Best "Each Way"
- Race 1 - ROADRUNNER ENGINEERING MAIDEN 1600Time: 12:28 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick2 Saltbush Bill F: 93B(1) W(58.5)( J- Holly Andrew )Made good ground on debut and was excellent when third last start. Third career start today and must be a good chance hereMain Danger1 Greystone F: 22432B(2) W(58.5)( J- Danielle Hirini )( T- Roger Allen )Been knocking on the door when running very consistently. Won't be far away hereNext Best3 Ripemgini F: 75B(4) W(58.5)( J- Leah Hemi )( T- Henry Gillies )Both runs in his career were good. Nice run when fifth last start and should be improved sinceInclude in Multis12 Punta Mita F: 6470XB(13) W(56.5)( J- Dylan Turner )WonDividends : $10.20 $2.90Trialed in a manner that would suggest a bold run todayLonger Odds9 Ampuis F: 0X200B(3) W(56.5)( T- Shane Brown )Good run fresh up only fair in the south but looks ready for 1600m
RemarksFirst race of the day
ResultsRace DividendsWin 12 $ 10.20Place1 12 $ 2.90Place2 8 $ 1.80Place3 7 $ 3.40Quinella 8:12 $ 20.30Trifecta 12:8:7 $ 456.70First4 12:8:7:9 $ 3828.80
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 2, 3, 9, 12RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 2 - HIGGINS CONCRETE/BNZ PARTNERS MAIDEN 1300Time: 1:03 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick7 Red Rufus F: 2B(11) W(57)( T- Peter Didham )Very good on debut after some good trials. Wide draw but if he gets a good run will take some beatingMain Danger2 Semper Magico F: 78X52B(12) W(58.5)Has made good ground every start in career. Just beaten last start and Woodville and looks the main danger to Red RufusNext Best6 Shout F:B(3) W(58.5)( J- Darryl Bradley )( T- Lowry/Cullen )Latest trial for second was good and could run well on debutInclude in Multis1 Matt Cain F: 5560XB(8) W(58.5)( J- Jasmine Fawcett )( T- Steven Carey )PlacedDividend : $3.90Injury prone galloper who is above average best runs last prep came early in prep and could run well todayLonger Odds13 Kellys Inspiration F: 20XB(10) W(55)PlacedDividend : $3.00Was excellent on debut before Ryder Stakes run. Better track today is a question but trialed well enough
RemarksVery competitive maiden race
ResultsRace DividendsWin 5 $ 31.00Place1 5 $ 6.90Place2 13 $ 3.00Place3 1 $ 3.90Quinella 5:13 $ 173.50Trifecta 5:13:1 $ 2953.60First4 5:13:1:3 $ 9006.60
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 2, 6, 7, 13RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 3 - TEST ASSURED/AVENUE CONSTRUCTION 1300Time: 1:38 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick6 Lilikoi F: 64X12B(8) W(55.5)PlacedDividend : $1.90Very good winner fresh up at Taupo. Just beaten next and had an easy trial to prepareMain Danger1 Second Slip F: 30142B(4) W(57.5)( J- Holly Andrew )( T- Kevin Gray )Will go forward. Easy winner three back. Looked the winner last start and should run a big race hereNext Best12 Serena F: 6X490B(1) W(55.5)( T- John Bary )Coming back from strong 3 year old company behind Catalyst and Harlech. This is easier and can go close.Include in Multis5 Lincoln's Kruz F:B(7) W(56)Been very good at both trials. Just a worry debut against some quality opposition.Longer Odds3 Trifolium F: 1X206B(5) W(56.5)( T- Fraser Auret )PlacedDividend : $3.00Unlucky at 0. Heavy track when 6th and prior form very good. Longer odds runner
RemarksVery good 3 year old race
ResultsRace DividendsWin 4 $ 17.30Place1 4 $ 3.30Place2 6 $ 1.90Place3 3 $ 3.00Quinella 4:6 $ 38.30Trifecta 4:6:3 $ 607.70First4 4:6:3:9 $ 11721.30Double 5/4 $ 161.10
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 3, 5, 6, 12RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 4 - SMART PHONE REPAIRS/TUI BACKING A WINNER HCPTime: 2:13 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick7 Vainglory F: 42132B(1) W(56.5)( J- Eilish McCall )( T- Cody Cole )PlacedDividend : $2.00Mare in great form. Won by a margin on heavy ground. Good when second at Ellerslie. Will enjoy more moisture but the one to beatMain Danger2 Whatsup F: 76324B(5) W(59.5)( T- Kevin Gray )Been racing very well lately with a fourth here second at Otaki and a close third at the Bay. Looks well placed in this.Next Best5 Johnny Lincoln F: 92622B(6) W(57.5)PlacedDividend : $1.70Honest galloper who is suited by this distance and grade. Will go close hereInclude in Multis8 Cead Mile Failte F: X2241B(2) W(56)WonDividends : $3.90 $1.70Easy winner in a weaker race last time after consistent form. Capable of running a big raceLonger OddsThe 'Best Roughie'9 Deuce Coupe F: 03191B(12) W(55.5)( J- Zinjete Moki )( T- Suzy Gordon )Good winning last start. Mare who is on the rise and can run well at odds
RemarksMultis may be the way to go here
ResultsRace DividendsWin 8 $ 3.90Place1 8 $ 1.70Place2 7 $ 2.00Place3 5 $ 1.70Quinella 7:8 $ 9.90Trifecta 8:7:5 $ 74.10First4 8:7:5:9 $ 442.40Trifecta - Selected!First 4 - Selected!
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's2, 5, 7, 8, 9RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 5 - HUNTING & FISHING/FARMLANDS CO-OP SOCIETY LTDTime: 2:48 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick6 Proletariat F: 10X96B(5) W(58)( T- Ashley Meadows )WonDividends : $8.60 $2.70Got home well last start over 1550. Suited by the 2100 and looks a nice each way bet.Main Danger5 Miss Woburn F: 12B(3) W(58)( T- Fraser Auret )Impressive debut winner. Good second on heavy ground and looks set for more ground today.Next Best10 Akela Belle F: 583X3B(7) W(57)Huge fresh up in a strong form race. Only has to improve fitness wise to go close here.Include in Multis2 Rex Royale F: 21X42B(2) W(59)Well beaten when second last time but going the right way to run well.Longer Odds4 Don't Know Jakk F: 0X058B(1) W(58.5)PlacedDividend : $3.20Runs this time in been on heavy ground. Back on top of the ground.
RemarksBig field contests race 5
ResultsRace DividendsWin 6 $ 8.60Place1 6 $ 2.70Place2 4 $ 3.20Place3 15 $ 9.20Quinella 4:6 $ 63.40Trifecta 6:4:15 $ 3166.70First4 6:4:15:2 $ 8685.40Double 8+/6 $ 22.50
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's2, 4, 5, 6, 10RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 6 - MCVERRY CRAWFORD/HARRIS CONTRACTING 1200Time: 3:24 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top PickThe 'Best Each Way'4 Molto Veloce F: 1X978B(7) W(58.5)( T- Stephen Marsh )WonDividends : $4.40 $1.80Unlucky at Te Rapa last time when never getting a crack. Could of won. Dropping back in grade and will take some beating.Main Danger8 Heart Of Stone F: 13X03B(11) W(57)( T- John Bary )PlacedDividend : $2.10Too keen fresh up. Raced better at Te Rapa and got home well for third. Going well and looks a good chance here.Next Best1 Challa F: 270X1B(4) W(59)Easy maiden winner after some good 2 year old form. Could be too quick today.Include in Multis2 Iron Eagle F: 46X13B(1) W(59)( T- Peter McKay )PlacedDividend : $2.70Won nicely two back. Caught late at Te Rapa for third. Ace draw should lead and could be hard to catch.Longer Odds11 Got The Call F: 549X6B(10) W(56.5)( J- Rebecca Goldsbury )( T- Gary Vile )Capable galloper who was good fresh up from a wide run. Looks the roughie of the race.
RemarksFirst leg of the quaddie
ResultsRace DividendsWin 4 $ 4.40Place1 4 $ 1.80Place2 8 $ 2.10Place3 2 $ 2.70Quinella 4:8 $ 8.50Trifecta 4:8:2 $ 117.50First4 4:8:2:6 $ 815.90Treble 8+/6/4 $ 216.10Trifecta - Selected!
Betting SuggestionsQuaddiesR6 (1) Challa(4) Molto Veloce (8) Heart Of StoneR7 (3) Rock On WoodR8 (6) Roll The Gold(11) SinarahmaR9 (3) Hogan's Hero(4) Lincoln Star (5) Monkey ShoulderQuaddies % to a $20 stake:
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 2, 4, 8, 11RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 7 - J TURKINGTON FORRESTY/WAI PINE BULLS COUNTRY CUPTime: 3:59 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top PickThe 'Day's Best'3 Rock On Wood F: X111XB(1) W(57)( T- Leanne Elliot )WonDividends : $2.60 $1.50Talented galloper returning. Won all three starts impressive last one being in Listed Anzac Mile beating Shadow CastMain Danger7 Hartley F: 37114B(6) W(54)( J- Darryl Bradley )( T- Neil Connors )PlacedDividend : $2.10Put two together at Hawke’s Bay Carnival very well. Struggled on Heavy ground at Otaki and will run well in this.Next Best1 Wyndspelle F: 2X240B(7) W(61)PlacedDividend : $1.50Group 1 performer who is back from a run in Aussie and expect a bold run todayInclude in Multis5 Heni F: 76595B(4) W(54)( T- Mike Breslin )Capable mare who is taking a few runs this prep to hit form. Much better last time and can run well here.Longer Odds6 Stradivarius F: 41954B(2) W(54)( J- Madan Singh )( T- Lee Somervell )Racing well and good when fourth behind Shadow Cast.
RemarksToday’s feature with the return with Rock On Wood
ResultsRace DividendsWin 3 $ 2.60Place1 3 $ 1.50Place2 1 $ 1.50Place3 7 $ 2.10Quinella 1:3 $ 4.00Trifecta 3:1:7 $ 39.60First4 3:1:7:9 $ 222.00Double 4/3+ $ 11.00Trifecta - Selected!
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 3, 5, 6, 7RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 8 - PROPERTY BROKERS 1400Time: 4:34 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick1 Weaponry F: 41X23B(10) W(61)PlacedDividend : $1.80Has been very good in both runs back. Southland Guineas winner who looks ready to run third up.Main Danger6 Roll The Gold F: 945X3B(3) W(58.5)( J- Jasmine Fawcett )( T- Gary Hennessy )Looked good at the trials before a good third here. Likely to go forward and will run well.Next Best11 Sinarahma F: 249X0B(5) W(56.5)( J- Dylan Turner )( T- Allan Sharrock )WonDividends : $4.60 $1.80Talented mare going through the grades who was good fresh up when held up at the wrong time. Second up and you can see a form reversal here.Include in Multis7 Langkawi F: 6X975B(8) W(58)( T- Peter McKay )All runs this prep have had merit with a solid run last time. Talented runner who should figure in the finish.Longer Odds5 Lincoln Hills F: 96074B(11) W(58.5)PlacedDividend : $2.90Capable galloper who was very good here last start. Races best on home track and the longer odds runner.
RemarksCompetitive race with many chances.
ResultsRace DividendsWin 11 $ 4.60Place1 11 $ 1.80Place2 1 $ 1.80Place3 5 $ 2.90Quinella 1:11 $ 7.90Trifecta 11:1:5 $ 165.00First4 11:1:5:7 $ 634.40Trifecta - Selected!First 4 - Selected!
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 5, 6, 7, 11RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 9 - GLENN CARROLL TRANSPORT 1600Time: 5:09 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick5 Monkey Shoulder F: 301X3B(6) W(59)( T- Allan Sharrock )PlacedDividend : $1.90Very good fresh up over 1400. Suited by the 1600 today and expect him to be better over further.Main Danger4 Lincoln Star F: 90452B(4) W(59.5)Good second here last time when closing beaten by Bonny Ezra. Early runs this prep were on heavy but finding form now on top of the ground.Next Best3 Hogan's Hero F: 6X12B(5) W(59.5)( T- Sam Lennox )WonDividends : $4.00 $1.70Won very nicely fresh up then backed up with a good second here. Going well and must be a chance in this.Include in Multis8 Tuigirl F: X5861B(12) W(57)( T- Lowry/Cullen )Good winner last time in a weaker race but has the ability to go on with it.Longer Odds2 Abbey Road F: 94X07B(3) W(59.5)( T- Gary Vile )Didn’t get all favours last time now third up and expect his best run this prep.
RemarksTough race to end the day
ResultsRace DividendsWin 3 $ 4.00Place1 3 $ 1.70Place2 5 $ 1.90Place3 9 $ 2.70Quinella 3:5 $ 8.20Trifecta 3:5:9 $ 117.00First4 3:5:9:14 $ 1578.20
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's2, 3, 4, 5, 8RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%