Best "Each Way"
- Race 1 - FRUITFED CUSTOMER SERVICES MAIDEN HURDLETime: 11:30 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top PickThe 'Day's Best'1 Class Above F: 01133B(1) W(68)WonDividends : $2.80 $1.30As its name suggests, it could be a class above this field. Running well this preparation and getting 3kg off its back only help. Top chance.Main Danger2 The Bieber F: X00X2B(2) W(68)( J- Lemmy Douglas )( T- Ken Duncan )PlacedDividend : $2.70Huge run for second at massive odds last start. That was an encouraging sign and it should run well again. Adds some value.Next Best4 El Bayardo F: 17X55B(8) W(68)( J- Hamish McNeill )( T- Stephen Nickalls )Hasn't been too far away this season and it should be fitter for those two runs. Right in this.Include in Multis7 Cool Hand Duke F: 07X75B(9) W(68)( J- Aaron Kuru )Better run on the flat last start and it looks a natural hurdler. Punters are getting nice odds to take the risk.Longer Odds6 Brakbar F: 8444XB(4) W(68)( J- Mathew Gillies )( T- S & E Clotworthy )Another handy flat performer which should be in the thick of the action at nice odds.
RemarksMany of these could go on with it over the jumps
ResultsRace DividendsWin 1 $ 2.80Place1 1 $ 1.30Place2 3 $ 3.40Place3 2 $ 2.70Quinella 1:3 $ 14.40Trifecta 1:3:2 $ 83.10First4 1:3:2:5 $ 457.00
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 2, 4, 6, 7RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 2 - ADAMA HURDLETime: 12:01 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick2 Zentangle F: 984X4B(9) W(66)WonDividends : $2.40 $1.10Worked to the line nicely enough last start to warrant attention. Gets a valuable claim and it's about time it won again.Main Danger5 Gallante F: 148X0B(3) W(65)( J- Emily Farr )PlacedDividend : $1.70Showed impressive staying form in Australia before coming to NZ. Has plenty of upside in this role and seeing out the distance isn't a worry.Next Best1 Ooee F: PX07XB(1) W(69)( J- Aaron Kuru )( T- Nelson/McDougal )Well-credentialed jumper which didn't fire in two starts last campaign but is better than that. Has been well backed to win.Include in Multis3 Delegate F: 00800B(8) W(65)( J- Mathew Gillies )( T- S & E Clotworthy )PlacedDividend : $1.80Goes well over the hurdles so discount its recent flat form, which has been poor. Follow the money trail with this runner.Longer Odds10 So Keep Em F: 007PXB(5) W(65)( J- Michael Roustoby )Tough to rule out a runner from this stable so include for value.
RemarksSome tried and tested hurdlers line up here
ResultsRace DividendsWin 2 $ 2.40Place1 2 $ 1.10Place2 3 $ 1.80Place3 5 $ 1.70Quinella 2:3 $ 6.60Trifecta 2:3:5 $ 40.80First4 2:3:5:1 $ 77.10Trifecta - Selected!First 4 - Selected!
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 2, 3, 5, 10RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 3 - BALLANCE AGRI-NUTRIENTS MAIDEN 2100Time: 12:34 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick1 Wicklow F: X5232B(4) W(68.5)( J- Scott Wenn )( T- John Wheeler )PlacedDividend : $1.30Had its chance to win last start but it should still strip fitter for this. Gets a nice run throughout and if close enough on the turn, it should go close.Main Danger5 Rely On Me F: 380X4B(8) W(68.5)( J- Emma Quinn )( T- Raymond Connors )Much-improved run for fourth fresh up and there have been some nice bets come. Likely to start as favourite.Next Best2 Albaron F: 27343B(11) W(68.5)( J- Scotty MacNab )Hasn't done much wrong this season but needs to win a race shortly. Gets its chance here and we wouldn't be leaving it out.Include in Multis9 Ripcord F: 7B(1) W(68.5)( J- Luke Myers )WonDividends : $5.90 $1.90Has had only the one run and it was a fair seventh. Could have the fresh legs and plenty of improvement to come.Longer Odds3 Master Courtsman F: 32726B(3) W(68.5)( J- Andre Wallace )( T- Tony Corric )PlacedDividend : $2.70Battles on and has already placed three times this campaign. Worth including.
RemarksThis should be a competitive high weight
ResultsRace DividendsWin 9 $ 5.90Place1 9 $ 1.90Place2 1 $ 1.30Place3 3 $ 2.70Quinella 1:9 $ 7.10Trifecta 9:1:3 $ 125.30First4 9:1:3:8 $ 1522.00Trifecta - Selected!
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 2, 3, 5, 9RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 4 - NUFARM MAIDENTime: 1:09 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top PickThe 'Best Each Way'4 Cinzento F: 243X4B(2) W(55.5)Has race experience which helps and it hasn't been all that far away from them. Gets its best chance to break through.Main Danger2 Aratai F:B(5) W(57.5)( J- Vinnie Colgan )On debut for the Tony Pike stable which is firing this season. Two placings at the trials and that could be good enough to take this out.Next Best9 Visenya F:B(7) W(55.5)( J- Craig Grylls )Scored a good trial win to prepare for this. Looks well weighted to score and conditions should suit. Nice chance.Include in Multis13 Star Ellipse F:B(4) W(55.5)PlacedDividend : $1.80Hasn't lacked speed at the trials and it could improve come race day. Bred to show up early and it could add some value at each-way odds.Longer Odds12 Idea From Heaven F:B(3) W(55.5)( J- Reese Jones )( T- Brendon Hawtin )Not the worst trial form and it has upside. Include.
RemarksNot much covering this maiden field, which includes many debutantes
ResultsRace DividendsWin 6 $ 3.60Place1 6 $ 1.50Place2 13 $ 1.80Place3 11 $ 1.60Quinella 6:13 $ 8.50Trifecta 6:13:11 $ 69.80First4 6:13:11:4 $ 186.70Double 6+/10 $ 25.00
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's2, 4, 9, 12, 13RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 5 - SYNGENTA CROP PROTECTION MAIDENTime: 1:44 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick4 King Farouk F: 2B(7) W(57.5)( T- James Bridge )Was well supported on debut and wasn't disgraced in running second. Strips fitter for this and should go close.Main Danger3 Up 'n' Gone F: 83224B(8) W(57.5)( J- Jasmine Fawcett )( T- Toby Autridge )PlacedDividend : $1.80Scored three consecutive placings before running fourth last start. Gets some weight off its back and it won't be far off them.Next Best1 Foggy Lyttle F: 3253B(6) W(57.5)( J- Rosie Myers )( T- Lowry/Cullen )PlacedDividend : $2.10Nothing wrong with its form coming into this, just needs a slightly confidence boost. Could get that here so don't discount.Include in Multis6 Kapalka F: 6X4B(3) W(57.5)Good resuming run for fourth. Jockey is riding well at the moment and we wouldn't be overlooking its chances. Nice odds on offer.Longer Odds7 Into The Deep F:B(2) W(57.5)( J- Ashvin Goindasamy )( T- Ralph Manning )Gets 3kg off its back and it could show some early pace. Worth including.
RemarksMany of these should be winning a race soon
ResultsRace DividendsWin 10 $ 5.90Place1 10 $ 1.90Place2 3 $ 1.80Place3 1 $ 2.10Quinella 3:10 $ 21.20Trifecta 10:3:1 $ 157.10First4 10:3:1:8 $ 1013.50Double 6+/10 $ 25.00
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 3, 4, 6, 7RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 6 - AGRITRADE VALAGRO MAIDEN 1200Time: 2:19 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick4 Honfleur F: 22632B(6) W(56.5)( J- Michael McNab )PlacedDividend : $1.30Has had multiple chances to break maiden status but none easier than this. Must go close here based on its race day form.Main Danger5 Je Suis Tiger F: 432B(8) W(56.5)( J- Tegan Newman )( T- Gary Hennessy )WonDividends : $3.60 $1.50Improving with every run and it gets a valuable claimer in the saddle. Should be right around the mark.Next Best9 Glorious Missile F: 8B(2) W(56.5)( J- Lisa Allpress )( T- Stephen Marsh )Not great on debut but there has been good betting support, which is always a good sign. Drawn well and it looks an improver.Include in Multis3 Defibrillate F:B(10) W(58.5)( T- Richardson/Parker )On debut and it could improve with more racing under the belt. Still, looms as a winning chance against this field.Longer OddsThe 'Best Roughie'6 La Turque F: 35X24B(9) W(56.5)( T- Shane Brown )Yet to run a bad race and we're surprised at the odds on offer. Looms as a winning threat.
RemarksNot much between many of these
ResultsRace DividendsWin 5 $ 3.60Place1 5 $ 1.50Place2 10 $ 5.40Place3 4 $ 1.30Quinella 5:10 $ 52.70Trifecta 5:10:4 $ 371.60First4 5:10:4:7 $ 4882.70Treble 6+/10/5 $ 136.30
Betting SuggestionsQuaddiesR6 (4) Honfleur(5) Je Suis Tiger (9) Glorious MissileR7 (5) Heart Of Soul(6) Le Grazie (8) SwaggerR8 (2) Willpower(8) Triple DiamondR9 (1) Sacred Judgement(3) Tonadillas (10) Aero De ParisQuaddies % to a $20 stake:
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's3, 4, 5, 6, 9RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 7 - CORTEVA AGRISCIENCE MAIDEN 1400Time: 2:54 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick6 Le Grazie F:B(7) W(58.5)( J- Jonathan Riddell )( T- Samantha Logan )WonDividends : $4.60 $1.90Looked good at the trials with a win and a placing. Should enjoy the conditions and bookies are offering competitive odds.Main Danger5 Heart Of Soul F: 5B(9) W(58.5)( J- Lynsey Satherley )( T- Alex Oliveira )PlacedDividend : $2.00Made good ground late at Pukekohe. That's a good sign for this as natural improvement should take it close. Just needs luck from the draw.Next Best8 Swagger F: 6B(2) W(58.5)( J- Lisa Allpress )( T- Stephen Marsh )Wasn't too far away when sixth on debut. Always expect improvement out of this stable and Allpress takes the ride.Include in Multis3 Facepaint F: X3X54B(1) W(58.5)( J- Ashvin Goindasamy )( T- Ralph Manning )3kg claimer goes on the back and that could make the difference. Has been solid this season and that could take it close.Longer Odds11 Polizzi F: 265X6B(10) W(56.5)( J- Charlotte O'Beirne )( T- Kate Hercock )Worth including at the odds with a light weight.
RemarksPunters are getting value odds across this field
ResultsRace DividendsWin 6 $ 4.60Place1 6 $ 1.90Place2 5 $ 2.00Place3 12 $ 3.40Quinella 5:6 $ 11.40Trifecta 6:5:12 $ 206.40First4 6:5:12:8 $ 692.00
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's3, 5, 6, 8, 11RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 8 - YARA FERTILISER 1300Time: 3:29 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick2 Willpower F: 4X412B(8) W(59)( J- Rosie Myers )( T- Jamie Richards )Good win two back and backed that up with a solid placing last time out. Tricky draw but it's the best performed runner in this field.Main Danger8 Triple Diamond F: 4207XB(5) W(56)Showed glimpses of good form when last in work. Has been well found in the betting and that's a positive sign. Right in this.Next Best5 Lincoln's Gal F: 022X7B(4) W(57)( J- Jonathan Riddell )( T- Lisa Latta )PlacedDividend : $1.80Back-to-back placings last campaign and it wasn't all that far behind last start. Looks a nice chance in this with the right run.Include in Multis4 Straight Sets F: 30265B(7) W(58)Has always had the ability to win at this level. Struggling to find its best form but the odds are appealing.Longer Odds11 Bangles F: 19X00B(3) W(55)( J- Chelsea Burdan )( T- Jim Collett )Chance to turn around some poor recent efforts. 51kg on the back.
RemarksSmaller field but not lacking in competition
ResultsRace DividendsWin 9 $ 11.10Place1 9 $ 2.60Place2 5 $ 1.80Place3 3 $ 1.90Quinella 5:9 $ 28.50Trifecta 9:5:3 $ 451.00First4 9:5:3:1 $ 2501.90
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's2, 4, 5, 8, 11RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 9 - FRUITFED SUPPLIES 1300Time: 4:04 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick1 Sacred Judgement F: 214XB(8) W(59.5)( J- Vinnie Colgan )WonDividends : $2.00 $1.20Looked the goods when last in work. Should be able to handle this grade without too many troubles. Nice chance with a good ride.Main Danger10 Aero De Paris F: 7X66XB(2) W(56.5)( J- Craig Grylls )( T- O'Sullivan/Scott )PlacedDividend : $2.10Has faced some tough races to date and hasn't been too bad in those. Drawn well and it looks a strong winning contender.Next Best3 Tonadillas F: 318XB(7) W(58.5)( T- Ramsay/Ritchie )Did the job nicely two back before running into a good field last start. Should have every chance to impress here and it's a winning chance.Include in Multis4 Ripnroll F: 319X0B(1) W(58)( J- Johnathan Parkes )Better than what it showed last start. Chance to improve here despite this field being a tough one.Longer Odds8 Elettra F: 355X7B(4) W(56.5)( J- Shaun McKay )( T- Ilone Kelly )Needed the fresh up run and it could add some value.
RemarksMost of the money with the favourite
ResultsRace DividendsWin 1 $ 2.00Place1 1 $ 1.20Place2 10 $ 2.10Place3 9 $ 2.50Quinella 1:10 $ 5.90Trifecta 1:10:9 $ 41.10First4 1:10:9:5 $ 142.60Double 9/1+ $ 37.40
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 3, 4, 8, 10RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%