Best "Each Way"
- Race 1 - MELBOURNE CUP @ TE RAPA 5 NOVEMBER 2100Time: 12:32 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick7 Super Hoof F: 10421B(4) W(54)( J- Cameron Lammas )( T- Glenn Old )WonDividends : $2.40 $1.80Was well backed to win last start and it got the job done nicely. Gets in here with a light weight and it should handle conditions.Main Danger1 Richard Of Yorke F: 15223B(6) W(59)Tough customer which doesn't know how to run a bad race. Big weight but the 3kg claimer helps. Right in this.Next Best4 Divine Duke F: 46244B(2) W(56.5)( J- Taiki Yanagida )( T- O'Sullivan/Scott )Doesn't put in a bad run but doesn't win all that often. Another which gets an apprentice claim and it should get a good run in transit.Include in Multis6 Sweet Treat F: 41256B(5) W(54.5)( J- Trudy Thornton )PlacedDividend : $3.50Gets through conditions well and it has a recent win to boast. Never out of the hunt against the small fields.Longer Odds2 Francis Drake F: 54634B(7) W(58)( J- Sam Spratt )Stablemate to Sweet Treat which could work to the line nicely.
RemarksMany of these have been well backed to win
ResultsRace DividendsWin 7 $ 2.40Place1 7 $ 1.80Place2 6 $ 3.50Quinella 6:7 $ 14.60Trifecta 7:6:1 $ 57.50First4 7:6:1:2 $ 229.00Trifecta - Selected!First 4 - Selected!
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 2, 4, 6, 7RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 2 - PATHWAYS IMMIGRATION SPECIALISTS MAIDEN 1400Time: 1:07 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick2 Go Bobby F: 3B(4) W(57.5)( J- Ryan Elliot )Good third placing on debut and it's only going to improve with more racing. Punters are getting each-way odds and it should prove tough to beat.Main Danger12 Love Struck F: 6B(10) W(55.5)( T- James/Wellwood )Did enough on debut when sixth. Another which should improve with race fitness and there is some specking in the betting. Chance.Next Best13 Two Illicit F:B(8) W(55.5)( T- James/Wellwood )PlacedDividend : $1.90Has been nicely backed on debut and that's a good sign. Stable usually gets them firing on debut so keep safe.Include in Multis3 Mongolian Heaven F: 539XB(2) W(57.5)PlacedDividend : $1.30Impressive run for third two starts back. Didn't quite follow that through but a maiden win won't be far away this spring. Goes into the mix.Longer Odds4 Woodhall Road F: 5B(3) W(57.5)( T- Glynn Brick )Has had one run and should derive benefit from that.
RemarksMany of these are at each-way odds
ResultsRace DividendsWin 8 $ 15.90Place1 8 $ 4.20Place2 3 $ 1.30Place3 13 $ 1.90Quinella 3:8 $ 27.30Trifecta 8:3:13 $ 320.00First4 8:3:13:6 $ 3339.90
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's2, 3, 4, 12, 13RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 3 - WANDERERS FUNDRAISING LUNCH 4 OCT MAIDEN 1200Time: 1:42 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick9 Run To Perfection F:B(10) W(56)PlacedDividend : $1.60Has looked good at the trials with a win and a placing. Drawn wide but that could help on this track. Has been heavily-backed to win.Main Danger5 She's A Smash Hit F: 23B(1) W(56.5)( T- Shaune Ritchie )WonDividends : $4.20 $1.50Running on the rails can help on this track. Twice-placed from two career starts and it gets in nicely on the weights. Big chance.Next Best1 Major Billy Lister F: 70022B(5) W(58.5)( J- Sam Weatherley )( T- Bill Pomare )Back-to-back placings coming into this. Handles conditions and although carrying a big weight, it could add some each-way value.Include in Multis11 Rockin Robin F: 65XB(3) W(54)( T- O'Sullivan/Scott )Didn't do much wrong in two starts last preparation. Likely to score a win this campaign and it gets only 54kg on its back.Longer Odds3 Pontiac F: 6XB(4) W(58.5)( J- Jason Waddell )Chance to improve on its debut run.
RemarksMany good-looking youngsters in this
ResultsRace DividendsWin 5 $ 4.20Place1 5 $ 1.50Place2 9 $ 1.60Place3 7 $ 2.10Quinella 5:9 $ 5.40Trifecta 5:9:7 $ 62.90First4 5:9:7:8 $ 488.10Double 8/5 $ 43.40
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 3, 5, 9, 11RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 4 - AMBER GARDEN CENTRE MAIDEN 1200Time: 2:17 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick11 Vamos Bebe F:B(5) W(54)( J- Michael McNab )PlacedDividend : $1.40On debut and it has been given plenty of trials to prepare for this. Te Akau doesn't often miss with their debutantes and money has come.Main Danger8 Green Hero F:B(3) W(56)( T- Catherine Cameron )WonDividends : $6.90 $2.50Has looked good at the trials and it's drawn to get every chance in the run. Could show some pace on debut and sit close to the pace.Next Best7 The Green Dragon F: 328XB(7) W(56)Having race experience will count against this field and having two placings help. Staying steady in the betting so respect its chances.Include in Multis9 Imaready F: 4B(4) W(54)PlacedDividend : $2.90Nice enough run on debut for fourth. Gets a good chance here to improve on that position and carrying 54kg helps.Longer OddsThe 'Best Roughie'2 Scomadi F: 2340XB(10) W(56.5)( J- Ryan Elliot )( T- Tony Pike )Didn't fire last start but its form prior was much better. Chance.
RemarksBig field to kick off the quaddie
ResultsRace DividendsWin 8 $ 6.90Place1 8 $ 2.50Place2 11 $ 1.40Place3 9 $ 2.90Quinella 8:11 $ 8.20Trifecta 8:11:9 $ 174.80First4 8:11:9:12 $ 2434.70Treble 8/5/8 $ 533.40Quaddie 7+/8/5/8 $ 1328.90Trifecta - Selected!
Betting SuggestionsQuaddiesR4 (7) The Green Dragon(8) Green Hero (11) Vamos BebeR5 (1) Summer Wind(4) Tiny Terror (10) Flaunt It Girl (11) RistrettoR6 (1) Ihu(5) Glorious Dream (8) Livvy Lass (9) LudusR7 (1) Drake Bay(16) Kaipaki RoadQuaddies % to a $20 stake:
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's2, 7, 8, 9, 11RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 5 - SVS 1200Time: 2:54 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top PickThe 'Best Each Way'1 Summer Wind F: 133XB(1) W(59.5)( T- T & M Carter )Impressive winner on debut before running two third placings. Gets the inside draw and punters are getting nice odds. Good chance.Main Danger4 Tiny Terror F: X2624B(7) W(58.5)( J- Cameron Lammas )Has gone close twice already this campaign with two second placings. Looks set to win a race and this could be its best chance.Next Best11 Ristretto F: 1X6XB(2) W(56.5)( J- Michael McNab )Showed them a clean pair of heels on debut. Not quite up to par last start but punters should expect better here.Include in Multis10 Flaunt It Girl F: 370X1B(6) W(56.5)( J- Shaun McKay )( T- Jason Price )Got the job done nicely start so stick with it. No reason why it couldn't win again.Longer Odds12 Tia Celeste F: X5375B(12) W(56.5)( T- R & R Rogers )WonDividends : $11.60 $3.50Battles nicely is worth sticking with.
RemarksEach way types spread throughout this field
ResultsRace DividendsWin 12 $ 11.60Place1 12 $ 3.50Place2 8 $ 3.70Place3 6 $ 2.90Quinella 8:12 $ 80.70Trifecta 12:8:6 $ 1942.30First4 - $ 0.00
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 4, 10, 11, 12RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 6 - DUNSTAN FEEDS MAIDEN 1400Time: 3:29 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top PickThe 'Day's Best'8 Livvy Lass F: X5622B(6) W(56.5)Long overdue a win and has been knocking on the door with consecutive second placings. Must be going close in this.Main Danger9 Ludus F: 023XB(7) W(56.5)PlacedDividend : $1.90Back-to-back placings coming into this. Has spelled for this and it could return a better condition. Has been nicely backed.Next Best1 Ihu F: 224B(12) W(58.5)( J- Sam Spratt )( T- Nicholas Bishara )Backed and beaten in all three career starts. Handles the conditions and it should be fitter for this. One more chance.Include in Multis5 Glorious Dream F:B(5) W(58.5)( J- Sam Weatherley )( T- Shaune Ritchie )PlacedDividend : $2.40Not lacking trials eight of them. There is good support on debut and it pays to follow the money with this runner.Longer Odds2 Fiery Dragon F: 2847XB(3) W(58.5)( J- Matthew Cameron )Good enough to show some cheek fresh up.
RemarksLooks another each-way field
ResultsRace DividendsWin 11 $ 21.80Place1 11 $ 5.10Place2 9 $ 1.90Place3 5 $ 2.40Quinella 9:11 $ 52.00Trifecta 11:9:5 $ 819.90First4 11:9:5:8 $ 4949.80
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 2, 5, 8, 9RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 7 - FAIRVIEW MOTORS MAIDEN 1600Time: 4:04 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick16 Kaipaki Road F: 72B(4) W(54)WonDividends : $2.30 $1.30Much better run for second last time out and it has been heavily backed to win. 54kg on the back and this stable is starting to fire.Main Danger1 Drake Bay F: 45733B(8) W(58.5)( T- Margaret Falconer )PlacedDividend : $1.60Probably should have won a race by now. Looking good after consecutive placings and it should prove tough to hold out.Next Best12 Blew By You F: 252B(7) W(56.5)( J- Rowena Smyth )( T- Nicholas Bishara )Hasn't done much wrong in three career starts. Has two second placings to boast and every chance of going close here.Include in Multis7 Way South F: 44B(5) W(58.5)( T- Richard Collett )Not too far away to date with two fourths. Not an easy field to beat but it has winning claims.Longer Odds10 Buddy Perfect F: 7B(6) W(58.5)( J- Lynsey Satherley )Chance here and it could handle conditions.
RemarksA couple of well-backed runners in this
ResultsRace DividendsWin 16 $ 2.30Place1 16 $ 1.30Place2 2 $ 4.70Place3 1 $ 1.60Quinella 2:16 $ 27.00Trifecta 16:2:1 $ 142.40
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 7, 10, 12, 16RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%