Best "Each Way"
- Race 1 - VETS ON RIVERBANK PREMIERTime: 12:53 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick7 Dezella F: 10711B(5) W(54.5)( T- Robbie Patterson )WonDividends : $3.00 $1.40In great form after scoring in consecutive races. Faces a harder task here but carries a light weight. Every chance based on that.Main Danger1 Collinstreet F: 1X110B(2) W(60.5)( J- Charlotte O'Beirne )( T- Allan Sharrock )Found the grade too tough last start, as expected. Better suited here with the apprentice claim and it's drawn nicely. Drifting odds.Next Best3 Masetto F: 38X21B(7) W(56.5)( J- Cameron Lammas )( T- Moroney/Gerard )PlacedDividend : $1.40Looked like a nice up-and-comer when scoring last start. Has been one of the better backed runners in the field. Goes close.Include in Multis2 High Quality F: 55512B(8) W(58.5)( T- Geoff Haigh )Doesn't have the best turn-of-foot but could grind away on a hot tempo. Did the job nicely two back so consider here.Longer Odds6 Kamanda Lincoln F: 55X08B(4) W(55.5)Might sit out the back and launch late.
RemarksCracking field to start the premier card
ResultsRace DividendsWin 7 $ 3.00Place1 7 $ 1.40Place2 4 $ 5.80Place3 3 $ 1.40Quinella 4:7 $ 62.50Trifecta 7:4:3 $ 269.30First4 7:4:3:2 $ 1361.60
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 2, 3, 6, 7RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 2 - RIBBONS PLUS PREMIERTime: 1:28 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick2 Preakness F:B(2) W(57)( J- Vinnie Colgan )( T- Andrew Campbell )WonDividends : $1.70 $1.10Has been well backed to win and that's always a good sign from this stable. Drawn well and it should be right in the mix.Main Danger8 Meglio Di Falcrest F:B(3) W(55)( T- Ashley Meadows )PlacedDividend : $1.90Has won a trial and it's bred to show good early speed. Watch for any late betting moves as they should come.Next Best6 Queen Of The Prom F: 374B(9) W(55)( T- Rae/Williams-Tuhoro )Comes from a speedy family and it has race experience. Placed on debut and that bodes well.Include in Multis4 Just Ben F:B(4) W(57)( T- Gary Vile )Has been running solid trials without winning. Drawn well for its debut run and that should see it go well. Nice odds.Longer OddsThe 'Best Roughie'7 Passione F: 3B(7) W(55)Needed the debut run. Over the odds in this.
RemarksForm should stack up well in the future
ResultsRace DividendsWin 2 $ 1.70Place1 2 $ 1.10Place2 11 $ 3.30Place3 8 $ 1.90Quinella 2:11 $ 10.20Trifecta 2:11:8 $ 84.10First4 2:11:8:7 $ 326.70
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's2, 4, 6, 7, 8RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 3 - SUMMERSET ON THE COAST PREMIERTime: 2:03 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top PickThe 'Best Each Way'5 Speed Call F: 16024B(5) W(58.5)( J- Rebecca Goldsbury )( T- Chrissy Bambry )Hasn't done much wrong this season and could add some value here. Drawn well enough and we're liking the odds on offer.Main Danger1 Bruno Stars F: X0602B(10) W(60)( T- Craig Ivil )PlacedDividend : $2.10Much better effort when second last time out. Big weight and wide draw, but there are no superstars to beat in this race.Next Best7 La Phyta F: 24X13B(7) W(57)( J- Jasmine Fawcett )( T- Mark Goodwin )Got the job done nicely fresh up and it backed that up with a solid placing. Gets 1kg off its back so consider.Include in Multis11 All In Stitches F: 0X946B(8) W(56)( J- Madan Singh )WonDividends : $7.00 $1.70Usually needs a few runs to get back to its best form. Strikes an even field and it could take advantage.Longer Odds3 Zac Brown F: 82877B(2) W(59.5)( T- Stephen Nickalls )PlacedDividend : $3.10Could battle away and run a nice race.
RemarksEven betting field
ResultsRace DividendsWin 11 $ 7.00Place1 11 $ 1.70Place2 3 $ 3.10Place3 1 $ 2.10Quinella 3:11 $ 31.80Trifecta 11:3:1 $ 327.40First4 11:3:1:12 $ 1201.40Trifecta - Selected!
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 3, 5, 7, 11RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 4 - PAUL IRELAND DIGGER HIRE PREMIERTime: 2:38 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick4 Motivation F: 32481B(6) W(58.5)( T- John Bary )PlacedDividend : $1.50Really hit the line impressively to score last start. Could be a sign of things to come and this track should suit. Big chance.Main Danger9 Belle Plaisir F: 141B(3) W(55)( T- Lucy Tanner )Has more promise than many of these. Looked good winning two of its three starts and the light weight is ideal. Interesting runner.Next Best7 Harbourside F: 217X0B(4) W(57.5)( T- Tony Pike )Needed the freshener so it could pay to overlook that run. Showed good form last season so punters should go on that.Include in Multis1 Tellyawhat F: 61333B(8) W(59)( J- Jonathan Riddell )( T- Allan Sharrock )Consistent type which has been producing good runs this time in. Does carry the big weight but it's capable of carrying it to victory.Longer Odds8 Magico F: 100X8B(1) W(57)( J- Charlotte O'Beirne )( T- Benner/Wynyard )Inside draw and apprentice claim. Nice odds on offer.
RemarksAnother cracking field with a very even market
ResultsRace DividendsWin 3 $ 14.00Place1 3 $ 3.50Place2 6 $ 2.90Place3 4 $ 1.50Quinella 3:6 $ 43.70Trifecta 3:6:4 $ 699.40First4 3:6:4:9 $ 3064.10Double 11/3 $ 45.50
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 4, 7, 8, 9RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 5 - FASTTRACK INSURANCE - LEVIN STAKESTime: 3:13 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick1 Ferrando F: 283X2B(8) W(60)( T- TeamRogerson )Had its chance last start but there was good merit in the placing. Big weight but owns loads of ability and has the class edge on this field.Main Danger2 Rock 'N' Affair F: 965X1B(6) W(53)PlacedDividend : $1.00Might have gone to another level after winning fresh up. Has always had ability and it has experience on this track. Will test the favourite.Next Best6 Satu Lagi F: 13X24B(7) W(53)( J- Darryl Bradley )( T- Patrick Campbell )Should be better for having two runs back from a spell. Handles all track conditions so the weather won't worry it. SHouldn't be far off them.Include in Multis3 Princess Amelie F: 8X113B(9) W(53)Scored back-to-back wins to kick off its season. Handy effort last start and there are many more wins to come. Right in this.Longer Odds9 She's A Goddess F: 100X2B(2) W(53)( J- Cameron Lammas )( T- Moroney/Gerard )Nice enough run last start to consider at odds.
RemarksThere are some slick sprinters involved here
ResultsRace DividendsWin 7 $ 9.40Place1 7 $ 2.00Place2 8 $ 5.80Place3 2 $ 1.00Quinella 7:8 $ 117.70
Betting SuggestionsQuaddiesR5 (1) Ferrando(2) Rock 'N' AffairR6 (2) Terra Sancta(9) Mohaka (11) GerdaR7 (2) Scorpz(3) Shenanigans (11) Chiaretta (12) SiracusaR8 (4) That's Incranibull(6) Bellissimo (7) Du'bluesQuaddies % to a $20 stake:
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 2, 3, 6, 9RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 6 - LEVIN TAB & SPORTS BAR PREMIERTime: 3:48 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top PickThe 'Day's Best'2 Terra Sancta F: 668X8B(1) W(59.5)( T- Tony Pike )Was always going to need the run last time out. Only has improvement to come and the odds on offer are generous.Main Danger11 Gerda F: 216X9B(4) W(56)( T- Emma Davies )PlacedDividend : $2.70Another runner which will improve nicely. Runs at each-way odds and it looked good last season. Chance on that.Next Best9 Mohaka F: 23722B(7) W(57)( T- Lowry/Cullen )Four placings from its last five starts. Another runner at nice odds and it could turn consistent form into winning form.Include in Multis4 The Rippa F: 256X6B(9) W(59)Not far off producing a good effort to score. Drifting in the betting but it shouldn't be overlooked. Chance.Longer Odds8 Lincoln Green F: 170X1B(8) W(57.5)Last start winner with upside. Consider.
RemarksVery loose favourite which equals good value
ResultsRace DividendsWin 6 $ 7.70Place1 6 $ 2.50Place2 12 $ 3.00Place3 11 $ 2.70Quinella 6:12 $ 35.40Trifecta 6:12:11 $ 462.40First4 6:12:11:1 $ 12509.30Double 7/6 $ 39.20
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's2, 4, 8, 9, 11RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 7 - LUCIA VALENTINA WELLINGTON STAKESTime: 4:25 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick11 Chiaretta F: 2X15B(6) W(54.5)( J- Danielle Johnson )( T- Stephen Marsh )Didn't lose any admirers when running fifth last start. Looked good prior to that and the weight helps. Should be going close here.Main Danger12 Siracusa F: 41B(2) W(54.5)( T- Ramsay/Ritchie )Liked the way it scored with authority last time out. Drawn well and it could make the progression to stakes winner in a quick time.Next Best3 Shenanigans F: 1B(8) W(56.5)( T- James/Wellwood )PlacedDividend : $1.90Shouldn't be worried about the rise in distance after a good debut win at Avondale. Tricky draw but only needs luck.Include in Multis2 Scorpz F: 57631B(4) W(56.5)( T- Stephen Marsh )WonDividends : $6.00 $2.30Scored on the quick back up last start. Fitter runner now and it could go back-to-back. Has stakes-winning claims.Longer Odds9 Tibetan F: 52B(5) W(56.5)( J- Vinnie Colgan )( T- Andrew Campbell )PlacedDividend : $3.20Tough race to win but it has upside at nice odds.
RemarksQuality field for a quality race
ResultsRace DividendsWin 2 $ 6.00Place1 2 $ 2.30Place2 3 $ 1.90Place3 9 $ 3.20Quinella 2:3 $ 29.00Trifecta 2:3:9 $ 396.40First4 2:3:9:12 $ 2222.80Trifecta - Selected!First 4 - Selected!
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's2, 3, 9, 11, 12RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 8 - UZABUS AND COACHES PREMIERTime: 4:59 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick4 That's Incranibull F: 314XB(1) W(59)( T- Emma Davies )Good win two back and it has been around some nice types. Inside draw is ideal and it could create some interest.Main Danger6 Bellissimo F: 9X752B(4) W(58)( J- Holly Andrew )( T- Brian Marriott )Improving with every run this season and there has been a stack of money come for it. Good chance based on its last-start placing.Next Best7 Du'blues F: 39X82B(3) W(57.5)( T- Ashley Meadows )Loomed to win last start out but had to settle for second. Drawn well and its best form would take it close. Include.Include in Multis5 Credit Manager F: 321X6B(10) W(58.5)( J- Temyia Taiaroa )WonDividends : $5.50 $2.20Will need a good ride from the 4kg apprentice. Not an ideal rider for this race, but it has good enough form to win.Longer Odds8 Cover Drive F: X3493B(6) W(57.5)( T- Kevin Myers )Could hit punters for six at nice odds.
RemarksNice race to close the card with
ResultsRace DividendsWin 5 $ 5.50Place1 5 $ 2.20Place2 3 $ 3.00Place3 10 $ 4.50Quinella 3:5 $ 31.30Trifecta 5:3:10 $ 592.80First4 5:3:10:1 $ 4123.10
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's4, 5, 6, 7, 8RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%