Best "Each Way"
- Race 1 - EPSOM & ASCOT WITH GEORGE & WHEELS MAIDENTime: 1:07 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick6 Zareeba F: 08933B(6) W(56.5)WonDividends : $2.60 $1.40Brings good form placing last two with a solid effort last time. Hard to beat here.Main Danger2 Not Usual Dream F: X5006B(2) W(58.5)( T- Shane Crawford )PlacedDividend : $1.70Ok last time. Looks good last prep and could hit his best form here.Next Best7 Princess Jenni F: 80204B(3) W(56.5)( T- Anna Clement )Good when second here. Good last start here when fourth.Include in Multis12 Callyrose F: 50B(4) W(55)( T- Fraser Auret )Been disappointing at the races but looked to have ability at the trials.Longer Odds4 The Barman Pays F: 58X08B(10) W(58.5)Disappointing this prep but his debut run for fifth was great and could be the odds runner here.
RemarksMaiden distance to start the day
ResultsRace DividendsWin 6 $ 2.60Place1 6 $ 1.40Place2 2 $ 1.70Place3 8 $ 4.00Quinella 2:6 $ 6.30Trifecta 6:2:8 $ 69.10First4 6:2:8:7 $ 263.70
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's2, 4, 6, 7, 12RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 2 - WEST END BOWLING CLUB MAIDENTime: 1:42 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick7 O'Charm F: 27X42B(3) W(55.5)WonDividends : $2.20 $1.30Both runs this prep have been very good. Good second at Te Rapa. Will sit handy and take some beating.Main Danger8 Meritorious F: 45X3XB(2) W(55.5)Always trials well then disappointing Raceday. Trialed super for today should be ready to run well.Next Best1 Ifndoubtgetout F: 3422B(7) W(57.5)( J- Zinjete Moki )( T- Tracey Bliss )PlacedDividend : $1.90Been faultless at the races and will run well today.Include in Multis3 Boutonniere F: 3X3XB(6) W(57.5)PlacedDividend : $1.90Decent that the trials to prepare. Looked good in previous preps to suggest a win is close.Longer Odds14 Mozart's Mistress F:B(5) W(55.5)Making debut and been told she goes good.
RemarksDecent maiden races here
ResultsRace DividendsWin 7 $ 2.20Place1 7 $ 1.30Place2 1 $ 1.90Place3 3 $ 1.90Quinella 1:7 $ 7.00Trifecta 7:1:3 $ 28.10First4 7:1:3:14 $ 114.30Double 6+/7+ $ 4.90Trifecta - Selected!First 4 - Selected!
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 3, 7, 8, 14RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 3 - NULOOK ALUMINIUM MAIDENTime: 2:17 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick6 Heza Looker F:B(4) W(57)( T- Ralph Manning )WonDividends : $1.80 $1.40Making debut. Super winning at the trials and looks to make a winning debut.Main Danger8 Shipshape F: 9634XB(6) W(56.5)Raced some nice races last prep. Looks good winning the trialsNext Best1 Oceana Lad F:B(2) W(58.5)Trials have been good enough to suggest a good debut run.Include in Multis10 Shanghai Express F:B(3) W(56.5)PlacedDividend : $2.50First starter with Sharrock and Allpress. Short in the market.Longer OddsThe 'Best Roughie'2 Regal Reward F: X426XB(1) W(57)( J- Robert Hannam )( T- Gary Vile )Showed ability as a 2 year old. Only fail came on very heavy ground. Trialed well and looks value
RemarksTrial form could be vital here
ResultsRace DividendsWin 6 $ 1.80Place1 6 $ 1.40Place2 10 $ 2.50Quinella 6:10 $ 4.10Trifecta 6:10:9 $ 60.60First4 6:10:9:2 $ 191.70
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 2, 6, 8, 10RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 4 - STELLA ARTOIS MAIDENTime: 2:52 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top PickThe 'Best Each Way'3 Barney Rubble F: 3B(3) W(57)( J- Samantha Collett )WonDividends : $3.60 $1.50Very nice on debut after some nice trials and looks well placed to win.Main Danger8 Vistock F: 55X4XB(7) W(55)Showed talent as a 2 year old and her trial would suggest she is ready for a big run fresh.Next Best4 Beaudz Well F: 5430XB(4) W(57)Showed ability as a 2 year old. Trialed nicely but may need further can go close.Include in Multis11 Crimson Star F:B(5) W(55)Making debut and been ok at the trials.Longer Odds9 All That Jazz F: 6B(2) W(55)PlacedDividend : $3.20Wasn’t bad on debut and could show the right improvement for this.
RemarksSome nice lightly tried horses
ResultsRace DividendsWin 3 $ 3.60Place1 3 $ 1.50Place2 9 $ 3.20Quinella 3:9 $ 8.30Trifecta 3:9:4 $ 76.60First4 3:9:4:6 $ 703.30Double 6+/3 $ 3.80Trifecta - Selected!
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's3, 4, 8, 9, 11RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 5 - SMOKEYLEMON MAIDENTime: 3:27 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick1 Our Creed F: X9202B(11) W(57.5)( T- Mark Forbes )PlacedDividend : $1.50Trainer holds in high regard. Good second when he got lost around the bend. May suit this way of going better and looks a good winning hope. Half to G1 winner He’s Our RokkiMain Danger7 Gold Bracelet F: 4B(9) W(55.5)( T- Benner/Wynyard )WonDividends : $4.40 $1.60Brilliant on debut when fourth. Looks suited by 1400 off debut but I do expect more early speed now second up.Next Best3 Streak Of Power F: 56B(7) W(57.5)( J- Madan Singh )( T- N & H Auret )Had excuses on debut. Wasn’t bad at Waverley can can figure in the finish.Include in Multis6 Eros F:B(4) W(57.5)( T- James/Wellwood )Making debut and has looked promising at the trialsLonger Odds8 Porotene Charm F: 4B(3) W(55.5)( J- Chelsea Burdan )( T- Trudy Keegan )Made good ground on debut and could be the improver here.
RemarksGood maiden field here with plenty of stable confidence
ResultsRace DividendsWin 7 $ 4.40Place1 7 $ 1.60Place2 1 $ 1.50Place3 11 $ 4.40Quinella 1:7 $ 4.60Trifecta 7:1:11 $ 106.90First4 7:1:11:3 $ 555.30
Betting SuggestionsQuaddiesR5 (1) Our Creed(7) Gold BraceletR6 (1) Blue Arrow(4) Dee Keepa (13) Rose Of DelgatieR7 (12) White HibiscusR8 (1) Into The Deep(4) DeclaradaQuaddies % to a $20 stake:
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 3, 6, 7, 8RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 6 - LANDMARK HOMES MAIDENTime: 4:07 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick4 Dee Keepa F: 362B(4) W(56.5)( J- Samantha Collett )WonDividends : $2.90 $1.60Good on debut. Nice run at Waverley and huge in defeat last time. Will take some beating.Main Danger13 Rose Of Delgatie F: 28B(10) W(55)( J- Madan Singh )( T- N & H Auret )Very good on debut. Only fair at Waverley but she was fractious that day. Debut run suggest a huge run here.Next Best1 Blue Arrow F: 95X03B(5) W(58.5)( J- Jasmine Fawcett )( T- Tina Egan )Good when our best roughie last time. No season why he can’t go close here.Include in Multis6 Reliable Miss F: 3XB(1) W(56.5)Good on debut over 1650 on Slow going. Interesting runner here.Longer Odds12 Scomadi F: 40X80B(3) W(56.5)( T- Tony Pike )Decent fresh up. Got too far back last time and she was very consistent last prep.
RemarksVery competitive field here
ResultsRace DividendsWin 4 $ 2.90Place1 4 $ 1.60Place2 3 $ 10.30Place3 9 $ 3.70Quinella 3:4 $ 91.80Trifecta 4:3:9 $ 1096.60First4 4:3:9:6 $ 3210.70Double 7/4+ $ 10.80
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 4, 6, 12, 13RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 7 - SLOTS AVAILABLE FOR $101,000 FEB 1ST MAIDENTime: 4:42 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top PickThe 'Day's Best'12 White Hibiscus F: 3B(10) W(55)( T- Mark Forbes )WonDividends : $3.90 $1.60Good on debut when third here. Should take improvement and looks hard to beat.Main Danger1 Tubthumping F: 2X728B(2) W(58.5)( T- Jaimee-Lee Lupton )Coming back from Cup Carnival when lacking luck. Never ran a bad race before then and won’t be far away.Next Best3 Mongolian Dynasty F: 43B(8) W(57)( T- Baker/Forsman )PlacedDividend : $1.40Looks like a real stayer after two grinding efforts at the races. Shouldn’t be far away here.Include in Multis9 Global Diamond F: 65053B(1) W(56.5)( J- Ryan Elliot )( T- TeamRogerson )Really good run last start and looks a hope hereLonger Odds6 Admire F: 6X6X5B(5) W(56.5)( T- Fraser Auret )Wasn’t bad fresh up and could surprise at odds.
RemarksBest bet of the day in this.
ResultsRace DividendsWin 12 $ 3.90Place1 12 $ 1.60Place2 2 $ 6.50Place3 3 $ 1.40Quinella 2:12 $ 65.70Trifecta 12:2:3 $ 364.60First4 12:2:3:5 $ 5232.40
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 3, 6, 9, 12RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 8 - RACING DEC 27TH & 29TH 1800Time: 5:17 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick4 Declarada F: 257X1B(3) W(57)( T- Baker/Forsman )Impressive winning fresh up and only had to replicate that to be hard to beat here.Main Danger1 Into The Deep F: 32212B(1) W(59.5)( T- Ralph Manning )Capped off some maiden form by winning two back. Backed that up with a honest second here and must be a chance off his form.Next Best2 Beached As Bro F: 27X06B(4) W(58.5)( T- Stephen Marsh )Raced well last prep. Third up and was decent second up. Should run boldly here.Include in Multis8 Jazamour F: X3643B(2) W(56)( T- Warren Bolton )Racing well enough all prep. Had excuses last start and should go close here.Longer Odds7 Cleaver F: 00X00B(7) W(56.5)PlacedDividend : $4.20Struggling but has more ability than he is showing.
RemarksLast race of the day
ResultsRace DividendsWin 5 $ 14.40Place1 5 $ 4.20Place2 9 $ 2.50Place3 7 $ 4.20Quinella 5:9 $ 51.60Trifecta 5:9:7 $ 1092.30First4 5:9:7:2 $ 17756.20Double 12/5 $ 66.80
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 2, 4, 7, 8RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%