRace DividendsWin 9 $ 1.90Place1 9 $ 1.10Place2 7 $ 4.60Place3 6 $ 2.30Quinella 7:9 $ 18.80Trifecta 9:7:6 $ 207.60
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 2, 6, 9, 10RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 8 - DUNSTAN HORSE FEEDS 1600Time: 5:10 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick2 Prise De Fer F: 58X31B(4) W(60)WonDividends : $3.50 $1.60Got the job done nicely last start and that form is likely to hold up well here. Steadily improving throughout its career so put it on top.Main Danger8 Joe's Legacy F: 64X71B(12) W(59)( T- Jason Price )Another last-start winner which could continue that form here. Was always going to improve and looks ready to show it now.Next Best12 Transformer F: 243X2B(5) W(56.5)( J- Chelsea Burdan )Gets in light with the 3kg coming off its back. Nice odds on offer and it could be tough to beat. Obvious inclusion.Include in Multis4 Voler Pour Moi F: 616X4B(1) W(59.5)( J- Taiki Yanagida )( T- O'Sullivan/Scott )Stable is starting to fire and it could add some value. Gets the inside draw with an apprentice claim. Chance.Longer Odds3 Red Dynamo F: 10241B(6) W(60)Chance to go back-to-back.
RemarksNice race to close the card
ResultsRace DividendsWin 2 $ 3.50Place1 2 $ 1.60Place2 7 $ 5.10Place3 9 $ 6.60Quinella 2:7 $ 32.40Trifecta 2:7:9 $ 890.80First4 2:7:9:12 $ 5760.80Double 9+/2+ $ 4.80
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's2, 3, 4, 8, 12RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%