Best "Each Way"
- Race 1 - EZGO/PLATINUM RENTALS MAIDEN 1400Time: 2:20 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick1 Origineel F: 35B(3) W(56.5)( T- Lance Noble )PlacedDividend : $1.50Good third on debut had excuses last start at Te Rapa and a chance today.Main Danger2 Santori F: 53B(4) W(56.5)( J- Jasmine Fawcett )( T- M & K Murdoch )WonDividends : $2.20 $1.50Has been good both starts to the races and looks a good hope today.Next Best4 Sympathique F: 9X64B(5) W(56.5)( J- Cameron Lammas )( T- Gibbs/Bradley )Both runs this prep have had merit and should run wellLonger Odds6 Always Sacred F:B(6) W(56.5)( T- Tony Pike )Had shown enough ability at the trials to run well here
RemarksFirst race of the day
ResultsRace DividendsWin 2 $ 2.20Place1 2 $ 1.50Place2 1 $ 1.50Quinella 1:2 $ 2.40Trifecta 2:1:6 $ 16.60First4 2:1:6:4 $ 27.10Trifecta - Selected!First 4 - Selected!
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF'sInsufficient RunnersRETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 2 - EDWARDS SOUND MAIDEN 1200Time: 2:55 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick6 Ripped F:B(8) W(57)( T- Richard Collett )Looked smart at the trials and I expect a bold showing on debut.Main Danger5 Patch Prince F: 6X962B(6) W(57)( J- Sam Spratt )( T- O'Sullivan/Scott )Chased home a smart one last time. Has plenty of ability and looks one of the major players.Next Best1 Sham On Toast F: 2X662B(3) W(58.5)( T- Steven Reid )PlacedDividend : $1.90Just beaten last start after some nice forms prior to that. Chance here.Include in Multis4 Motley Crue F: 77322B(7) W(57)( T- E & D Browne )Just beaten last time and has been improving off every run lately.Longer Odds7 Cash Me Ousside F: 7B(5) W(56.5)( J- Darren Danis )( T- J & B Vance )Trialed well prior to debut were she was hot favourite. Didn’t get all the luck and a chance here.
RemarksLooks a talented maiden field.
ResultsRace DividendsWin 8 $ 15.80Place1 8 $ 5.50Place2 1 $ 1.90Quinella 1:8 $ 33.40Trifecta 8:1:5 $ 263.60First4 8:1:5:4 $ 1249.70
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 4, 5, 6, 7RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 3 - DUNSTAN FEEDS 1500 CHAMPIONSHIP QUALIFIER 1200Time: 3:30 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick5 Bothered F: X4881B(8) W(57.5)( T- K & G Opie )Went forward last time and won easy. I expect the same tactics and could be hard to pass.Main Danger11 Madam Hass F: 1B(1) W(55.5)( J- Ryan Elliot )( T- James/Wellwood )WonDividends : $3.50 $1.50Impressive winner on debut at New Plymouth and if she handle ps the rise in class will take some beating.Next Best3 Mussolini F: 10X49B(2) W(58)( T- Joanne Surgenor )Good fresh up. Just got too far back last time and never made ground can turn it around today.Include in Multis1 Bit Lippy F: 58030B(3) W(59)( T- Wayne Hillis )Good two starts back. Another who never made ground from back last time and can run well here.Longer Odds9 Lady Lira F: 65992B(7) W(56)( J- Lynsey Satherley )PlacedDividend : $3.30Much better last start and can figure in the finish.
RemarksLooks an even line up
ResultsRace DividendsWin 11 $ 3.50Place1 11 $ 1.50Place2 7 $ 1.90Place3 9 $ 3.30Quinella 7:11 $ 11.30Trifecta 11:7:9 $ 123.30First4 11:7:9:5 $ 574.70
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 3, 5, 9, 11RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 4 - DDB MAIDEN 1600Time: 4:05 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top PickThe 'Best Each Way'8 Dawon F: 0X734B(3) W(56.5)( J- Taiki Yanagida )( T- Scott Wenn )Has been very good her last two starts. Been racing home and should go close today.Main Danger5 Our Creed F: 92022B(8) W(57)( T- Mark Forbes )WonDividends : $3.10 $1.60Only fail came in Group 2 Sarten. Good seconds since. Only concern is the Auckland way of going.Next Best10 Miss Tavi F: 08X63B(1) W(56.5)( J- Darren Danis )( T- J & B Vance )Good fresh up better second up and a chance now third up.Include in Multis14 Meghan F: 0X436B(5) W(55)( T- Lance Noble )PlacedDividend : $2.30Has been getting home nicely this prep. Suited by the distance and can run well here.Longer Odds16 Selenelion F: 68X55B(16) W(55)( J- Michael Coleman )Has been decent this prep. Suited by the distance and chance at odds.
RemarksCompetitive maiden mile
ResultsRace DividendsWin 5 $ 3.10Place1 5 $ 1.60Place2 14 $ 2.30Place3 1 $ 6.00Quinella 5:14 $ 11.30Trifecta 5:14:1 $ 311.60First4 5:14:1:15 $ 2863.20Double 11+/5+ $ 8.70
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's5, 8, 10, 14, 16RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 5 - CELEBRATING DYLAN & NITISHA'S ENGAGEMENT 1400Time: 4:40 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick6 Diamonds Galore F: 218B(1) W(57)Won well two back. No luck in Soliloquy and luck today could see her winning.Main Danger3 Super Strike F: 13B(5) W(59)( T- Richard Collett )PlacedDividend : $1.40Good debut winner who was excellent last start from back. Looks a good chance today.Next Best10 Star Of Bombay F: 21B(4) W(57)( T- Jamie Richards )WonDividends : $3.30 $1.20Very easy winner last start after a good debut.Include in Multis4 Blackrocksdetox F: 8X266B(9) W(58)Maiden runner who has been good in every start. Good run in Trevor Eagle and must be included.Longer Odds1 Amusez Moi F: 62331B(6) W(59)( T- Nigel Tiley )Got ability just took a while to work it out. Can go close at odds here.
RemarksSmart field to start the quaddie
ResultsRace DividendsWin 10 $ 3.30Place1 10 $ 1.20Place2 3 $ 1.40Place3 7 $ 3.40Quinella 3:10 $ 4.00Trifecta 10:3:7 $ 64.50First4 10:3:7:6 $ 193.20
Betting SuggestionsQuaddiesR5 (3) Super Strike(4) Blackrocksdetox (6) Diamonds Galore (10) Star Of BombayR6 (5) PullyoursocksupR7 (1) Scorpz(2) Tibetan (3) Lochwinnoch (11) RenditionR8 (1) Apellido(5) Church Road (6) Triomphe (8) Rip Em UpQuaddies % to a $20 stake:
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 3, 4, 6, 10RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 6 - DUNSTAN FEEDS 1500 CHAMPIONSHIP QUALIFIER 1300Time: 5:15 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top PickThe 'Day's Best'5 Pullyoursocksup F: X6143B(6) W(57)( J- Sam Spratt )( T- Stephen McKee )PlacedDividend : $1.80Good winner three back. Solid run two back and another top effort last start. Will be hard to beat today.Main Danger6 Virtuoso Lad F: 3X462B(1) W(56.5)( T- Karen Fursdon )Very good run last start just missing. Good runs prior and looks a good chance here.Next Best4 Molto Veloce F: X9781B(3) W(57)WonDividends : $3.20 $1.70Unlucky not to win two back. Won nicely last start and should run well.Include in Multis3 Tuscan Whistler F: 150X1B(5) W(57.5)( T- Shane Crawford )Good run fresh up and can run well todayLonger Odds8 Satriani F: 98X27B(7) W(55.5)( J- Rebecca Scott )Disappointing last start after a good second fresh up. Can figure in the finish.
RemarksSmall but competitive lineup
ResultsRace DividendsWin 4 $ 3.20Place1 4 $ 1.70Place2 5 $ 1.80Quinella 4:5 $ 3.20Trifecta 4:5:7 $ 43.80First4 4:5:7:6 $ 104.40Double 10/4 $ 13.20
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's3, 4, 5, 6, 8RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 7 - HYNDS 3YO SALVERTime: 5:51 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick2 Tibetan F: 523B(3) W(56.5)( T- Andrew Campbell )PlacedDividend : $1.70Nice second two back. Got home well behind Scorpz and looks well suited by the distance.Main Danger1 Scorpz F: 76311B(9) W(56.5)WonDividends : $2.60 $1.50Good winning Wellington Stakes. Should handle the ride in distance and should get a nice run from the draw.Next Best3 Lochwinnoch F: 0X421B(11) W(56.5)( J- Trudy Thornton )( T- Michael Wallace )Nice second behind Riodini. Won well last time and the distance no worriedInclude in Multis11 Rendition F: 23X53B(4) W(54.5)( T- P & D Williams )PlacedDividend : $2.90Maiden runner who worked home nicely last start. Looks suited by the distance.Longer Odds8 Bergamot F: 31B(10) W(54.5)Easy maiden winner. Who looks ideally suited by the distance being by Sweet Orange.
RemarksToday’s feature race
ResultsRace DividendsWin 1 $ 2.60Place1 1 $ 1.50Place2 2 $ 1.70Place3 11 $ 2.90Quinella 1:2 $ 6.60Trifecta 1:2:11 $ 62.40First4 1:2:11:3 $ 339.80Trifecta - Selected!First 4 - Selected!
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 2, 3, 8, 11RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 8 - DUNSTAN FEEDS 1500 CHAMPIONSHIP QUALIFIER 1600Time: 6:26 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick1 Apellido F: 26X83B(4) W(59)Made very good ground for third last time. Looked good last prep and should go close today.Main Danger6 Triomphe F: X3217B(8) W(58.5)( T- S & E Clotworthy )Powerful finish to win maiden didn’t get all the luck last time and a chance here.Next Best5 Church Road F: 4X250B(5) W(58.5)( J- Masa Hashizume )WonDividends : $6.60 $2.10Had no luck last start. Was building nicely to a win prior to that.Include in Multis8 Rip Em Up F: 5X512B(6) W(57.5)PlacedDividend : $1.70Won maiden after knocking on the door for a while. Backed that up with a good second after that.Longer OddsThe 'Best Roughie'10 Petrabella F: 87X20B(9) W(56.5)( T- M & K Murdoch )Good second fresh up. Got too far back at Counties and should run well at odds in the last
RemarksFinal race of the day
ResultsRace DividendsWin 5 $ 6.60Place1 5 $ 2.10Place2 11 $ 2.60Place3 8 $ 1.70Quinella 5:11 $ 29.80Trifecta 5:11:8 $ 271.80First4 5:11:8:12 $ 2572.20Double 1+/5 $ 11.10
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 5, 6, 8, 10RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%