Best "Each Way"
- Race 1 - FASTTRACK INSURANCE $5K STAKE TOP UP MAIDENTime: 11:57 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick13 Showmethebubbles F: 508X5B(6) W(56.5)( J- Leah Hemi )( T- Janelle Millar )Resumed with a fifth and it should derive good benefit from that. Has been specked in the betting and that's a good sign.Main Danger17 Lavaglo F: 5B(12) W(55)( J- Mick Dee )( T- Daniel Miller )WonDividends : $7.30 $2.70Drawn deep but that was a fair effort to finish fifth on debut. Nice weight on the back and is worth sticking with.Next Best12 Tormund F: 7X0B(11) W(57)( J- Ryan Elliot )PlacedDividend : $3.10Hasn't quite shown its best to date but the ability appears to be there. Well backed to win.Include in Multis5 Hibachi F: 505B(14) W(58.5)( T- Neill Ridley )Hasn't been too far away in some two runs. Drawn wide but it could settle wide and slingshot them late.Longer Odds6 Roullette F: 02979B(7) W(58.5)( J- Kin Kwo )( T- Michael Osborne )Chance at odds.
RemarksLoose favourite in the first
ResultsRace DividendsWin 17 $ 7.30Place1 17 $ 2.70Place2 10 $ 5.10Place3 12 $ 3.10Quinella 10:17 $ 97.00Trifecta 17:10:12 $ 1546.00First4 17:10:12:5 $ 3425.10
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's5, 6, 12, 13, 17RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 2 - CHAMPION FLOUR PREMIERTime: 12:34 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick6 Sitarist F: 67041B(2) W(53)Another Day 1 winner which is more than capable of backing up. Gets into this race nicely with 53kg on the back. Goes close based on that.Main Danger2 Kaharau F: 01140B(7) W(56.5)( J- Rohan Mudhoo )( T- Rae/Williams-Tuhoro )WonDividends : $3.60 $2.20Its last couple have been only fair but it looked good prior to that. Gets weight off its back and it could turn its form around on this track.Next Best1 Overtheriver F: 63X39B(1) W(60)( J- Danielle Hirini )Far too good to be ruled out here. Owns good form on this track and will get every chance off the inside draw. Each-way odds.Include in Multis3 Lochan Ora F: 41410B(3) W(53.5)( J- Kin Kwo )( T- K & A Tyler )Always a chance, despite some inconsistent efforts of late. Nice odds on offer.Longer Odds8 Lorde Have Mercy F: 09X93B(5) W(53)( T- John Wheeler )Better run for third last start so consider here.
RemarksSome quality types featuring
ResultsRace DividendsWin 2 $ 3.60Place1 2 $ 2.20Place2 4 $ 2.80Quinella 2:4 $ 13.40Trifecta 2:4:6 $ 57.70First4 2:4:6:8 $ 256.00
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 2, 3, 6, 8RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 3 - ROMANO'S PIZZAS PREMIER MAIDENTime: 1:09 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top PickThe 'Best Each Way'1 The Garrison F: X355XB(5) W(58.5)( J- Matthew Cameron )( T- Wayne Hillis )Three good effots last campaign and there's little wrong with that form. Going to break maiden grades soon and it could come here.Main Danger7 Golden Harvest F:B(10) W(57)On debut for the Pitman stable. Has looked the goods at the trials and the in-form Sam Weatherley rides. Likely to run close.Next Best16 Touchabeel F: 53X86B(8) W(55)A touch disappointing to date but you can see the ability is there. Drawn to get a drag into the race and kick home strongly.Include in Multis4 Alonzo F: 3270XB(2) W(58.5)Not quite as fast as its namesake, but it showed ability when placing in consecutive races last time in. Nicely drawn.Longer Odds6 Khitan Warrior F: X34X5B(9) W(57)( T- Lance Robinson )Good enough to beat this field. Odds on offer are good.
RemarksMaximum field = maximum value
ResultsRace DividendsWin 17 $ 16.70Place1 17 $ 4.80Place2 15 $ 12.60Place3 9 $ 8.00Quinella 15:17 $ 378.20Trifecta 17:15:9 $ 13354.10First4 17:15:9:13 $ 4653.20
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 4, 6, 7, 16RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 4 - BIDFOOD BUTCHERY PREMIER MAIDENTime: 1:44 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick1 Capodanno F: 2222B(12) W(58.5)( T- Terri Rae )WonDividends : $2.10 $1.40No luck with the barrier draw but it chased a good one home on Saturday. Four starts for four second placings. Will win a race soon.Main Danger18 Can I Get An Amen F:B(21)Couple of handy seconds coming into this. Should enjoy the bigger track and the barrier draw is ideal. Should be around the mark.Next Best7 Vineyard McPhee F: 2B(1) W(58.5)( T- Chris Rauhihi )Big run for second on debut and it should mature into a nice type. Inside draw is interesting, but it should go well. Nice odds on offer.Include in Multis2 Tubthumping F: 32X72B(5) W(58.5)( J- Samantha Collett )( T- Jaimee-Lee Lupton )Yet to knock them down but it's only a matter of time. Drawn very nicely and a win wouldn't surprise many.Longer Odds4 Five Princes F: 57432B(11) W(58.5)( T- Centaine Spittles )Getting better with every run and shouldn't be too far away. Upset chance.
RemarksAnother maiden but it's another huge field
ResultsRace DividendsWin 1 $ 2.10Place1 1 $ 1.40Place2 3 $ 3.80Place3 5 $ 4.50Quinella 1:3 $ 14.90Trifecta 1:3:5 $ 202.30First4 1:3:5:10 $ 3332.70
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 2, 4, 7, 18RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 5 - NZB READY TO RUN SALE PREMIERTime: 2:19 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick3 Savvy Lad F: 221B(7) W(57.5)WonDividends : $2.00 $1.00Couldn't have been any more impressive last time out. Killed them and a repeat could be on the cards, despite rising in grade.Main Danger1 Miss Federer F: 1X218B(2) W(58.5)PlacedDividend : $1.50Speedy type which didn't fire in the run home last start. However, it has good pace and looked much better winning prior to that.Next Best4 Live Drama F: 1X64B(1) W(55.5)( J- Terry Moseley )( T- Lance Robinson )Impressive winner on debut and getting the inside draw won't be an issue. Better run last start so consider here.Include in Multis2 El Gladiador F: X6239B(8) W(57.5)PlacedDividend : $3.50Always a chance and it doesn't need to improve too much to take this out. Consider.Longer Odds6 Sanctify F: X2901B(6) W(55.5)Chance to go back-to-back.
RemarksSome exciting sprinters in this
ResultsRace DividendsWin 3 $ 2.00Place1 3 $ 1.00Place2 1 $ 1.50Place3 2 $ 3.50Quinella 1:3 $ 2.90Trifecta 3:1:2 $ 26.30First4 3:1:2:8 $ 272.60Double 1+/3+ $ 4.30Trifecta - Selected!
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 2, 3, 4, 6RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 6 - VALACHI DOWNS CANTERBURY BREEDERS STAKES (G3)Time: 2:53 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick2 Emily Margaret F: 12X73B(10) W(56)( J- Robert Hannam )( T- K & P Hughes )Worked into the race nicely for third last start and that bodes well for this run. Gets back so wouldn't be worried about the wide draw.Main Danger1 Kiwi Ida F: X2217B(12) W(56)PlacedDividend : $1.70Classy type which didn't fire last start, but should find this easier. Best-backed runner to win and it will be finishing off nicely.Next Best3 Tinkalicious F: 3X712B(16) W(55)( T- Janelle Millar )Needs to overcome the draw but certainly has the ability to do so. Another well-backed runner which just needs some luck in running.Include in Multis5 Livin' On A Prayer F: 8X042B(5) W(55)( J- Ryoya Kozaki )( T- Wayne Hillis )If it gets a good ride, it's halfway there. Much better run for second last start and there's nothing wrong with that form.Longer OddsThe 'Best Roughie'11 Belle Fascino F: X1861B(1) W(55)( J- Samantha Wynne )( T- Stephen Marsh )PlacedDividend : $5.40Form runner with two wins already this campaign. Right in this.
RemarksAll of the money at the top of the book
ResultsRace DividendsWin 6 $ 34.90Place1 6 $ 7.60Place2 11 $ 5.40Place3 1 $ 1.70Quinella 6:11 $ 353.60Trifecta 6:11:1 $ 2917.60First4 6:11:1:4 $ 6738.80
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 2, 3, 5, 11RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 7 - HALLS REFRIGERATED TRANSPORT PREMIERTime: 3:29 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick2 Torre Del Greco F: 34281B(9) W(57.5)WonDividends : $4.60 $1.80Has ability and showed that when winning last time out. Gets in well with the claim and only needs some luck from barrier 10.Main Danger4 Upperhand F: 16833B(2) W(57.5)( J- Jacob Lowry )( T- Brian Court )PlacedDividend : $1.70Back-to-back placings coming into this. Should strip fitter for this and getting an inside draw is ideal. Big chance.Next Best1 Just Push Play F: 21238B(7) W(59)( J- Zubair Bholah )( T- Steve Tyler )Was very consistent until running eighth last time out. Form prior was easily good enough to take this out. Don't leave out.Include in Multis3 Carson River F: 6114XB(5) W(57.5)( J- Kavish Chowdhoory )Nice type in the making. Good enough to win back-to-back races last time in work. Right in this with the claim.Longer Odds5 Xcuses Xcuses F: 1X750B(4) W(57)( T- John Blackadder )PlacedDividend : $3.10Looks a chance at improving its form.
RemarksNot much covering this field top to bottom
ResultsRace DividendsWin 2 $ 4.60Place1 2 $ 1.80Place2 5 $ 3.10Place3 4 $ 1.70Quinella 2:5 $ 31.80Trifecta 2:5:4 $ 274.60First4 2:5:4:9 $ 1688.40Double 6/2 $ 94.90Trifecta - Selected!
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 2, 3, 4, 5RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 8 - LINDAUER STEWARDS STAKES HANDICAP (G3)Time: 4:04 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top PickThe 'Day's Best'6 Sensei F: 130X1B(10) W(56)PlacedDividend : $1.30Returned to form of old on Saturday. Blew them away in a slick time and there's no reason why it won't bounce back. Still at nice odds.Main Danger9 Morweka F: 13X11B(13) W(53)( T- Terri Rae )Continues to run well and it's tough to discount that form. Drawn wide but that could actually help. Could push the favourite close.Next Best3 Prince Oz F: 2X312B(12) W(56.5)( J- Terry Moseley )( T- Neill Ridley )Might be able to sit back and soak up the early speed. Nothing wrong with its form and punters are getting good odds. Stick with it.Include in Multis16 Sheezallmine F: 7X102B(1) W(53)( J- Mick Dee )( T- Daniel Miller )WonDividends : $9.80 $2.80Lost no admirers when running second on the first day. Gets in light once again and the inside draw is ideal. Generous odds.Longer Odds12 Killarney F: 7X374B(14) W(53)Solid last start. Upset claims.
RemarksIt's going to be a good race
ResultsRace DividendsWin 16 $ 9.80Place1 16 $ 2.80Place2 6 $ 1.30Place3 15 $ 4.80Quinella 6:16 $ 10.50Trifecta 16:6:15 $ 374.90First4 16:6:15:12 $ 6977.60
Betting SuggestionsQuaddiesR8 (6) Sensei(9) MorwekaR9 (1) Leaderboard(4) Ripcord (9) Bridget TownR10 (1) Shadows Cast(3) True Enough (9) Sacred DayR11 (1) Mondorani(4) Verses (6) Vencedora (8) Red River RockQuaddies % to a $20 stake: 45
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's3, 6, 9, 12, 16RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 9 - WUHAN JOCKEY CLUB TROPHY PREMIERTime: 4:39 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick1 Leaderboard F: 31X41B(5) W(59)( J- Troy Harris )( T- Jamie Richards )WonDividends : $2.40 $1.30Hit top gear last start and anything close sees it winning again. Has been the best-backed runner in the field, so put on top with confidence.Main Danger4 Ripcord F: 14783B(2) W(58.5)Backed and beaten a couple of times this season. Made good ground last time out, so we're prepared to allow it another chance.Next Best9 Bridget Town F: 25133B(4) W(57)( J- Corey Campbell )( T- Thelma Foley )Always a chance in races like this. Worth including at the nice quote from bookmakers.Include in Multis2 To Love You F: 11774B(6) W(58.5)( J- Kavish Chowdhoory )( T- Danny Frye )PlacedDividend : $2.50Will appreciate the weight coming off its back. Scored back-to-back wins earlier and that form would take it close.Longer Odds6 Smiling Assassin F: 99768B(3) W(58.5)Capable of turning its form around. Jockey helps.
RemarksShould be a competitive affair
ResultsRace DividendsWin 1 $ 2.40Place1 1 $ 1.30Place2 11 $ 2.80Place3 2 $ 2.50Quinella 1:11 $ 16.60Trifecta 1:11:2 $ 137.10First4 1:11:2:10 $ 761.40
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 2, 4, 6, 9RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 10 - 15TH COUPLAND'S BAKERIES MILE (G2)Time: 5:14 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick1 Shadows Cast F: 2X451B(13) W(59)( J- Jason Waddell )( T- Mark Oulaghan )Coped with the big weight last start when winning stylishly. Every chance to crossing the field, sitting on the pace and kicking strongly.Main Danger3 True Enough F: 23X13B(6) W(54)( J- Matthew Cameron )( T- Baker/Forsman )WonDividends : $4.00 $1.70Big bets coming for this runner, which will likely run as favourite. Nice run for third last start and this level of opposition suits. Big chance.Next Best9 Sacred Day F: 311X3B(11) W(52)( J- Ryan Elliot )( T- Tony Pike )PlacedDividend : $2.50Classy type which worked through its gears nicely when third last time out. Lovely weight of 52kg and that's a positive.Include in Multis10 Secret Allure F: X8318B(1) W(52)( T- Lisa Latta )Disappointing last start but it was a funny day for results. Go on form prior, which was very good. Nice odds.Longer Odds13 Vigor Winner F: 09196B(12) W(52)( J- Samantha Collett )( T- Lauren Brennan )PlacedDividend : $2.40Owns ability and has blowout potential.
RemarksFeature race on the card and it's a quality field
ResultsRace DividendsWin 3 $ 4.00Place1 3 $ 1.70Place2 13 $ 2.40Place3 9 $ 2.50Quinella 3:13 $ 17.10Trifecta 3:13:9 $ 197.30First4 3:13:9:4 $ 4419.00Trifecta - Selected!
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 3, 9, 10, 13RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 11 - AMICUS INSURANCE BROKERS PREMIERTime: 5:49 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick1 Mondorani F: 65562B(2) W(60)PlacedDividend : $1.40Big run for second last start and the claim helps. Should be awfully tough to handle here and be right in the mix.Main Danger6 Vencedora F: 90X02B(7) W(58)( J- Jason Waddell )( T- John Wheeler )PlacedDividend : $2.00Returned to good form when running second last time out. Likely to kick on with it now and be right around the mark.Next Best8 Red River Rock F: X0026B(10) W(56.5)Doesn't win all that often but should be considered. Just needs a nice drag into the race to show its best. That could come here.Include in Multis4 Verses F: 58132B(5) W(59)( J- Rohan Mudhoo )( T- Jackie Burrows )Consistent type which could add some value. Gets 3kg coming off its back and the odds are appealing. Include for value.Longer Odds9 Jildi Jildi F: 61605B(13) W(56)( T- Sarah Haisma )Always has upset claims.
RemarksBig field in the last
ResultsRace DividendsWin 14 $ 22.70Place1 14 $ 4.50Place2 1 $ 1.40Place3 6 $ 2.00Quinella 1:14 $ 31.10Trifecta 14:1:6 $ 449.40First4 14:1:6:8 $ 1896.70
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 4, 6, 8, 9RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%