Best "Each Way"
- Race 1 - RACING AT NEW PLYMOUTH DECEMBER 27TH & 29TH MDNTime: 2:38 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick1 Double Act F: 92444B(3) W(58.5)( T- Gary Vile )Consistent runs coming into this race and it has drawn ideally in barrier three. Knocking on the door and it won't take long to break through.Main Danger3 Ian's Legacy F: 0354B(9) W(58.5)( J- Cameron Lammas )( T- Moroney/Gerard )Just in behind the pace of late but it won't need to improve all that much to win. Should push this field very close.Next Best9 Zareeba F: 0893B(7) W(56.5)PlacedDividend : $2.00Much better effort for third last time out. Likely to continue with that form and punters haven't missed it. Big chance.Include in Multis7 Antipodes F: 0X653B(11) W(56.5)( T- Ashley Meadows )Steadily working through its gears. Impressive placing last start and it's another which won't take long to win a race.Longer Odds12 Ekstrememiss F: X8959B(4) W(56.5)( J- Shaun McKay )( T- Bryce Revell )WonDividends : $12.20 $3.40We could see a form reversal here.
RemarksBig betting field to open the card
ResultsRace DividendsWin 12 $ 12.20Place1 12 $ 3.40Place2 10 $ 7.20Place3 9 $ 2.00Quinella 10:12 $ 181.00Trifecta 12:10:9 $ 3357.80First4 - $ 0.00
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 3, 7, 9, 12RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 2 - DENIS WHEELER EARTHMOVING MAIDENTime: 3:13 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick1 Challa F: 2270XB(6) W(57.5)WonDividends : $1.80 $1.30Has been taking on some tough fields of late. Fresh up for this run and we should see a big improvement. Short odds on offer.Main Danger4 Streak Of Power F:B(2) W(57.5)( J- Leah Hemi )( T- Hamish Auret )Looks likely to make a good start to its career. Has the betting support and a nice draw to jump from. Right in this.Next Best3 Sir Caleb F: 5XB(5) W(57.5)Race day experience helps and it wasn't that far away last time out. Freshened up and it could return a stronger type.Include in Multis10 Smarty Pants F:B(4) W(55.5)( T- Janelle Millar )Bred to hit the ground running and there's enough support to suggest that it could. Keep safe at each-way money.Longer Odds6 Against All Odds F:B(10) W(57.5)( J- Ryan Elliot )( T- Bill Thurlow )Could add some cheek on debut.
RemarksMost of the money coming for the favourite
ResultsRace DividendsWin 1 $ 1.80Place1 1 $ 1.30Place2 2 $ 2.50Place3 12 $ 4.10Quinella 1:2 $ 9.30Trifecta 1:2:12 $ 91.50First4 1:2:12:7 $ 2629.00
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 3, 4, 6, 10RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 3 - STELLA ARTOIS MAIDENTime: 3:47 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick6 Enduring Love F: 4233XB(7) W(56.5)Stable is firing and it ran nicely behind some good types last season. Likely to be right around the mark against this field.Main Danger3 Shady Grey F: 4XB(8) W(58.5)( J- Hazel Schofer )( T- Steve Gulliver )Didn't lose any admirers when running fourth on debut. Was immediately spelled and that patience could pay off here.Next Best5 Craftyaffair F: 66X32B(3) W(56.5)( T- E & D Browne )WonDividends : $4.30 $1.80Getting very warm this campaign and it should run close here. Back-to-back placings coming into it. Must include.Include in Multis9 Dee Keepa F: 36B(13) W(56.5)PlacedDividend : $3.10Drawn wide but it could sit just off the pace and come with a big run late. Nice odds on offer for a promising type.Longer Odds2 Blue Arrow F: 7295XB(5) W(58.5)( T- Tina Egan )Worth including at double-figure odds.
RemarksAnother cracking maiden with nice odds
ResultsRace DividendsWin 5 $ 4.30Place1 5 $ 1.80Place2 9 $ 3.10Place3 1 $ 3.00Quinella 5:9 $ 23.10Trifecta 5:9:1 $ 249.50First4 5:9:1:15 $ 2016.00Double 1+/5 $ 6.20
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's2, 3, 5, 6, 9RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 4 - NZ FARMERS LIVESTOCK MAIDENTime: 4:22 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top PickThe 'Day's Best'6 Pearl Davone F: 2374B(7) W(56.5)( J- Craig Grylls )( T- Cody Cole )Hasn't been all that far off against some solid fields. More than good enough to break its maiden status.Main Danger7 Girlfromthenorth F: 4B(2) W(56.5)( J- Taiki Yanagida )( T- John Bell )PlacedDividend : $1.60Impressive fourth on debut and it looks a type ready to break through. Drawn well and having the claimer in the saddle helps.Next Best1 Albaron F: 385X4B(9) W(58.5)( J- Danielle Hirini )( T- Kevin Myers )PlacedDividend : $1.80Has 10 starts to its name and that experience should take it close. Gets some weight off the back so consider.Include in Multis11 Rockley Beach F: 58X5B(4) W(55)Slowly getting there and it could improve on a fresh up fifth. Too promising to leave out.Longer Odds10 Showmethebubbles F: 508XB(10) W(56.5)( T- Janelle Millar )Pop the corks if it wins. Nice odds.
RemarksForm out of this maiden should hold up
ResultsRace DividendsWin 9 $ 12.80Place1 9 $ 3.20Place2 7 $ 1.60Place3 1 $ 1.80Quinella 7:9 $ 20.80Trifecta 9:7:1 $ 267.30First4 9:7:1:6 $ 878.60
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 6, 7, 10, 11RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 5 - PLATINUM HOMES TARANAKI MAIDEN 1400Time: 5:04 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick1 Rangitata F: 32XB(2) W(58.5)( T- Stephen Autridge )WonDividends : $2.30 $1.10Short odds and rightfully so. Ran two nice placings when last in work and it's only a matter of time before it wins. Gets that chance here.Main Danger4 Oceans Eight F: 4B(1) W(56.5)Very well-bred type which ran well enough on debut. Gets the inside draw for this and it could show some serious pace. Chance.Next Best8 White Hibiscus F:B(3) W(55)( J- Craig Grylls )( T- Mark Forbes )PlacedDividend : $2.70Bred to want a little further but there is good betting support for its debut. Drawn well and the value is there.Include in Multis10 Rose Of Delgatie F:B(6) W(55)( J- Leah Hemi )( T- Hamish Auret )PlacedDividend : $4.20Another well-bred type which could show some cheek fresh up. Nice odds on offer so include for value.Longer Odds5 Love Potion F: 5X5X9B(7) W(56.5)( T- Lisa Latta )Goes into the mix at odds.
RemarksOne of the better maiden fields of the day
ResultsRace DividendsWin 1 $ 2.30Place1 1 $ 1.10Place2 10 $ 4.20Place3 8 $ 2.70Quinella 1:10 $ 22.50Trifecta 1:10:8 $ 168.90First4 1:10:8:6 $ 1489.50Double 9/1+ $ 26.90Trifecta - Selected!
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 4, 5, 8, 10RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 6 - ISABELLA SPIERS 1400Time: 5:38 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top PickThe 'Best Each Way'2 Neverstoplaughing F: 231B(10) W(59)( T- Tracey Bliss )Good win last time out and we're surprised at the odds on offer. Could kick on with it now and having Allpress in the saddle helps.Main Danger1 Monkey Shoulder F: 2301XB(7) W(59)( T- Allan Sharrock )PlacedDividend : $1.90Impressive win to close out last season. Has more ability than most here and just needs to find it early to win. Chance.Next Best9 Lady Lira F: 42X65B(4) W(56.5)( J- Chelsea Burdan )( T- Baker/Forsman )Has had its fair share of chances to win this time around. Gets right down in the weights here, which makes it an attractive bet.Include in Multis7 Nubian Smile F: 33167B(2) W(57)( T- Wayne Jones )Good enough to win three back and it has plenty of upside. Could get back to that form with a nice effort here.Longer Odds5 Cleaver F: 4300XB(11) W(58)( J- Rowena Smyth )( T- John Wheeler )Fresh up but won recent trial - trained on the track and could surprise.
RemarksMost of the money at the top of the book
ResultsRace DividendsWin 6 $ 17.70Place1 6 $ 3.90Place2 3 $ 7.50Place3 1 $ 1.90Quinella 3:6 $ 197.90Trifecta 6:3:1 $ 1697.90First4 6:3:1:2 $ 4581.90Treble 9/1+/6 $ 929.30
Betting SuggestionsQuaddiesR6 (1) Monkey Shoulder(2) Neverstoplaughing (9) Lady LiraR7 (1) Tubthumping(6) Kipchoge (13) La Mia SirenaR8 (3) Tipical(5) Special Light (6) DashperR9 (2) Run Like Boo(3) Roc Ya Sox (7) TroubleQuaddies % to a $20 stake:
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 2, 5, 7, 9RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 7 - COMCAT MAIDENTime: 6:08 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick6 Kipchoge F: 5B(1) W(58.5)( T- Stephen Autridge )Hit the line nicely on debut and it's only going to get better from here. Inside draw is ideal so it goes on top.Main Danger1 Tubthumping F: 332X7B(7) W(58.5)( T- Jaimee-Lee Lupton )PlacedDividend : $1.80A little disappointing fresh up but it could improve quickly to score here. Certainly showed some good consistency last time in.Next Best13 La Mia Sirena F: 9X33B(12) W(55)( J- Ryan Elliot )( T- Bryce Newman )Not helped by the draw but it could settle back and work home nicely. Has ability and nice upside.Include in Multis8 Faltonius F: 8B(3) W(58.5)Only fair on debut but it has big room for improvement. Drawing well helps and it shouldn't be too far away in this.Longer Odds10 Black Anasta F: 455X6B(13) W(56.5)( J- Hazel Schofer )( T- Paul Pascoe )Needs luck but could offer some nice odds.
RemarksWide open maiden with many chances
ResultsRace DividendsWin 5 $ 13.70Place1 5 $ 3.50Place2 1 $ 1.80Place3 3 $ 3.20Quinella 1:5 $ 28.60Trifecta 5:1:3 $ 502.20First4 5:1:3:13 $ 2063.10Double 6/5 $ 183.80
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 6, 8, 10, 13RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 8 - OCEAN EMPEROR @ WEOWNA STUD 1800Time: 6:41 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick3 Tipical F: 25412B(5) W(58.5)Always tough to beat and it showed that when winning two back. Followed that up with another tidy effort. Goes well here.Main Danger5 Special Light F: 115X7B(1) W(58)A touch poor last start but it will only improve. Inside draw is ideal and this stable knows how to get them ready. Big danger.Next Best6 Dashper F: 246X4B(8) W(57.5)( T- Fraser Auret )No recent winning form but it has been around some handy types. Good enough to win this race and conditions should suit.Include in Multis4 Whenharrymetsaddle F: 37X50B(6) W(58.5)( T- Bryce Revell )Didn't have much luck when wide throughout last start. Could pay to forgive that effort and go on prior form.Longer OddsThe 'Best Roughie'9 Dezella F: 15107B(10) W(55)WonDividends : $16.90 $4.70More than good enough to win this. Consider at odds.
RemarksEven field in the penultimate
ResultsRace DividendsWin 9 $ 16.90Place1 9 $ 4.70Place2 2 $ 4.30Place3 8 $ 3.50Quinella 2:9 $ 138.50Trifecta 9:2:8 $ 4108.20First4 9:2:8:4 $ 3207.60
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's3, 4, 5, 6, 9RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 9 - NEXT TWILIGHT FRIDAY NOV 22ND 2000Time: 7:18 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick2 Run Like Boo F: 0X143B(8) W(59)( T- Tracey Bliss )Good run to win fresh up and it got back to solid form when placing last start. Every chance of taking this out.Main Danger7 Trouble F: X9763B(10) W(57.5)( J- Taiki Yanagida )( T- M & K Murdoch )Tricky draw but it has been working through its gears nicely. Just needs some luck with the claimer in the saddle.Next Best3 Roc Ya Sox F: 400X8B(4) W(58.5)( T- John Wheeler )WonDividends : $4.40 $2.10Well-supported in the betting and that's a good sign. Likely to improve on a recent outing.Include in Multis13 Uniquebotique F: X1874B(6) W(55.5)( J- Chelsea Burdan )( T- Gavin Sharrock )Did the job nicely fresh up and it will help with a 3kg claimer in the saddle. Gets a good chance at value odds here.Longer Odds9 That's Funny F: 61582B(12) W(56.5)( T- Lydia Pickford )Impressive finishing run for second last start and could continue the improvement here, despite the wide draw.
RemarksEven field to close the card
ResultsRace DividendsWin 3 $ 4.40Place1 3 $ 2.10Place2 4 $ 11.40Place3 12 $ 2.60Quinella 3:4 $ 82.10Trifecta 3:4:12 $ 869.30First4 3:4:12:8 $ 17022.20Double 9/3 $ 129.20
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's2, 3, 7, 9, 13RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%