Best "Each Way"
- Race 1 - MCCARTHY TRANSPORT/SRVS 1400Time: 12:02 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick4 Lincoln Town F:B(1) W(58.5)PlacedDividend : $1.50On debut and it could get the better of its stablemate. Has had plenty of trials and it gets the inside draw.Main Danger1 Lincoln Hanover F: 32222B(5) W(58.5)Just continues to find one better than it. Had every chance to win last time out and it should go close again however.Next Best6 Snowfall F:B(3) W(56.5)WonDividends : $6.90 $1.80This stable typically gets them firing on debut. Good trial form and it could be right around the mark.Include in Multis3 Rio Star F: 49754B(8) W(58.5)( T- Brendon McDermott )PlacedDividend : $2.00Race experience will help this type, which has been below its best this campaign. Consider on an each way basis.Longer Odds7 Out To Impress F: 0X58B(6) W(56.5)( T- Gary Vile )Needs to impress but there's some ability in there somewhere.
RemarksMany of these could go to the next level
ResultsRace DividendsWin 6 $ 6.90Place1 6 $ 1.80Place2 3 $ 2.00Place3 4 $ 1.50Trifecta 6:3:4 $ 93.40Trifecta - Selected!
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 3, 4, 6, 7RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 2 - WAITOMO PETROLEUM/FOXPINE LOGGING 1200Time: 12:37 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick5 She's A Lady F: 245XB(6) W(54)WonDividends : $2.50 $1.30Took on some nice opposition last campaign. Ran well without winning and it could score an overdue win here.Main Danger1 Tappy's One F: 2X10XB(1) W(57.5)( T- Stephen McKee )Only a small type but it scored nicely fresh up last time in work. Struggled up in grade last start but this is easier. Right in it.Next Best3 Beaudz Well F:B(4) W(56)( J- Zinjete Moki )( T- John Wheeler )Like the name and the jockey is in form. Gets a claim on the back and being by Zed, it could show up here.Include in Multis7 Platinum Touch F: 37XB(2) W(54)Went well on debut when third. Only fair last start but conditions should suit and it should be right in the thick of it.Longer Odds9 Khalfani F:B(3) W(54)( T- Mike Breslin )Has been well backed at odds and gets in nicely on the weights.
RemarksLooks one of the better races
ResultsRace DividendsWin 5 $ 2.50Place1 5 $ 1.30Place2 4 $ 7.50Place3 8 $ 7.30Quinella 4:5 $ 61.60Trifecta 5:4:8 $ 1233.70First4 5:4:8:9 $ 5608.00
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 3, 5, 7, 9RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 3 - MAKOWHAI CONTRACTING/THE RAT HOLE 1200Time: 1:07 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top PickThe 'Best Each Way'3 Magico F: 52101B(7) W(58.5)( J- Ethan Wright )( T- Benner/Wynyard )Two wins from its last three and that most recent win was impressive. 4kg claim comes off the back and that only helps its chances.Main Danger4 Mars Bars F: 6334XB(14) W(58.5)( J- Hazel Schofer )( T- Allan Sharrock )PlacedDividend : $2.20Owns enough ability to rise through the grades, but just needs to put it all together. Another with a valuable 4kg claim.Next Best7 Lincoln Hills F: 04142B(13) W(58.5)WonDividends : $6.10 $2.50Good win three back and it could have put the writing on the wall last start. Drawn deep but that could be the place to come.Include in Multis14 Rose Bowl F: X118XB(1) W(56)( T- Ralph Manning )Inside draw is good and it showed its ability last campaign. Scored two wins and that form would take it close.Longer Odds10 Sea Star F: 376X0B(6) W(58)( T- Rosie Hackett )Punters should expect quick improvement after that fair fresh up run.
RemarksPlenty of value in this
ResultsRace DividendsWin 7 $ 6.10Place1 7 $ 2.50Place2 4 $ 2.20Place3 5 $ 4.90Quinella 4:7 $ 16.90Trifecta 7:4:5 $ 451.80First4 7:4:5:1 $ 2992.80
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's3, 4, 7, 10, 14RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 4 - WRIGHT LIVESTOCK/TRC TOYOTA 2200Time: 1:44 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top PickThe 'Day's Best'7 Toms F: 33141B(2) W(57)( T- D & E Haworth )WonDividends : $3.40 $1.80Has hit form at the right time with two wins from its last three. Reeled them in to win last start and that bodes well for this.Main Danger1 Strolling Vagabond F: XL783B(7) W(59)( J- Sam O'Malley )( T- Gerald Innes )Indicated a return to form with a last start placing at Trentham. Has been well-backed throughout the week and the 3kg claim helps.Next Best8 Italian Lover F: 125X1B(1) W(54)PlacedDividend : $2.30Very impressive win fresh up last time by this Auret runner - looks like it could well go on with itInclude in Multis3 Sylvester F: 067X2B(3) W(58.5)( T- Sylvia Kay )Much-improved run when running second last time out. Doesn't get a claim in this but it should be right around the mix.Longer Odds4 Trisha Lea F: 0X004B(4) W(58)( T- Kylie Little )'Improver' signs went up 4th at Trentham last time
RemarksThis looks like one of the better races of the day
ResultsRace DividendsWin 7 $ 3.40Place1 7 $ 1.80Place2 8 $ 2.30Quinella 7:8 $ 4.90Trifecta 7:8:3 $ 56.50First4 7:8:3:9 $ 101.20Trifecta - Selected!
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 3, 4, 7, 8RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 5 - JOHN TURKINGTON FORESTRY 2200Time: 2:14 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick3 Lincoln King F: 5031B(4) W(59)( T- Stephen Marsh )Impressive winner last start and it could kick on with it now. Drawn well and there has been plenty of money come.Main Danger8 Mamba F: 2X242B(8) W(57.5)Has had its chances to win lately but hasn't taken them. Gets another chance here and it should go close.Next Best10 Master Lincoln F: 82863B(9) W(57)( J- Darryl Bradley )PlacedDividend : $4.00Threatening to win a race and this looks its best chance. Handy third placing last start and conditions look ideal.Include in Multis5 Prior Engagement F: 87371B(10) W(58.5)( T- Ralph Manning )WonDividends : $9.50 $3.30Comes into this off a good win and that could give it the confidence it needs. Right in this and punters are getting nice odds.Longer Odds4 Took The Catch F: 78123B(3) W(59)( T- Gary Vile )Not far away of late, including a recent win. Nice chance.
RemarksGood odds on offer here
ResultsRace DividendsWin 5 $ 9.50Place1 5 $ 3.30Place2 10 $ 4.00Place3 11 $ 3.50Quinella 5:10 $ 62.50Trifecta 5:10:11 $ 1291.20First4 5:10:11:1 $ 1399.30
Betting SuggestionsQuaddiesR5 (3) Lincoln King(8) Mamba (10) Master LincolnR6 (2) One Prize One Goal(8) Du'blues (10) Tipping PointR7 (1) Overtheriver(2) Dolcetto (4) She's Poppy (7) HinerangiR8 (2) Portland Jimmy(4) Switch In Time (6) Whatsup (12) FictitiousQuaddies % to a $20 stake:
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's3, 4, 5, 8, 10RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 6 - WATER FORCE 1400Time: 2:49 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick2 One Prize One Goal F: 22322B(5) W(60)( J- Hazel Schofer )( T- Lee Somervell )WonDividends : $6.30 $2.40Knocking on the door with five consecutive placings. Gets a valuable 4kg claimer in the saddle and it's a big chance to win.Main Danger8 Du'blues F: 17883B(13) W(58)( J- Sarah Macnab )( T- Ashley Meadows )PlacedDividend : $2.60Has shown plenty of ability throughout its career. Handy effort for third last start where it probably should have won.Next Best10 Tipping Point F: 204X5B(1) W(57.5)( T- Adrian Bull )Very disappointing fresh up but it was always going to improve with time. Gets back and works home nicely.Include in Multis14 Game Of Love F: 510X5B(8) W(56.5)( J- Darryl Bradley )( T- Ramsay/Ritchie )Comes into this on the back of a solid fifth fresh up. Likely to improve and it has been well-backed during the week.Longer Odds6 Paddy Bourke F: 84272B(7) W(59.5)( J- Sam O'Malley )( T- Mark Oulaghan )PlacedDividend : $4.00Locally trained runner that has been thereabouts in recent races. A win wouldn't surprise
RemarksAnother huge field with huge value
ResultsRace DividendsWin 2 $ 6.30Place1 2 $ 2.40Place2 6 $ 4.00Place3 8 $ 2.60Quinella 2:6 $ 34.50Trifecta 2:6:8 $ 308.30First4 2:6:8:7 $ 2668.20Double 5/2+ $ 55.70Trifecta - Selected!
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's2, 6, 8, 10, 14RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 7 - JAMES BULL RANGITIKEI GOLD CUPTime: 3:24 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick2 Dolcetto F: 02444B(3) W(57)( T- Sylvia Kay )PlacedDividend : $1.60Looks well-placed against this level of opposition. Consistent type which has lost that winning feeling but it has class on its side.Main Danger4 She's Poppy F: 69X09B(10) W(53.5)( T- Raymond Connors )Looking to turn around a couple of moderate efforts but the big drop in weight helps. Should be around the mark and money is coming.Next Best1 Overtheriver F: 62651B(6) W(60)( J- Sarah Macnab )( T- Kevin Myers )Dug deep to score last start and that could be the start of things to come. Big weight but it has carried that for most of its career.Include in Multis7 Hinerangi F: 37406B(9) W(53)WonDividends : $7.00 $2.60Far too good to leave out of calculations. Dangerous on its day and it's another which will appreciate the drop in weight. Include.Longer Odds10 Bring To The Block F: 06672B(1) W(53)( J- Zinjete Moki )( T- Shane Brown )Jockey is in red-hot form and carrying the light weight is ideal. Goes into the mix.
RemarksThis should be a great guide to winter Cups racing
ResultsRace DividendsWin 7 $ 7.00Place1 7 $ 2.60Place2 6 $ 2.70Place3 2 $ 1.60Quinella 6:7 $ 48.70Trifecta 7:6:2 $ 340.00First4 7:6:2:5 $ 1874.40
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 2, 4, 7, 10RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 8 - AB EQUIPMENT/PTS LOGISTICS 1600Time: 4:04 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick4 Switch In Time F: 40X03B(4) W(59.5)( T- Nigel Tiley )Indicated its ability when running third last start and that should kick-start its campaign. Drawn well and the odds on offer are worth taking.Main Danger12 Fictitious F: 53404B(6) W(55.5)Finding it tough to win a race but this race is there for the taking. Wouldn't be overlooking its chances and punters are coming for it.Next Best2 Portland Jimmy F: 1146XB(12) W(60)This one showed real promise last term - a lot of early money shows support for its chances fresh upInclude in Multis6 Whatsup F: 6F151B(9) W(59)( J- Holly Andrew )( T- Kevin Gray )PlacedDividend : $1.80Two wins from its last three and getting the 2kg claim only helps its chances. Goes close if it gets some cover throughout.Longer OddsThe 'Best Roughie'3 Get Schroeder F: 82100B(8) W(59.5)Needs to turnaround some poor form but it's capable when right and the odds are appealing.
RemarksHuge field to close the card
ResultsRace DividendsWin 13 $ 22.90Place1 13 $ 6.00Place2 6 $ 1.80Place3 7 $ 3.40Quinella 6:13 $ 46.80Trifecta 13:6:7 $ 1285.30First4 13:6:7:8 $ 3999.80
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's2, 3, 4, 6, 12RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%