Best "Each Way"
- Race 1 - EMBELLISH @ CAMBRIDGE STUD 1600Time: 12:03 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick6 Very Appealing F: 05522B(2) W(56.5)( T- D & E Haworth )WonDividends : $3.60 $1.80It is very appealing here and has been knocking on the door with two second placings. Drawn well and it gets its easiest chance for awhile.Main Danger1 Greystone F: 77553B(11) W(58.5)( T- Roger Allen )PlacedDividend : $2.00Better effort for third last start and it has win claims in this. Drawn wide but that could be the place to be on the heavy surface.Next Best7 Relda F: 93742B(8) W(56.5)( J- Chris Johnson )Improving with every run and much better when second last time out. Should be able to show something against this field.Include in Multis8 Bae Corp F: 72464B(7) W(56.5)( T- Ilone Kelly )PlacedDividend : $2.20Might need to find a length to win this but it has each way claims in an even race. Include.Longer Odds12 Rusty In Rongotea F: 68B(12) W(56.5)( T- Jeff Lynds )Might have needed some time to mature. Strips fitter for this.
RemarksA few nice types in the first
ResultsRace DividendsWin 6 $ 3.60Place1 6 $ 1.80Place2 1 $ 2.00Place3 8 $ 2.20Quinella 1:6 $ 9.40Trifecta 6:1:8 $ 95.70First4 6:1:8:7 $ 116.50Double 6/3+ $ 8.40Trifecta - Selected!First 4 - Selected!
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 6, 7, 8, 12RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 2 - ROARING LION NORTH ISLAND CHALLENGE STAKESTime: 12:38 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick3 Comeback F: 21111B(6) W(59.5)( T- TeamRogerson )WonDividends : $2.40 $1.60Is progressing nicely this campaign with four wins on the bounce. Drawn to sit off the speed and kick strongly in the straight.Main Danger1 Art Deco F: 364X2B(4) W(60)PlacedDividend : $1.70Gets conditions to suit and 4kg coming off its back. Went close last start and it's capable of going one better. Just needs to win a race shortly.Next Best4 Dez F: 3138XB(5) W(58.5)( T- Simon Wilson )Likes these conditions and it could run a good race in a fresh state. Specked in the betting which is a good sign.Include in Multis6 Midnight Story F: 14X31B(1) W(54)( T- Trudy Keegan )Last start winner with the inside draw and a light weight. Worth including and punters have specked it.Longer Odds5 Lucyinrio F: 14084B(2) W(54.5)Always just behind them but it's good enough to warrant attention.
RemarksSome impressive types in this small field
ResultsRace DividendsWin 3 $ 2.40Place1 3 $ 1.60Place2 1 $ 1.70Quinella 1:3 $ 3.40Trifecta 3:1:2 $ 32.40First4 3:1:2:5 $ 113.30Double 6/3+ $ 8.40
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 3, 4, 5, 6RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 3 - ALMANZOR @ CAMBRIDGE STUD 2100Time: 1:18 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top PickThe 'Day's Best'1 Collinstreet F: 25621B(10) W(59)WonDividends : $2.20 $1.30Capped off some moderate form with a win last start. Winter conditions are ideal for this runner and having 4kg off its back helps.Main Danger3 Red Cloud F: 16567B(3) W(58)( T- Fraser Auret )Overdue a win and although it will have to lump a big weight, it's more than capable. Has been specked throughout the week.Next Best5 Hard To Be Humble F: 160X6B(5) W(57)( T- Janelle Millar )Was always going to need to fresh up run. Much better for that experience and it's another runner that has its followers.Include in Multis4 Cape Du Jeu F: 06X09B(2) W(57)( T- Gary Vile )Bred to be a good runner in the wet. Gets conditions to suit and the rider has been kicking home winners of late. Chance.Longer Odds8 Lovetokeephim F: 0X608B(6) W(54.5)( T- Kim Clapperton )PlacedDividend : $3.50Could be the improver of the field after some fair efforts this time in.
RemarksLooks one of the more even fields on paper
ResultsRace DividendsWin 1 $ 2.20Place1 1 $ 1.30Place2 8 $ 3.50Place3 6 $ 8.30Quinella 1:8 $ 15.30Trifecta 1:8:6 $ 405.00First4 1:8:6:4 $ 1948.10
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 3, 4, 5, 8RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 4 - WRC LIFE MEMBERS TRENTHAM GOLD CUPTime: 1:52 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top PickThe 'Best Each Way'5 Trisha Lea F: X0046B(7) W(55.5)Looks a nice chance now after needing some fitness under its belt. Showed its toughness last preparation and that should show up here.Main Danger4 Sylvester F: 67X23B(1) W(56.5)( J- Chris Johnson )WonDividends : $3.10 $1.80Knocking on the door after two placings this preparation. Inside draw and expect a nice ride from Chris Johnson. Include here.Next Best2 Duffers Creek F: 68331B(6) W(58.5)( T- Kevin Myers )Got a deserved win last time out and that might have instilled confidence back into it. Must include here.Include in Multis6 Regal Rock F: X7103B(5) W(54)( T- Robbie Patterson )Has won and placed this time in. That's not bad form and with only 54kg on the back, it should be considered.Longer Odds1 Dr Watson F: 385X0B(2) W(60)( J- Robert Hannam )PlacedDividend : $4.30Better for the hit out last start. Worth including at the double-figure odds.
RemarksFive of the seven runners have been well backed
ResultsRace DividendsWin 4 $ 3.10Place1 4 $ 1.80Place2 1 $ 4.30Quinella 1:4 $ 13.70Trifecta 4:1:3 $ 102.00First4 4:1:3:6 $ 461.50
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 2, 4, 5, 6RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 5 - HANLEY FORMULA AUTUMN SPRINT CHAMPIONSHIP FINALTime: 2:28 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick6 London Express F: 250X1B(8) W(54.5)PlacedDividend : $1.30Scores well last start and gets in light with 52.5kg. Makes it awfully tough to beat and we're expecting a big effort.Main Danger3 On Point F: 1X431B(5) W(57.5)( T- Lance Robinson )Never runs a bad race and it deserves a chance to compete in this grade. Drawn to get a nice sit behind the pace and kick strongly.Next Best2 Malambo F: 80X44B(1) W(58)( T- TeamRogerson )PlacedDividend : $2.70Doesn't mind the wet track and it'll see plenty of it off the inside draw. Chance and we could see an inside run from Parkes.Include in Multis1 King Cougar F: 273X2B(7) W(60)( T- Mike Breslin )Loves the wet and it will enjoy the weight coming off its back. Has been specked throughout the week and more could come.Longer Odds5 Our Bandit F: 8X46XB(6) W(56)( T- Wayne Marshment )Has potential and it could benefit from a hot pace.
RemarksPlenty of form in this race
ResultsRace DividendsWin 8 $ 9.00Place1 8 $ 2.50Place2 6 $ 1.30Place3 2 $ 2.70Quinella 6:8 $ 10.50Trifecta 8:6:2 $ 215.80First4 8:6:2:4 $ 1310.30Double 8/6 $ 54.50
Betting SuggestionsQuaddiesR5 (3) On Point(6) London ExpressR6 (1) Paddy Bourke(2) Desert Magic (6) Booty Lara (8) Miss LizzieR7 (6) Platinum Rapper(7) Torre Del Greco (8) Tutta La Classe (9) BeltoyR8 (1) Charlie Horse(10) Hi I'm Nikkita (13) Shez EkstraQuaddies % to a $20 stake:
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 2, 3, 5, 6RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 6 - EL CHEAPO CARS 1200Time: 3:03 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick1 Paddy Bourke F: 42722B(13) W(60)( T- Mark Oulaghan )Getting close to a win after three second placings from its last four starts. Has put the writing on the wall and it could break through.Main Danger6 Booty Lara F: 96X21B(7) W(57)( T- Ilone Kelly )WonDividends : $7.20 $2.70Owns recent winner form and that's better than many in this. Drawn well and it could go bang bang here.Next Best8 Miss Lizzie F: 9X633B(12) W(57)( J- Charlotte O'Beirne )( T- Anna Clement )Drops to a nice weight after the claim. Two good efforts this time, both resulting in placings and it shouldn't be far off them.Include in Multis2 Desert Magic F: 5312B(3) W(59.5)( J- Danielle Hirini )( T- Mike Breslin )Four starts for one win and two placings. Gives away some experience but it has more upside than many of these.Longer OddsThe 'Best Roughie'3 Stumpy F: X2L1XB(8) W(59)( T- Kevin Gray )Ended its last campaign well and it could grow another leg here.
RemarksNo clear favourite in this
ResultsRace DividendsWin 6 $ 7.20Place1 6 $ 2.70Place2 14 $ 6.30Place3 10 $ 3.00Quinella 6:14 $ 109.30Trifecta 6:14:10 $ 1540.10First4 6:14:10:8 $ 1651.80Double 8/6 $ 54.50
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 2, 3, 6, 8RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 7 - NZB INSURANCE PEARL SERIES RACETime: 3:43 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick6 Platinum Rapper F: 15452B(4) W(58)( T- Lisa Latta )WonDividends : $3.50 $1.50Won well five back and probably should have won since. Gets its chance here and it's one of the better backed runners on the card.Main Danger9 Beltoy F: 216X2B(6) W(56)54kg on the back helps and it's coming off a tidy second placing fresh up. Only going to improve with more racing under the belt.Next Best7 Torre Del Greco F: 72213B(10) W(58)( J- Sarah Macnab )( T- Kevin Myers )PlacedDividend : $2.60Consistent type which won well two back and backed that up with a solid outing last start. Looms as a major winning threat.Include in Multis8 Tutta La Classe F: 333X0B(11) W(56.5)PlacedDividend : $1.80Quality winter performer which just needs a bit of luck in running to win. Gets back and it should be finishing off stoutly.Longer Odds1 Excelleration F: 798X7B(7) W(60.5)( T- Peter Didham )Should get better with fitness. 4kg comes off.
RemarksSome on the rise types in this
ResultsRace DividendsWin 6 $ 3.50Place1 6 $ 1.50Place2 7 $ 2.60Place3 8 $ 1.80Quinella 6:7 $ 15.60Trifecta 6:7:8 $ 97.90First4 6:7:8:1 $ 666.10Trifecta - Selected!First 4 - Selected!
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 6, 7, 8, 9RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 8 - KAMADA PARK 1600Time: 4:23 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick10 Hi I'm Nikkita F: 230X1B(10) W(57)( J- Holly Andrew )( T- Gary McBeth )WonDividends : $3.40 $1.70Scored nicely last start, suggesting it could now kick on with it. Gets some weight off and it could win again.Main Danger13 Shez Ekstra F: 57251B(5) W(56.5)( T- Lowry/Cullen )Doesn't often put two performances together but could prove us wrong here. Nice odds on offer and we'd stick with it.Next Best1 Charlie Horse F: 37X83B(9) W(60)( T- Stacey Dougan )Lovely effort for third last start and that's a sign of things to come. Looks well placed with the claim.Include in Multis3 Welcome Back F: 37231B(2) W(59)( T- Kevin Gray )Was welcomed back to the winners' enclosure last time out. Capable of holding that form and running in the money again.Longer Odds6 Zeefa Zed F: 13X90B(7) W(58)( T- John Wheeler )Better than its last couple. Worth including.
RemarksLooks to be a few nice chances in this last
ResultsRace DividendsWin 10 $ 3.40Place1 10 $ 1.70Place2 14 $ 7.50Place3 5 $ 3.30Quinella 10:14 $ 84.10Trifecta 10:14:5 $ 1066.40First4 10:14:5:13 $ 6502.00
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 3, 6, 10, 13RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%