Best "Each Way"
- Race 1 - HAVE YOUR FUNCTION AT ARAWA PARK HURDLETime: 11:50 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick1 Assign F: X7052B(4) W(68)( J- Aaron Kuru )( T- TeamRogerson )Went close last time out and it could now kick on with it. Has an in-form rider in the saddle and that helps.Main Danger2 Summer Warrior F: 00222B(1) W(68)( J- Shaun Phelan )( T- Dean Wiles )Firmly knocking on the door after three consecutive second placings. Drawn the rail and should get a dream run throughout.Next Best10 Florence Ivy F: 6X783B(7) W(66)( J- Toni Moki )( T- S & E Clotworthy )WonDividends : $7.60 $2.30Looks a natural jumper and that was a nice third placing last start. Should be fitter for this and go close at the each-way odds.Include in Multis3 Abacus F: 46344B(11) W(68)( J- Emily Farr )( T- John Wheeler )PlacedDividend : $2.30Always around the mark and it has a confident rider in the saddle. Shouldn't be too far away from them.Longer Odds4 Magic Cannon F: 6X093B(2) W(68)( J- Mathew Gillies )PlacedDividend : $3.70Improved run last time out and we wouldn't be surprised to see it run close.
RemarksLooks an open hurdle to start the day
ResultsRace DividendsWin 10 $ 7.60Place1 10 $ 2.30Place2 3 $ 2.30Place3 4 $ 3.70Quinella 3:10 $ 25.00Trifecta 10:3:4 $ 416.70First4 10:3:4:2 $ 2188.70Trifecta - Selected!First 4 - Selected!
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 2, 3, 4, 10RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 2 - HARCOURTS TAUMARUNUI HURDLETime: 12:22 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top PickThe 'Day's Best'4 Zentangle F: X4151B(4) W(67)( J- Shaun Fannin )( T- Kevin Myers )PlacedDividend : $1.40Two wins from four starts this campaign and another doesn't look all that far away. Money has come and we're not surprised.Main Danger5 Borninasandpit F: 3X013B(3) W(65)( J- Mathew Gillies )( T- Thomas/Gillies )WonDividends : $5.10 $1.80Impressive winner two back and wasn't beaten by much last time out. Still has plenty to come this season and could win this.Next Best8 Senassy F: X5801B(2) W(65)( J- Michael Roustoby )( T- Neil O'Dowd )Comes into this having scored well last start and that form looks good for this. Nicely weighted chance.Include in Multis1 The Shackler F: 6PX00B(5) W(71)( J- James Seivwright )( T- Nelson/McDougal )Needs to turn the form around but should be able to do it in this race. Has class on its side and we wouldn't be leaving it out.Longer Odds9 Raaj F: 684B4B(1) W(65)( J- Emily Farr )( T- Lesley Munro )Has the ability to cause an upset so include here.
RemarksLooks a good form guide for future jumping races
ResultsRace DividendsWin 5 $ 5.10Place1 5 $ 1.80Place2 4 $ 1.40Place3 2 $ 1.90Quinella 4:5 $ 6.40Trifecta 5:4:2 $ 58.50First4 5:4:2:6 $ 526.10
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 4, 5, 8, 9RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 3 - TAUMARUNUI & DISTRICTS RSA 3YOTime: 12:55 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick1 Bobby Dazzler F: 90X51B(2) W(59.5)PlacedDividend : $1.30Class runner of the field which has experience in Australia. Showed that class last start and it could go back-to-back quickly.Main Danger5 Louboutin F: 50311B(6) W(56.5)( T- John Bary )Back-to-back wins coming into this and every chance to win again. Conditions suit and it has been steadily backed all week.Next Best2 Royal Patch F: 73611B(3) W(58.5)( T- O'Sullivan/Scott )Another which has produced consecutive wins. Gets some weight off its back and it should loom at one stage in the straight.Include in Multis6 Kapalka F: X4942B(8) W(56)( J- Cameron Lammas )( T- TeamRogerson )PlacedDividend : $2.60Has shown progress in all 5 starts to date, running its best race to date for 2nd last time.Longer Odds4 Mont Ventoux F: 91303B(7) W(57.5)( J- Chris Dell )( T- Rudy Liefting )WonDividends : $13.10 $2.40Should handle conditions and be tough to beat.
RemarksPlenty of winning form coming into this
ResultsRace DividendsWin 4 $ 13.10Place1 4 $ 2.40Place2 6 $ 2.60Place3 1 $ 1.30Quinella 4:6 $ 34.10Trifecta 4:6:1 $ 351.50First4 4:6:1:2 $ 951.40Double 5/4 $ 27.40Trifecta - Selected!First 4 - Selected!
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 2, 4, 5, 6RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 4 - KEYSTONE PLUMBING 1215Time: 1:30 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick10 Supreme Heights F: 0X51B(12) W(56)WonDividends : $3.50 $1.60Looked the goods when winning last start and a nice winter galloper in the making. Drawn wide but that doesn't usually matter here.Main Danger9 Quizzy Lizzy F: 1B(10) W(56)PlacedDividend : $1.70Showed some class to win on debut and it could rise through the grades nicely. Gets some weight off its back to help.Next Best1 Not Usual Delight F: 912B(3) W(58)( J- Cameron Lammas )Last couple of starts have been very nice. Might need to get to the outside in the best part of the going but Lammas is riding well.Include in Multis5 Sham On Toast F: 23B(7) W(57)( T- Steven Reid )PlacedDividend : $2.70A little disappointing in two starts when well backed, but hasn't got much luck in running. Could repay punters' faith with a win.Longer Odds11 Porshabelle F: 9X318B(11) W(56)( T- Jim Pender )Good win two back and that form would take it close.
RemarksAnother quality form race
ResultsRace DividendsWin 10 $ 3.50Place1 10 $ 1.60Place2 5 $ 2.70Place3 9 $ 1.70Quinella 5:10 $ 15.40Trifecta 10:5:9 $ 119.20First4 10:5:9:11 $ 705.50Trifecta - Selected!First 4 - Selected!
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 5, 9, 10, 11RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 5 - BOB & COLLEEN DONALDSON MEMORIAL 1215Time: 2:07 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top PickThe 'Best Each Way'5 Red Tsunami F: X8X11B(3) W(58)( J- Tegan Newman )( T- Rachel Masters )Continues to win this season with back-to-back victories. Gets a valuable 3kg off its back and looks primed to win again.Main Danger2 Spotlight Dream F: 3X15XB(10) W(61)( J- Mubs Kareem )( T- Michael Murray )Former HK runner which impressed in a trial. They don't have heavy 11 track in Hong Kong but it could run a nice race. Interesting runner.Next Best3 Hartley F: 206X5B(9) W(60.5)( J- Darren Danis )( T- Neil Connors )PlacedDividend : $1.90Fair enough effort for fifth last time out. Has attracted plenty of attention in the betting and that's worth including it here.Include in Multis1 Irish Flame F: 9919XB(6) W(63)( T- John Wheeler )Unbeaten in two heavy starts and that bodes well for this track. Paying a good price and is worth including because of it.Longer Odds6 Fortune Patch F: 44X94B(8) W(58)( T- O'Sullivan/Scott )Weighed in 22 times from 36 starts! Looks ready to test them again
RemarksBookies offering good odds throughout the field
ResultsRace DividendsWin 9 $ 13.30Place1 9 $ 4.60Place2 4 $ 4.10Place3 3 $ 1.90Quinella 4:9 $ 125.10Trifecta 9:4:3 $ 1457.40First4 9:4:3:8 $ 6357.80
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 2, 3, 5, 6RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 6 - WAIKATO/BOP BUSY BEES 1560Time: 2:40 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick1 Paisley Park F: 56324B(11) W(60)( T- Graham Richardson )PlacedDividend : $1.80Finding it tough to win a race but the class is still there. Drawing wide should help and it could be saved for one last shot at them.Main Danger9 Rippin F: X6532B(2) W(56)( J- Lynsey Satherley )( T- Baker/Forsman )Getting closer to a win after back-to-back placings. Gets down in the weights and it has the ability to win a race like this.Next Best8 Cherry Lane F: X1412B(8) W(56)( T- Nicholas Bishara )WonDividends : $5.50 $2.00Twice a winner already this campaign and that form should stack up nicely. Handles the conditions and looks good to win again.Include in Multis3 Bransome F: 5X802B(3) W(58)( T- Frank Neill )PlacedDividend : $4.30Much better last time out last start and it gets 2kg off its back. A win won't be far away and it could come soon.Longer Odds6 Zac Brown F: 330X7B(10) W(57.5)( J- Shaun McKay )( T- Stephen Nickalls )Solid enough run fresh up and it was improvement to come. Chance.
RemarksQuality form race to open the quality
ResultsRace DividendsWin 8 $ 5.50Place1 8 $ 2.00Place2 3 $ 4.30Place3 1 $ 1.80Quinella 3:8 $ 51.80Trifecta 8:3:1 $ 358.30First4 8:3:1:11 $ 4114.50Treble 10+/9/8 $ 422.00Trifecta - Selected!
Betting SuggestionsQuaddiesR6 (1) Paisley Park(8) Cherry Lane (9) RippinR7 (7) Verry Flash(10) Obsessive (11) RedcayenneR8 (2) Pursued(6) Twin Spinner (9) Keepella HeightsR9 (1) Durham(4) Frozen (5) Yamuna (7) Its A Kinda MagicQuaddies % to a $20 stake: 42
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 3, 6, 8, 9RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 7 - RSA TAUMARUNUI GOLD CUPTime: 3:15 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick10 Obsessive F: X2311B(5) W(54.5)( T- Clayton Chipperfield )PlacedDividend : $1.50Burst through to score last time out and that made it back-to-back wins. 54.5kg on the back is a massive bonus. Top chance.Main Danger7 Verry Flash F: 31523B(7) W(56)( J- Rebecca Scott )( T- Nicholas Bishara )WonDividends : $6.30 $1.90Didn't quite get the run it needed last time out. Better with a drag into the race and it could sling shot them late.Next Best11 Redcayenne F: 11438B(3) W(54)( T- Tony Pike )Good enough to win consecutive races earlier this campaign. Drops right down to 51kg and it could run them along in front. Each-way odds.Include in Multis8 Trisha Lea F: 46641B(11) W(55.5)( T- Kylie Little )Likes winter racing and punters were patiently waiting for a return to form. Looks a nice chance to win again.Longer OddsThe 'Best Roughie'6 My Gift F: 60115B(1) W(56)( T- John Mason )A little disappointing last start but it gets a better chance in this.
RemarksPlenty of nice types in the Cup
ResultsRace DividendsWin 7 $ 6.30Place1 7 $ 1.90Place2 9 $ 4.90Place3 10 $ 1.50Quinella 7:9 $ 55.70Trifecta 7:9:10 $ 330.10First4 7:9:10:6 $ 3301.10Double 8/7 $ 16.30
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's6, 7, 8, 10, 11RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 8 - GOLDEN KIWI 2200Time: 3:50 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick2 Pursued F: 34512B(6) W(60)( J- Mubs Kareem )( T- Paul Gordon )PlacedDividend : $1.70Helped by the 4kg off its back and it has been in good form for most of this season. Best-backed runner in the field.Main Danger6 Twin Spinner F: 06241B(4) W(58.5)( J- Kavish Chowdhoory )( T- Lesley Munro )PlacedDividend : $2.10Hit form with a last-start win and it's capable of producing another. Has the fitness edge and that matters in the wet.Next Best9 Keepella Heights F: 0X041B(2) W(57)( J- Eilish McCall )( T- Simon Rees )Another runner which returned to form with a last-start win. Drops in weight and has every chance of scoring at juicy odds.Include in Multis8 Dr Hank F: 73358B(12) W(58)( T- Peter Hollinshead )Finding it tough to win a race but could grind home best here. Outside draw so it might head to the outside rail.Longer Odds5 Lacustre F: 63532B(5) W(59)( T- Samantha Logan )Should be battling away and it could run into the money.
RemarksMany nice chances in this
ResultsRace DividendsWin 12 $ 13.00Place1 12 $ 3.60Place2 2 $ 1.70Place3 6 $ 2.10Quinella 2:12 $ 23.10Trifecta 12:2:6 $ 399.10First4 12:2:6:3 $ 4230.30
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's2, 5, 6, 8, 9RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 9 - PIRIAKA SYNDICATE 1400Time: 4:30 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick4 Frozen F: 241B(3) W(57)( T- P & D Williams )Name suggests it will enjoy the winter. Good win last time out and it should be right around the mark again. Goes close.Main Danger5 Yamuna F: 1X062B(10) W(56.5)( J- Shaun McKay )( T- Jacob McKay )PlacedDividend : $2.00Good win on debut and although it hasn't won since, it was much-improved last time out. Has been well backed to win.Next Best1 Durham F: 109X6B(2) W(60)( J- Donavan Mansour )( T- Neil Connors )Indicated a return to form is on the radar last start. Big weight but an in-form rider is in the saddle. Each-way chance.Include in Multis7 Its A Kinda Magic F: 0X816B(4) W(56)( T- P & J Brosnan )Not the most consistent runner going around but it gets 2kg off its back and every chance to win. Include at value odds.Longer Odds8 Nuttee F: 77220B(1) W(55.5)Could turn around a poor last start outing.
RemarksNice race to close the card
ResultsRace DividendsWin 3 $ 6.80Place1 3 $ 2.20Place2 5 $ 2.00Place3 9 $ 3.10Quinella 3:5 $ 18.20Trifecta 3:5:9 $ 381.50First4 3:5:9:1 $ 2447.30
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 4, 5, 7, 8RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%