Best "Each Way"
- Race 1 - SSANGYONG 1200Time: 3:14 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick5 Autumn Wild F: 18X53B(4) W(56.5)( J- Ryoya Kozaki )( T- O'Sullivan/Scott )PlacedDividend : $2.10Much better run for third last time out. Drawn well here and gets in nicely on the weights. Should prove tough to hold out.Main Danger6 Honesty F: 6410XB(9) W(56.5)( J- Ryan Elliot )( T- TeamRogerson )Has shown good pace in the past and there is good betting support here. Due for a nice run.Next Best3 Darci Palmer F: 0X194B(7) W(58)Drifting a touch in the betting but it has upside. Good win fresh up and anything close would see it run close. Goes into the mix.Include in Multis9 Satriani F: 498X2B(6) W(56)( J- Rebecca Scott )( T- Wallace/Cooksley )Handy effort for second fresh up. 53kg on the back after the apprentice claim and that helps. Every chance to win.Longer Odds7 Liquid Inspiration F: 54852B(2) W(56.5)( J- Darren Danis )( T- Wayne Hillis )WonDividends : $7.90 $1.90Never that far away and it has drawn well. Chance.
RemarksQuality field to open the card
ResultsRace DividendsWin 7 $ 7.90Place1 7 $ 1.90Place2 5 $ 2.10Place3 2 $ 3.10Quinella 5:7 $ 18.70Trifecta 7:5:2 $ 356.40First4 7:5:2:4 $ 3557.00
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's3, 5, 6, 7, 9RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 2 - MOUNT SHOP MAIDEN 1200Time: 3:49 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick7 Palm Springs F: 3B(4) W(55.5)( J- Michael Coleman )( T- John Bell )Nice enough run for third on debut. Should get a good run in this and there has been good money come. Top chance.Main Danger11 Arrivederci F:B(3) W(55.5)Has looked good at the trials and is bred to show good form. Looks a quality type in the making so watch for any further betting moves.Next Best4 Tanoshi F:B(8) W(57.5)( T- Steven Cole )Another runner bred to show some speed. Each-way odds on offer and it only needs luck from the draw.Include in Multis1 My World F: 2X2B(10) W(57.5)( J- Sam Weatherley )( T- Jared Prangley )Two starts for two placings. Drawn wide which won't help but it only needs some early luck to push them close.Longer Odds3 Make Time F: 74XB(9) W(57.5)( J- Sam Spratt )( T- Stephen McKee )PlacedDividend : $3.70Stable is starting to see some winners. Keep in mind at the odds.
RemarksForm out of this race should stack up nicely
ResultsRace DividendsWin 2 $ 10.30Place1 2 $ 2.40Place2 12 $ 4.70Place3 3 $ 3.70Quinella 2:12 $ 84.10Trifecta 2:12:3 $ 1590.80First4 2:12:3:7 $ 6554.00Double 7/2 $ 33.80
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 3, 4, 7, 11RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 3 - POWER TURF MAIDEN 1200Time: 4:24 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top PickThe 'Best Each Way'8 Cash Me Ousside F:B(6) W(56.5)( T- J & B Vance )Has looked good in preparation for this run and this stable is going well. Should be able to run close.Main Danger1 Here Comes Faffy F: 422X4B(7) W(58.5)( J- Masa Hashizume )( T- Wallace/Cooksley )Scored back-to-back second placings to close out last campaign. Resumed with a handy effort and it gets 3kg off its back.Next Best5 Girlfromthenorth F: 423B(10) W(56.5)( T- John Bell )WonDividends : $5.70 $1.80Luck from the draw will be required, but it has been running some nice races. Market suggests that it will be close.Include in Multis3 Well Chosen F: 89XB(8) W(57)Showed little last campaign but has improved at the trials. Chance here at each-way odds so consider.Longer Odds7 Romanov Girl F: X69X4B(2) W(56.5)( J- Eilish McCall )( T- Erana Shattock )PlacedDividend : $3.00Gets down in the weights so include at the price.
RemarksEach-way odds on offer throughout this field
ResultsRace DividendsWin 5 $ 5.70Place1 5 $ 1.80Place2 7 $ 3.00Place3 2 $ 3.90Quinella 5:7 $ 27.90Trifecta 5:7:2 $ 405.60First4 5:7:2:3 $ 2708.20
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 3, 5, 7, 8RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 4 - PGG WRIGHTSON REAL ESTATE LTD MAIDEN 1300Time: 4:59 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick9 Shanqueen F: 333X2B(4) W(56.5)WonDividends : $2.70 $1.30Doesn't know how to run a bad race. Four consecutive placings coming into this and a win won't be far off. Top chance.Main Danger8 Matter Of Fact F: 32X24B(7) W(56.5)A touch disappointing when running fourth last time out. Form prior to that was good and it won't take long to get off the mark.Next Best1 Lord Polonius F: 228X3B(1) W(58.5)( T- Gibbs/Bradley )Resumed with a good run for third. Gets the inside draw and it might be able to control the pace. Good chance based on that.Include in Multis3 Sham On Toast F: 32X66B(9) W(58.5)( T- Steven Reid )PlacedDividend : $2.20Had its chancs this season but we wouldn't be ruling it out. Due for an improved performance.Longer Odds10 Henley Road F: 2376XB(14) W(56.5)( T- Linda Laing )Chance to show them up at big odds.
RemarksMany of these won't stay maidens long
ResultsRace DividendsWin 9 $ 2.70Place1 9 $ 1.30Place2 3 $ 2.20Place3 11 $ 3.40Quinella 3:9 $ 9.50Trifecta 9:3:11 $ 126.50First4 9:3:11:1 $ 352.40
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 3, 8, 9, 10RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 5 - KIDSCAN MAIDEN 1400Time: 5:34 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick1 Amusez Moi F: 6233B(8) W(57.5)WonDividends : $2.90 $1.50Probably should have won a race by now. Four straight placings coming into this and it looks to have the best credentials.Main Danger8 Perennial F: 32B(10) W(55.5)( J- Michael Coleman )Not easy from the draw but it hasn't done much wrong with consecutive placings. Needs a good ride but should find a nice spot.Next Best9 Sils Maria F: 3B(11) W(55.5)Made up good ground on debut and that was an encouraging run. Drifting in the betting but it should be close to the mark.Include in Multis12 Santori F: 5B(5) W(55.5)( J- Jasmine Fawcett )( T- M & K Murdoch )PlacedDividend : $2.20Fair enough effort on debut and it could provide punters with some good value.Longer OddsThe 'Best Roughie'4 Playsameanpinball F: 5B(4) W(57.5)( T- Steven Cole )PlacedDividend : $4.10Expecting another tidy effort here. Did enough on debut to suggest that it could run well again. Chance.
RemarksAnother race where they won't stay in maiden grades long
ResultsRace DividendsWin 1 $ 2.90Place1 1 $ 1.50Place2 4 $ 4.10Place3 12 $ 2.20Quinella 1:4 $ 17.70Trifecta 1:4:12 $ 187.90First4 1:4:12:8 $ 771.10Trifecta - Selected!First 4 - Selected!
Betting SuggestionsQuaddiesR5 (1) Amusez Moi(8) PerennialR6 (10) Fast Summer Rock(11) ManchuR7 (1) Five Fortune(5) Kissinger (9) Vita SiciliaR8 (1) Kiwi Ace(10) Sword Of Freedom (12) Western GirlQuaddies % to a $20 stake:
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 4, 8, 9, 12RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 6 - HAUNUI FARM 1400Time: 6:11 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick10 Fast Summer Rock F: 8X1B(2) W(56)Showed nothing on debut quickly improved when scoring last time out. Nice odds on offer and it jumps from a good draw.Main Danger11 Manchu F: 2193B(4) W(56)( T- Lance Noble )PlacedDividend : $1.40A touch average two back but wasn't all that far away last start. Gets its best chance to break through here.Next Best2 Fluorobus F: 54X04B(6) W(59)PlacedDividend : $2.10Better effort for fourth last time out. Could run over the odds here and we're prepared to take them. Chance.Include in Multis6 Lookseasy F: 25155B(9) W(57.5)( T- Louise Saunders )Scored well three back and has battled to the line since. Runs at nice odds and should add some value.Longer Odds7 Qiji Swordsman F: 219X6B(13) W(57.5)Better than what it has been showing. Likely to close.
RemarksPlenty of value on offer here
ResultsRace DividendsWin 1 $ 12.90Place1 1 $ 3.30Place2 11 $ 1.40Place3 2 $ 2.10Quinella 1:11 $ 13.80Trifecta 1:11:2 $ 210.00First4 1:11:2:6 $ 939.10Double 1+/1 $ 29.30
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's2, 6, 7, 10, 11RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 7 - FORMSTRESS MAIDEN 1600Time: 6:46 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top PickThe 'Day's Best'9 Vita Sicilia F: 4X2B(6) W(56.5)( T- Ramsay/Ritchie )Has had the benefit of race day experience. Is being well backed to win and it should run well. Top chance.Main Danger5 Kissinger F:B(7) W(58.5)WonDividends : $5.10 $2.30Well-bred and they run well on this track from this stable. Can't be ruled out here and it could close as favourite with a push.Next Best1 Five Fortune F: 3B(9) W(58.5)PlacedDividend : $2.20Did enough on debut to suggest that it could run well here. Tricky draw but they often find their spot early. Chance.Include in Multis11 Jojo Roxx F: 8X935B(11) W(56.5)Hit the line nicely last time out. This is no easier but it could add some value at odds.Longer Odds10 Dawon F: 80X73B(3) W(56.5)( J- Taiki Yanagida )( T- Scott Wenn )Gets a claimer in the saddle so include for value.
RemarksAnother good form race
ResultsRace DividendsWin 5 $ 5.10Place1 5 $ 2.30Place2 1 $ 2.20Place3 12 $ 3.00Quinella 1:5 $ 19.10Trifecta 5:1:12 $ 246.10First4 5:1:12:10 $ 1907.30
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 5, 9, 10, 11RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 8 - PUKEKOHE PARK'S BIG LITTLE CHRISTMAS PARTY MDNTime: 7:21 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick10 Sword Of Freedom F: 5B(8) W(57)( T- Lauren Brennan )Good enough run on debut for fifth. Drifting in the betting but it should be well-backed come race day. Right in this.Main Danger1 Kiwi Ace F: 263X9B(4) W(58.5)( J- Chelsea Burdan )( T- Graeme Cameron )Gets some weight off its back and that should take it close here. Should be fighting out the finish.Next Best12 Western Girl F: 247X6B(2) W(56.5)( T- Baker/Forsman )Didn't quite show its best form last start. Drawn an inside barrier helps and it's another which should win soon.Include in Multis16 Sympathique F: 9X64B(16) W(55)( T- Gibbs/Bradley )Produced a better run for fourth last time out. Only needs to cope with the wide draw to win. Include.Longer Odds13 Zealand F: 673XB(6) W(56.5)( J- Shaun McKay )( T- James/Wellwood )PlacedDividend : $4.00Include for some value.
RemarksGood betting field to close the card
ResultsRace DividendsWin 15 $ 31.70Place1 15 $ 8.80Place2 13 $ 4.00Place3 8 $ 7.50Quinella 13:15 $ 170.60Trifecta 15:13:8 $ 6000.50First4 - $ 0.00Double 5/15 $ 141.80
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 10, 12, 13, 16RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%