Best "Each Way"
- Race 1 - PALAMOUNTAIN DAIRY AD&E NUTRITIONTime: 1:22 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick1 Bruno Kelly F: 34X62B(9) W(58.5)( T- Mark Oulaghan )Very good run last start when just beaten. Showed ability last prep and if he gets a good run from the gate looks the one to beat.Main Danger11 Capital Gains F: 537B(8) W(56)( T- Bill Thurlow )PlacedDividend : $1.90Good run for third. Well supported and got home well enough last start. Extra distance suits.Next Best10 Ekstrememiss F: 55X89B(2) W(56.5)( T- Bryce Revell )Building distance this prep and looked close on winning one last prep.Include in Multis4 Miraculous F: 60XB(4) W(58.5)( T- Clare Dravitzki )Good winning at the trials and could go well fresh up.Longer Odds8 Belindabella F: 232X0B(7) W(56.5)( J- Sam Weatherley )( T- Emily Holmes )Needed first up run and the distance suits here. Close to winning one last prep and could be the odds runner here
RemarksFull field to start the program
ResultsRace DividendsWin 5 $ 7.00Place1 5 $ 2.40Place2 11 $ 1.90Place3 3 $ 3.50Quinella 5:11 $ 18.60Trifecta 5:11:3 $ 300.80First4 5:11:3:6 $ 4115.50
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 4, 8, 10, 11RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 2 - SANDFORDSTime: 2:32 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick3 Darcinsky Prince F: 8B(8) W(58.5)( J- Madan Singh )( T- Fraser Auret )Too keen on debut and was very good at the trials when ridden back. Will be ridden for cover today and should be hard to beat if he settles.Main Danger13 Boston Strong Boy F: 45B(10) W(56)( T- Nicola Marshall )Very good at the trials and has was ok first up. Good run last start and could go close here.Next Best1 Tubthumping F: 332XB(7) W(58.5)( J- Johnathan Parkes )( T- Jaimee-Lee Lupton )All three runs this prep was very good. Had a trial to fitten for this.Include in Multis5 Run Lee F: 7623XB(6) W(56.5)( J- Darryl Bradley )( T- D & E Haworth )Form was good over a mile last prep. Won a trial nicely and could run close.Longer Odds2 Harry Harrison F: 5734B(9) W(58.5)( T- Anna Clement )WonDividends : $10.80 $2.70Hasn’t been going bad and is fit to run well.
RemarksTrial form could be the key here
ResultsRace DividendsWin 2 $ 10.80Place1 2 $ 2.70Place2 6 $ 2.50Place3 7 $ 2.80Quinella 2:6 $ 30.70Trifecta 2:6:7 $ 537.80First4 2:6:7:5 $ 3483.60
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 2, 3, 5, 13RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 3 - WAVERLEY MOTORSTime: 3:07 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top PickThe 'Best Each Way'1 Free To Shine F: 823XB(3) W(57.5)( T- Lisa Latta )Was going well last prep on heavy ground. Back on heavy today and has had a Levin Jumpout to prepare.Main Danger3 Aqueduct F:B(2) W(57.5)( T- Andrew Campbell )Been going well enough at the trials. Green horse who will go well here.Next Best6 Yes I'm Royal F: 2B(10) W(55.5)( T- Warren Bolton )Nice run when second on debut. Made good ground late and will have improved from the experience.Include in Multis2 Magness F: 43B(7) W(57.5)( T- Nicola Marshall )PlacedDividend : $2.60Both runs in career have been good enough to suggest he can go wellLonger Odds9 Aquila Star F:B(9) W(55.5)( T- Jaimee-Lee Lupton )PlacedDividend : $2.00Been going well at the trials with 2 wins and a 2nd.
Remarks3yo maiden sprint field
ResultsRace DividendsWin 14 $ 22.80Place1 14 $ 4.80Place2 2 $ 2.60Place3 9 $ 2.00Quinella 2:14 $ 94.70Trifecta 14:2:9 $ 898.60First4 14:2:9:3 $ 4161.60
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 2, 3, 6, 9RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 4 - FOREST360 / CHINA NATIONALTime: 3:42 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top PickThe 'Day's Best'14 Pimlico F:B(2) W(56)( T- Andrew Campbell )WonDividends : $2.80 $1.50Very impressive at the trials. Andrew Campbell and Jason Waddell with hope they go home winning this and looks hard to beatMain Danger2 Unbroken F: 3XB(8) W(58.5)( T- D & E Haworth )Good third on debut. Been given time to mature and had won a trial to prepare for this.Next Best8 Dee Keepa F: 3B(4) W(56.5)( T- Robbie Patterson )Very well supported on debut and will improve from that run.Include in Multis9 Thatz Daisy F: 26643B(3) W(56.5)( T- Anne Davies )Been racing well. Likely to lead but the 3 week back up is the concern.Longer Odds5 Semper Magico F: 478XB(9) W(58.5)( J- Timothy Johnson )( T- Mark Oulaghan )Won a trial well and ran some excellent races last prep and could be the value runner in this.
RemarksAnother big field
ResultsRace DividendsWin 14 $ 2.80Place1 14 $ 1.50Place2 10 $ 5.80Place3 3 $ 2.90Quinella 10:14 $ 44.80Trifecta 14:10:3 $ 408.40First4 14:10:3:2 $ 1965.60Treble 2/14/14+ $ 1221.10Quaddie 5/2/14/14+ $ 11512.70
Betting SuggestionsQuaddiesR4 (14) PimlicoR5 (3) Malo Bik(7) Princess AmelieR6 (1) Lovetokeephim(2) Classclown (4) Cead Mile Failte (9) MizzenaR7 (1) Master Black Jack(2) Monkey Town (7) Eight Mile (8) Great North RoadQuaddies % to a $20 stake:
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's2, 5, 8, 9, 14RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 5 - MITAVITETime: 4:18 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick7 Princess Amelie F: 3708XB(4) W(56)( T- Lisa Latta )WonDividends : $3.10 $1.50Both trials have been good to prepare. Showed plenty as a 3 year old and has heavy track form for this.Main Danger3 Malo Bik F: 7521XB(5) W(58)( J- Zinjete Moki )( T- Robbie Patterson )PlacedDividend : $2.20Always never far away. Trainer confident and went nice at the trials.Next Best1 Grand Mayson F: 5X135B(1) W(61)( T- Benner/Wynyard )Been going well enough this prep. Comes in well at the weights and should go close here.Longer Odds9 Nubian Smile F: 5X331B(6) W(54)( T- Wayne Jones )Built to her win last start and could handle the step up in grade.
RemarksSmallest field of the day
ResultsRace DividendsWin 7 $ 3.10Place1 7 $ 1.50Place2 3 $ 2.20Quinella 3:7 $ 6.40Trifecta 7:3:4 $ 55.30First4 7:3:4:10 $ 232.00Double 14+/7+ $ 7.00
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF'sInsufficient RunnersRETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 6 - LIQUORLANDTime: 4:57 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick4 Cead Mile Failte F: 19X22B(1) W(57.5)( T- Benner/Wynyard )Been going very well this prep with the two seconds. The extra distance suits and enjoys the wetter track conditions.Main Danger1 Lovetokeephim F: 07482B(10) W(60)( J- Holly Andrew )( T- Kim Clapperton )Been going well enough last start and was very good for second last start. Should go close here.Next Best2 Classclown F: 8X221B(6) W(59)( J- Johnathan Parkes )( T- Fraser Auret )PlacedDividend : $2.20Won well last start and won well at the trials to prepare for this.Include in Multis7 Jazamour F: X14X3B(8) W(56.5)( T- Warren Bolton )Went a good race fresh up and has gone well on her starts on rain affected ground.Longer OddsThe 'Best Roughie'9 Mizzena F: 03208B(12) W(55.5)( J- Ryan Elliot )( T- Kevin Myers )PlacedDividend : $3.60Good when second and third. Wasn’t bad last start when making ground late. Could be the value runner in this. The quick back up is the concern
RemarksTwo staying races to end the program
ResultsRace DividendsWin 13 $ 10.20Place1 13 $ 2.90Place2 2 $ 2.20Place3 9 $ 3.60Quinella 2:13 $ 37.30Trifecta 13:2:9 $ 858.40First4 13:2:9:4 $ 3817.90
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 2, 4, 7, 9RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 7 - GLORY DAYS / STAINLEY PARKTime: 5:37 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick7 Eight Mile F: 80033B(2) W(56.5)( J- Holly Andrew )( T- Tara Fisher )Much better last two. Will go forward and looks well placed hereMain Danger1 Master Black Jack F: 64032B(4) W(58.5)( T- Paul Pascoe )Making good ground lately in his races. Looks well placed and should run well here.Next Best8 Great North Road F: 37725B(10) W(56.5)( T- Andrew Parkes )Likely to go forward. Been racing nicely and races very well at this course.Include in Multis2 Monkey Town F: 32747B(9) W(58.5)( J- Sam Weatherley )( T- Gene Andrew )Wasn’t the best of runs last start but was going well enough before then. The wetter ground will help.Longer Odds10 Antipodes F: 0X65B(3) W(56.5)( J- Chelsea Burdan )( T- Ashley Meadows )PlacedDividend : $2.60Improving off every run this prep and further improvement can see this horse in the money.
RemarksLast race of the day
ResultsRace DividendsWin 12 $ 6.80Place1 5 $ 2.70Place2 12 $ 4.10Place3 10 $ 2.60Place6 2,6,7/2,9,14/3,10,14+/3,7+/2,9,13/5,10,12 $ 3738.80Quinella 5:12 $ 90.00
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 2, 7, 8, 10RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%