Best "Each Way"
- Race 1 - MURRAY CONTRACTORS 2200MTime: 11:48 | Distance: 2200m | Prize $
- Top Pick9 Bella Nero F: 32243B(7) W(56.5)( J- Charlotte O'Beirne )( T- Suzy Gordon )PlacedDividend : $1.80Been racing consistently without a win. Today looks a good day she finally breaks maidens.Main Danger4 Sanchez F: 73B(6) W(58.5)( T- Harvey Wilson )WonDividends : $4.40 $1.60Good effort last start after average first start. Looks a horse who will improve with that run and could go close today.Next Best3 Heza Big Hope F: 7X893B(2) W(58.5)( J- Chris Johnson )( T- Shaune Ritchie )Much improved effort last start. Wasn’t beaten far and that run can see him winning this.Include in Multis2 Dangerman F: 62042B(3) W(58.5)( T- Ralph Manning )PlacedDividend : $1.90Been racing well enough and his efforts in the CD shows a win is not far awayLonger OddsThe 'Best Roughie'13 Uniquebotique F: 66066B(9) W(56.5)( J- Shaun McKay )( T- Gavin Sharrock )Runs have been better than they look been running home and a win here would not surprise.
RemarksHard race to start the day.
ResultsRace DividendsWin 4 $ 4.40Place1 4 $ 1.60Place2 2 $ 1.90Place3 9 $ 1.80Quinella 2:4 $ 11.00Trifecta 4:2:9 $ 71.00First4 4:2:9:3 $ 165.00Treble 4+/10/3 $ 121.80Trifecta - Selected!First 4 - Selected!
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's2, 3, 4, 9, 13RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 2 - MARTY AND DI'S CATERING 2200MTime: 12:18 | Distance: 2200m | Prize $
- Top PickThe 'Day's Best'2 Katiem Marie F: 23322B(1) W(68)( J- Shaun Fannin )Been close to winning for so long. Looks well placed today fit and if she can’t win today I will be scratching my head.Main Danger4 Quaff F: 73434B(3) W(68)( J- Stephan Karnicnik )( T- John Wheeler )PlacedDividend : $2.20Been racing well. Never been far away the extra distance suit. Looks well placed here.Next Best10 Prior Engagement F: 38737B(5) W(66)( J- Emily Farr )( T- Ralph Manning )WonDividends : $8.30 $2.60Another whose form is good leading into today. Has Emily on board who has a good record in the high weights.Include in Multis8 Altius F: 36337B(4) W(67)( J- Christopher Dell )( T- Trevor Chambers )Good runs before running on Heavy track last start. Not his ground but back on firmer surface can see this horse fighting out the finish.Longer Odds3 Beau Geste F: 02310B(13) W(68)( T- Jamie Richards )Won well two back with Dylan on. Chance to run well in this.
RemarksPretty keen on my top pick
ResultsRace DividendsWin 10 $ 8.30Place1 10 $ 2.60Place2 1 $ 3.90Place3 4 $ 2.20Quinella 1:10 $ 56.50Trifecta 10:1:4 $ 632.90First4 10:1:4:8 $ 1271.00
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's2, 3, 4, 8, 10RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 3 - JOHN AND NATALIE MABEY 2600MTime: 12:53 | Distance: 2600m | Prize $
- Top Pick6 Kirkenes F: X5034B(6) W(65)( J- Stephan Karnicnik )( T- John Wheeler )Well rated galloper. Can pull in his races but the stable is confident and I think he is going to be hard to beat.Main Danger4 Class Above F: X0113B(4) W(65)( J- Shaun Fannin )PlacedDividend : $1.60Won his last two starts on the flat. Can not be discounted in this.Next Best3 Guy Fox F: X7222B(8) W(66.5)( J- Sarah MacNab )WonDividends : $3.30 $1.50Been racing well. Huge in the Waterlea Cup Prelude. Looks very well placed here.Include in Multis7 Zed Leppelin F: 0X782B(9) W(65)( T- Thompson/Brown )Funny galloper ran well last start and capable on his day.Longer Odds1 Zentangle F: 3984XB(2) W(75)( J- Kayla Veenendaal )Good flat horse. Carrying a lot of weight but a chance in this.
RemarksJumpers gaining fitness but some do have some flat ability
ResultsRace DividendsWin 3 $ 3.30Place1 3 $ 1.50Place2 5 $ 6.40Place3 4 $ 1.60Quinella 3:5 $ 40.50Trifecta 3:5:4 $ 328.20First4 3:5:4:1 $ 2885.30
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 3, 4, 6, 7RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 4 - MERRYLEES HOTEL 1200MTime: 1:28 | Distance: 1200m | Prize $
- Top Pick1 Lincoln Hanover F: X3222B(3) W(57.5)( J- Robert Hannam )( T- Lisa Latta )PlacedDividend : $1.20Been looking likely to win a race. Today looks the day and confident he can win today.Main Danger8 Piriaka F: 332X4B(2) W(55.5)WonDividends : $4.40 $1.50Showed ability last prep. Good run first up and fitness will have improved.Next Best2 Foggy Lyttle F: 325B(9) W(57.5)( T- Lowry/Cullen )PlacedDividend : $1.70First two runs have been good. Average last start been freshened and expect a good performance here.Include in Multis10 Divine Wine F: 5243B(4) W(55.5)( T- Lisa Latta )Racing well enough and capable of running well here.Longer Odds12 Red Pepper F: 77B(1) W(55.5)( J- Shaun McKay )( T- Shane Brown )Done this wrong first two starts. Can run well if she does things correct.
RemarksPromising field of 3 year olds.
ResultsRace DividendsWin 8 $ 4.40Place1 8 $ 1.50Place2 1 $ 1.20Place3 2 $ 1.70Quinella 1:8 $ 3.50Trifecta 8:1:2 $ 34.90First4 8:1:2:5 $ 213.60Trifecta - Selected!
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 2, 8, 10, 12RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 5 - PROPERTY BROKERS 1200MTime: 2:03 | Distance: 1200m | Prize $
- Top Pick11 Here We Go F: 196X1B(8) W(55.5)( J- Darryl Bradley )( T- Ian Adams )Won well fresh up. Followed with a good trial. Looks the one to beat.Main Danger7 Ofa Orsome F: 1197B(1) W(57)( T- Allan Sharrock )Raced green last start. Hopefully Allan has fixed those problems.Next Best4 Rufus Ruffcut F: 18X5XB(9) W(57.5)( T- Sam Lennox )Capable galloper who has trialed up very well and a bold return to the races is expected.Include in Multis3 What A Smasher F: 21259B(7) W(58)Good sprinter who was too quick for them in the spring here. Has been taught to settle since and racing well.Longer Odds9 All In Mana F: 72908B(4) W(56.5)PlacedDividend : $4.10Form trailed off recently but if he can return back to his best form he is more than capable of winning this
RemarksBest race of the day
ResultsRace DividendsWin 15 $ 11.10Place1 15 $ 3.10Place2 5 $ 2.60Place3 9 $ 4.10Quinella 5:15 $ 38.90Trifecta 15:5:9 $ 787.70First4 15:5:9:3 $ 2860.30
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's3, 4, 7, 9, 11RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 6 - DAVID AND ELLEN OLIVER 1400MTime: 2:38 | Distance: 1400m | Prize $
- Top PickThe 'Best Each Way'2 Star Quality F: 58X31B(2) W(59)( T- Sue Walsh )WonDividends : $6.10 $2.10Been going well this campaign got a handy gate to go forward and a good each way hope.Main Danger10 Lady Rudolph F: 21335B(10) W(57)( T- Robbie Patterson )PlacedDividend : $1.50Quality galloper who will get back. Probably going to be hard to beat. But getting back at Woodville isn’t ideal and that’s why she isn’t on top.Next Best4 That's Incranibull F: 31B(12) W(59)( T- Emma Davies )A horse Emma holds in high regard won well at Waipukurau. Had a break since and the market says he is ready to go.Include in Multis11 Pincanto F: 4X232B(13) W(57)( J- Eilish McCall )( T- P & T Ebbett )PlacedDividend : $2.40Went back last start and ran on strongly. May attempt those tactics again but can go forward and be hard to past.Longer Odds15 Marquita Miss F: X1X77B(4) W(55.5)( J- C O'Beirne )( T- Michael Smellie )Went really well at the Jumpouts good first up found the 1600m to far next.
RemarksFirst leg of the quaddie
ResultsRace DividendsWin 2 $ 6.10Place1 2 $ 2.10Place2 10 $ 1.50Place3 11 $ 2.40Quinella 2:10 $ 11.40Trifecta 2:10:11 $ 130.50First4 2:10:11:4 $ 622.80Treble 8/15/2 $ 573.60Trifecta - Selected!First 4 - Selected!
Betting SuggestionsQuaddiesR6 (2) Star Quality(4) That's Incranibull (10) Lady Rudolph (11) PincantoR7 (1) Credit Manager(2) Semper Magico (8) Ball GownR8 (1) Rock With Choux(8) Miss Sher Nan (9) Very Appealing (12) Rusty In RongoteaR9 (2) Kahu Rock(6) Sheer Elegance (7) Florence O'ReillyQuaddies % to a $20 stake:
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's2, 4, 10, 11, 15RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 7 - WENHAM GRAIN 1400MTime: 3:13 | Distance: 1400m | Prize $
- Top Pick2 Semper Magico F: 47B(9) W(58.5)( J- Zinjete Moki )( T- Mark Oulaghan )Been racing well getting back and running home. Been working well stable confident and a chance to win here.Main Danger1 Credit Manager F: 03B(8) W(58.5)PlacedDividend : $2.30Much improved effort last start. Will be a test for our Top Pick.Next Best5 Shebringsmerubies F: 72B(7) W(56.5)( T- Jamie Richards )Went really well last start. Capable of winning this.Include in Multis14 Per Perseverance F: 67XB(5) W(56.5)( J- Chris Johnson )( T- Fraser Auret )WonDividends : $4.40 $1.90Bit of word on course must include.Longer Odds8 Ball Gown F: 4B(12) W(56.5)PlacedDividend : $2.40This is a talented filly she went good first up and the improved track will help
RemarksGood race this
ResultsRace DividendsWin 14 $ 4.40Place1 14 $ 1.90Place2 1 $ 2.30Place3 8 $ 2.40Quinella 1:14 $ 16.30Trifecta 14:1:8 $ 210.90First4 14:1:8:5 $ 691.00Trifecta - Selected!First 4 - Selected!
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 2, 5, 8, 14RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 8 - MITRE 10 DANNEVIRKE 1600MTime: 3:48 | Distance: 1600m | Prize $
- Top Pick8 Miss Sher Nan F: 37252B(3) W(56.5)( J- Darryl Bradley )( T- Jack Scott )WonDividends : $4.60 $1.70Been racing well and at Woodville. Blinkers on can see her winning todayMain Danger9 Very Appealing F: 50552B(6) W(56.5)PlacedDividend : $1.80Good run last start. Stable confident so expect her to run close again.Next Best1 Rock With Choux F: 07X32B(10) W(58.5)( J- Leah Hemi )( T- Anne Herbert )PlacedDividend : $1.40Form is good leading into this. She is capable of taking this out after a third and a second.Include in Multis12 Rusty In Rongotea F: 6B(12) W(56.5)( T- Jeff Lynds )Thought she ran a very good race fresh up and can see improve off that.Longer Odds11 Hinepara F: 24X80B(2) W(56.5)( J- Charlotte O'Beirne )( T- Josh Shaw )Capable galloper who Josh thinks can win today.
RemarksPlenty of horses here looking close to winning
ResultsRace DividendsWin 8 $ 4.60Place1 8 $ 1.70Place2 9 $ 1.80Place3 1 $ 1.40Quinella 8:9 $ 9.00Trifecta 8:9:1 $ 47.90First4 8:9:1:10 $ 268.40Trifecta - Selected!
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 8, 9, 11, 12RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 9 - SANDFLY AND LORRAINE BROWN 1600Time: 4:21 | Distance: 1600m | Prize $
- Top Pick6 Sheer Elegance F: 86452B(6) W(56.5)( J- Danielle Hirini )( T- Lee Somervell )Just got beat last start. Capable of going one betterMain Danger2 Kahu Rock F: 23X33B(11) W(58.5)( T- Roger Allen )WonDividends : $3.70 $1.50Racing well. Form has been good leading into this can win.Next Best1 Fearless F: 225X4B(5) W(58.5)PlacedDividend : $1.40Been looking like winning for a while. Looks well placed to win here.Include in Multis7 Florence O'Reilly F: 934B(12) W(56.5)( T- Fraser Auret )PlacedDividend : $2.50Over the odds rams this campaign have been good can see her taking this out.Longer Odds11 Keltic Rockstar F: 75369B(7) W(56.5)( J- Anna Jones )( T- Donald Caskey )Been unlucky on occasions. Just fair at Awapuni but can run well here.
RemarksLast race of the day
ResultsRace DividendsWin 2 $ 3.70Place1 2 $ 1.50Place2 7 $ 2.50Place3 1 $ 1.40Quinella 2:7 $ 18.30Trifecta 2:7:1 $ 76.10First4 2:7:1:6 $ 171.20Trifecta - Selected!First 4 - Selected!
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 2, 6, 7, 11RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%