Best "Each Way"
- Race 1 - DEVAN PLASTICS MAIDENTime: 12:30 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick9 Flashdance F: 32526B(10) W(56.5)( T- M & K Murdoch )Has been very honest this prep. Only fair last time but can redeem and win thisMain Danger2 London Banker F: 059X5B(12) W(58.5)( T- James/Wellwood )WonDividends : $4.00 $1.90Been nominated for some nice races. Has ran some good races and fresh up was one of them. Should run very well.Next Best10 Ambitious Showgirl F: 30X74B(6) W(56.5)( T- Peter Huxtable )PlacedDividend : $1.80Really good last start and looks nicely placed hereInclude in Multis12 Heaven Amore F:B(11) W(55)( T- James/Wellwood )Has been ok at the trials and could run well on debutLonger Odds11 Global Diamond F: 30650B(5) W(56.5)( J- Trudy Thornton )( T- TeamRogerson )Form has trailed off but can go well in this at odds.
RemarksFirst race of the day
ResultsRace DividendsWin 2 $ 4.00Place1 2 $ 1.90Place2 10 $ 1.80Place3 6 $ 9.50Quinella 2:10 $ 10.60Trifecta 2:10:6 $ 604.40First4 2:10:6:8 $ 5099.00
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's2, 9, 10, 11, 12RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 2 - IXOM 3YOTime: 1:05 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top PickThe 'Day's Best'1 Riodini F: 1X1B(8) W(58.5)( T- Nigel Tiley )WonDividends : $1.90 $1.30Very impressive fresh up. Looks a talent and can remain unbeaten.Main Danger3 Green Bravo F: 1B(5) W(57.5)( T- Catherine Cameron )Very impressive winner on debut. Step up in class but can go close to winning thisNext Best8 She's A Lady F: 2X464B(4) W(55.5)Very good fourth in the Sarten. Going very well and will run a good honest raceInclude in Multis9 First Rock F: 5X850B(2) W(55.5)( J- Lynsey Satherley )( T- Debbie Sweeney )Likely leader who has been only fair this time in but can be hard to catch when given a soft lead.Longer Odds10 Manchu F: 219B(6) W(55.5)( T- Lance Noble )PlacedDividend : $3.20Good winning two back. Struggled in Sarten this is easier.
RemarksSome smart three year olds here
ResultsRace DividendsWin 1 $ 1.90Place1 1 $ 1.30Place2 7 $ 7.00Place3 10 $ 3.20Quinella 1:7 $ 52.40Trifecta 1:7:10 $ 647.10First4 1:7:10:8 $ 3456.00Double 2+/1+ $ 7.10
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 3, 8, 9, 10RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 3 - DOMINATOR GARAGE DOORS TAURANGA HANDICAPTime: 1:40 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick6 Aileen Grace F: 0X481B(4) W(56)( T- Ross McCarroll )Bolted in last start and only has to run the same today to win this.Main Danger3 Polzeath F: 30X65B(2) W(58.5)( J- Lynsey Satherley )( T- M & K Murdoch )Has been good in both runs back this prep in good races. Looks well placed in thisNext Best7 Ladylax F: 6X610B(5) W(55.5)PlacedDividend : $1.90Won very well two back. Poor last start but can bounce backInclude in Multis8 Nasha Riva F: 91428B(8) W(54)( J- Trudy Thornton )( T- Jim Pender )WonDividends : $6.30 $2.00Since winning her form had been good with a second behind our top pick and even her last start run had meritLonger Odds2 Bluetwentytwo F: 73049B(3) W(59.5)( T- Stephen Ralph )Been mixing his form but capable of running a bold race.
RemarksCompetitive race with many chances
ResultsRace DividendsWin 8 $ 6.30Place1 8 $ 2.00Place2 7 $ 1.90Place3 4 $ 2.60Quinella 7:8 $ 14.30Trifecta 8:7:4 $ 196.20First4 8:7:4:6 $ 574.70
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's2, 3, 6, 7, 8RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 4 - WALKER & HALL HANDICAPTime: 2:15 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick4 Ronchi F: 80X53B(3) W(56)( T- Wallace/Cooksley )PlacedDividend : $2.30Nice run last start. Third up and has the ability to win.Main Danger6 Donna Anne Billy F: 636X4B(6) W(54)( T- Bill Pomare )Good fourth fresh up in Group 3 Sweynesse Stakes. This is easier and looks a decent hopeNext Best5 Battle Time F: 39264B(2) W(55)( T- T & M Carter )WonDividends : $4.50 $2.10Mixes his form but has been racing well enough to figure in the finish.Longer Odds7 Cavallo Veloce F: X3458B(1) W(54)( T- Peter McKay )Form was good prior to last start effort. Capable of running well at odds
RemarksSmall field but nice runners
ResultsRace DividendsWin 5 $ 4.50Place1 5 $ 2.10Place2 4 $ 2.30Quinella 4:5 $ 9.40Trifecta 5:4:8 $ 163.50First4 5:4:8:7 $ 366.80Double 8/5 $ 17.10
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF'sInsufficient RunnersRETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 5 - GUY REFRIGERATION HANDICAPTime: 2:50 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick3 Savy Yong Blonk F: 5X432B(8) W(59)( T- Jamie Richards )Has been good in all three runs this prep. Looked the winner last start and looks well placed to win.Main Danger8 Misstumut F: 38X16B(4) W(57.5)( T- Tony Pike )PlacedDividend : $1.80Won well fresh up then got home nicely second up. Over ground and third up and will race well.Next Best10 Yatima F: 9X132B(3) W(57)( T- Stephen Marsh )WonDividends : $3.50 $1.50Won well fresh up and has been solid since. Good second over ground and ready to peak today.Include in Multis5 Codecracker F: 31367B(9) W(58)( T- K & B Kelso )PlacedDividend : $2.70Has been good during this prep. Got home good over 1600 last start and looks ready for 2100mLonger Odds6 Special Light F: 15X75B(6) W(58)( T- Tony Pike )Been improving off both runs this prep. Close to running to her best.
RemarksFirst leg of the quaddie
ResultsRace DividendsWin 10 $ 3.50Place1 10 $ 1.50Place2 8 $ 1.80Place3 5 $ 2.70Quinella 8:10 $ 7.70Trifecta 10:8:5 $ 97.00First4 10:8:5:3 $ 261.90Trifecta - Selected!First 4 - Selected!
Betting SuggestionsQuaddiesR5 (3) Savy Yong Blonk(8) Misstumut (10) YatimaR6 (1) Dama Zorro(5) Speedy Meady (6) Melt (9) She's Not BadR7 (2) The Mitigator(6) SuperaR8 (1) King's Cross(5) Ocean Billy (8) Craftyeva (10) She's FearlessQuaddies % to a $20 stake:
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's3, 5, 6, 8, 10RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 6 - TAURANGA HARDWARE AND PLUMBING HANDICAPTime: 3:25 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top PickThe 'Best Each Way'5 Speedy Meady F: 1X636B(5) W(57)( T- Stephen Ralph )PlacedDividend : $1.80Group 3 winner who has had excuses in all three runs back. No excuses today and should run a big raceMain Danger6 Melt F: X600XB(6) W(56.5)( T- Nigel Tiley )PlacedDividend : $1.50Returning to NZ after struggling in Aussie. Her trial suggests she on track.Next Best1 Dama Zorro F: 2119XB(8) W(59.5)( T- David Greene )WonDividends : $7.10 $2.00Talented mare who was good in Group 2 Easter when 7th. Put together very well prior to that run and expect a big run today.Include in Multis9 She's Not Bad F: 5117XB(4) W(56)( J- Opie Bosson )( T- Jamie Richards )Put two together in good style last prep. Had two trials to prepare for today.Longer Odds11 Air Centre F: 141X0B(7) W(54)( J- Chris Dell )( T- Leeane Poulson )Was good at the end of her last prep. Needed resuming run and expect a better run today.
RemarksSome talented gallopers here
ResultsRace DividendsWin 1 $ 7.10Place1 1 $ 2.00Place2 6 $ 1.50Place3 5 $ 1.80Quinella 1:6 $ 11.80Trifecta 1:6:5 $ 112.10First4 1:6:5:11 $ 929.30Trifecta - Selected!First 4 - Selected!
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 5, 6, 9, 11RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 7 - GARTSHORE TAURANGA STAKESTime: 4:04 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick6 Supera F: 721X2B(7) W(57)( T- K & B Kelso )WonDividends : $1.80 $1.10Good second fresh up when carrying top weight. Comes in well at the weights today and deserves to be a short priced fav.Main Danger2 The Mitigator F: 17X32B(8) W(59)( T- Peter McKay )PlacedDividend : $1.90Likely leader who has been very good in both runs this prep in tough races. Looks the main dangerNext Best1 Tiptronic F: 08X81B(4) W(59)( T- Graham Richardson )PlacedDividend : $1.90Won nicely at Auckland beating our top pick. Now third up should run another good raceInclude in Multis5 Consensus F: 05566B(5) W(57)( T- Stephen McKee )Coming back from struggling in Aussie. If the mare has come back well she will race well.Longer Odds3 Hay Tiger F: 42191B(1) W(59)( T- Glenn Old )Won nicely last start and looks the longer odds runner
RemarksSmall but a very good field of today's feature
ResultsRace DividendsWin 6 $ 1.80Place1 6 $ 1.10Place2 2 $ 1.90Place3 1 $ 1.90Quinella 2:6 $ 5.80Trifecta 6:2:1 $ 31.60First4 6:2:1:5 $ 69.30Trifecta - Selected!First 4 - Selected!
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 2, 3, 5, 6RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 8 - O'CONNOR WARREN INSURANCE BROKERS HANDICAPTime: 4:39 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick8 Craftyeva F: 122X5B(9) W(57.5)( J- Dylan Turner )( T- Cody Cole )Raced very honest last prep. Decent fifth fresh up will be fitter and looks a good each way hope.Main Danger1 King's Cross F: 498X6B(12) W(60)( T- Stephen Marsh )Was decent fresh up at Te Aroha fresh up. Second up dropping in grade and will be in the moneyNext Best10 She's Fearless F: 192X3B(7) W(57)( J- Jonathan Riddell )PlacedDividend : $1.60Was good fresh up with Boogie Easy (second) winning yesterday. Looks a good chance.Include in Multis13 Gumpert F: 8174B(2) W(55)( T- Trevor Da Cruz )Got home well when freshened. Has talent and a big run is expected.Longer OddsThe 'Best Roughie'5 Ocean Billy F: 167X5B(1) W(58)( T- Bill Pomare )WonDividends : $15.70 $4.20Was good fresh up making nice ground. Will be fitter. Only concern is the dry track
RemarksLast race of the day
ResultsRace DividendsWin 5 $ 15.70Place1 5 $ 4.20Place2 6 $ 2.50Place3 10 $ 1.60Quinella 5:6 $ 70.20Trifecta 5:6:10 $ 585.70First4 5:6:10:8 $ 5633.20
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 5, 8, 10, 13RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%