Best "Each Way"
- Race 1 - BUNNINGS NEW PLYMOUTH MAIDEN 1800Time: 3:07 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick1 Krakadeel F: 93X23B(12) W(58.5)( J- Jonathan Riddell )PlacedDividend : $1.50Both runs back have been good with just beaten fresh up. Should take some beating today.Main Danger7 Berry Delightful F: 4345B(9) W(56.5)( J- Shaun McKay )( T- Mark Oulaghan )All runs in career have been very good. Looking for the extra ground and should go close today.Next Best12 Nothing Compares F: 89535B(7) W(55)WonDividends : $4.50 $1.60Staying filly who is getting better every run. Only beaten 1 length when 5th last time and will enjoy the extra distance.Include in Multis13 Plucky Miss F:B(4) W(55)PlacedDividend : $3.60Making debut and trial was good enough to suggest a chance here.Longer OddsThe 'Best Roughie'2 Double Act F: 24449B(2) W(58.5)( T- Gary Vile )Had excuses last start when held up at the wrong time. Form prior was good and can redeem himself.
RemarksFirst race of the day
ResultsRace DividendsWin 12 $ 4.50Place1 12 $ 1.60Place2 13 $ 3.60Place3 1 $ 1.50Quinella 12:13 $ 30.90Trifecta 12:13:1 $ 148.40First4 12:13:1:8 $ 684.10Trifecta - Selected!
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 2, 7, 12, 13RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 2 - PRIMOWIRELESS MAIDENTime: 3:44 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick6 Enduring Love F: 233X7B(6) W(56.5)( T- Jamie Richards )PlacedDividend : $1.40Went close to winning one last prep before spelling. Unlucky fresh up and well placed to winMain Danger10 La Feelya F: 5X7XB(7) W(56.5)( T- Allan Sharrock )WonDividends : $7.20 $2.90Decent on debut before track was too heavy back on top of the groundNext Best3 Mi Gold Card F: 260X4B(5) W(58.5)( T- Josh Shaw )Was good when fourth fresh up and can go well in thisLonger Odds4 Barney Rubble F:B(2) W(57)( J- Rosie Myers )( T- Robbie Patterson )Has been good placed in all three trials. Looks the longer odds runner
RemarksScratchings have affected field size
ResultsRace DividendsWin 10 $ 7.20Place1 10 $ 2.90Place2 6 $ 1.40Quinella 6:10 $ 6.10Trifecta 10:6:4 $ 62.00First4 10:6:4:11 $ 273.70Double 12/10 $ 20.70Trifecta - Selected!
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF'sInsufficient RunnersRETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 3 - TE AO HONEY CO MAIDEN 3YO 1100Time: 4:17 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top PickThe 'Day's Best'6 Madam Hass F:B(5) W(55.5)WonDividends : $1.70 $1.20Very easy winner at the trials and doesn't need to do much more to win this.Main Danger3 Kick Start F:B(7) W(57.5)( T- Gary Vile )PlacedDividend : $1.80Been excellent at the trials and finally making debut. Should go close hereNext Best1 Ifndoubtgetout F: 342B(2) W(57.5)( J- Zinjete Moki )( T- Tracey Bliss )PlacedDividend : $1.40Has been so far at the races. Overraced badly last start but still went very well. Will have a good trip in the runningInclude in Multis7 Aeroette F: 0XB(1) W(55.5)( J- Matthew Cameron )Trialed up well enough to show something todayLonger Odds9 Jaws Of Life F:B(3) W(55.5)( T- J J Rayner )Only trial was good behind well supported runner tomorrow Lincoln Krus. Can go well on debut
RemarksSome talented runners here
ResultsRace DividendsWin 6 $ 1.70Place1 6 $ 1.20Place2 1 $ 1.40Place3 3 $ 1.80Quinella 1:6 $ 3.90Trifecta 6:1:3 $ 16.90First4 6:1:3:11 $ 160.60Trifecta - Selected!
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 3, 6, 7, 9RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 4 - REVITAL FERTILISER MAIDENTime: 4:52 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick9 Missandei F: 50X2B(11) W(56.5)( J- Matthew Cameron )PlacedDividend : $1.70Good second at Te Aroha and looks well placed hereMain Danger3 Kipchoge F: 56B(5) W(58.5)PlacedDividend : $2.40Both runs this prep have had merit and now third start in should run a good race.Next Best2 Nudge Bar F: 334X4B(9) W(58.5)( T- Jaimee-Lee Lupton )WonDividends : $5.00 $1.80Never gone a bad race in career. Resumed with a good fourth at Woodville and will run wellInclude in Multis10 Fire Dancer F: 0X54B(3) W(56.5)( T- Allan Sharrock )Has finished off her races this prep very well. Backing up from Sunday but should handle the back upLonger Odds5 Mauna Loa F: 9B(8) W(58.5)( J- Jason Laking )( T- Paul Moseley )Did everything wrong on debut and could be the big improver here
RemarksMultis maybe the way to go here
ResultsRace DividendsWin 2 $ 5.00Place1 2 $ 1.80Place2 3 $ 2.40Place3 9 $ 1.70Quinella 2:3 $ 19.30Trifecta 2:3:9 $ 119.00First4 2:3:9:13 $ 482.00Double 6+/2 $ 8.10Trifecta - Selected!
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's2, 3, 5, 9, 10RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 5 - WAIKATO EQUINE VETERINARY CENTRE MAIDEN 3YOTime: 5:27 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick6 Aquila Star F: 32B(9) W(55.5)( T- Jaimee-Lee Lupton )PlacedDividend : $1.70Has been good in both starts to the races. Chased a smart one last time and should be a good chance hereMain Danger11 Savezar F:B(6) W(55.5)Very impressive winning at the trials over 1400m. Can run well on debutNext Best10 Sacrosanct F:B(12) W(55.5)WonDividends : $9.60 $2.80Well bred filly on debut who was good winning at her last trial.Include in Multis8 Combat Queen F: 5B(1) W(55.5)( T- Jamie Richards )Good run on debut when making good ground. Will be improved and has a good gate to work with.Longer Odds7 Smarty Pants F: 84B(5) W(55.5)( J- Kozzi Asano )( T- Janelle Millar )Good when second start for fourth. Can figure in the finish
RemarksFirst leg of the quaddie
ResultsRace DividendsWin 10 $ 9.60Place1 10 $ 2.80Place2 14 $ 4.30Place3 6 $ 1.70Quinella 10:14 $ 98.70Trifecta 10:14:6 $ 624.40First4 10:14:6:11 $ 4099.50
Betting SuggestionsQuaddiesR5 (6) Aquila Star(8) Combat Queen (10) Sacrosanct (11) SavezarR6 (1) Shady Grey(3) Ocean Spirit (8) KiwiannaR7 (3) Rangitata(4) Flourishing (7) NomoathajR8 (1) Spondulix(10) Savastep (11) Game Of LoveQuaddies % to a $20 stake:
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's6, 7, 8, 10, 11RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 6 - GIRLS GO RACING MAIDENTime: 6:05 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top PickThe 'Best Each Way'8 Kiwianna F: X940XB(3) W(56.5)PlacedDividend : $1.70Last prep faced some very heavy tracks. Trial was very good and back on top of the groundMain Danger3 Ocean Spirit F: 4XB(8) W(57)Made nice ground at the trials when held up early in home straight. Should go well fresh up today.Next Best1 Shady Grey F: 4X5B(11) W(58.5)( T- Steve Gulliver )WonDividends : $5.80 $2.30Well supported on debut. Very good last start. Wide draw the worry.Include in Multis4 Den Bosch F: 5B(7) W(57)( T- Peter Didham )Good on debut after looking good at the trials. Should run well hereLonger Odds11 La Strata F: 6X8B(5) W(56.5)( T- Janelle Millar )Didn't get much luck last start and can figure in the finish at odds
RemarksVery even lineup here
ResultsRace DividendsWin 1 $ 5.80Place1 1 $ 2.30Place2 6 $ 2.90Place3 8 $ 1.70Quinella 1:6 $ 28.10Trifecta 1:6:8 $ 282.50First4 1:6:8:4 $ 849.70
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 3, 4, 8, 11RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 7 - MASON APPLIANCES 1800Time: 6:41 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick4 Flourishing F: 985X3B(3) W(58)( J- Kozzi Asano )( T- Ramsay/Ritchie )Capable mare who was excellent when fresh up. Stable confidence is high and does look hard to beatMain Danger3 Rangitata F: 32X1B(10) W(59)WonDividends : $3.90 $1.50Good winner fresh up and looked more than capable last prep. Increase in distance can only help chancesNext Best7 Nomoathaj F: 1X334B(5) W(57.5)( T- Mark Forbes )PlacedDividend : $2.10Uk import who has been in good form since entering the country. In a weaker race and suited by the 1800mInclude in Multis6 Craftyeva F: 22X54B(11) W(57.5)( J- Rosie Myers )( T- Cody Cole )PlacedDividend : $2.10Very honest mare who has been good in both runs back and looks close to hitting her best form.Longer Odds8 Ekstrememiss F: 89591B(12) W(56.5)( J- Shaun McKay )( T- Bryce Revell )Nice staying mare who was nice winning maiden last start.
RemarksConfidence with our top pick
ResultsRace DividendsWin 3 $ 3.90Place1 3 $ 1.50Place2 6 $ 2.10Place3 7 $ 2.10Quinella 3:6 $ 10.90Trifecta 3:6:7 $ 78.70First4 3:6:7:4 $ 150.90Trifecta - Selected!First 4 - Selected!
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's3, 4, 6, 7, 8RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 8 - LA NUOVA APPARELMASTER 1400Time: 7:15 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick11 Game Of Love F: 55X86B(8) W(55.5)( T- Ramsay/Ritchie )Hasn't had all favours this time in. She will get back and look for a big finish on her.Main Danger1 Spondulix F: 050X2B(13) W(59.5)( T- Ian Adams )PlacedDividend : $2.60Good effort fresh up when on the pace. He can mix his form but off his fresh up run will go close.Next Best10 Savastep F: 1426XB(6) W(56)Fresh up after a trial to prepare. Showed she was more than capable with some good efforts last season.Include in Multis3 Gobuyit F: 42050B(3) W(58.5)( T- Bryce Revell )Mixes his form but he is good on his day.Longer Odds7 Cleaver F: 300X0B(11) W(57.5)( J- Jonathan Riddell )( T- John Wheeler )Good winner at the trials. Needed resuming run and Jonathan will suit this runner
RemarksLast race of the day
ResultsRace DividendsWin 14 $ 62.80Place1 14 $ 12.90Place2 2 $ 2.50Place3 1 $ 2.60Quinella 2:14 $ 314.20Trifecta 14:2:1 $ 3251.60First4 14:2:1:12 $ 5477.40Double 3+/14 $ 181.50
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 3, 7, 10, 11RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%