Best "Each Way"
- Race 1 - RAYNER BUILDING MAIDEN 1200Time: 3:00 | Distance: 1200m | Prize $
- Top Pick2 Wild West F: 2647XB(6) W(57.5)( J- Johnathan Parkes )( T- Danica Guy )WonDividends : $1.70 $1.20Showed enough during its last campaign to warrant attention. Ran some good races and it could fire up after the break.Main Danger1 Magness F: 25X26B(8) W(57.5)( T- Nicola Marshall )PlacedDividend : $1.90Nice effort for second fresh up before battling last start. Was entitled to get a little tired, so it should be ready to go for this.Next Best3 Sola Power F: 533B(7) W(57.5)PlacedDividend : $1.30Comes into this race on the back of a couple of sound third placings. It doesn't need to improve too much to turn that into winning form.Include in Multis6 Dance Fer Us F:B(5) W(57.5)Could run a nice race on debut. Well-backed to win at an each-way quote.Longer Odds7 Gundahar F:B(1) W(57.5)( T- Trevor Chambers )Chance on debut off the inside draw.
RemarksShould be a good race to open the card
ResultsRace DividendsWin 2 $ 1.70Place1 2 $ 1.20Place2 1 $ 1.90Place3 3 $ 1.30Quinella 1:2 $ 5.20Trifecta 2:1:3 $ 18.20First4 2:1:3:6 $ 70.20Trifecta - Selected!First 4 - Selected!
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 2, 3, 6, 7RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 2 - HR JONES MAIDEN 1400Time: 3:34 | Distance: 1400m | Prize $
- Top Pick9 Tavira F: 3B(5) W(56)( J- Ryan Bishop )WonDividends : $2.60 $1.80Went well on debut when running third at Wanganui. It's only going to improve with more racing under its belt. Right in this.Main Danger7 Flickering Shadow F: 54244B(3) W(56)( T- Lisa Latta )PlacedDividend : $2.00It has the fitness under the belt and it has seen stronger maiden contests. Every chance of winning and punters could get each-way odds.Next Best2 Mr Pickles F: 400XB(6) W(58.5)( J- Johnathan Parkes )( T- Howard Johnson )Solid on debut before putting in a couple of average runs. Better for the spell and it could return in fine order. Watch the tote.Include in Multis8 Silent Approach F: 9X593B(7) W(56)Gets every chance to win and it could add some value. Include at the odds.Longer OddsThe 'Best Roughie'6 Money Shot F: 8B(2) W(56.5)( T- Ralph Manning )Could provide value at the odds.
RemarksThe form out of this maiden could stack up well
ResultsRace DividendsWin 9 $ 2.60Place1 9 $ 1.80Place2 7 $ 2.00Quinella 7:9 $ 4.10Trifecta 9:7:5 $ 35.80First4 9:7:5:8 $ 109.10
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's2, 6, 7, 8, 9RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 3 - BJW MOTORS 1400Time: 4:09 | Distance: 1400m | Prize $
- Top Pick3 Got The Call F: 36164B(2) W(57.5)( J- Mereana Hudson )Got the win three back and it has been solid since. It's going to really enjoy the 3kg coming off its back. Put on top.Main Danger1 Semper Magico F: 29173B(4) W(59)( T- Mark Oulaghan )PlacedDividend : $1.40Another runner that scored three starts back. Has raced in some strong races since and this is a drop back in class. Chance on that.Next Best6 Miss The Mess F: 77X6XB(3) W(56.5)( T- Wayne Marshment )Needs to improve but betting suggests that it will. This stable knows how to prepare them and its form could turn around.Include in Multis7 Happy Tav F: 00848B(1) W(54)WonDividends : $6.10 $2.70Not quite happy tav recently, but we know the ability is there. Helped by the weight and the inside draw. Include.Longer Odds4 Red Red Robin F: 13X08B(5) W(57.5)( T- David Hayes )Has shown glimpses of form. Consider.
RemarksPlenty of money coming for the favourites
ResultsRace DividendsWin 7 $ 6.10Place1 7 $ 2.70Place2 1 $ 1.40Quinella 1:7 $ 5.30Trifecta 7:1:3 $ 42.80First4 7:1:3:5 $ 209.20Trifecta - Selected!
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 3, 4, 6, 7RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 4 - POWER FARMING MAIDEN 1200Time: 4:47 | Distance: 1200m | Prize $
- Top Pick4 Excuse My Hotness F: 8X353B(6) W(56.5)( J- Kozzi Asano )Has run two third placings this campaign and it could run well at nice odds. Doesn't need to life too much to take this out.Main Danger1 Westfield F: 4722B(4) W(58.5)( J- Jonathan Riddell )( T- Chrissy Bambry )WonDividends : $2.60 $1.40Back-to-back placings coming into this. Has been going well and a maiden win won't take long to come. Right in it.Next Best5 Jane O' F: 52XB(1) W(56.5)( T- Ilone Kelly )Ended its last campaign with a handy second placing. Draws the rail and drops in weight, so it has every chance of winning.Include in Multis9 Seafolly F: 588B(10) W(56.5)( T- Danica Guy )Needs to start putting it all together now. Doesn't get any better chances to impress than this, so it could add some value.Longer Odds6 Shez Gonna Getcha F: 57X0XB(3) W(56.5)( T- David Hayes )Owns blowout potential.
RemarksMost of the action at the top of the book
ResultsRace DividendsWin 1 $ 2.60Place1 1 $ 1.40Place2 2 $ 1.80Place3 12 $ 3.10Quinella 1:2 $ 7.80Trifecta 1:2:12 $ 99.00First4 1:2:12:6 $ 660.60Treble 9+/7/1+ $ 61.00Quaddie 2+/9+/7/1+ $ 120.80
Betting SuggestionsQuaddiesR4 (1) Westfield(4) Excuse My Hotness (5) Jane O'R5 (1) Take A Gamble(3) Jessie's Rock (5) Peerless WarriorR6 (1) Aridity(3) That's Incranibull (4) Lady RudolphR7 (1) Overthetop(9) All In Stitches (13) HypatiaQuaddies % to a $20 stake:
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 4, 5, 6, 9RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 5 - RICHARD SIMPSON CONTRACTING MAIDEN 1550Time: 5:21 | Distance: 1550m | Prize $
- Top PickThe 'Best Each Way'3 Jessie's Rock F: 655B(7) W(58.5)( T- Peter Didham )WonDividends : $3.60 $1.50Shouldn't be too far off winning. Has been working into the race nicely its last couple and punters are getting good value.Main Danger1 Take A Gamble F: X4235B(6) W(58.5)( J- Tony Allan )( T- Jade Zuppicich )Likely to push forward and it should take some catching. Handy placings earlier this campaign, so consider.Next Best5 Peerless Warrior F: 88X32B(1) W(58)( T- Ralph Manning )Knocking on the door after consecutive placings. Gets the inside draw and a win isn't far away. Gets every chance here.Include in Multis6 Beaudz Well F: X3365B(2) W(58)( J- Jonathan Riddell )( T- John Wheeler )Not far behind the winners this season. Capable of producing a big effort and going close.Longer Odds10 Princess Priscilla F: 9B(9) W(56.5)( J- Temyia Taiaroa )( T- Mark Oulaghan )Better than what it showed on debut.
RemarksAnother competitive maiden race
ResultsRace DividendsWin 3 $ 3.60Place1 3 $ 1.50Place2 8 $ 1.70Place3 2 $ 6.00Quinella 3:8 $ 10.80Trifecta 3:8:2 $ 400.00First4 3:8:2:5 $ 542.20
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 3, 5, 6, 10RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 6 - NEW WORLD MARTON 1550Time: 5:51 | Distance: 1550m | Prize $
- Top PickThe 'Day's Best'1 Aridity F: 56111B(4) W(59)( T- Robbie Patterson )Searching for its fourth consecutive win. Goes up in weight but punters are getting good odds. Great chance of winning again.Main Danger4 Lady Rudolph F: 14261B(1) W(57)( T- Robbie Patterson )PlacedDividend : $1.70Scored a quality win last start and it's capable of going back-to-back. Inside draw helps and it's the deserved favourite.Next Best3 That's Incranibull F: X6811B(2) W(57.5)Owns back-to-back wins coming into this and there is no reason why it can't win again. Conditions are ideal for another good run.Include in Multis2 Bronsteel F: 24073B(7) W(59)( J- Temyia Taiaroa )Gets a valuable 3kg off its back. Handy third placing last time out and it's not without a chance here. Include.Longer Odds5 One Prize One Goal F: 09244B(6) W(55.5)( J- Ryan Bishop )( T- Lee Somervell )Easily good enough to take this field down. Chance.
RemarksThe best race of the day
ResultsRace DividendsWin 6 $ 9.30Place1 6 $ 4.00Place2 4 $ 1.70Quinella 4:6 $ 9.80Trifecta 6:4:2 $ 142.80First4 6:4:2:3 $ 556.60
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 2, 3, 4, 5RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 7 - CENTRAL ITM 2100Time: 6:21 | Distance: 2100m | Prize $
- Top Pick1 Overthetop F: 68524B(2) W(59.5)( J- Dylan Turner )( T- Bill Thurlow )Not far off a win and although it has the carry the weight, it has the ability. Gets a good chance at each-way odds.Main Danger13 Hypatia F: 33564B(1) W(55)( T- Mike Breslin )PlacedDividend : $2.60The inside draw and 55kg on its back is ideal. In solid form and it could add some value. Include here.Next Best9 All In Stitches F: 61074B(11) W(57.5)PlacedDividend : $2.20Did enough to win four starts back and it was hitting the line nicely enough last start. Worth including.Include in Multis10 Fantasy Flight F: 0X915B(10) W(56.5)( J- Sarah Macnab )( T- Kevin Myers )WonDividends : $11.20 $3.80Not the most consistent type running around but it's good enough to win this race. Tricky draw but the odds are generous.Longer Odds8 Torque Time F: X0718B(4) W(58)( J- Kozzi Asano )Gets 2kg off and that could turn the tables.
RemarksEach-way value throughout this field
ResultsRace DividendsWin 10 $ 11.20Place1 10 $ 3.80Place2 9 $ 2.20Place3 13 $ 2.60Quinella 9:10 $ 35.00Trifecta 10:9:13 $ 444.30First4 10:9:13:6 $ 2815.80Double 6/10 $ 87.10Trifecta - Selected!
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 8, 9, 10, 13RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%