Best "Each Way"
- Race 1 - NOTTINGHAM CASTLE HOTEL MAIDEN 2200Time: 12:29 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick1 Prince Albert F: 84X64B(10) W(58.5)Much better run for fourth last time out and that form should stack up nicely for this. Wide draw won't matter over this distance.Main Danger11 Two Madison F: 08X82B(7) W(56.5)Knocking on the door after running a game second last time out. Gets a good chance to win and the each-way odds appeal.Next Best13 Sweet Sereia F: X0563B(2) W(56.5)( T- Gibbs/Bradley )Indicated a return to form when third last time out. Could offer some value for punters in this.Include in Multis12 Acacia F: 70X46B(5) W(56.5)( J- Donavan Mansour )( T- TeamRogerson )Hasn't been too far away in two starts this time in. Won't get a better chance to shine.Longer Odds6 Superleggera F: 26B(13) W(58.5)( T- Trevor Da Cruz )Drawn wide but with luck, it could add some good value.
RemarksMost of these get a good chance to break maiden grades
ResultsRace DividendsWin 7 $ 21.10Place1 7 $ 5.80Place2 2 $ 3.00Place3 15 $ 12.60Quinella 2:7 $ 89.90Trifecta 7:2:15 $ 7799.90First4 - $ 0.00
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 6, 11, 12, 13RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 2 - MAINFREIGHT MAIDEN 1400Time: 2:49 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top PickThe 'Day's Best'8 Ludus F: 23X22B(1) W(56.5)PlacedDividend : $1.30Knocking loudly on the door after posting four consecutive placings. Gets an inside draw and every chance to break through.Main Danger1 Jimmy James F: 420XB(5) W(58.5)( T- Gibbs/Bradley )WonDividends : $3.20 $1.30Good effort to run second two back. Didn't fire last time out but it would have strengthened up nicely in the offseason. Chance.Next Best5 Hvar F: 5580XB(11) W(58.5)( T- Richard Collett )Overlook its last couple of runs. Much better suited to this and despite the wide draw, it should be contesting this race.Include in Multis2 Foodie King F: 9564XB(7) W(58.5)( T- Wallace/Cooksley )Closed off nicely to run fourth last start. Indicated ability last season and punters are getting nice odds.Longer Odds9 Blew By You F: 2520B(12) W(56.5)( J- Rowena Smyth )( T- Nicholas Bishara )Has talent and just needs some luck to figure in the finish.
RemarksMany form runners in this
ResultsRace DividendsWin 1 $ 3.20Place1 1 $ 1.30Place2 12 $ 4.70Place3 8 $ 1.30Quinella 1:12 $ 42.50Trifecta 1:12:8 $ 183.30First4 1:12:8:18 $ 719.10
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 2, 5, 8, 9RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 3 - LEVENA (HINES) LAIRD 100TH BIRTHDAY MAIDEN 1400Time: 2:49 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick9 Tabata F: 4B(4) W(55.5)PlacedDividend : $1.20Solid run for fourth on debut and it has been heavily backed for this. Shorter odds than expected but it should run accordingly.Main Danger10 Itsy Bitsy F: 5B(5) W(55.5)( T- Lance Noble )The rise in distance should suit and it wasn't all that far away on debut. Chance and it has been another well-backed type.Next Best7 Ripper Of A Dream F:B(6) W(57.5)( J- Jonathan Riddell )Bookies are offering nice odds. Good trial efforts coming into this and it could make a winning debut.Include in Multis2 Motley Crue F: 477B(8) W(57.5)( T- E & D Browne )PlacedDividend : $2.20Hasn't been too far away to date and this isn't an overly deep field. Chance at odds.Longer Odds12 Savappiel F: 9B(2) W(55.5)( J- Sam Spratt )( T- Stephen McKee )Chance to improve on a moderate fresh up performance.
RemarksForm out of this should stack up nicely
ResultsRace DividendsWin 5 $ 28.20Place1 5 $ 4.90Place2 9 $ 1.20Place3 2 $ 2.20Quinella 5:9 $ 22.60Trifecta 5:9:2 $ 691.50First4 5:9:2:7 $ 5622.40Double 1/5 $ 86.40
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's2, 7, 9, 10, 12RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 4 - DONAGHYS N-BOOST MAIDEN 1400Time: 4:04 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick4 Butterfield F: 649X4B(12) W(58.5)( T- Finbarr Leahy )Form looks a bit average but it has been better than it looked. Tricky draw but consider with some luck in running.Main Danger2 Krakadeel F: 4293XB(1) W(58.5)( J- Jonathan Riddell )PlacedDividend : $1.70Tough to beat off the inside draw. Two placings from its last three starts and punters are getting each-way odds. Include.Next Best6 Ruiz F: 6X4B(11) W(58.5)( J- Ashvin Goindasamy )( T- Ross McCarroll )Improved run fresh up for fourth. Gets 2kg off its back from a confident rider. That could be the winning of the race.Include in Multis8 Ying Resolute F:B(4) W(58.5)( T- S & E Clotworthy )Has attracted attention in the market. That's a good sign on debut so keep safe.Longer Odds7 Voltaire's Secret F: 40B(7) W(58.5)( J- Taiki Yanagida )( T- Chris Wood )Has some ability and it could blow out this field at big odds.
RemarksAnother big field here
ResultsRace DividendsWin 14 $ 22.50Place1 14 $ 5.10Place2 2 $ 1.70Place3 19 $ 3.30Quinella 2:14 $ 40.60Trifecta 14:2:19 $ 927.00First4 14:2:19:11 $ 3696.10
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's2, 4, 6, 7, 8RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 5 - DONAGHYS TASMAN TIM MAIDEN 1200Time: 4:39 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick7 Qiji Melody F: 8X4B(1) W(55.5)PlacedDividend : $2.10Didn't show much on debut but did last time out when fourth. Drawn ideally in barrier one so expect more improvement.Main Danger1 Green Bravo F:B(6) W(57.5)( T- Catherine Cameron )WonDividends : $6.00 $2.30Not lacking fitness after five trials. That includes one win and there is good betting support coming into this.Next Best9 Accalia F:B(5) W(55.5)Another which has had good experience at the trials. This stable usually has them ready to go and it's nicely bred.Include in Multis2 Intelligent Patch F:B(2) W(57.5)Chance based on trial form. In good hands and punters are getting good odds.Longer Odds6 Acting Up F: 40X04B(3) W(55.5)Handy run for fourth last start and another positive run is expected.
RemarksLovely field and odds throughout
ResultsRace DividendsWin 1 $ 6.00Place1 1 $ 2.30Place2 14 $ 2.00Place3 7 $ 2.10Quinella 1:14 $ 11.80Trifecta 1:14:7 $ 135.60First4 1:14:7:3 $ 741.20Double 14/1 $ 118.10
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 2, 6, 7, 9RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 6 - DONAGHYS UDDERMAX 1400Time: 5:14 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick6 Pierina F: 420X3B(5) W(56)( J- Michael Coleman )PlacedDividend : $2.00Drawn to figure in the finish from barrier five. Good third placing last time out and a similar run sees it go close.Main Danger3 Verbalizer F: 610X2B(10) W(58)( J- Vinnie Colgan )( T- Shane Crawford )Tricky draw but it has good barrier speed and could cross the field. Nice effort for second last start so it goes into the mix.Next Best8 Petrachor F: 115B(8) W(55.5)( J- Cameron Lammas )( T- Moroney/Gerard )PlacedDividend : $2.50Didn't have all favours in the run last time out. Looked good winning both starts prior to that and that form should stack up.Include in Multis9 Zenvo F: 1219XB(1) W(55.5)( T- Trevor Da Cruz )Gets the inside draw and a light weight. Should be competitive if it brings its best form. Right in this.Longer OddsThe 'Best Roughie'4 King's Cross F: 0498XB(7) W(57.5)Likely to settle midfield and try swoop late. Has the ability to do so.
RemarksEven field to kick off the quaddie
ResultsRace DividendsWin 11 $ 13.20Place1 11 $ 3.50Place2 8 $ 2.50Place3 6 $ 2.00Quinella 8:11 $ 38.30Trifecta 11:8:6 $ 567.80First4 11:8:6:9 $ 4144.50Treble 14/1/11 $ 3085.50
Betting SuggestionsQuaddiesR6 (3) Verbalizer(6) Pierina (8) Petrachor (9) ZenvoR7 (1) Conquering Kelly(7) Highlighter (11) Qiji OlympiaR8 (1) Lincoln King(8) Craftyeva (12) ShebringsmerubiesR9 (1) Ihu(11) Patch PrinceQuaddies % to a $20 stake:
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's3, 4, 6, 8, 9RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 7 - NZB INSURANCE PEARL SERIES RACE MAIDENTime: 5:42 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top PickThe 'Best Each Way'7 Highlighter F: 3B(5) W(55)WonDividends : $2.40 $1.20Ran very nicely for third on debut and getting a good run from barrier five is likely. Handy chance.Main Danger11 Qiji Olympia F:B(1) W(55)Has been solid at the trials and it should be able to show good pace on debut. Inside draw isn't going to hurt.Next Best1 Conquering Kelly F: 7322XB(9) W(57.5)( T- Scott Wenn )PlacedDividend : $2.10Comes into this with three consecutive placings. Each-way odds on offer here and it should run accordingly.Include in Multis8 Double Expresso F: 5B(8) W(55)Didn't fire on debut but that was a difficult race. Could get a drag into the race and run close at nice odds.Longer Odds10 Origineel F:B(2) W(55)( T- Lance Noble )PlacedDividend : $3.30Very well bred and it could improve on its trial form.
RemarksPlenty of good form throughout this race
ResultsRace DividendsWin 7 $ 2.40Place1 7 $ 1.20Place2 1 $ 2.10Place3 10 $ 3.30Quinella 1:7 $ 7.60Trifecta 7:1:10 $ 100.60First4 7:1:10:2 $ 423.00Double 11/7+ $ 21.30Trifecta - Selected!
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 7, 8, 10, 11RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 8 - DONAGHYS PRO-DAIRY 1600Time: 6:09 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick12 Shebringsmerubies F: 42421B(9) W(56.5)Kicked on nicely to win last time out. Could go on with it now and with some luck from barrier 11, it should go close again.Main Danger8 Craftyeva F: X122XB(11) W(57.5)( T- Cody Cole )Didn't do anything wrong last preparation when winning fresh up and running second in subsequent runs. Good chance.Next Best1 Lincoln King F: 310X2B(12) W(59)Good placing when fresh and it's only going to improve. Pity about the draw, but a good ride could see it home. Must be included.Include in Multis3 Military Step F: 331X9B(2) W(58.5)( J- Opie Bosson )PlacedDividend : $2.20Better than what it showed last time out. Go on form it showed last campaign and it could add some good value.Longer Odds2 Batabullet F: 0X989B(6) W(58.5)( J- Taiki Yanagida )( T- Kylie Little )Expect a better run now with fitness levels up.
RemarksWide open field with each-way odds
ResultsRace DividendsWin 4 $ 14.20Place1 4 $ 4.20Place2 3 $ 2.20Place3 5 $ 3.20Quinella 3:4 $ 39.10Trifecta 4:3:5 $ 805.40First4 4:3:5:12 $ 5634.60
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 2, 3, 8, 12RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 9 - TEAM WEALLEANS MAIDEN 1200Time: 6:48 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick13 Show The Love F: 42B(4) W(54)( J- Eilish McCall )( T- Moroney/Gerard )PlacedDividend : $1.90Two starts for one placing. That came last time out and carrying only 51kg is going to see it fighting out the finish. Top chance.Main Danger1 Ihu F: 22452B(3) W(58.5)( J- Kavish Chowdhoory )( T- Nicholas Bishara )WonDividends : $4.20 $1.90Handled conditions well last start and a maiden win doesn't look far away. Drawn well and it's another runner with a claimer.Next Best11 Patch Prince F: 636X9B(5) W(56)Form doesn't appear that impressive but it hasn't been too far away from the prize. Being backed and it should go close.Include in Multis12 Outage F:B(11) W(56)( T- Peter Lock )Tricky draw and field for its debut. However, it has looked good at the trials and is bred to show early speed.Longer Odds9 Remarkable Riley F: X9X63B(8) W(56.5)( J- Lynsey Satherley )( T- Ron Gussey )Nice run last start and it could double down on that.
RemarksNice field lining up in the last
ResultsRace DividendsWin 1 $ 4.20Place1 1 $ 1.90Place2 13 $ 1.90Place3 2 $ 2.60Quinella 1:13 $ 8.50Trifecta 1:13:2 $ 91.80First4 1:13:2:12 $ 490.90Double 4/1+ $ 38.00
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 9, 11, 12, 13RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%