Best "Each Way"
- Race 1 - ISCL 1400Time: 12:45 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick4 Salt Bay F: 169X6B(7) W(57)( J- Eilish McCall )Struggling to find its best form but it wouldn't need to improve too much. Gets a valuable 3kg off its back so include here.Main Danger2 Saignon F: 48805B(3) W(57.5)( J- Ryan Elliot )( T- TeamRogerson )WonDividends : $4.10 $1.70Has been testing punters' patience but this is a winnable race. Looks a good chance of improving here.Next Best6 Penny Royal F: 5X101B(1) W(55.5)( J- Vinnie Colgan )( T- Lowry/Cullen )PlacedDividend : $1.60Two wins from its last three starts. Gets the inside draw and although it can produce the odd bad run, look for more consistency now.Include in Multis10 Craftyaffair F: 6X321B(4) W(54)( T- E & D Browne )Broke through for the win last start and carrying 54kg is going to see it run close again. In good form and warrants attention.Longer OddsThe 'Best Roughie'9 Ricky Baker F: 70338B(6) W(54.5)( J- Jasmine Fawcett )( T- Kylie Fawcett )Better than what its form has been showing. Include at odds.
RemarksEven field to open the card
ResultsRace DividendsWin 2 $ 4.10Place1 2 $ 1.70Place2 8 $ 1.70Place3 6 $ 1.60Quinella 2:8 $ 11.60Trifecta 2:8:6 $ 104.90First4 2:8:6:9 $ 469.60
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's2, 4, 6, 9, 10RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 2 - MACMILLAN ACCOUNTANTS 3YO MAIDEN 1400Time: 1:15 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick1 Humbucker F: 22B(1) W(57.5)( T- P & D Williams )PlacedDividend : $1.30Nothing wrong with its two placings to date. A win looks likely to come soon and getting the inside draw could make that happen. Goes close.Main Danger7 Showbeel F: 55X3B(7) W(55.5)WonDividends : $3.30 $1.30Has shown enough in three runs to date to warrant attention. Has been well-backed to win and the breeding suggests it won't take long to break through.Next Best5 Captain Newzealand F:B(3) W(57.5)Bred to be good. Chance on debut and it's still paying nice odds. Expect it to shorten.Include in Multis13 Graceful Way F:B(5) W(55.5)( T- John Bell )Could run a good race on debut and this track should suit. Chance at nice odds.Longer Odds14 Sparkling Lady F:B(2) W(55.5)( J- Rahul Beemud )( T- TeamRogerson )Trial was only fair but the odds are too good to pass up.
RemarksPunters should follow the form out of this race
ResultsRace DividendsWin 7 $ 3.30Place1 7 $ 1.30Place2 1 $ 1.30Place3 11 $ 6.20Quinella 1:7 $ 2.00Trifecta 7:1:11 $ 111.30First4 7:1:11:13 $ 1041.90
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 5, 7, 13, 14RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 3 - NOVARA PARK 3YO MAIDEN 1100Time: 1:50 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick1 Munster F:B(1) W(57.5)( T- Jim Collett )WonDividends : $2.80 $1.40Best-backed to win after impressing in a recent trial. Bred for speed and using the rail will be ideal on debut. Top chance.Main Danger5 Show The Love F: 422B(4) W(55.5)( J- Cameron Lammas )Has the experience edge over the top well-favoured debutantes. Back-to-back second placings coming into this. Could push them.Next Best9 Palm Springs F:B(2) W(55.5)( T- John Bell )PlacedDividend : $1.90Trial winner which looks to have a nice future ahead of it. Drawn to get all favours and run up to its odds. Respect.Include in Multis7 Triple Heart F: 4434B(9) W(55.5)( T- Frank Ritchie )Backed and beaten to date, but it has improvement in store. Needs some luck from the draw but it swoop past them late.Longer Odds13 Patch Prince F: 36X96B(3) W(57.5)( J- Sam Spratt )( T- O'Sullivan/Scott )PlacedDividend : $3.10Has speed and could provide punters with good odds.
RemarksSome quality debutantes taking part in this
ResultsRace DividendsWin 1 $ 2.80Place1 1 $ 1.40Place2 13 $ 3.10Place3 9 $ 1.90Quinella 1:13 $ 23.90Trifecta 1:13:9 $ 143.60First4 1:13:9:12 $ 1832.80Double 7/1+ $ 11.50Trifecta - Selected!
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 5, 7, 9, 13RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 4 - ARAWA PARK FUNCTION ROOMS MAIDEN 1560Time: 2:25 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top PickThe 'Best Each Way'4 Mongolian Dynasty F: 4B(8) W(57)( J- Lynsey Satherley )PlacedDividend : $1.90Looks likely to improve with time after a nice run for fourth on debut. Nicely-bred type which should prove tough to beat.Main Danger1 Man Oh Man F: 58X63B(7) W(58.5)( T- Jamie Richards )PlacedDividend : $1.50Much better run for third last time out. Has always shown ability and it could break through here. Better than most maiden runners.Next Best5 Declarada F: 257XB(1) W(56.5)WonDividends : $4.50 $1.60Gets the inside draw and it showed its best form when fresh up last preparation. Doesn't need to improve much to take this out.Include in Multis2 Razor F: 20073B(4) W(58.5)( J- Taiki Yanagida )( T- Stephen Ralph )Has been in work for awhile now but that fitness could help. Gets some weight off its back so consider here.Longer Odds10 Rockley Beach F: 58X56B(2) W(55)( J- Ryan Elliot )( T- Tony Pike )Chance with natural improvement. One for odds.
RemarksBig field with many worthy chances
ResultsRace DividendsWin 5 $ 4.50Place1 5 $ 1.60Place2 1 $ 1.50Place3 4 $ 1.90Quinella 1:5 $ 6.80Trifecta 5:1:4 $ 66.00First4 5:1:4:10 $ 242.80Trifecta - Selected!First 4 - Selected!
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 2, 4, 5, 10RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 5 - CAMPBELLS INFRASTRUCTURE MAIDEN 1215Time: 3:00 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top PickThe 'Day's Best'7 Mekelle F: 25XB(3) W(56.5)( J- Danielle Johnson )WonDividends : $1.40 $1.10Showed enough last campaign to warrant the short odds. Gets a good run from the draw and it could start odds-on.Main Danger6 Showaan F:B(6) W(57)( J- Andrew Calder )( T- Glen Harvey )PlacedDividend : $3.10On debut and it looked good at the trials. Should be able to handle the track given its breeding. Goes close at each-way odds.Next Best2 Earl Of Orkney F: 3B(12) W(58.5)( T- Chad Ormsby & Kade Ormsby )Third on debut and it has more improvement to come. No reason it couldn't win this race generous odds.Include in Multis3 Ruiz F: 6X4B(9) W(58.5)( J- Taiki Yanagida )( T- Ross McCarroll )Improved run for fourth last start. Expecting it to break through relatively soon and could pay a nice price in doing so.Longer Odds8 Threadtheneedle F: 20X95B(11) W(56.5)Chance with a nice drag into the race. Consider at odds.
RemarksPlenty of money with the favourite
ResultsRace DividendsWin 7 $ 1.40Place1 7 $ 1.10Place2 6 $ 3.10Place3 4 $ 4.80Quinella 6:7 $ 11.60Trifecta 7:6:4 $ 132.60First4 7:6:4:8 $ 755.40
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's2, 3, 6, 7, 8RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 6 - POMARE ELECTRICAL MAIDEN 1215Time: 3:35 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick8 Shiranui F: 427XB(1) W(56.5)Looked the goods when running second two back. Has been freshened up for this run and it should be right around the mark.Main Danger9 Endean Lass F: 3579XB(5) W(56.5)( J- Chelsea Burdan )( T- Iain Kennedy )Chance if it has come back a stronger type. Has been well-backed to win so consider here.Next Best5 The Green Dragon F: 28X00B(8) W(57)PlacedDividend : $1.80Hasn't been great this season but expect quick improvement. Could run a nice race here.Include in Multis2 Outtalign I Am F: 9B(9) W(58.5)( T- Michael Murray )PlacedDividend : $3.00Fair on debut but it could have needed the run. Not much depth to this field so consider.Longer Odds10 Tangodanzer F: 480XB(7) W(56.5)( J- Joe Kamaruddin )( T- Darryn Weatherley )Upset chance.
RemarksNot much covering this maiden field
ResultsRace DividendsWin 11 $ 11.80Place1 11 $ 2.50Place2 5 $ 1.80Place3 2 $ 3.00Quinella 5:11 $ 31.60Trifecta 11:5:2 $ 1463.00First4 11:5:2:9 $ 4580.40Treble 5/7+/11 $ 107.60
Betting SuggestionsQuaddiesR6 (2) Outtalign I Am(5) The Green Dragon (8) Shiranui (9) Endean LassR7 (6) Caribbean Rose(7) Jakama Krystal (11) Oceans EightR8 (2) Teen Titan(5) Uncle Ern (8) Two Madison (10) GravitelleR9 (1) Zamax(2) Malik (3) WheaoQuaddies % to a $20 stake:
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's2, 5, 8, 9, 10RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 7 - HOLIDAY INN MAIDEN 1400Time: 4:10 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick11 Oceans Eight F: 46B(4) W(56.5)( T- Jamie Richards )Well-backed last start but didn't quite get the best of runs. Better suited here and the money has come again. Allow another chance.Main Danger6 Caribbean Rose F: 6232XB(6) W(56.5)WonDividends : $4.30 $1.60Looked likely to win last season but it didn't come. Should have strengthened up nicely in the offseason and is ready to fire now.Next Best7 Jakama Krystal F: 45X53B(1) W(56.5)( T- Glynn Brick )PlacedDividend : $2.20Nothing wrong with that effort last time out. It suggested that a win isn't far off and there has been strong money come for it.Include in Multis8 Western Girl F: 3247XB(10) W(56.5)Another which looked likely last time in work. Should be able to break through sooner rather than later.Longer Odds12 Sardonia F: 57X5B(7) W(56.5)( J- Danielle Johnson )Could add some spice to multiples.
RemarksAnother even maiden contest
ResultsRace DividendsWin 6 $ 4.30Place1 6 $ 1.60Place2 7 $ 2.20Place3 9 $ 2.80Quinella 6:7 $ 13.30Trifecta 6:7:9 $ 108.50First4 6:7:9:2 $ 1313.00
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's6, 7, 8, 11, 12RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 8 - LASER ELECTRICAL MAIDEN 1950Time: 4:45 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick10 Gravitelle F: 40B(2) W(56.5)( T- Lance Noble )WonDividends : $3.50 $1.50Handy fourth on debut before struggling last start. Didn't get much luck but the talent is there and it should score a maiden win soon. Could come here.Main Danger8 Two Madison F: 8X824B(12) W(56.5)( J- Sam Spratt )( T- O'Sullivan/Scott )PlacedDividend : $2.10Threatening to win a race after many solid efforts. Has found a winnable race and punters are getting good odds.Next Best2 Teen Titan F: 28226B(4) W(58.5)( T- Bob Autridge )PlacedDividend : $1.40Put the writing on the wall with consecutive placings before running sixth last start. Chance of rebounding and getting off the mark.Include in Multis5 Uncle Ern F: 5X857B(5) W(58.5)( J- Shaun McKay )( T- Jacob McKay )Could improve with recent runs under the belt. Chance here so consider.Longer Odds4 Prestigious Lad F: X6290B(11) W(58.5)( T- Iain Kennedy )Could battle on nicely and run close.
RemarksGood odds throughout this field
ResultsRace DividendsWin 10 $ 3.50Place1 10 $ 1.50Place2 8 $ 2.10Place3 2 $ 1.40Quinella 8:10 $ 12.40Trifecta 10:8:2 $ 54.00First4 10:8:2:3 $ 422.80Trifecta - Selected!
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's2, 4, 5, 8, 10RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 9 - ATKINSON DONALDSON PLUMBERS 1950Time: 5:20 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick2 Malik F: 2715B(6) W(59)( J- Jonathan Riddell )PlacedDividend : $1.70A touch disappointing last start but it has rebound qualities. Looked good winning prior to that and we're getting it another chance.Main Danger1 Zamax F: 31233B(7) W(59.5)( T- Lauren Brennan )Doesn't know how to run a bad race. Good win four back and has backed that up with some handy placings. Right in this.Next Best3 Wheao F: 02X36B(12) W(58)( J- Vinnie Colgan )( T- T & M Carter )WonDividends : $7.80 $2.70Owns form in some strong races. That could show up here and although drawn wide, it should be tough to beat.Include in Multis10 Dance Card F: 21X96B(8) W(56)( T- Lance Noble )Improving run last time out and it showed quality form towards the end of last campaign. Right in this.Longer Odds7 Hattie Bee F: 0X475B(2) W(57)( J- Chris Dell )( T- E & D Browne )Always a chance if the pace is on.
RemarksOne of the better fields of the day
ResultsRace DividendsWin 3 $ 7.80Place1 3 $ 2.70Place2 4 $ 8.70Place3 2 $ 1.70Quinella 3:4 $ 85.70Trifecta 3:4:2 $ 813.70First4 3:4:2:10 $ 4113.20Double 10/3 $ 20.80
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 2, 3, 7, 10RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%