Best "Each Way"
- Race 1 - RIVERSTONE CAFETime: 11:55 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick9 Winklebelle F: 89234B(8) W(66)( J- Emily Farr )( T- Ben Foote )WonDividends : $3.40 $1.50Loving racing over ground. Huge her last three and a win looks close with Emily Farr who is riding well in these races.Main Danger8 Bella Nero F: 22433B(3) W(66)( J- Shaun Fannin )PlacedDividend : $1.60Been placed for a long time now. Got held up at wrong time at Woodville. Close to winning one but found one better today.Next Best10 Tintintinnie F: 00X04B(11) W(66)( J- Buddy Lammas )( T- Buddy Lammas )Went a solid race in amateur race last start. Buddy rides his own horse here.Include in Multis1 Argyll F: 48X05B(9) W(68)( J- Aaron Kuru )( T- Ben Foote )Went an improvers race last time. Short in the market and will race well.Longer Odds11 Weare Rocking F: X9599B(10) W(66)( J- Sarah Macnab )( T- Mike Breslin )Mike Breslin runner that ran well at long odds 3 back. This a bit easier than last race and could surprise here
RemarksFirst of the day
ResultsRace DividendsWin 9 $ 3.40Place1 9 $ 1.50Place2 8 $ 1.60Place3 12 $ 2.50Quinella 8:9 $ 4.20Trifecta 9:8:12 $ 41.50First4 9:8:12:10 $ 134.50
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 8, 9, 10, 11RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 2 - CAVALLO FARM & CHRIS RUTTEN BLOODSTOCKTime: 12:25 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick2 Porcelain Princess F: 00X40B(5) W(60)PlacedDividend : $1.30Struggled in strong Listed race prior she was huge for fourth fresh up. Into a midweek staying contest. Looks one of the better bets today.Main Danger6 Richard Of Yorke F: 0X050B(6) W(58)( T- Jamie Richards )WonDividends : $4.80 $2.00Huge 5th two back. No luck his next. Wet track with Ryan on looks a main danger.Next Best1 Commanding Prince F: 3213XB(1) W(61)Be a big effort if Fraser can get this horse to win fresh up. Has good ability as shown in last prep. Did go well in trial over 1600m to fitten for thisInclude in Multis7 Ophelia Lee F: 164X9B(2) W(57.5)( J- Leah Hemi )( T- D & E Haworth )Loves wet ground which she gets today. Didn't go bad fresh up and this prep would not surprise seeing this mare going through the grades.Longer Odds9 Granite Ridge F: 37110B(8) W(57.5)( J- Holly Andrew )PlacedDividend : $3.00Won two in a row before last placing last start. Has won on the heavy.
RemarksKeen on my top pick
ResultsRace DividendsWin 6 $ 4.80Place1 6 $ 2.00Place2 2 $ 1.30Place3 9 $ 3.00Quinella 2:6 $ 8.80Trifecta 6:2:9 $ 147.20First4 6:2:9:7 $ 412.40Trifecta - Selected!First 4 - Selected!
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 2, 6, 7, 9RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 3 - EL CHEAPO CARSTime: 1:00 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick8 Cast In Bronze F: 34X29B(10) W(66)( J- Shaun Fannin )( T- Gary Vile )PlacedDividend : $1.30Been knocking on the door for a while. Did a lot of work last time and was very good for second before that. Looks hard to beat.Main Danger9 Lady Verawood F: 54337B(5) W(66)Has been racing well. Looks well placed here and the Heavy track should be fine.Next Best1 Grandiscoccymelums F: 4443XB(2) W(68)( J- Lemmy Douglas )( T- Ken Duncan )Went good at the trials and form last winter was good. Can't leave out.Include in Multis3 Rigel F: 68630B(7) W(68)( J- Buddy Lammas )( T- Buddy Lammas )Huge on home track two back. If he shows that form will give these a shake.Longer Odds6 Heavenly Echo F: 4008XB(6) W(68)( J- Stephan Karnicnik )( T- Jeff Lynds )His best runs were when the tracks were juicy. Will have the chance to show some form today.
RemarksTough race here
ResultsRace DividendsWin 5 $ 26.60Place1 5 $ 4.90Place2 2 $ 2.20Place3 8 $ 1.30Quinella 2:5 $ 108.40Trifecta 5:2:8 $ 967.80First4 5:2:8:3 $ 3001.40Double 5/4 $ 126.00
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 3, 6, 8, 9RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 4 - SUNRANS SPATime: 1:35 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick7 Marquita Miss F: 1X775B(10) W(55.5)( J- Charlotte O'Beirne )( T- Michael Smellie )Good run last start at Woodville if she can handle this surface can win thisMain Danger3 Lincoln Green F: 17B(5) W(58.5)Good winning on debut before running off forgive that run and can race well in this.Next Best1 All Black Magic F: 877X8B(4) W(59.5)Hasn't been good since racing in the north but on his wet track which he handles can run well today.Include in Multis8 So It Was F: 59X48B(3) W(55.5)( J- Holly Andrew )( T- Gene Andrew )PlacedDividend : $2.80Good fresh up on form ground. Didn't handle Wellington may struggle on track today but will put in for one last chance on heavy ground.Longer Odds11 Dalla Mosa F: 07087B(2) W(55)( J- Darryl Bradley )( T- Shane Brown )Got smashed at wrong time last time when travelling well. No hold ups can run well here.
RemarksTough race here as you can see with the market
ResultsRace DividendsWin 4 $ 6.30Place1 4 $ 2.30Place2 8 $ 2.80Place3 2 $ 2.50Quinella 4:8 $ 26.30Trifecta 4:8:2 $ 256.80First4 4:8:2:11 $ 4880.70Double 5/4 $ 126.00
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 3, 7, 8, 11RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 5 - VETS ON RIVERBANKTime: 2:10 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick11 Penelope Cruise F: 0B(6) W(55.5)( T- Allan Sharrock )WonDividends : $3.60 $1.60Well supported on debut. J Parkes got off Fraser Auret horse to ride. Should like the slower going than on debut and the stable is very confident todayMain Danger1 Fattore Otto F: 027X2B(1) W(57.5)( T- Gary Vile )PlacedDividend : $1.50Been knocking on the door for some time. Huge run for second in the same race as top pick. A win is not far away.Next Best8 Sheza Beach Babe F: 50XB(9) W(55.5)Runs last prep were good and the trials have been good enough to be a chance here.Include in Multis6 Maidstone Park F: 80XB(5) W(55.5)Trial leading into this was ok to figure in the finishLonger OddsThe 'Best Roughie'2 Batoutahell F: 75B(8) W(57.5)( J- Sam O'Malley )( T- Chris Rauhihi )Both runs at Blenheim were good. Value runner here.
RemarksFirst leg of the quaddie
ResultsRace DividendsWin 11 $ 3.60Place1 11 $ 1.60Place2 1 $ 1.50Place3 10 $ 4.80Quinella 1:11 $ 5.30Trifecta 11:1:10 $ 156.50First4 11:1:10:8 $ 580.30
Betting SuggestionsQuaddiesR5 (1) Fattore Otto(11) Penelope CruiseR6 (7) Miss FreeloveR7 (1) Powertaine(11) Coventina BayR8 (1) Mehrtens(3) Denny's Lincoln (7) Last Chance (10) Play The FieldQuaddies % to a $20 stake:
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 2, 6, 8, 11RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 6 - GARDNER HOMESTime: 2:50 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top PickThe 'Day's Best'7 Miss Freelove F: X22X2B(1) W(56.5)( J- Rosie Myers )( T- Sandie Cookson )Good seconds last three. Been working well and looks hard to beat today.Main Danger6 Francesca Kate F: 2345XB(8) W(56.5)( J- Charlotte O'Beirne )( T- D & E Haworth )PlacedDividend : $2.00Showed ability last prep. Trial was good and she is not far away from winningNext Best10 Dezella F: 44XB(6) W(56.5)( T- Robbie Patterson )WonDividends : $6.60 $2.00Both fourth last prep were good. Will like this track and trial was good leading into this.Include in Multis5 Whata Red Prince F:B(10) W(58.5)Trials have been ok but Fraser and Parkes team up here.Longer Odds8 Authentic Charm F: 54435B(9) W(56.5)Been racing well. Can't leave out of trifectas.
RemarksBest bet of the day is in this
ResultsRace DividendsWin 10 $ 6.60Place1 10 $ 2.00Place2 13 $ 3.50Place3 6 $ 2.00Quinella 10:13 $ 43.30Trifecta 10:13:6 $ 422.20First4 10:13:6:5 $ 5262.10Double 11/10 $ 17.50
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's5, 6, 7, 8, 10RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 7 - AQUASHIELD ROOFINGTime: 3:28 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick11 Coventina Bay F:B(5) W(56.5)( T- Robbie Patterson )WonDividends : $2.40 $1.30Both trials have been very good before debut today looks hard to beat.Main Danger1 Powertaine F: 2XB(4) W(58.5)Good second on debut before spelling. Very forward today and can beat our top pick here.Next Best12 Miss Princesza F:B(10) W(56.5)Trials have been good before making debut today looks a chance to go close today.Include in Multis4 He's Done A Runner F:B(14) W(58.5)( J- Danielle Hirini )( T- Mike Breslin )Another first starter who has looked good at the trials and jumpouts. Capable of running well here.Longer Odds7 Tennessee Rose F: 49227B(3) W(56.5)Been racing well. Can run a bold race here.
RemarksTrial form is key here
ResultsRace DividendsWin 11 $ 2.40Place1 11 $ 1.30Place2 15 $ 13.20Place3 13 $ 3.00Quinella 11:15 $ 126.80Trifecta 11:15:13 $ 1185.90First4 11:15:13:2 $ 4282.90
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 4, 7, 11, 12RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 8 - KAPITI SIGNSTime: 4:07 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top PickThe 'Best Each Way'1 Mehrtens F: X3137B(9) W(59)PlacedDividend : $2.60Freshened after fail last time. Form prior was good and can win thisMain Danger10 Play The Field F: 448X6B(1) W(55)WonDividends : $10.60 $3.30Good run fresh up will take improvement from that. Trial prior was good and can make it a Suzy Gordon quinellaNext Best7 Last Chance F: 9406XB(12) W(56.5)( J- Timothy Johnson )Trial was good to be Art Deco who run second on the weekend. Capable of winning this.Include in Multis3 Denny's Lincoln F: 1764XB(4) W(58.5)Another who trial well behind London Express who come out and won since. Capable of figuring in the finish.Longer Odds5 Dana's Prophecy F: 1309XB(10) W(56.5)( J- Sam O'Malley )( T- Geoff Haigh )Won at big odds fresh up last campaign.
RemarksSuzy Gordon and Lisa Latta hold good hands in the last
ResultsRace DividendsWin 10 $ 10.60Place1 10 $ 3.30Place2 1 $ 2.60Place3 2 $ 2.70Quinella 1:10 $ 29.60Trifecta 10:1:2 $ 724.10First4 10:1:2:9 $ 3998.60
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 3, 5, 7, 10RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%