Best "Each Way"
- Race 1 - LOOKING GOOD PROMOTIONS MAIDENTime: 12:37 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top PickThe 'Best Each Way'7 Detonate F: 66603B(9) W(56.5)( J- Holly Andrew )( T- Harry Marsh )PlacedDividend : $2.10Really good run last time here. Back here over the same distance and can win the first.Main Danger6 Take That F: 72B(12) W(57)( T- Fraser Auret )Just beaten last time at Waipukurau first time over ground. Looks a nice staying type.Next Best11 Seven Seas F: 57652B(6) W(55)WonDividends : $1.60 $1.20Chased home Jonny Russ last time at Hawke’s Bay and looks suited again.Include in Multis1 Pondering F: 0X044B(7) W(58.5)( T- Kevin Myers )PlacedDividend : $1.70Been a while since last racing but his form would see him figuring in the finish.Longer Odds2 The Barman Pays F: X0855B(1) W(58.5)( J- Sam Weatherley )( T- John Wheeler )Was bad two days ago and looks at odds runner here.
RemarksFirst race of the day
ResultsRace DividendsWin 11 $ 1.60Place1 11 $ 1.20Place2 1 $ 1.70Place3 7 $ 2.10Quinella 1:11 $ 3.90Trifecta 11:1:7 $ 24.10First4 11:1:7:12 $ 81.50Trifecta - Selected!
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 2, 6, 7, 11RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 2 - ANTON MORA & SON PAINTERS MAIDENTime: 1:10 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick8 Cate Blanco F: 4X2B(4) W(56.5)( J- Lisa Allpress )( T- Allan Sharrock )Solid run fresh up over 1400 behind Shady Grey. Only concern is the drop back in distance.Main Danger4 King's Capital F:B(2) W(57)( T- Mark Forbes )WonDividends : $2.50 $1.10Making debut off two trial wins. Will be some stable confidence and will go close.Next Best3 Barocca F:B(6) W(57)( T- Debbie Harris )PlacedDividend : $1.90Looked good winning only trial at Foxton. Should go close today.Include in Multis13 Crystal Bellini F:B(5) W(55)Making debut. Showed ability at the trials and should run well.Longer Odds14 Drop The Beat F:B(8) W(55)( J- Leah Hemi )( T- Janelle Millar )Made good ground in her only trial and looks the odds runner on debut.
RemarksSome good trial form in this
ResultsRace DividendsWin 4 $ 2.50Place1 4 $ 1.10Place2 7 $ 4.10Place3 3 $ 1.90Quinella 4:7 $ 39.70Trifecta 4:7:3 $ 238.30First4 4:7:3:8 $ 607.00
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's3, 4, 8, 13, 14RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 3 - DENIS WHEELER EARTHMOVING 1200Time: 1:45 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top PickThe 'Day's Best'8 Ristretto F: X0932B(1) W(57.5)PlacedDividend : $1.30Very good at Waipukurau when second. Nice third two back and brings the right form for this.Main Danger3 Barney Rubble F: 31B(4) W(58.5)( T- Robbie Patterson )Nice winner last start after a good debut when beaten by La Feelya. In form stable.Next Best6 La Feelya F: 5X7X1B(2) W(58)( J- Lisa Allpress )( T- Allan Sharrock )WonDividends : $3.40 $1.70Bolted in to win last start. Can run them into the deck again today.Include in Multis7 Stateline F: 5159XB(5) W(58)( T- Shaune Ritchie )Showed ability at 2 and trialed in a manner that would suggest a good run today.Longer Odds1 Here We Go F: 80X05B(8) W(59)( T- Ian Adams )Been improving this prep and Blinkers go on today.
RemarksLooks a very even field
ResultsRace DividendsWin 6 $ 3.40Place1 6 $ 1.70Place2 8 $ 1.30Place3 2 $ 3.10Quinella 6:8 $ 5.50Trifecta 6:8:2 $ 80.40First4 6:8:2:3 $ 240.40Double 4+/6 $ 8.70
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 3, 6, 7, 8RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 4 - EPSOM & ASCOT WITH WHEELS & GEORGE MAIDEN 3YOTime: 2:20 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick1 Vladivostok F: 33B(4) W(57.5)( T- Andrew Campbell )WonDividends : $2.10 $1.40Has improved off every run this prep. Went close to winning last start and can win today.Main Danger9 Always Sacred F: 3B(5) W(55.5)PlacedDividend : $2.10Lead on debut effort and was game in defeat. Likely to race handy and will run well.Next Best4 Monlula F: 5B(6) W(57.5)( T- James/Wellwood )Made good ground on debut at Auckland. Will be improved and got Ryan on today.Longer Odds5 All In Chilly F: 82B(7) W(57.5)( J- Chelsea Burdan )( T- Bryce Revell )Decent debut off a wide run. Top effort 2 days ago and if handles the back up. Will go close
RemarksScratchings affected this field but 4 winning chances.
ResultsRace DividendsWin 1 $ 2.10Place1 1 $ 1.40Place2 9 $ 2.10Quinella 1:9 $ 3.80Trifecta 1:9:10 $ 43.40First4 1:9:10:4 $ 192.80Treble 4+/6/1+ $ 27.00Quaddie 11+/4+/6/1+ $ 31.40
Betting SuggestionsQuaddiesR4 (1) Vladivostok(4) Monlula (9) Always SacredR5 (3) Spondulix(5) Aridity (7) White HibiscusR6 (1) Overtheriver(4) Sergeant Blast (5) MongolianconquerorR7 (2) Even Chance(5) Reliable HunterQuaddies % to a $20 stake:
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF'sInsufficient RunnersRETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 5 - ATLAS PROFESSIONALS 1600Time: 2:53 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick5 Aridity F: 41556B(7) W(58)( J- Leah Hemi )( T- Robbie Patterson )WonDividends : $4.30 $1.60Won here well four back. All runs since have been good and was held up and unlucky not to be closer last time in 72 grade. Looks a good winning hope here.Main Danger7 White Hibiscus F: 31B(4) W(55.5)( T- Mark Forbes )Good winner last start after a nice debut run. Comes in nicely at the weights.Next Best4 That's Incranibull F: 314X6B(9) W(58.5)( T- Emma Davies )Returned with a decent fresh up run. Will be fitter and a chance here.Include in Multis1 Maninthesky F: 1B(1) W(59)( J- Darren Danis )( T- Peter Lock )PlacedDividend : $2.00Won nice enough on debut. Trialed since and a chance here.Longer OddsThe 'Best Roughie'3 Spondulix F: 0X238B(8) W(59)( T- Ian Adams )Loves New Plymouth. Both placings this prep came here and will improve from last start performance.
RemarksVery competitive field
ResultsRace DividendsWin 5 $ 4.30Place1 5 $ 1.60Place2 1 $ 2.00Place3 8 $ 8.20Quinella 1:5 $ 11.10Trifecta 5:1:8 $ 653.50First4 5:1:8:7 $ 2047.00
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 3, 4, 5, 7RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 6 - KAMADA PARK CITY OF NEW PLYMOUTH CUPTime: 3:29 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick5 Mongolianconqueror F: 0X768B(4) W(54)All three runs have been better than it looks. Up in distance suits and should be a good chance.Main Danger1 Overtheriver F: 39507B(5) W(60)( J- Danielle Hirini )( T- Kevin Myers )Been battling of late but performs well at the track and distance and if he went forward he could be hard to pass.Next Best4 Sergeant Blast F: X7418B(7) W(56)( J- Chelsea Burdan )( T- Sam Lennox )PlacedDividend : $1.80Won the Waverley Cup two back. Battled last time and will be ridden forward today.Include in Multis6 Athena Baby F: 35757B(6) W(54)( T- John Bell )PlacedDividend : $2.10Been racing well enough of late. Three starts ago in Livermol Classic behind Melody Belle and looks a chance hereLonger Odds9 Pep Torque F: 52853B(3) W(54)( J- Charlotte O'Beirne )( T- Kirsty Lawrence )WonDividends : $8.90 $2.30Mixing form and a nice effort two days ago. Chance here.
RemarksThe City Of New Plymouth cup is the feature and brings a good lineup
ResultsRace DividendsWin 9 $ 8.90Place1 9 $ 2.30Place2 4 $ 1.80Place3 6 $ 2.10Quinella 4:9 $ 17.70Trifecta 9:4:6 $ 218.50First4 9:4:6:5 $ 633.60Trifecta - Selected!First 4 - Selected!
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 4, 5, 6, 9RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 7 - POWERWORX TARANAKI CUP SAT FEB 1ST MAIDENTime: 4:04 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick5 Reliable Hunter F: 0X2B(1) W(57)( J- Sam Weatherley )( T- Shaune Ritchie )PlacedDividend : $1.10Trialed super before a good second fresh up. Did things wrong on that occasion back to this way of going and from the ace draw looks hard to beat.Main Danger2 Even Chance F: 5XB(8) W(58.5)( T- James/Wellwood )WonDividends : $3.50 $1.60Was good on debut before going for a spell. Trialed nicely for third and I expect a bold fresh up run.Next Best6 No Compromise F:B(4) W(57)( T- Bill Thurlow )Making debut and quite impressed me in his latest trial. Can run a top race on debut.Include in Multis11 Sorry I'm Late F: 276X0B(10) W(56.5)( J- Holly Andrew )( T- Colin Gibson )Had a tough run fresh up. Showed ability last prep and can go close hereLonger Odds16 Rockley Beach F: X5647B(6) W(55)Could run well at odds here.
RemarksSome good chances to end the day
ResultsRace DividendsWin 2 $ 3.50Place1 2 $ 1.60Place2 5 $ 1.10Place3 3 $ 7.40Quinella 2:5 $ 2.90Trifecta 2:5:3 $ 132.10First4 2:5:3:11 $ 1523.00Double 9/2 $ 27.10
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's2, 5, 6, 11, 16RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%