Best "Each Way"
- Race 1 - TEE CAFE FUNCTIONS AT RUAKAKA RACECOURSETime: 12:57 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick1 Eva James F:B(4) W(57)( J- Trudy Thornton )PlacedDividend : $1.20Trained on the track and it looks well-prepared for a good run on debut. Strong rider in the saddle helps.Main Danger4 Play That Song F:B(3) W(57)WonDividends : $3.50 $2.10Tough to discount a Tiley-trained debutante. They often fire up on debut and it looks well placed to win.Next Best5 Queen Of The Prom F:B(2) W(57)Well-related type which could show similar speed to its stablemates. Look for a betting push.Include in Multis6 Targhee F:B(1) W(57)( T- Moroney/Gerard )Stable is in good form both sides of the Tasman. Every chance to win here and the odds on offer are generous.Longer Odds3 Kash Queen F:B(5) W(57)( J- Sam Spratt )Another local runner with a chance at odds.
RemarksSmall field but it's an even race
ResultsRace DividendsWin 4 $ 3.50Place1 4 $ 2.10Place2 1 $ 1.20Quinella 1:4 $ 4.50Trifecta 4:1:5 $ 15.10First4 4:1:5:6 $ 18.00Trifecta - Selected!First 4 - Selected!
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 3, 4, 5, 6RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 2 - NORTHLAND BUSINESS SYSTEMS MAIDENTime: 1:32 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top PickThe 'Best Each Way'11 Fair Dream F: 3B(3) W(56)( T- Shane Crawford )Ran well on debut and it looks a good chance to break through soon. Drawn well and the rise in distance looks ideal. Much shorter odds here.Main Danger1 Cassio F: 00522B(4) W(58.5)( J- Masa Hashizume )( T- Denise Jeffcoat )Not lacking fitness and it has been knocking on the door with consecutive second placings. Gets a valuable 3kg off its back.Next Best4 Touch The Clouds F: 53724B(5) W(58.5)( T- Ralph Manning )Has promised to break through this campaign. Gets its best chance here and it should get a good run from the draw.Include in Multis10 Sweet Sereia F: 9X056B(6) W(56.5)PlacedDividend : $2.00Not too far away from the prize this campaign. Drawn well and it has plenty of upside. Each-way odds on offer.Longer Odds3 Lake Superior F: 0X376B(2) W(58.5)WonDividends : $5.70 $1.90Handy run for third fresh up. Chance.
RemarksWide open field
ResultsRace DividendsWin 3 $ 5.70Place1 3 $ 1.90Place2 9 $ 4.10Place3 10 $ 2.00Quinella 3:9 $ 39.20Trifecta 3:9:10 $ 533.60First4 3:9:10:4 $ 2456.00
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 3, 4, 10, 11RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 3 - WHANGAREI ITM MAIDENTime: 2:07 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick7 Silver Lake F: 6B(3) W(55.5)( T- Lance Noble )PlacedDividend : $1.10Didn't lose many admirers when running sixth on debut. That should be a good form guide and it has been well backed here.Main Danger1 Ferindi F:B(7) W(57.5)( J- Troy Harris )( T- Tony Pike )WonDividends : $4.70 $1.50Looked the goods at the trials and that form looks good for this. They usually fire up early from this stable.Next Best3 Lincoln Thunder F:B(9) W(57.5)There has been good late support for this runner. In good hands and it should run close.Include in Multis5 Triple Heart F: 44B(8) W(55.5)( T- Frank Ritchie )PlacedDividend : $1.90Backed and beaten in two starts to date. Won't take much to see it winning a race and it could come here. Looks well placed.Longer Odds11 Savappiel F:B(5) W(55.5)( J- Sam Spratt )( T- Stephen McKee )Solid trial form so include at odds.
RemarksMany of these will break through soon
ResultsRace DividendsWin 1 $ 4.70Place1 1 $ 1.50Place2 7 $ 1.10Place3 5 $ 1.90Quinella 1:7 $ 2.90Trifecta 1:7:5 $ 34.00First4 1:7:5:10 $ 243.20Double 3/1 $ 29.90Trifecta - Selected!
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 3, 5, 7, 11RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 4 - DOUBTLESS BAY RED HAT LADIES MAIDENTime: 2:42 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick2 Finale F: 2XB(4) W(58.5)( T- Joanne Surgenor )WonDividends : $2.10 $1.30Looked good running second on debut before being immediately spelled. Usually a good sign and it has been nicely backed here.Main Danger1 Keep The Cash F: 237X3B(6) W(58.5)PlacedDividend : $1.90Gets the benefit of running on its home track. Good third placing last time out and having a senior rider in the saddle helps.Next Best8 Let's Do This F: 24X8XB(2) W(56.5)Sparingly raced but it has loads of talent. Could rise through the grades nicely and provide punters with some each-way value.Include in Multis13 Copiapino F:B(7) W(54)( T- Shaune Ritchie )Showed its talent at the trials and the breeding suggests it will be winning soon. 54kg on the back is a big plus.Longer Odds3 Louis Fourteen F: 2745XB(9) W(58.5)( T- Jared Prangley )PlacedDividend : $3.70Nice odds on offer so include for value.
RemarksPlenty of each-way types in this
ResultsRace DividendsWin 2 $ 2.10Place1 2 $ 1.30Place2 1 $ 1.90Place3 3 $ 3.70Quinella 1:2 $ 4.90Trifecta 2:1:3 $ 64.10First4 2:1:3:14 $ 330.80Treble 3/1/2+ $ 96.10Quaddie 4/3/1/2+ $ 261.90Trifecta - Selected!
Betting SuggestionsQuaddiesR4 (1) Keep The Cash(2) Finale (8) Let's Do ThisR5 (1) Drops Of Jupiter(2) Into The Deep (8) FlashdanceR6 (4) Triomphe(11) Gigolo George (12) Miradello (13) Qiji DancerR7 (4) Riding The Wave(8) Mumms JewelQuaddies % to a $20 stake:
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 2, 3, 8, 13RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 5 - RUAKAKA CHRISTMAS AT THE RACES DEC 17 MAIDENTime: 3:17 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top PickThe 'Day's Best'1 Drops Of Jupiter F: 22B(8) W(58.5)Back-to-back second placings to kick off its career. Probably should have won by now but looks set to break through here. Chance.Main Danger8 Flashdance F: X0325B(5) W(56.5)( T- M & K Murdoch )PlacedDividend : $1.40Competitive against some nice types to date. Two placings from its last three starts and it should get a good run from the draw.Next Best2 Into The Deep F: 68322B(3) W(58.5)( T- Ralph Manning )WonDividends : $4.30 $1.50Knocking on the door after three consecutive placings. Drawn barrier three and it should be right around the mark. Value.Include in Multis3 Not Usual Dream F: 2264XB(2) W(58.5)( T- Shane Crawford )Could find quick improvement after showing good speed last time in work. No reason why it couldn't win this.Longer Odds5 Overthemark F: 80403B(7) W(58.5)( T- Scott Wenn )Third last start and worth sticking with.
RemarksPlenty of form runners in this good maiden
ResultsRace DividendsWin 2 $ 4.30Place1 2 $ 1.50Place2 8 $ 1.40Place3 4 $ 2.70Quinella 2:8 $ 6.50Trifecta 2:8:4 $ 73.60First4 2:8:4:5 $ 662.60Double 2+/2 $ 9.30
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 2, 3, 5, 8RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 6 - INTERISLANDER SUMMER FESTIVAL RUAKAKA JAN 4 MDNTime: 3:52 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick11 Gigolo George F: 72B(4) W(56)WonDividends : $2.50 $1.30Didn't show much on debut but improved nicely to run second last time out. Drawn well and it has attracted plenty of attention.Main Danger12 Miradello F: 39X53B(8) W(54)( T- Lance Noble )Looks a real improver having finished third last time out. 54kg on the back and it could start as favourite with slightly more support.Next Best4 Triomphe F: 5630XB(3) W(58.5)PlacedDividend : $2.60Didn't show much last start but it came to the end of its preparation. Best form would take it close here.Include in Multis13 Qiji Dancer F: 4B(9) W(54)PlacedDividend : $2.40From a good family and there wasn't much wrong with its fourth on debut. 54kg on the back and it shouldn't be far off.Longer OddsThe 'Best Roughie'10 Rely On Stanima F:B(1) W(56.5)( T- M & K Murdoch )Inside draw and it could show some good speed from there.
RemarksAnother race where the form should stack up nicely
ResultsRace DividendsWin 11 $ 2.50Place1 11 $ 1.30Place2 13 $ 2.40Place3 4 $ 2.60Quinella 11:13 $ 10.80Trifecta 11:13:4 $ 95.10First4 11:13:4:2 $ 434.80Trifecta - Selected!
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's4, 10, 11, 12, 13RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 7 - RACING AGAIN RUAKAKA FRI NOV 15Time: 4:27 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick4 Riding The Wave F: X112XB(7) W(58)Looked much better than average when winning two starts last campaign. Had very little luck last start so stick with it.Main Danger8 Mumms Jewel F: 41157B(8) W(55.5)Local runner which could add some good value in this. Tricky draw but it can settle back and come home with a wet sail.Next Best3 Red Dynamo F: 01024B(1) W(58)WonDividends : $4.60 $1.40Locally-trained runner which gets the inside draw. Overdue a win and it's paying nice odds to do so here.Include in Multis7 Annie Okay F: 09128B(3) W(56.5)Did the job nicely three starts back and although fair last start, it could rebound nicely. Well drawn.Longer Odds2 Creative Genius F: 2946XB(6) W(58.5)( T- Steven Cole )PlacedDividend : $3.60Could run well in a fresh state.
RemarksAttention with the favourite
ResultsRace DividendsWin 3 $ 4.60Place1 3 $ 1.40Place2 2 $ 3.60Place3 9 $ 5.90Quinella 2:3 $ 35.30Trifecta 3:2:9 $ 893.00First4 3:2:9:5 $ 6625.90Double 11+/3 $ 9.00
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's2, 3, 4, 7, 8RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%