Best "Each Way"
- Race 1 - BUPA FOXBRIDGE VILLAGE NOW SELLING 2100Time: 1:18 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick5 Tipping Point F: 05415B(2) W(58)( J- Troy Harris )( T- S & E Clotworthy )Created a big impression when winning two back. Fair enough last time out and it's paying good each-way odds again.Main Danger3 Hunua Hank F: 82013B(7) W(58.5)From an in-form stable and it was too good for them two back. Good third last time out and it should hold that form.Next Best8 Uabasso F: 08224B(3) W(56.5)( J- Rowena Smyth )( T- Cydne Evans )PlacedDividend : $2.50Continues to loom in the straight but hits a wall late. Chance with recent fitness and it should get a nice run from the draw.Include in Multis11 Pearlescence F: 76X37B(5) W(55)( J- Matthew Cameron )WonDividends : $6.50 $2.20Its fresh up run was good enough to consider here. Down in the weights and it should be tough to beat with some luck.Longer Odds6 Zenntari F: 67459B(9) W(57)( J- Sam Weatherley )( T- Lesley Munro )PlacedDividend : $7.10Could turn its form around and run well at odds.
RemarksEach-way odds on offer throughout this field
ResultsRace DividendsWin 11 $ 6.50Place1 11 $ 2.20Place2 8 $ 2.50Place3 6 $ 7.10Quinella 8:11 $ 23.10Trifecta 11:8:6 $ 770.90First4 11:8:6:3 $ 3295.30Trifecta - Selected!First 4 - Selected!
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's3, 5, 6, 8, 11RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 2 - U S NAVY FLAG @ VALACHI DOWNS 1600Time: 1:53 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick4 Nomoathaj F: 441X3B(1) W(57)( T- Mark Forbes )PlacedDividend : $1.70Ended its last campaign with a win. Kicked off with a third placing this campaign and it gets the inside draw. Good winning chance.Main Danger2 Symbio F: 45632B(4) W(59)( J- Jonathan Riddell )( T- Jenna Mahoney )WonDividends : $4.80 $1.80Improving with every run and that was a handy second placing last time out. Gets a good run here and it should go close.Next Best5 Peloton F: 7X1B(3) W(56.5)( J- Jason Waddell )( T- Andrew Campbell )Showed little on debut and improved nicely to score last start. From a stable that likes to have them ticking over nicely.Include in Multis7 Deluxe F: 498X5B(5) W(56)( J- Samantha Collett )Finding it tough to win a race but it only needs a half-length. Looks time to strike now and the odds on offer are generous.Longer Odds6 In The Zone F: X0519B(10) W(56.5)( T- Glynn Brick )Not consistent but dangerous at times.
RemarksAnother field with some progressive types
ResultsRace DividendsWin 2 $ 4.80Place1 2 $ 1.80Place2 1 $ 3.80Place3 4 $ 1.70Quinella 1:2 $ 15.60Trifecta 2:1:4 $ 194.70First4 2:1:4:10 $ 2143.80Double 11/2 $ 18.00
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's2, 4, 5, 6, 7RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 3 - NZB READY TO RUN NOV 20 - 21 1200Time: 2:28 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick1 Rainbow Dash F: 6121XB(1) W(57.5)( T- Jenna Mahoney )Two wins from its last three starts and it has speed to burn. Has won some nice races and the inside draw makes it much easier. Big chance.Main Danger12 Chiaretta F: 2XB(9) W(54)( J- Danielle Johnson )( T- Stephen Marsh )WonDividends : $5.70 $2.00Second on debut and it was immediately spelled. 54kg on the back and it will run at each-way odds. Stable is starting to fire.Next Best9 Familia F: 19X42B(4) W(55.5)Improved nicely to run second last time out and it won't take long to win a race. Nicely weighted and the odds are generous.Include in Multis4 Quiz Kid F: 340XB(8) W(56)( J- Jason Waddell )( T- C & S Phelan )Showed showed pace when starting off. Should be able to find similar form here and it should run over the odds.Longer Odds3 Tappy's One F: 10X9XB(5) W(57.5)( J- Trudy Thornton )( T- Stephen McKee )Enigmatic but good enough to take this out.
RemarksPlenty of nice sprinters in this
ResultsRace DividendsWin 12 $ 5.70Place1 12 $ 2.00Place2 7 $ 3.10Place3 11 $ 2.90Quinella 7:12 $ 41.00Trifecta 12:7:11 $ 417.10First4 12:7:11:9 $ 2554.60
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 3, 4, 9, 12RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 4 - MELBOURNE CUP @ TE RAPA 1200Time: 3:03 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top PickThe 'Best Each Way'8 Bothered F: 156X4B(2) W(56.5)( J- Sam Weatherley )( T- K & G Opie )Working through its gears this season and it could add some value here. Drawn well and it's a top each-way prospect.Main Danger5 Gorgeous Geisha F: X1552B(9) W(57.5)Good fresh up win and it has been around the mark in three runs since. Needs luck from the draw but could get it.Next Best7 Dance Card F: 6321XB(12) W(57)Clearly has talent as shown when winning last time out. Likely to come back from a spell in good order. Nice chance.Include in Multis1 New York Jazz F: 4312B(7) W(59.5)( J- Jasmine Fawcett )PlacedDividend : $2.20Fifth run this campaign so it has fitness on its side. Gets some weight off its back and that will help. Goes into the mix here.Longer Odds2 Secret Ambition F: 9494XB(4) W(58.5)( J- Chris Dell )( T- Wallace/Cooksley )Could add some value at the odds.
RemarksAnother big field with big value
ResultsRace DividendsWin 9 $ 20.40Place1 9 $ 5.20Place2 4 $ 2.90Place3 1 $ 2.20Quinella 4:9 $ 78.60Trifecta 9:4:1 $ 1081.30First4 9:4:1:6 $ 5286.20Double 12/9 $ 90.20Treble 2/12/9 $ 1128.40Quaddie 11/2/12/9 $ 12889.50
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 2, 5, 7, 8RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 5 - WEBSITE ANGELS 1400Time: 3:38 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top PickThe 'Day's Best'7 Scottish Star F: 13X2B(8) W(58)( J- Opie Bosson )Didn't lose any admirers when running second fresh up. Is only going to strengthen up nicely from that and be tough to beat.Main Danger11 Choctoc F: X16X3B(3) W(56.5)PlacedDividend : $1.80Looked good when scoring fresh up last campaign and it resumed this time in with a nice run. Right in this from a good barrier.Next Best12 Ladylax F: X16X6B(1) W(56.5)( J- Craig Grylls )WonDividends : $8.20 $2.10Disappointing last time out but gets another chance to impress here. Inside draw is ideal and punters are getting value odds.Include in Multis8 Holy Loch F: 514X9B(7) W(58)( T- Margaret Falconer )Turned around some horrible form to score last time out. Drawn barrier two and it could continue that form here. Include.Longer Odds3 Military Step F: 331XB(4) W(59)( J- Joe Kamaruddin )Worth including, especially at the odds.
RemarksForm out of this race should stack up nicely
ResultsRace DividendsWin 12 $ 8.20Place1 12 $ 2.10Place2 4 $ 2.90Place3 11 $ 1.80Quinella 4:12 $ 55.60Trifecta 12:4:11 $ 493.50First4 12:4:11:9 $ 3697.00
Betting SuggestionsQuaddiesR5 (7) Scottish Star(11) Choctoc (12) LadylaxR6 (1) Saint Emilion(3) Von Tunzelman (7) Orakei Overlord (9) No LoiteringR7 (7) Whenharrymetsaddle(9) Steven James (11) FranklinR8 (1) Secret Squirrel(3) Monaco (9) Rocket Fuel (11) Wisdom PatchQuaddies % to a $20 stake:
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's3, 7, 8, 11, 12RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 6 - HAMILTON WANDERERS FOOTBALL 1400Time: 4:13 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick3 Von Tunzelman F: 50X0XB(2) W(57.5)( T- M & K Murdoch )Last two starts have been well below its best, but it has speed to burn and could show up here. Drawing well is ideal.Main Danger7 Orakei Overlord F: 38X71B(10) W(54)( J- Danielle Johnson )( T- S & E Clotworthy )Improved nicely to score an comfortable win last time out. Weighted well with 54kg and it has every chance to go back-to-back.Next Best9 No Loitering F: 11324B(9) W(54)( J- Darren Danis )( T- Iain Marks )PlacedDividend : $2.10Gets in with 52kg on the back and it's another well-backed runner at each-way odds. Must go into the mix.Include in Multis1 Saint Emilion F: 6602XB(5) W(60.5)( J- Matthew Cameron )PlacedDividend : $3.00Rolls along nicely in front and that could be the winning of the race. Must be included based on its odds.Longer Odds6 Stratocaster F: 860X0B(1) W(54)( J- Charlotte O'Beirne )( T- E & D Browne )Better than what it showed last start.
RemarksTerrific field with terrific value throughout
ResultsRace DividendsWin 8 $ 7.10Place1 8 $ 2.10Place2 9 $ 2.10Place3 1 $ 3.00Quinella 8:9 $ 16.60Trifecta 8:9:1 $ 363.40First4 8:9:1:7 $ 988.00Double 12/8 $ 33.20
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 3, 6, 7, 9RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 7 - VE VETERINARY SERVICES TE AWAMUTU CUPTime: 4:48 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick7 Whenharrymetsaddle F: 737X5B(8) W(59)( J- Opie Bosson )( T- Bryce Revell )Love the name and it wasn't too far away when running fifth fresh up. Only going to improve with fitness under its belt.Main Danger9 Steven James F: 726X6B(4) W(58)( J- Michael Coleman )( T- John Morell )Always capable of winning despite having not done so recently. Drawn well and it has the ability to take this out.Next Best11 Franklin F: 5627XB(1) W(57.5)( J- Jonathan Riddell )Gets a dream run from the inside draw and it showed enough ability when last in work. Good chance to add some value.Include in Multis5 Wrangler F: 25773B(5) W(59.5)( J- Troy Harris )( T- John Trumper )Last-start placing which is rarely too far away from the prize. Doesn't need to improve too much to take this out.Longer OddsThe 'Best Roughie'2 Bluetwentytwo F: 02373B(11) W(60.5)( J- Chelsea Burdan )Three placings from its last four starts. Right in this.
RemarksExtremely lose favourite in the cup
ResultsRace DividendsWin 10 $ 17.90Place1 10 $ 5.10Place2 15 $ 2.50Place3 3 $ 3.70Quinella 10:15 $ 64.10Trifecta 10:15:3 $ 1067.10First4 - $ 0.00
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's2, 5, 7, 9, 11RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 8 - LODGE CHRISTMAS RACEDAY - DEC 21 1200Time: 5:23 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick9 Rocket Fuel F: 3264XB(4) W(58)( J- Trudy Thornton )( T- Graham Richardson )Showed good pace when last in work and it could resume in a winning fashion here. Drawn well and it should go close.Main Danger11 Wisdom Patch F: 83214B(6) W(58)( J- Taiki Yanagida )( T- O'Sullivan/Scott )Did the job nicely to win two back and it loomed to win again last time out. The penny might have dropped now.Next Best1 Secret Squirrel F: 72132B(8) W(61.5)( J- Hazel Schofer )( T- Bryce Revell )Gets 3kg coming off its back after a good run last start. Looked to have won the race and punters could reload for this.Include in Multis3 Monaco F: 2313XB(7) W(60.5)More than capable and it brings in good form for this. Nice odds on offer here so consider.Longer Odds2 Weaponry F: 1341XB(2) W(61)( J- Joe Kamaruddin )PlacedDividend : $3.80Holds its form well enough to be considered here.
RemarksLoose favourite once again
ResultsRace DividendsWin 7 $ 23.50Place1 7 $ 6.20Place2 2 $ 3.80Place3 14 $ 3.40Place6 7,11,12/1,4,9/4,11,12/1,8,9/3,10,15/2,7,14 $ 3973.50Quinella 2:7 $ 83.50First4 7:2:14:1 $ 14702.90Double 10/7 $ 205.50Treble 8/10/7 $ 4775.70Quaddie 12/8/10/7 $ 25457.40
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 2, 3, 9, 11RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%