Best "Each Way"
- Race 1 - TAB SPRING LOADED PROMOTION MAIDEN 1200Time: 11:54 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top PickThe 'Best Each Way'3 Amusez Moi F: 6B(12) W(57.5)PlacedDividend : $2.70Good at the trials before a nice debut when well backed. Will improve from the run and be a very competitive chanceMain Danger9 O'Jessica F:B(6) W(55.5)( T- Stephen McKee )Both trial efforts were very good and a solid debut is expected.Next Best14 Siracusa F:B(1) W(55.5)( T- Ramsay/Ritchie )Placed in a trial very well and should be competitive hereInclude in Multis10 Shotgun Sally F:B(2) W(55.5)( T- Gibbs/Bradley )Won well at the trials on Dead ground. Heavy track is the only concern.Longer Odds8 Megeve F:B(9) W(55.5)( T- P & D Williams )WonDividends : $16.20 $4.60Trialed well and with the claim looks good value
Remarks3 year old with plenty of trial talent
ResultsRace DividendsWin 8 $ 16.20Place1 8 $ 4.60Place2 3 $ 2.70Place3 18 $ 5.50Quinella 3:8 $ 64.60Trifecta 8:3:18 $ 940.50First4 - $ 0.00
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's3, 8, 9, 10, 14RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 2 - AUCKLAND ALARMS MAIDEN 1200Time: 12:29 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick9 Wondering F: 872X2B(13) W(56.5)( T- Denise Jeffcoat )Good runs last few starts. Seem to handle the heavy track and if she can get the right run from the gate I expect her to go close.Main Danger1 Ihu F: 2245B(11) W(58.5)( J- Kavish Chowdhoory )PlacedDividend : $2.50Always consistent since his debut. Will go forward and won't be far away in the finish.Next Best3 Wild Like F: 4346XB(4) W(58.5)( J- Vinnie Colgan )( T- Tony Pike )Showed promise that he would win one easy last prep and off that trial he could be in for a good prepInclude in Multis2 Burton F: 253B(10) W(58.5)( T- M, M & M Rogers )PlacedDividend : $4.20Good second on debut and both runs since have been good enough.Longer Odds6 Fraaj de Luca F:B(8) W(58.5)( J- Cameron Lammas )( T- Alex Oliveira )Wasn't bad in a trial versus race winners and looks the odds runner.
RemarksFull field contest the second of the day
ResultsRace DividendsWin 10 $ 7.50Place1 10 $ 2.20Place2 1 $ 2.50Place3 2 $ 4.20Quinella 1:10 $ 20.40Trifecta 10:1:2 $ 288.30First4 10:1:2:4 $ 4132.20Double 8/10 $ 74.20
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 2, 3, 6, 9RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 3 - AVONDALE SUNDAY MARKETS MAIDEN 1600Time: 1:04 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick3 Malik F: 27B(2) W(58.5)( J- Jonathan Riddell )WonDividends : $2.60 $1.40Just beaten on debut. Wasn't the worst in a strong race last time and will find this easier.Main Danger4 Glorious Dream F: 3B(8) W(58.5)( J- Sam Weatherley )( T- Shaune Ritchie )PlacedDividend : $1.50Good run on Slow ground on debut and I expect him to run a bold one hereNext Best2 Etch F: 530X3B(3) W(58.5)Got ability and was good when third fresh upInclude in Multis5 Triomphe F: 630X3B(6) W(58.5)( T- S & E Clotworthy )PlacedDividend : $1.60Got home very good fresh up. Will be fitter but the track is a concern.Longer Odds1 Bayeux F: 58X02B(5) W(58.5)( T- Danny Walker )Good last start. Got ability and if he handles the track will be the odds runner
RemarksSmaller field but looks to have some quality here
ResultsRace DividendsWin 3 $ 2.60Place1 3 $ 1.40Place2 5 $ 1.60Place3 4 $ 1.50Quinella 3:5 $ 6.40Trifecta 3:5:4 $ 29.00First4 3:5:4:1 $ 84.30Treble 8/10/3+ $ 319.70Trifecta - Selected!First 4 - Selected!
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 2, 3, 4, 5RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 4 - NZB INSURANCE PEARL SERIES RACE MAIDENTime: 1:39 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick3 Angelica F: 40342B(8) W(57.5)( J- Michael McNab )( T- Graham Richardson )Got home well for second fresh up. Proven on heavy track and I would be disappointed if she is not in the first 3.Main Danger2 Ludus F: 023X2B(1) W(57.5)PlacedDividend : $1.10Good run fresh up. Some nice races at the end of last prep and if she handles the track won't be far awayNext Best1 Livvy Lass F: 56224B(5) W(57.5)( T- Moroney/Gerard )WonDividends : $3.00 $1.20Unlucky two back went a good race last time. Honest mare who Pam holds in high regard.Include in Multis7 Our Star F: 72787B(9) W(57.5)( T- Stephen McKee )Good run four back on Heavy ground and could run a bolter.Longer Odds5 Hey Soul Sister F: 58B(2) W(57.5)( T- Shaune Ritchie )Both runs in career have been ok and could be a chance
RemarksPearl bonus up for grabs here
ResultsRace DividendsWin 1 $ 3.00Place1 1 $ 1.20Place2 2 $ 1.10Place3 6 $ 5.90Quinella 1:2 $ 2.90Trifecta 1:2:6 $ 133.10First4 1:2:6:3 $ 337.00Double 3+/1 $ 7.50
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 2, 3, 5, 7RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 5 - 5 STAR HORSE TRANSPORT MAIDEN 1400Time: 2:14 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top PickThe 'Day's Best'11 Diamonds Galore F: 2B(10) W(54)WonDividends : $2.30 $1.30Made very good ground on debut and off that run looks very hard to beat in this.Main Danger9 Humbucker F:B(2) W(56)( T- P & D Williams )PlacedDividend : $1.50Very good at the trials and should be very competitive on debutNext Best7 Little Stevie F: 837B(7) W(56.5)( J- Rebecca Scott )( T- Cydne Evans )Good third two back and was good last start in a strong race.Include in Multis6 Blew By You F: 2520B(1) W(56.5)Disappointing last start but prior form was very good.Longer Odds1 Louis Fourteen F: 745X3B(8) W(58.5)( J- Sam Weatherley )( T- Jared Prangley )Nice run fresh up. Looks the odds runner who will improve from the run
RemarksMy best bet comes up in this
ResultsRace DividendsWin 11 $ 2.30Place1 11 $ 1.30Place2 9 $ 1.50Place3 12 $ 2.00Quinella 9:11 $ 4.20Trifecta 11:9:12 $ 30.90First4 11:9:12:5 $ 392.80Quaddie 10/3+/1/11+ $ 150.70
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 6, 7, 9, 11RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 6 - WEST BROOK WINES MAIDEN 1400Time: 2:49 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick6 Run To Perfection F: 2B(1) W(56)WonDividends : $2.40 $1.20Got home well on debut when doing things wrong. Will improve from the run and the extra distance suitsMain Danger11 Silver Lake F: 62B(3) W(54)( T- Lance Noble )PlacedDividend : $1.20Lance rates this filly. Track is the issue but both runs have been excellent.Next Best3 Rising Renown F:B(8) W(58.5)Good winner at the trials when greenly and he is at decent odds.Include in Multis1 Secret Runner F: 543X4B(2) W(58.5)( T- S & E Clotworthy )Good run fresh up and if he handles the track he won't be far away.Longer Odds13 Surf 'N' Turf F:B(6) W(54)( T- James/Wellwood )Trials have been good enough and comes in well at the weights
RemarksLast race before the quaddie
ResultsRace DividendsWin 6 $ 2.40Place1 6 $ 1.20Place2 7 $ 5.30Place3 11 $ 1.20Quinella 6:7 $ 58.90Trifecta 6:7:11 $ 210.70First4 6:7:11:5 $ 2588.00Double 11+/6+ $ 3.10
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 3, 6, 11, 13RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 7 - PERFECTION PRINT IN AVONDALE 1600Time: 3:29 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick8 Quizzy Lizzy F: 13041B(2) W(55.5)Won well last start on a Heavy track. Heavy track today and looks the one to beatMain Danger1 Creative Genius F: 946X2B(1) W(59)Good second fresh up. Won a trial on heavy ground and if he handles the track can figure in the finish.Next Best3 Cherry Lane F: 12176B(3) W(57.5)WonDividends : $4.10 $2.20Has been good over the winter. Been struggling lately but has her chance to get back in formLonger Odds7 Just Treasure F: 12615B(4) W(55.5)( T- Ross McCarroll )Fresh up but should get through the ground.
RemarksFirst leg of the quaddie
ResultsRace DividendsWin 3 $ 4.10Place1 3 $ 2.20Place2 6 $ 2.40Quinella 3:6 $ 12.10Trifecta 3:6:8 $ 66.00First4 3:6:8:1 $ 133.40
Betting SuggestionsQuaddiesR7 (1) Creative Genius(8) Quizzy LizzyR8 (1) The Poormanzabeel(2) Double Happy (4) TipicalR9 (1) Aero De Paris(5) Goboniego (9) FleurgundyR10 (1) Ohceedee(9) Mount Midoriyama (11) TroubleQuaddies % to a $20 stake:
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF'sInsufficient RunnersRETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 8 - AJC.CO.NZ 2100Time: 4:04 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick2 Double Happy F: 92141B(1) W(58)WonDividends : $3.10 $1.50Good winning on better ground last time. Looks a good stayer and well placed to win hereMain Danger1 The Poormanzabeel F: 50410B(7) W(60)( T- C & S Phelan )Track too firm last time but was tough on heavy ground. No reason he cannot gain form in this.Next Best4 Tipical F: 72541B(2) W(58)( T- Tony Pike )PlacedDividend : $1.70Won in a highweight well last time. Handles the track and never runs a bad one.Include in Multis6 Franklin F: 627X0B(3) W(57.5)( J- Jonathan Riddell )Good stayer who gets through heavy ground and will be fitter for fresh up.Longer Odds3 Rocking Good Time F: 01439B(8) W(58)( T- Ralph Manning )PlacedDividend : $3.20Ran some good races on heavy ground before last start and should be the odds runner here.
RemarksInteresting field with some promising stayers
ResultsRace DividendsWin 2 $ 3.10Place1 2 $ 1.50Place2 4 $ 1.70Place3 3 $ 3.20Quinella 2:4 $ 4.90Trifecta 2:4:3 $ 88.60First4 2:4:3:5 $ 250.00Trifecta - Selected!
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 2, 3, 4, 6RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 9 - NEXT AVONDALE TRIALS 29 OCTOBER 1200Time: 4:39 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick1 Aero De Paris F: X2124B(5) W(60)( T- O'Sullivan/Scott )WonDividends : $2.50 $1.40Solid winner on heavy ground this prep. Unlucky not to win two back and was good last time. Looks the one to beatMain Danger5 Goboniego F: X666XB(8) W(58)( J- Cameron Lammas )( T- Stephanie Tierney )PlacedDividend : $1.80Fresh up and has good form on Slower ground to run well in this.Next Best9 Fleurgundy F: 32100B(6) W(55.5)( T- Toby Autridge )Won well on heavy ground. Since then has been on firm ground and back on heavy must be a chance in this.Include in Multis4 Way Above F: 7X010B(3) W(59)Made good ground at the trials recently and could run a good one in this.Longer Odds7 Call Me Bob F: 79790B(9) W(58)Struggling at the moment but can find form in this
RemarksTop Pick brings the right form here
ResultsRace DividendsWin 1 $ 2.50Place1 1 $ 1.40Place2 5 $ 1.80Place3 12 $ 1.50Quinella 1:5 $ 5.10Trifecta 1:5:12 $ 31.40First4 1:5:12:14 $ 207.50
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 4, 5, 7, 9RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 10 - TULLOCH CAFE 1600Time: 5:14 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick9 Mount Midoriyama F: 44786B(5) W(58)Decent run last time when unlucky and could be ready to run to his best hereMain Danger11 Trouble F: 0X976B(8) W(57.5)( T- M & K Murdoch )PlacedDividend : $1.60Won a strong race on wet ground during the New Years. Been out of form so far this prep but in the right race to win this.Next Best8 Anatow F: X4817B(9) W(58)( J- Vinnie Colgan )( T- M, M & M Rogers )Good winner on heavy ground two back and looks well placed on heavy ground.Include in Multis10 Splendido F: 98163B(4) W(58)( T- Wallace/Cooksley )Races much better last three. Track a concern but brings the right Good track form in thisLonger OddsThe 'Best Roughie'1 Ohceedee F: X78X8B(6) W(60)WonDividends : $14.00 $3.20Poor fresh up but back on wet ground could run a good race at odds.
RemarksFinal race of the day
ResultsRace DividendsWin 1 $ 14.00Place1 1 $ 3.20Place2 4 $ 3.30Place3 11 $ 1.60Quinella 1:4 $ 53.50Trifecta 1:4:11 $ 569.80First4 1:4:11:3 $ 3103.20Double 1+/1 $ 12.70
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 8, 9, 10, 11RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%