Best "Each Way"
- Race 1 - PARKSIDE PANELS / TITIROA TRANSPORT MAIDENTime: 12:32 | Distance: 2000m | Prize $
- Top Pick1 My Cashier F: 62043B(13) W(58.5)( T- G & M Eade )WonDividends : $3.60 $1.70Huge when third last start. Been racing ok prior and looks a good chance to take out the openerMain Danger10 Raise Ya Cards F: 52632B(12) W(56.5)PlacedDividend : $1.90Racing honestly placing 3 out of 5 over a similar distance and will run well againNext Best4 Mr Fahrenheit F: 45576B(8) W(58.5)( T- Stephanie Clark )Runs better than the form reads. Both runs at Riccarton had excuses and probably meets a weaker raceInclude in Multis11 Deebeewiththestars F: X00X2B(11) W(56.5)( J- Kozzi Asano )( T- Sophie Price )Was much improved fresh up running very well for second. Should be further improvement second upLonger Odds2 Power Punch F: 54873B(7) W(58.5)( J- BB Hong )( T- Greg Wright )PlacedDividend : $4.40Been knocking on the door and could be the odds runner.
RemarksCompetitive field to start the day
ResultsRace DividendsWin 1 $ 3.60Place1 1 $ 1.70Place2 2 $ 4.40Place3 10 $ 1.90Quinella 1:2 $ 24.00Trifecta 1:2:10 $ 119.80First4 1:2:10:13 $ 1947.50Trifecta - Selected!
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 2, 4, 10, 11RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 2 - NZB INSURANCE PEARL SERIES RACE MAIDENTime: 1:07 | Distance: 1200m | Prize $
- Top Pick4 Just A Girl F: 7X327B(2) W(57)( T- Danny Crozier )PlacedDividend : $1.80Huge two back when unlucky not to win at Wingatui. Disappointing at Riccarton but I think she can bounce back hereMain Danger3 Fairway Flight F: 0X233B(8) W(57)( J- Courtney Barnes )( T- Leda Beck )PlacedDividend : $1.60Has put three placing together this prep. Honest run is expectedNext Best5 Elle Makfi F: 97X3B(1) W(57)( T- M & M Pitman )WonDividends : $3.20 $1.50Won trial nicely before a nice third fresh up.Include in Multis1 Llovizna F: 56X62B(3) W(57.5)Much better second up and now third up could improve furtherLonger Odds7 Eavesdrop F: 07B(10) W(57)Wasn't the worst of runs last time and keeps improving
RemarksMany chances in the pearl bonus
ResultsRace DividendsWin 5 $ 3.20Place1 5 $ 1.50Place2 3 $ 1.60Place3 4 $ 1.80Quinella 3:5 $ 7.60Trifecta 5:3:4 $ 47.00First4 5:3:4:6 $ 378.10Trifecta - Selected!
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 3, 4, 5, 7RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 3 - AB LIME / RODGERS GARAGE MAIDENTime: 1:43 | Distance: 1200m | Prize $
- Top Pick5 Exchange F: 53B(9) W(58)Has shown improvement off both run fifth on debut then ran a nice third last start. Could win hereMain Danger9 The Selection F: X2448B(3) W(56.5)( J- Brett Murray )( T- Robert Dennis )Huge run when second fresh. Hasn't showed the same form but was unlucky two back.Next Best8 The Fabulous Pearl F: 767X2B(2) W(56.5)( T- Kara Dickson )Very good second fresh up and must be a chance off that.Include in Multis6 Leighton Warrior F: 3050XB(4) W(58)( T- White/Callaway )WonDividends : $6.10 $2.30Has changed stables since last racing. Showed enough ability last prep to suggest a decent run todayLonger Odds4 Swampman F:B(1) W(58.5)PlacedDividend : $3.10I don't know anything but it's been the big market mover - Opened at $26
RemarksOur longer odds is the big market mover
ResultsRace DividendsWin 6 $ 6.10Place1 6 $ 2.30Place2 4 $ 3.10Place3 1 $ 2.30Quinella 4:6 $ 30.50Trifecta 6:4:1 $ 438.60First4 6:4:1:2 $ 3113.20Treble 1+/5+/6 $ 135.10
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's4, 5, 6, 8, 9RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 4 - MLT / CALDWELL CONTRACTING FIRESIDE CUPTime: 2:17 | Distance: 1200m | Prize $
- Top Pick1 Pippi Rea F: 96820B(6) W(60)Good second two back. Poor last start but if he finds his best form he will winMain Danger5 Black Label F: 73019B(5) W(54)( T- Steve Tyler )WonDividends : $3.90 $1.80Likely leader who was too quick when winning at Greymouth. Could be too quick around GoreNext Best3 Dynamic F: 1367XB(1) W(58)( T- M & M Pitman )PlacedDividend : $2.60Fresh up and looks to be in the right race for a bold fresh performance.Longer Odds4 Passito F: X4850B(4) W(54)( T- Steven Prince )Struggling but can figure in the finish
RemarksOnly six contest the Fireside Cup
ResultsRace DividendsWin 5 $ 3.90Place1 5 $ 1.80Place2 3 $ 2.60Quinella 3:5 $ 13.70Trifecta 5:3:4 $ 66.50First4 5:3:4:2 $ 211.30Trifecta - Selected!
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF'sInsufficient RunnersRETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 5 - AUTO WINDSCREEN REPLACEMENTS/ VETCO EDENDALE MDNTime: 2:52 | Distance: 1335m | Prize $
- Top PickThe 'Best Each Way'12 Lugano's Ace F: X7220B(12) W(56.5)( T- Steven Prince )PlacedDividend : $3.90Poor last start but her previous two second placings were good and off those runs must rate as a each way chanceMain Danger1 Hombre F: 52422B(8) W(58.5)7 second placings in career with 2 of them coming in his last two runs. Will go close againNext Best2 Blair Flight F: 34357B(1) W(58.5)( J- Jason Laking )( T- Ross Beckett )WonDividends : $5.90 $2.00Been racing well enough. Tough trip at Riccarton. Sped to a big lead at Wingatui two back and from the ace draw brings him into playInclude in Multis9 The Ace F: 7X3B(6) W(58)( T- Robert Dennis )PlacedDividend : $2.20Well bred gelding who was good when third fresh upLonger Odds14 No Quantum F: 208X4B(9) W(56.5)( J- Krishna Mudhoo )( T- Jo-Ann Gordon )Nice fourth fresh up and seems to be a mare who races best in front
RemarksDoesn't look much over this field
ResultsRace DividendsWin 2 $ 5.90Place1 2 $ 2.00Place2 9 $ 2.20Place3 12 $ 3.90Quinella 2:9 $ 19.00Trifecta 2:9:12 $ 367.50First4 2:9:12:13 $ 1968.80Quaddie 5+/6/5/2 $ 908.60Trifecta - Selected!
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 2, 9, 12, 14RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 6 - ADVANCE AGRICULTURE / HERBERTS TRANSPORTTime: 3:27 | Distance: 1335m | Prize $
- Top Pick4 Hazelnut F: 31332B(9) W(58)( J- Kin Kwo )Honest mare who never runs a bad one. Good second last start and expect a good run todayMain Danger7 Cabernet F: 21250B(1) W(56)PlacedDividend : $1.50Unlucky last start over 1600. Drops back in distance. Good second here three back over this distanceNext Best9 Times Time F: 67543B(4) W(55.5)( J- Kozzi Asano )Raced well on the 15/2 backed up better last start 2 days later. ChanceInclude in Multis3 Friar Tuck F: 52962B(2) W(58.5)( J- Rahul Beeharry )( T- Barry Howden )PlacedDividend : $2.20Good second last start and off that will be figuring in the finishLonger Odds8 Expedition F: 21218B(10) W(56)( T- N & B Blatch )Until last start her previous runs were outstanding. Don't forget just yet
RemarksField lacks real value which shows the evenness
ResultsRace DividendsWin 1 $ 10.10Place1 1 $ 2.50Place2 3 $ 2.20Place3 7 $ 1.50Quinella 1:3 $ 32.90Trifecta 1:3:7 $ 217.00First4 1:3:7:6 $ 1735.10Double 2/1 $ 36.80
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's3, 4, 7, 8, 9RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 7 - MACAULAY MOTORS / LES FRISBY CONTRACTINGTime: 4:02 | Distance: 1335m | Prize $
- Top Pick5 Love To Dream F: 42412B(8) W(57.5)( T- Sally McKay )Fresh out of maiden grade when winning two back then backed up two days later with a huge run. Looks hard to beat hereMain Danger2 Fulltothebrim F: 9345XB(4) W(59)( J- Jason Laking )( T- Bruce Laking )Fresh up but always races well and has won in this state beforeNext Best12 Marquita Miss F: 36758B(6) W(56)( T- Terry Kennedy )Made ok ground last start prior form is better than it looks and could run well at double figures hereInclude in Multis1 Are You Cereal F: 94103B(10) W(59)( T- Jackie Burrows )WonDividends : $6.00 $2.20Won maiden three back then performed well last start for third must be a chanceLonger OddsThe 'Best Roughie'11 Drumstorm F: 26368B(13) W(56.5)( J- Courtney Barnes )Has been racing well enough lately. Could be the odds runner here
RemarksHard leg to start the quaddie
ResultsRace DividendsWin 1 $ 6.00Place1 1 $ 2.20Place2 8 $ 5.10Place3 3 $ 2.70Quinella 1:8 $ 54.40Trifecta 1:8:3 $ 736.30First4 1:8:3:5 $ 1824.10
Betting SuggestionsQuaddiesR7 (2) Fulltothebrim(5) Love To Dream (11) Drumstorm (12) Marquita MissR8 (1) Wild Jack(7) Riviera Rock (11) Picture Me RollinR9 (3) RainmanR10 (5) Perfecto(8) Superstition (10) Chookie's GirlQuaddies % to a $20 stake:
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 2, 5, 11, 12RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 8 - AON INSURANCE / PGG WRIGHTSON WYNDHAM CUPTime: 4:37 | Distance: 2000m | Prize $
- Top Pick11 Picture Me Rollin F: 46943B(12) W(54)( T- Jo-Anne Dalton )Been racing well at 1600 her last two. Good sixth in Gore Cup four back and looks suited by the distanceMain Danger1 Wild Jack F: 58412B(2) W(60)( J- Amless Bohorun )( T- Stephen Blair-Edie )In great form winning the Gore Cup two back then was a touch unlucky held up at the wrong time in Invercargill Cup.Next Best7 Riviera Rock F: 29352B(4) W(56)( T- G & M Eade )Talented stayer who always runs well. Good second at Wingatui and must be a chance hereInclude in Multis2 Nomen Ludi F: 210X2B(5) W(59)( T- Ellis Winsloe )PlacedDividend : $2.50Good staying horse who was excellent fresh up. Only concern is the jump to 2000m second up.Longer Odds12 What's Up Alf F: 27283B(9) W(54)Good third last start. Has been mixing form prior to that but looks an odds chance on his best
RemarksGood field contest today's feature
ResultsRace DividendsWin 10 $ 15.00Place1 10 $ 4.10Place2 2 $ 2.50Place3 4 $ 3.60Quinella 2:10 $ 64.40Trifecta 10:2:4 $ 1251.60First4 10:2:4:7 $ 2677.70
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 2, 7, 11, 12RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 9 - HILLSIDE METALS PINEBUSH CUPTime: 5:07 | Distance: 2000m | Prize $
- Top PickThe 'Day's Best'3 Rainman F: 30734B(7) W(57)Very good run two back over 1600m at Riccarton. Didn't get much luck last time. Drops back in grade and looks ready to winMain Danger8 Fine Bouquet F: 53736B(6) W(55)( J- Kin Kwo )( T- Amber Hoffman )Always been running home well over 1600m and suited by 2000m todayNext Best11 Larippa F: X8736B(3) W(54.5)PlacedDividend : $2.20Hasn't found her best form this prep. Was a good run two back for third but I expect a good performance todayInclude in Multis1 Olaf F: 41220B(10) W(60)( T- Sally McKay )WonDividends : $5.60 $2.10Dropping back into 65 after Invercargill Cup run. Won four back then had two good second placings in this gradeLonger Odds7 Leuluai F: 54557B(5) W(55.5)Changed stables and could show improvement
RemarksPretty keen on my top pick
ResultsRace DividendsWin 1 $ 5.60Place1 1 $ 2.10Place2 11 $ 2.20Place3 2 $ 2.60Quinella 1:11 $ 16.20Trifecta 1:11:2 $ 188.30First4 1:11:2:7 $ 1593.30
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 3, 7, 8, 11RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 10 - ROBERT DENNIS RACING STABLESTime: 5:40 | Distance: 2000m | Prize $
- Top Pick5 Perfecto F: 05055B(9) W(57)( T- Anna Hewitson )PlacedDividend : $2.60Both runs at Invercargill were very good for fifth. Looks ready to go close to winning todayMain Danger8 Superstition F: 65759B(10) W(55)( T- N & B Blatch )Take out last start her form was good enough to be very competitive here. That could be the case todayNext Best10 Chookie's Girl F: 89784B(4) W(54)WonDividends : $3.90 $1.80Best run this prep came last start when fourth. Got talent and looks to be improvingInclude in Multis3 Verses F: 32490B(3) W(57.5)( T- Jackie Burrows )PlacedDividend : $2.50Has battled since Greymouth three back. Meets the right race to regain form.Longer Odds4 Friday Knight F: 0X706B(11) W(57)( J- Rahul Beeharry )Run last start wasn't bad and could be the odds runner in the last
RemarksFinal race of the day
ResultsRace DividendsWin 10 $ 3.90Place1 10 $ 1.80Place2 5 $ 2.60Place3 3 $ 2.50Quinella 5:10 $ 13.10Trifecta 10:5:3 $ 117.10First4 10:5:3:7 $ 551.80Double 1/10+ $ 23.70Trifecta - Selected!
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's3, 4, 5, 8, 10RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%