Best "Each Way"
- Race 1 - PROPERTY BROKERS FEILDING MAIDEN 1200Time: 11:55 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick7 Fiano F: 4B(11) W(56.5)( T- Sylvia Kay )WonDividends : $5.00 $1.90Placed nicely at the trials before a very strong debut. Should get back and the draw may play in her favour.Main Danger5 Trendy Belt F: 3224XB(5) W(56.5)( J- Temyia Taiaroa )PlacedDividend : $1.00Had a good last prep without winning but won a trial very well and off her trial she will go close to breaking maidens.Next Best3 Springsteen F: 5245XB(9) W(57)( T- Benner/Wynyard )Some nice runs as a 2 year old. Trial was nice and should run well fresh up.Include in Multis4 Red Rufus F:B(3) W(57)( T- Peter Didham )PlacedDividend : $2.80Has shown ability at the jumpouts and trials and can go very close on debut.Longer Odds9 Super Girl F: 076X5B(6) W(56.5)( T- Gerald Innes )Has run some nice races during her career and was a good run fresh up. Could run well at odds.
RemarksFirst race of the day
ResultsRace DividendsWin 7 $ 5.00Place1 7 $ 1.90Place2 4 $ 2.80Place3 5 $ 1.00Quinella 4:7 $ 26.30
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's3, 4, 5, 7, 9RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 2 - RUAPEHU FARM SUPPLIES MAIDEN 1200Time: 12:25 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick4 Bloodwood F: 3B(4) W(56.5)( T- Stacey Dougan )Top run on debut from a long way back and if she improves off that can be hard to beat.Main Danger8 Transitory F: 7X2B(6) W(55)( T- Benner/Wynyard )PlacedDividend : $2.10Good second fresh up and will take improvement off the run.Next Best1 Outa Cash F: 3X3B(3) W(58.5)( T- Gary Vile )Good third on debut and ran a nice race fresh up. Will be fitter for fresh up performance.Include in Multis10 Queen Kamada F: 85B(8) W(55)( T- Anne Herbert )WonDividends : $11.50 $3.00Unlucky on debut but only fair last start. Home track and should run well today.Longer Odds6 Jenever F: 555XB(9) W(56.5)( J- Kozzi Asano )All three runs in career had been good on Heavy going. If she handles the track could be making good ground late.
RemarksSecond maiden 1200 due to the race been spilt.
ResultsRace DividendsWin 10 $ 11.50Place1 10 $ 3.00Place2 2 $ 3.40Place3 8 $ 2.10Quinella 2:10 $ 71.10Trifecta 10:2:8 $ 654.50First4 10:2:8:9 $ 2737.40
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 4, 6, 8, 10RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 3 - POWER FARMING 1200Time: 1:00 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick9 Burgundy Rose F: 2X21B(9) W(55.5)( J- Joe Kamaruddin )( T- Jamie Richards )PlacedDividend : $1.20Both seconds before breaking maidens were good and was dominant last start. Similar run and she will take some beating.Main Danger2 Seaaprince F: 214XB(2) W(59)( T- Rosie Hackett )All three runs in his career had been good. Easy winner at the jumpouts and if he handles the better going should go close.Next Best1 Mehrtens F: 77172B(1) W(59.5)( J- Zinjete Moki )( T- Suzy Gordon )PlacedDividend : $1.90Good winning three stats back. Too tough at Hawkes Bay . Went a good race on a track that may of been too heavy and should go close today.Include in Multis6 Du'blues F: 8339XB(8) W(57.5)( T- Ashley Meadows )Fresh up had a few jumpouts to fitten and could run home late.Longer Odds5 Pincanto F: 16005B(7) W(58)( J- Eilish McCall )( T- P & T Ebbett )Back on better going can bring the best out of this mare and the best sees her competitive at odds.
RemarksLower grade sprinting field but doesn’t lack quality
ResultsRace DividendsWin 4 $ 15.70Place1 4 $ 3.20Place2 9 $ 1.20Place3 1 $ 1.90Quinella 4:9 $ 10.20Trifecta 4:9:1 $ 174.10First4 4:9:1:3 $ 1030.30Treble 7/10/4 $ 1212.60
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 2, 5, 6, 9RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 4 - FEILDING HOTEL 1400Time: 1:35 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top PickThe 'Best Each Way'17 Scottish Star F: 13X26B(4) W(57.5)( J- Dylan Turner )( T- Jamie Richards )Off the ballot. Good second fresh up. Game off a wide run last time and should run very well off a good gate today.Main Danger4 Talenti F: 1X4B(13) W(59)Good on debut and was super last time in a tough race. Up in distance will suit and will be storming homeNext Best12 Just Fabulous F: 300X6B(6) W(57)( T- Roydon Bergerson )PlacedDividend : $3.30Had a nice 3 year old season. Nice run fresh up making ground and will be fitter for the run.Include in Multis5 All In Mana F: 300X5B(10) W(58.5)( J- Holly Andrew )Pretty talented on his day. Will be fitter and better suited to better going.Longer Odds1 Gobuyit F: 92420B(15) W(59)( T- Bryce Revell )Disappointing last start but previous form good and back on a better surface could see a good run at odds.
RemarksFull field with some potential good gallopers in the mix
ResultsRace DividendsWin 6 $ 42.30Place1 6 $ 9.00Place2 12 $ 3.30Place3 8 $ 4.10Quinella 6:12 $ 179.30Trifecta 6:12:8 $ 9302.80First4 6:12:8:4 $ 5286.00
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 4, 5, 12, 17RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 5 - PGG WRIGHTSON 1400Time: 2:14 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top PickThe 'Day's Best'1 Lincoln Raider F: 182X4B(12) W(60.5)( J- Hazel Schofer )PlacedDividend : $2.00Very good run fresh up. Suited better to 1400m and the second up. Looks a great chance to win.Main Danger5 Roll The Gold F: 5945XB(16) W(58.5)( T- Gary Hennessy )PlacedDividend : $3.80Very good at the trials. Likely to go forward in a race where the top chances go back and that could prove to be the difference in the finish.Next Best15 Gerda F: 1216XB(14) W(56.5)( T- Emma Davies )Has been near faultless in her career been impressive when winning but may need a race.Include in Multis4 One Prize One Goal F: 1X573B(7) W(58.5)( J- Dylan Turner )( T- Lee Somervell )Didn’t get all the luck last start at Hawkes Bay but was very good. Will be suited today and looks a good chance at value.Longer Odds6 Rufus Ruffcut F: 363X1B(10) W(58.5)( T- Sam Lennox )Good winning fresh up. Suited to 1400 and can handle the rise in class
RemarksSome very exciting gallopers and will be an exciting finish
ResultsRace DividendsWin 17 $ 6.30Place1 17 $ 2.60Place2 1 $ 2.00Place3 5 $ 3.80Quinella 1:17 $ 16.00Trifecta 17:1:5 $ 284.20First4 17:1:5:3 $ 4762.80Quaddie - $ 0.00
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 4, 5, 6, 15RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 6 - TRICKLEBANKS 1600Time: 2:50 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick10 Very Appealing F: 10X22B(14) W(57.5)( T- D & E Haworth )WonDividends : $4.10 $1.80Two very good seconds to start her prep and should go close to winning today.Main Danger14 Vickezzmoet F: 924X8B(8) W(56.5)Made nice ground fresh up over 1200. Up to 1600 today and should run a bold race today.Next Best6 Rock With Choux F: 58X15B(7) W(58.5)( T- Anne Herbert )Won nicely fresh up. Went good enough last start and should be competitive here.Include in Multis7 Tiro F: 29X02B(4) W(58)( J- Chris Johnson )( T- Roydon Bergerson )Will get back and storm home like he did last start. Got a nice draw to give him every chance.Longer Odds3 Lincoln Star F: 68904B(11) W(59)Much better last start and can go a race at odds
RemarksBig field in race 6
ResultsRace DividendsWin 10 $ 4.10Place1 10 $ 1.80Place2 2 $ 2.60Place3 12 $ 4.20Quinella 2:10 $ 11.50Trifecta 10:2:12 $ 397.60First4 10:2:12:14 $ 1613.00
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's3, 6, 7, 10, 14RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 7 - COURTESY FORD RED CRAZE BOWLTime: 3:30 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick3 Darscape Princess F: 020X4B(12) W(56.5)( T- Fraser Auret )Very good run fresh up for fourth in Taranaki Breeders. Should be ready for a big raceMain Danger10 Lady Kartel F: 26X53B(2) W(54)( T- Trudy Keegan )Top effort in the Group 3 Taranaki Breeders. Third up well weighted and should go close today.Next Best8 Tinkalicious F: 13X71B(10) W(54)( T- Janelle Millar )PlacedDividend : $1.90Won nicely last start and should run another very good raceInclude in Multis1 Shadows Cast F: 82X45B(1) W(63)( J- Jason Waddell )( T- Mark Oulaghan )WonDividends : $4.70 $2.00Class galloper who is carrying a lot of weight. Must include because he is a class horse.Longer Odds2 Overtheriver F: 163X3B(7) W(62)( J- Temyia Taiaroa )( T- Kevin Myers )Good run fresh up and can run a bold race at odds.
RemarksA race with plenty of good winners and we could see one today
ResultsRace DividendsWin 1 $ 4.70Place1 1 $ 2.00Place2 8 $ 1.90Place3 7 $ 2.70Quinella 1:8 $ 12.30Trifecta 1:8:7 $ 140.70First4 1:8:7:9 $ 2352.80
Betting SuggestionsQuaddiesR7 (3) Darscape Princess(8) Tinkalicious (10) Lady KartelR8 (3) Whatsup(6) Sanchez (8) RipcordR9 (6) Nymph Monte(9) Toms (12) Hi I'm NikkitaR10 (2) Sir Nate(11) Atlanta PeachQuaddies % to a $20 stake:
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 2, 3, 8, 10RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 8 - RATANUI DEVELOPMENT COMPANY 2200Time: 4:10 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick6 Sanchez F: 141X3B(4) W(58)( T- Harvey Wilson )He is putting a good record together. Top run at Hawera and looks a good horse in the makingMain Danger3 Whatsup F: 87632B(10) W(59.5)In very good form with a just beaten run for third at the bay good second last start and should go close here.Next Best8 Ripcord F: 11478B(1) W(57.5)( T- Kevin Myers )PlacedDividend : $1.80Very well backed last time. Highly tipped in NZ Cup and will have to run a big race today.Include in Multis4 Obrigado F: 2X904B(13) W(59)( J- Jason Waddell )( T- Mike Breslin )Wasn’t the worst of runs last start and should be ready to peak here.Longer Odds9 Zac Brown F: 70828B(3) W(57.5)( J- Chris Johnson )( T- Stephen Nickalls )Good second two starts back. Unlucky last start and should run well at odds.
RemarksSome highly rated stayers here
ResultsRace DividendsWin 14 $ 8.20Place1 14 $ 2.70Place2 11 $ 2.70Place3 8 $ 1.80Quinella 11:14 $ 46.20Trifecta 14:11:8 $ 361.80First4 14:11:8:3 $ 1666.50
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's3, 4, 6, 8, 9RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 9 - RICOH FEILDING GOLD CUPTime: 4:50 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick9 Toms F: 11X72B(5) W(57)( T- D & E Haworth )WonDividends : $4.70 $1.90Put three together in the winter. Good run last start and should be nearing peak. In for a big race.Main Danger12 Hi I'm Nikkita F: 33112B(2) W(54.5)( T- Gary McBeth )In career best form. Good second In Egmont Cup on better ground.Next Best6 Nymph Monte F: X7438B(8) W(58.5)( T- Grant Nicholson )Going to be the Sentimental runner with his strapper/ good mate passing away during the week. Only fair last startup prior form was good.Include in Multis8 Strolling Vagabond F: 32523B(10) W(57)( T- Stephen Marsh )Never runs a bad race with a good placing in a Listed race and prior form good. Honest and should run well.Longer Odds14 Monrecour F: 626X0B(7) W(53)( T- Fraser Auret )Had a ran to prepare and ran a top race in Manawatu Breeders over this trip.
RemarksThe Listed Feilding Gold Cup the feature and an open line up
ResultsRace DividendsWin 9 $ 4.70Place1 9 $ 1.90Place2 11 $ 4.10Place3 10 $ 7.50Quinella 9:11 $ 38.80Trifecta 9:11:10 $ 1053.80First4 9:11:10:12 $ 7760.80
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's6, 8, 9, 12, 14RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 10 - IAN HUMPHREY MOTORS & HUMPHREY FAMILY 1600Time: 5:33 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick11 Atlanta Peach F: 67168B(12) W(55)( J- Ryan Elliot )WonDividends : $4.50 $1.90Very good winning three starts back and has since raced well again Melody Belle back in a winnable race.Main Danger2 Sir Nate F: 0X034B(8) W(58.5)Has been racing well this prep. Had a good trip and didn’t kick as well as he should but is fitter for the runNext Best6 Awatane F: 4X593B(1) W(57)( T- Alby MacGregor )Good run on a track that would have been too heavy. Back on better going today and should run well.Include in Multis8 Father Lenihan F: 06031B(9) W(56.5)PlacedDividend : $2.50Tough win leading all the way at Hawera and could do the same today.Longer OddsThe 'Best Roughie'13 Big Ben F: 55123B(3) W(55)( T- Olivia Duffy )Never fails to run a good race with a good win three back and two good placings in the north. Only concern is the quick back up.
RemarksLast race of the day and a very good contest
ResultsRace DividendsWin 11 $ 4.50Place1 11 $ 1.90Place2 8 $ 2.50Place3 14 $ 3.30Quinella 8:11 $ 21.50Trifecta 11:8:14 $ 289.20First4 11:8:14:1 $ 3308.40
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's2, 6, 8, 11, 13RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%