Best "Each Way"
- Race 1 - WANGANUI MOTORS MAIDEN 2200Time: 12:25 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick1 Master Black Jack F: 03276B(6) W(58.5)( J- Zinjete Moki )( T- Paul Pascoe )Has been knocking on the door lately. Wasn't bad last two when ruinning home and looks a good chance to take out the first.Main Danger7 Princess Jenni F: 04802B(10) W(56.5)( J- Jasmine Fawcett )( T- Anna Clement )Ran career best last time on firm going. Likely to lead and capable of running well again.Next Best8 Antipodes F: X6537B(12) W(56.5)( T- Ashley Meadows )PlacedDividend : $2.90Disappointing last start but was good in defeat prior. Chance in thisInclude in Multis6 Great North Road F: 25437B(3) W(56.5)( T- Andrew Parkes )Disappointing over 1600m last time but was tough the start prior. Mare that tries hard distance is a concern.Longer Odds5 Altar Boy F: 8X986B(2) W(57)( T- Gerald Innes )PlacedDividend : $4.30Didn't go back last start and improver off that.
RemarksFirst race of the day
ResultsRace DividendsWin 14 $ 38.70Place1 14 $ 10.20Place2 8 $ 2.90Place3 5 $ 4.30Quinella 8:14 $ 145.70Trifecta 14:8:5 $ 4597.10First4 - $ 0.00
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 5, 6, 7, 8RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 2 - R&L FREIGHT/ TOTAL LOGS MAIDEN 1200Time: 1:00 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick9 Trendy Belt F: 224X3B(14) W(56.5)( J- Temyia Taiaroa )( T- Kevin Gray )PlacedDividend : $1.70Very unlucky fresh up. Missed the kick then never got a real go up the straight. A good run from a wide gate shes this mare very hard to beat.Main Danger8 Streak Of Power F: 5B(8) W(57)( J- Leah Hemi )( T- Nigel & Hamish Auret )Good at the trials before having excuses on debut but still run well. Better run in transit and this filly will go close.Next Best10 Dundeel's Girl F: 26XB(7) W(56.5)( J- Chelsea Burdan )( T- Jamie Richards )Showed ability last prep. Was ok winning at the trials and can run well fresh.Include in Multis13 Gold Bracelet F:B(9) W(55)( T- Benner/Wynyard )Won nicely at the trials and can run well on debut.Longer OddsThe 'Best Roughie'2 Blue Arrow F: 295X0B(6) W(58.5)( J- Jasmine Fawcett )PlacedDividend : $4.70Ran some top races last prep. Firm track is a concern but will be fitter for fresh up run.
RemarksFull field with my top pick very unlucky last time
ResultsRace DividendsWin 1 $ 4.50Place1 1 $ 1.90Place2 9 $ 1.70Place3 2 $ 4.70Quinella 1:9 $ 10.10Trifecta 1:9:2 $ 206.40First4 1:9:2:13 $ 1092.70Double 14/1 $ 232.80
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's2, 8, 9, 10, 13RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 3 - SUMMIT ELECTRICAL 1200Time: 1:35 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top PickThe 'Day's Best'6 Wild Seas F: 150X2B(5) W(56)( T- O'Sullivan/Scott )WonDividends : $2.40 $1.30Very good fresh up when second. Stakes level mare who should win this.Main Danger8 Not Santa F: 114X0B(9) W(55)Very disappointing after a super trial. Got talent and looks a good chance.Next Best2 Malo Bik F: 521X2B(7) W(58.5)( T- Robbie Patterson )Nice enough fresh up. Tougher field but shouldn't be far away.Include in Multis5 Stand Tall F: 1X446B(3) W(57.5)( J- Nafish Alam )( T- Ralph Manning )Hasn't been too bad in three runs back. Pretty fit and got the claimLonger Odds1 La Bella Rosa F: 855X0B(1) W(60)PlacedDividend : $3.20Poor fresh up better than that and could show it today.
RemarksSome talented runners here
ResultsRace DividendsWin 6 $ 2.40Place1 6 $ 1.30Place2 9 $ 4.20Place3 1 $ 3.20Quinella 6:9 $ 17.20Trifecta 6:9:1 $ 208.70First4 6:9:1:4 $ 1654.30
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 2, 5, 6, 8RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 4 - WANGANUI INSURANCE BROKERS 1650Time: 2:10 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top PickThe 'Best Each Way'7 Aridity F: 70X41B(6) W(55.5)( T- Robbie Patterson )Won very well last start. Honest mare who should run very well hereMain Danger1 Portland Jimmy F: X00X1B(7) W(61)WonDividends : $2.50 $1.40Won well fresh up when tough all the way. Weight is a concern but if he does will go close.Next Best3 Whenharrymetsaddle F: 7X504B(8) W(58.5)( T- Bryce Revell )PlacedDividend : $1.80Been racing well enough, made decent ground last time and well placed today.Include in Multis2 Amorata F: 242X6B(3) W(59)( T- Roydon Bergerson )Honest mare who was nice resuming. Will be fitter and a chance hereLonger Odds6 Star Quality F: 17X05B(4) W(57)( T- Sue Walsh )Didn't get much luck last time. Gets in well at the weights and should run a bold race.
RemarksSmall but a capable lot contest this race
ResultsRace DividendsWin 1 $ 2.50Place1 1 $ 1.40Place2 4 $ 3.10Place3 3 $ 1.80Quinella 1:4 $ 16.60Trifecta 1:4:3 $ 129.80First4 1:4:3:6 $ 1049.80Double 6+/1+ $ 5.20
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 2, 3, 6, 7RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 5 - TOM ANDREWS CONTRACTING / PGG WRIGHTSON MDN 1400Time: 2:45 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick10 Rose Of Delgatie F: 2B(4) W(56)( J- Leah Hemi )( T- Nigel & Hamish Auret )Was very good on debut when just beaten. Looks to have talent and going to be hard to beat.Main Danger6 Fire Dancer F: 0X5B(11) W(57.5)( J- Dylan Turner )( T- Allan Sharrock )Stormed home fresh up. Will improved since and off that will run well.Next Best2 Youllbefine F: X7244B(2) W(57.5)( J- Bridie Ansell )( T- Pat Keegan )Has been good her last three starts. Got the claim and brings the right form for this.Include in Multis7 Jenever F: 555X6B(8) W(57.5)( T- Lisa Latta )Very good fresh up. Will be fitter and will get home well.Longer Odds5 Thatz Daisy F: 64377B(10) W(57.5)( J- Temyia Taiaroa )( T- Anne Davies )Likely leader and could give you a sight at odds.
RemarksFirst leg of the quaddie
ResultsRace DividendsWin 18 $ 30.30Place1 18 $ 7.30Place2 19 $ 2.50Place3 13 $ 3.00Quinella 18:19 $ 129.50Trifecta 18:19:13 $ 2472.30First4 18:19:13:6 $ 5354.90
Betting SuggestionsQuaddiesR5 (6) Fire Dancer(10) Rose Of DelgatieR6 (8) Run LeeR7 (3) Beyond The Fort(6) Hi I'm NikkitaR8 (5) Chickaberinda(9) Nubian Smile (10) Ritzy SparkleQuaddies % to a $20 stake:
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's2, 5, 6, 7, 10RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 6 - WAVERLEY HARVESTING/ BIG BLADES MAIDEN 1650Time: 3:22 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick8 Run Lee F: 23X43B(9) W(56.5)( T- D & E Haworth )PlacedDividend : $1.30Knocking on the door. Going well and looks to have the race form edge on theseMain Danger6 Take That F:B(8) W(57)Been ok at the trials but trust the Jockey Trainer combo with a first starter.Next Best10 Caption F: 578B(7) W(56.5)( J- Holly Andrew )( T- Trudy Keegan )PlacedDividend : $2.70Nice on debut been fair since but can redeem in thisInclude in Multis1 The Rahtwo Bro F: 7478B(10) W(58.5)Hasn’t set the world on fire with his runs yet but been well supported since market openedLonger Odds4 Take A Gamble F: 0670XB(4) W(58.5)( J- Taiki Yanagida )( T- Jade Zuppicich )Best run came on debut. Recent racing on heavy going back on firm ground
RemarksInteresting race this
ResultsRace DividendsWin 2 $ 23.70Place1 2 $ 4.90Place2 10 $ 2.70Place3 8 $ 1.30Quinella 2:10 $ 95.50Trifecta 2:10:8 $ 784.20First4 2:10:8:4 $ 6069.70Double 18/2 $ 417.90
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 4, 6, 8, 10RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 7 - STEELFORM ROOFING GROUP WAVERLEY CUP 2200Time: 3:57 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick6 Hi I'm Nikkita F: 31124B(1) W(54)( T- Gary McBeth )Very honest mare who was extremely unlucky in Feilding Cup. Very good prior and looks well placed today.Main Danger3 Beyond The Fort F: 21X51B(3) W(54)( J- Dylan Turner )( T- Bill Thurlow )PlacedDividend : $1.50Group 1 placed and Listed winner at 3. Very impressive at Otaki and looks a good chance in her local cup.Next Best12 Sanchez F: 41X35B(10) W(54)( T- Harvey Wilson )Progressive stayer who was good fresh up. Nice run last time and looks ready for the 2200m now.Include in Multis8 Balham F: 0X063B(9) W(54)( T- D & E Haworth )Good in Feilding Cup. Comes in nicely in the weights and a horse you can not leave out.Longer Odds10 Pep Torque F: 00752B(5) W(54)( T- Kirsty Lawrence )Good for fifth at Hawera then was excellent at Te Rapa for second. The claim brings him as a chance at odds.
RemarksNice field for today's feature
ResultsRace DividendsWin 5 $ 9.20Place1 5 $ 2.30Place2 9 $ 11.40Place3 3 $ 1.50Quinella 5:9 $ 351.10Trifecta 5:9:3 $ 3050.40First4 5:9:3:6 $ 8534.30
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's3, 6, 8, 10, 12RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 8 - C.R.GRACE / WILSON LIVESTOCK 1400Time: 4:32 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick5 Chickaberinda F: 2926XB(9) W(57)Talented mare who has been good off limited starts. Looked good at the trials and can win fresh upMain Danger9 Nubian Smile F: 16703B(5) W(56.5)( T- Wayne Jones )Wasn't disgraced in Group 3 level three back. Nice effort last start and has the fitness edge on most of these.Next Best10 Ritzy Sparkle F: X5554B(11) W(56.5)( T- Roydon Bergerson )Made good ground late last time and the extra distance means she should travel better during the running.Include in Multis4 Rockoneve F: 0250XB(10) W(57.5)( T- Bill Thurlow )WonDividends : $6.20 $2.00Fresh up. Looks well placed and should be fit enough for a bold showingLonger Odds12 Amazing Banker F: 407X0B(1) W(56)( T- Kim Reid )Ran a top race when fresh up for fourth on top of the ground. Been on heavy since and back on a firm surface.
RemarksCompetitive final race of the day
ResultsRace DividendsWin 4 $ 6.20Place1 4 $ 2.00Place2 14 $ 4.50Place3 2 $ 3.70Quinella 4:14 $ 44.70Trifecta 4:14:2 $ 886.40First4 4:14:2:10 $ 4799.50Double 5/4 $ 47.10
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's4, 5, 9, 10, 12RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%