Best "Each Way"
- Race 1 - HOKONUI CONTRACTING MAIDENTime: 12:30 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick1 Gerry Joyce F: 55242B(6) W(58.5)( J- Krishna Mudhoo )( T- Jo-Ann Gordon )PlacedDividend : $1.70Two second placings from its last three starts and that form should be good enough for this. The only well-backed runner in the field.Main Danger11 Secret Sound F: 2B(11) W(56.5)( J- Courtney Barnes )WonDividends : $10.50 $3.30Drawn wide but it didn't lose any admirers when running second on debut. Has room for plenty of improvement and it should run well here.Next Best10 Belle South F: 49733B(14) W(56.5)( T- Jo-Anne Dalton )Back-to-back third placings coming into this and that form should be good enough to take this out. Nice odds on offer.Include in Multis8 She'll Cat Choux F: 33053B(7) W(56.5)( T- Ashley Frye )Good run for third last start and it could run another good effort. Chance.Longer Odds2 Our Boy Ritchie F: 0454XB(4) W(58.5)PlacedDividend : $2.90Usually around the mark and the 3kg coming off the back helps.
RemarksMany of these could break through soon
ResultsRace DividendsWin 11 $ 10.50Place1 11 $ 3.30Place2 1 $ 1.70Place3 2 $ 2.90Quinella 1:11 $ 15.60Trifecta 11:1:2 $ 411.30First4 11:1:2:7 $ 1730.40Trifecta - Selected!
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 2, 8, 10, 11RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 2 - LIVESTOCK SUPPLIES HANDICAPTime: 1:05 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick1 Bakela F: 64527B(5) W(59)Has been promising to win a race this year and gets its chance here. Drawn well and gets 2kg off its back. Should go well.Main Danger9 Regent Street F: 10815B(10) W(55.5)( J- Lee Callaway )( T- Amanda Schwarz )Twice a winner from its last five starts and that form would take it close to winning again. Nicely weighted and it looks a strong chance.Next Best7 Elegido F: X2016B(6) W(55.5)Didn't fire second up but rebounded with a win. Fair last time out but is better for the experience and should run in the money here.Include in Multis2 Shirley Maude F: 0226XB(3) W(58)( T- Lisa Vaughan )PlacedDividend : $2.00Has more upside than many of these. Can run well in a fresh state and its best form would see it going well. Include.Longer Odds4 Nopele F: 8040XB(2) W(58)( T- Jo-Ann Gordon )WonDividends : $9.30 $3.10Chance with the 3kg off its back.
RemarksEach-way odds on offer throughout this field
ResultsRace DividendsWin 4 $ 9.30Place1 4 $ 3.10Place2 3 $ 4.50Place3 2 $ 2.00Quinella 3:4 $ 55.10Trifecta 4:3:2 $ 435.80First4 4:3:2:10 $ 4146.60Double 11/4 $ 82.40
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 2, 4, 7, 9RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 3 - LONGFORD TAVERN / FALLS HOTELTime: 1:40 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top PickThe 'Day's Best'4 Hazelnut F: 21B(1) W(57)WonDividends : $3.90 $1.70Gets the inside draw and comes into this having posted an impressive win last start. Chance to go back-to-back with the claimer riding.Main Danger7 He's Got Power F: 7182XB(2) W(56)( J- Rahul Beeharry )Ended its campaign with a handy second placing. Has talent on its day and it's another which gets a claimer riding. Chance.Next Best6 Abbey Kay F: 86083B(4) W(56.5)PlacedDividend : $2.80Much better run for third last start and it too gets a claim. That brings it into contention and it should win again shortly.Include in Multis8 Tachibana F: 16048B(3) W(55.5)( T- Jo-Anne Dalton )Not the most consistent type going around but it has won this preparation and shouldn't be far off them. Light weight chance.Longer Odds12 Boyslightup F: 06036B(9) W(54)( T- Ashley Frye )PlacedDividend : $3.30Has ability and it could relish the conditions.
RemarksGood form race and it looks a competitive affair
ResultsRace DividendsWin 4 $ 3.90Place1 4 $ 1.70Place2 12 $ 3.30Place3 6 $ 2.80Quinella 4:12 $ 24.40Trifecta 4:12:6 $ 216.40First4 4:12:6:5 $ 940.80Trifecta - Selected!
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's4, 6, 7, 8, 12RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 4 - BOEHRINGER INGELHEIM MAIDENTime: 2:15 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top PickThe 'Best Each Way'11 Just Henri F:B(2) W(54)( J- Courtney Barnes )( T- Gay Robinson )Nicely bred type which could show up on debut. Has been nicely supported in early markets and it gets every chance from the draw.Main Danger5 Rosie Glow F: 6X348B(3) W(56.5)WonDividends : $4.50 $1.90Has been well backed to win and that should translate into a good run. Right in this.Next Best3 To Sir With Love F: X3474B(4) W(58.5)Knocking on the door after some consistent efforts this time in. Gets 3kg off its back and it should be around the mark once again.Include in Multis9 Show Park F:B(8) W(56.5)PlacedDividend : $2.60Another debutante which could show up in a fresh state. Trials came in the north and that form usually holds up.Longer Odds6 Icanttellya F:B(9) W(56.5)( T- G & M Eade )Could show some cheek fresh up. Chance.
RemarksMany different form lines coming into this
ResultsRace DividendsWin 5 $ 4.50Place1 5 $ 1.90Place2 8 $ 5.00Place3 9 $ 2.60Quinella 5:8 $ 37.70Trifecta 5:8:9 $ 610.80First4 5:8:9:3 $ 3101.30Double 4+/5+ $ 8.20
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's3, 5, 6, 9, 11RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 5 - CROYDEN CONTRACTING HANDICAPTime: 2:50 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick9 Black Label F: 43184B(7) W(54)( J- Kylie Williams )Gets in nicely here on the weights at 54kg. Has been well backed to win and it has already shown good form this year. Top chance.Main Danger8 Always On Call F: X4621B(6) W(54)Comes into this having scored a good win last time out. 54kg and Chris Johnson on the back. Both helps its chances and it could go bang, bang.Next Best10 Moss Jazz F: 281X0B(1) W(54)Gets the inside draw and it can rebound from a poor showing last start. Light-weight chance down at 51kg.Include in Multis1 Irish Excuse F: X1864B(3) W(62.5)( J- Corey Campbell )( T- Ellis Winsloe )WonDividends : $5.10 $2.90Handles all conditions and scored a good win fresh up. Hasn't been too far away since and its big weight is tapered with a 2kg claim.Longer Odds3 Timy Tyler F: 4619XB(5) W(57.5)PlacedDividend : $3.40Has class and it could run well at each-way odds.
RemarksMany quality types in this
ResultsRace DividendsWin 1 $ 5.10Place1 1 $ 2.90Place2 3 $ 3.40Quinella 1:3 $ 19.00Trifecta 1:3:8 $ 90.60First4 1:3:8:11 $ 848.80Trifecta - Selected!
Betting SuggestionsQuaddiesR5 (1) Irish Excuse(8) Always On Call (9) Black Label (10) Moss JazzR6 (1) Vice Marshall(3) Free And EasyR7 (2) Lochan Ora(3) Nomen Ludi (4) Londonderry AirR8 (2) Fly Without Wings(4) Midnite Kaos (6) Pushyaluck (11) Eager BeaverQuaddies % to a $20 stake:
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 3, 8, 9, 10RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 6 - ADVANCE AGRICULTURE HANDICAPTime: 3:26 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick1 Vice Marshall F: 04452B(6) W(60)( J- Sanu Toolooa )( T- Stephanie Clark )Getting close to a win after posting a good second placing last time out. 3kg comes off its back and that could be enough to win.Main Danger3 Free And Easy F: 853X3B(4) W(57.5)( T- N & B Blatch )Doesn't run a bad race very often. Consecutive placings either side of a spell and it has drawn nicely in barrier seven. Goes close.Next Best11 Starmaker F: 74037B(14) W(55)( J- Kylie Williams )Good money placed in the early markets. 55kg on the back and it could turn around its form here. Nice placing two back.Include in Multis6 Times Time F: 6X10XB(8) W(56.5)PlacedDividend : $2.70Nice win when resuming last campaign. Didn't fire after that but it could run well here. 3kg comes off the back. Each-way chance.Longer OddsThe 'Best Roughie'4 Non Blonde F: 0566XB(7) W(57)( J- Tina Comignaghi )( T- Sally McKay )Never too far away and the odds appeal.
RemarksMost of the money at the top of the book
ResultsRace DividendsWin 10 $ 6.30Place1 10 $ 2.10Place2 15 $ 5.20Place3 6 $ 2.70Quinella 10:15 $ 72.00Trifecta 10:15:6 $ 1554.50First4 10:15:6:2 $ 7354.70
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 3, 4, 6, 11RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 7 - AON INSURANCE BROKERS HANDICAPTime: 4:01 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick3 Nomen Ludi F: 31531B(4) W(59.5)( T- Ellis Winsloe )PlacedDividend : $1.70Two wins from its last four starts, including one last time out. Looks tough to beat here if it's not an overly tactical affair.Main Danger2 Lochan Ora F: 47X41B(6) W(60)Got back to winning form when scoring at Wingatui last time out. Could continue on with that form here and it gets some weight off its back.Next Best4 Londonderry Air F: 15248B(1) W(56.5)( J- Jacob Lowry )( T- B & S Anderton )Has been getting a touch too far back in the run. That shouldn't be the case in this small field and it gets the inside draw to help. Chance.Include in Multis1 Come Fly With Me F: 3534XB(3) W(60)WonDividends : $9.60 $4.60Fresh up and it's capable of showing some speed. Has class on its side and another 3kg claimer rides. Include at each-way odds.Longer Odds6 Road To Redemption F: 2210XB(2) W(54)( J- Lee Callaway )( T- Amanda Schwarz )Runs well fresh and it could run over the odds in this.
RemarksSmall field but it looks a good contest
ResultsRace DividendsWin 1 $ 9.60Place1 1 $ 4.60Place2 3 $ 1.70Quinella 1:3 $ 12.70Trifecta 1:3:4 $ 128.20First4 1:3:4:2 $ 466.80Trifecta - Selected!First 4 - Selected!
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 2, 3, 4, 6RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 8 - KEVIN COYLE MEMORIALTime: 4:36 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick11 Eager Beaver F: 78354B(12) W(56)( J- Corey Campbell )PlacedDividend : $3.50Drawn wide but it could find cover and run well. Handy efforts recently and it gets some weight off its back. Chance.Main Danger6 Pushyaluck F: 60X01B(2) W(57.5)Comes into this having scored last time out. That form could stack up nicely here and it gets every chance from the draw.Next Best2 Fly Without Wings F: 25803B(10) W(58.5)PlacedDividend : $3.30Most of the early money coming for this runner. Good run for third last time out and it will appreciate the weight coming off its back.Include in Multis4 Midnite Kaos F: 28475B(8) W(58)( J- Krishna Mudhoo )( T- Andrea Dickson )Finding it tough to win a race but this would be the time to do it. Each-way odds on offer and it just needs luck from the draw.Longer Odds3 Karm 'N' Easy F: 00180B(9) W(58.5)Chance based on its run three back.
RemarksHuge field and it should result in good odds
ResultsRace DividendsWin 10 $ 8.20Place1 10 $ 2.90Place2 11 $ 3.50Place3 2 $ 3.30Quinella 10:11 $ 24.90Trifecta 10:11:2 $ 596.70First4 10:11:2:5 $ 3547.60
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's2, 3, 4, 6, 11RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%