Best "Each Way"
- Race 1 - HARNESS RACING 11 JAN @ CAMBRIDGETime: 12:17 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick2 Apellido F: X8350B(9) W(58.5)Didn't fire last time out but form prior was good enough. Rider is in form and it should be right around the mark.Main Danger1 Fluorobus F: X0433B(1) W(59)( J- Andrew Calder )( T- Richard Collett )PlacedDividend : $1.60Back-to-back placings coming into this. Inside draw is ideal and it should be winning a race shortly.Next Best5 Trip To Freedom F: 0X010B(6) W(56.5)Bookended a win with two poor efforts. It's better than that and include here, especially at the each-way odds.Include in Multis8 Moiras Town F: X4305B(5) W(54.5)( J- Rowena Smyth )( T- Eamonn Green )WonDividends : $10.80 $2.90Owns a placing this campaign and it gets in with only 54.5kg. Likely to get a good run in transit so consider.Longer Odds4 Rip 'n' Burn F: X9881B(3) W(57.5)( J- Jasmine Fawcett )( T- Chris Wood )PlacedDividend : $2.60Last start winner which could kick on with it now.
RemarksMost of the money at the top of the book
ResultsRace DividendsWin 8 $ 10.80Place1 8 $ 2.90Place2 1 $ 1.60Place3 4 $ 2.60Quinella 1:8 $ 16.70Trifecta 8:1:4 $ 189.40First4 8:1:4:5 $ 757.60Trifecta - Selected!First 4 - Selected!
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 2, 4, 5, 8RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 2 - GRAHAMSTOWN BAR & DINER MAIDEN 1200Time: 12:52 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick5 High Achiever F:B(3) W(57.5)( T- Jamie Richards )WonDividends : $3.30 $1.40Has been heavily backed to win on debut. Given a soft time at the trials and it could pay to follow it here.Main Danger9 Shake That Tush F: 835XB(5) W(55.5)( T- Moroney/Gerard )Owns race day experience and that could help here. Handy third placing two back and anything similar would take it close.Next Best7 Paint Me Red F:B(2) W(57.5)( J- Jason Waddell )( T- Chad Ormsby & Kade Ormsby )PlacedDividend : $1.50Experienced at the trials and it could make a strong showing on debut. Another well-backed debutante.Include in Multis8 O'Jessica F: 73B(6) W(55.5)( J- Sam Spratt )PlacedDividend : $1.70Has pace and improved significantly to run third last start. Could offer punters some good value in this open race.Longer Odds10 El Nymph F: 04B(7) W(55.5)( T- Nigel & Tammy Elliott )Improver at generous odds.
RemarksForm out of this race will stack up
ResultsRace DividendsWin 5 $ 3.30Place1 5 $ 1.40Place2 7 $ 1.50Place3 8 $ 1.70Quinella 5:7 $ 5.90Trifecta 5:7:8 $ 45.20First4 5:7:8:11 $ 185.60Double 8/5+ $ 29.00Trifecta - Selected!
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's5, 7, 8, 9, 10RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 3 - GOLDRIDGE MARINE FARM 1200Time: 1:27 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top PickThe 'Day's Best'7 Pinched F: 11XB(7) W(55.5)( J- Sam Weatherley )( T- Ross McCarroll )WonDividends : $2.20 $1.30Unbeaten after two starts and it looks a nice type on the rise. Weighted well and it has been heavily backed.Main Danger9 Showboat F: 71021B(2) W(54.5)( T- Danica Guy )PlacedDividend : $1.50Owns two wins already this season and could add another here. Heading in the right direction and drawing barrier two is ideal.Next Best3 Bevan Street F: X7556B(8) W(60.5)( J- Jason Waddell )( T- Stephen Marsh )PlacedDividend : $2.90Finding it tough to win a race but it has been facing some tough opposition. Same applies here but it could go close.Include in Multis6 Darci Palmer F: X1945B(3) W(57.5)( T- Stephen Marsh )Impressive winner fresh up and although drifting in the market, it could add some value. Include in selections.Longer Odds8 Bit Lippy F: 03057B(1) W(55)( T- Wayne Hillis )Showed ability when younger so include here on that basis.
RemarksAnother quality race with some progressive types
ResultsRace DividendsWin 7 $ 2.20Place1 7 $ 1.30Place2 9 $ 1.50Place3 3 $ 2.90Quinella 7:9 $ 4.60Trifecta 7:9:3 $ 57.90First4 7:9:3:2 $ 232.40Trifecta - Selected!
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's3, 6, 7, 8, 9RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 4 - KOPU ENGINEERING MAIDEN 1200Time: 2:02 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick8 Spring Tide F:B(7) W(57)( T- Clayton Chipperfield )Trial winner which has the breeding to go on with it. Just needs some luck from a tricky barrier draw. Goes on top in a tough race.Main Danger14 Kitchener F: 5B(9) W(55)( T- P & D Williams )A touch disappointing on debut but it looks to have a good future. Will need luck from the draw but the odds appeal.Next Best1 Apache Lad F: 02X32B(4) W(58.5)( J- Rowena Smyth )( T- Stephen Goodin )Three consecutive placings coming into this and it could improve to win. Should get a good run throughout and be in the mix.Include in Multis2 Dontgiveadam F: 7X0X3B(2) W(58.5)( T- Peter Lock )Showed its real ability when running third fresh up. Could kick on with it now and add some value.Longer Odds4 Empire Of Patch F: 4575XB(2) W(58.5)( J- Taiki Yanagida )( T- O'Sullivan/Scott )PlacedDividend : $2.40Goes close with some slight improvement.
RemarksWide-open field with great value throughout
ResultsRace DividendsWin 6 $ 17.40Place1 6 $ 4.70Place2 4 $ 2.40Place3 9 $ 2.40Quinella 4:6 $ 94.10Trifecta 6:4:9 $ 1370.30First4 6:4:9:8 $ 5231.80Double 7+/6 $ 39.70
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 2, 4, 8, 14RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 5 - THAMES HARNESS RACING CLUB 100 YEARS MAIDEN 1600Time: 2:37 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick5 Ranger F: 32334B(13) W(57)( J- Shaun McKay )( T- Debbie Sweeney )Needs to start winning races after going close on so many occasions. Drawn wide but it gets back and runs on nicely.Main Danger7 I Am The Knight F:B(12) W(57)( T- James/Wellwood )Drawn wide but it has breeding to suggest that it will be right in the mix. Just needs luck and it should add value.Next Best6 Cautious Approach F: 67B(3) W(57)PlacedDividend : $2.90Stable is running hot and it could improve after two moderate starts to date. Drawn to get a sweet trip in transit.Include in Multis11 Cerys F: 76B(5) W(56.5)( T- Catherine Cameron )Another runner which is due for a form improvement. Each-way odds on offer and it should be right around the mark.Longer OddsThe 'Best Roughie'12 Power's That Be F: 6X053B(10) W(55)( T- Moroney/Gerard )Better for its placing last start. Could run a big race.
RemarksPlenty of capable types in this
ResultsRace DividendsWin 13 $ 9.00Place1 13 $ 2.80Place2 1 $ 3.20Place3 6 $ 2.90Quinella 1:13 $ 46.00Trifecta 13:1:6 $ 812.10First4 13:1:6:9 $ 4315.50
Betting SuggestionsQuaddiesR5 (5) Ranger(6) Cautious Approach (7) I Am The KnightR6 (1) Red Jakkal(8) Je Suis Tiger (9) Silent Truth (11) O'CharmR7 (1) Neeson(6) Tammie WynetteR8 (2) Sahar(7) Enjoy The Show (9) Qiji SwordsmanQuaddies % to a $20 stake:
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's5, 6, 7, 11, 12RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 6 - KOPU MARINE 1200Time: 3:12 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top PickThe 'Best Each Way'11 O'Charm F: 7X421B(8) W(55.5)( J- Sam Spratt )WonDividends : $5.20 $1.90Last start winner that could kick on with it. Should be able to ride the speed and give a good kick in the straight. Chance.Main Danger9 Silent Truth F: 18XB(3) W(56.5)PlacedDividend : $2.00Has the same form as Pluton. Scored a win on debut and didn't fire last start. The break should have done it plenty of good.Next Best1 Red Jakkal F: 2X15XB(1) W(59)( T- Jamie Richards )Scored a win fresh up last campaign before running fifth. Could run well fresh again and the money is on. Include.Include in Multis8 Je Suis Tiger F: 321X4B(5) W(57)( J- Jasmine Fawcett )( T- Gary Hennessy )PlacedDividend : $2.10Doesn't know how to run a bad race and should be included here at each-way odds.Longer Odds4 The Dom F: 3303XB(9) W(58)( J- Andrew Calder )( T- M, M & M Rogers )Good enough to beat this field with slight improvement.
RemarksPlenty of winning form throughout this field
ResultsRace DividendsWin 11 $ 5.20Place1 11 $ 1.90Place2 8 $ 2.10Place3 9 $ 2.00Quinella 8:11 $ 18.20Trifecta 11:8:9 $ 194.10First4 11:8:9:5 $ 607.50Double 13/11 $ 28.50Trifecta - Selected!
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 4, 8, 9, 11RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 7 - COASTWOOD HOMES LOCKWOOD THAMES CUPTime: 3:52 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick1 Neeson F: X5332B(5) W(59)PlacedDividend : $1.80Getting closer to a win after three consecutive placings. Small field should help its chances and the money in on.Main Danger6 Tammie Wynette F: 51144B(2) W(54)( J- Taiki Yanagida )( T- Kim Coxon )Had its chance last start but faces an easier field here. Gets right down in weight to 52kg and that should see it run close.Next Best5 Jakkalbomb F: X6556B(4) W(54)( T- Danica Guy )One of the better backed runners in this field. Could improve its form and go close here.Include in Multis8 Indah F: 46X10B(1) W(54)( J- Samantha Collett )WonDividends : $8.90 $3.80Impressive win fresh up before disappointing last start. Light weight and it could fire back in this.Longer Odds2 Valante F: 4319XB(3) W(59)( J- Mubs Kareem )( T- Graeme Lord )4kg comes off its back and that helps. Upset danger.
RemarksSmall field but it's a competitive race
ResultsRace DividendsWin 8 $ 8.90Place1 8 $ 3.80Place2 1 $ 1.80Quinella 1:8 $ 15.20Trifecta 8:1:6 $ 98.50First4 8:1:6:5 $ 203.90Trifecta - Selected!First 4 - Selected!
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 2, 5, 6, 8RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 8 - PENCARROW STUD 1400Time: 4:26 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick2 Sahar F: X445XB(5) W(59)Showed good ability last campaign without threatening. Should be better for those runs and it has been heavily backed to win.Main Danger7 Enjoy The Show F: 8X654B(2) W(57.5)PlacedDividend : $2.20Improving with every run this season. Drawn well and it could score a long overdue win. Chance.Next Best9 Qiji Swordsman F: 219X6B(9) W(57)Owns good barrier speed and it could pay off here. Drifting with bookmakers but it should attract attention come race day.Include in Multis8 Goboniego F: X2900B(11) W(57)( J- Samantha Collett )( T- Stephanie Tierney )Good enough to turn around some poor form. Each-way odds on offer so include for multiples.Longer Odds13 Lady Azamour F: 1360XB(10) W(55.5)( T- P & D Williams )Could show some cheek fresh.
RemarksEach way odds throughout the field
ResultsRace DividendsWin 14 $ 18.50Place1 14 $ 4.70Place2 12 $ 2.00Place3 7 $ 2.20Quinella 12:14 $ 56.10Trifecta 14:12:7 $ 726.20First4 14:12:7:2 $ 3425.30Double 8/14 $ 154.70
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's2, 7, 8, 9, 13RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%