Best "Each Way"
- Race 1 - KB CONTRACTING MDN 1400Time: 12:41 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top PickThe 'Day's Best'3 Buck Shellfish F: 3X02B(4) W(57)( T- Sabin Kirkland )PlacedDividend : $1.50Good on debut in Listed 2 year old race. Disappointing fresh up but was excellent in defeat last time will take some beating in the firstMain Danger7 Reliable Belle F: 58X25B(8) W(56.5)( J- Doni Prastiyou )Good fresh up but was only fair last time when expected to win. Third up and will run a top race.Next Best11 Direct Flight F: 32B(3) W(55)Both runs in career have been excellent. Improved from debut run and will improve again.Include in Multis4 Poniard F: 92B(2) W(57)( T- Steven Prince )Didn’t get all the luck on debut. Good last start and should run well.Longer Odds1 Macron F: 306B(12) W(58.5)( T- Barbara Verlinden )WonDividends : $17.50 $4.50Good third on debut. Unlucky last start and looks a chance at odds.
RemarksGood betting field to start the day
ResultsRace DividendsWin 1 $ 17.50Place1 1 $ 4.50Place2 3 $ 1.50Place3 6 $ 4.10Quinella 1:3 $ 26.20Trifecta 1:3:6 $ 860.80First4 1:3:6:12 $ 3648.60
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 3, 4, 7, 11RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 2 - TERRY KENNEDY 2 & 3 YO 1200Time: 1:16 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick5 Burgundy Rose F: 2X212B(3) W(55.5)( T- Jamie Richards )WonDividends : $1.90 $1.10Brought down to win Stakes race. Dominant winner two back. Good at Awapuni last start and trialed nicely to prepare.Main Danger7 Tears Of An Angel F: 1B(1) W(55.5)PlacedDividend : $1.60Nice winner on debut who was good at the trials since.Next Best6 Live Drama F: 1X646B(5) W(55.5)( T- Lance Robinson )PlacedDividend : $2.20All three runs this prep have been good. Unlucky during Cup week and looks a chance today.Include in Multis1 El Gladiador F: 62393B(4) W(57.5)( T- J & K Parsons )Has been running good consistent races this prep. Should run well today.Longer Odds8 Intimidate F: X1300B(7) W(55.5)Changed stable since last start. Looked good at the start of her prep
RemarksA good lead up to Gore Guineas
ResultsRace DividendsWin 5 $ 1.90Place1 5 $ 1.10Place2 7 $ 1.60Place3 6 $ 2.20Quinella 5:7 $ 3.70Trifecta 5:7:6 $ 34.30First4 5:7:6:3 $ 109.00Double 1/5+ $ 34.90Trifecta - Selected!
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 5, 6, 7, 8RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 3 - WINGATUI FUNCTION CENTRE R72 2200Time: 1:51 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top PickThe 'Best Each Way'5 Kandari F: 58192B(8) W(58)PlacedDividend : $1.90Won nicely three back. Went very well last time over 1600. Looks a good chance if he runs a strong 2200Main Danger6 Tony Two Chips F: 6X693B(6) W(56.5)( J- Corey Campbell )Very good fresh up. Nice run from the front last time and will be fitter for the last start run.Next Best8 Big Wink F: 05412B(9) W(56)( J- Doni Prastiyou )( T- Kennedy/Furlong )Won maiden well over ground during Cup Week. Nice run last time at Wellington and chance here.Include in Multis3 Standrews Masonic F: 35792B(2) W(59.5)( T- Cheri Trembath )PlacedDividend : $2.50Can run some good races and was good last time.Longer Odds7 Cinto Bay F: 08134B(3) W(56)( T- L & R Didham )Staying mare who has hit form last three runs. Looks an odds runner
RemarksSome decent stayers contesting the third
ResultsRace DividendsWin 11 $ 11.00Place1 11 $ 3.10Place2 5 $ 1.90Place3 3 $ 2.50Quinella 5:11 $ 33.10Trifecta 11:5:3 $ 338.10First4 11:5:3:9 $ 4558.80
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's3, 5, 6, 7, 8RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 4 - SPEIGHT'S R82 1600Time: 2:27 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick5 Summer Monsoon F: 50121B(9) W(56)( T- Jamie Richards )Racing in great form this prep. Won well at Motukarara and Cromwell. Good second at Riccarton during Cup week and looks well placed todayMain Danger4 What's Up Alf F: 54144B(3) W(57)( J- Kin Kwo )Good winning last day Cup Week. Nice run last start and off those runs will go close today.Next Best8 Tobilicious F: X3311B(10) W(55)WonDividends : $3.70 $1.70Has been good winning last two at Ascot. Promising galloper who is a chance if he handles the improved track.Include in Multis10 Pinup Coup F: X5444B(7) W(54)Has been racing well enough without winning and comes in well at the weights.Longer Odds9 Zabay F: 55037B(12) W(54.5)Good run three starts back over 1200. Can run well over 1600 at odds.
RemarksAn open betting race
ResultsRace DividendsWin 8 $ 3.70Place1 8 $ 1.70Place2 6 $ 3.50Place3 7 $ 2.80Quinella 6:8 $ 29.40Trifecta 8:6:7 $ 281.90First4 8:6:7:2 $ 3191.90Double 11/8+ $ 33.50
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's4, 5, 8, 9, 10RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 5 - ALLIED SECURITY R65 1200Time: 3:03 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick1 Deceptio Visus F: 8X513B(11) W(59)( T- Steven Prince )Won very well two starts back. Good third at Riccarton last start and been freshened. Can run well at each way odds.Main Danger5 Plutonium F: 94X63B(3) W(58.5)( J- Rohan Mudhoo )( T- Jim Burns )Been very well supported since market opened. Good when third here last time and looks the main danger.Next Best13 Cabernet F: 447X2B(5) W(56)( J- Corey Campbell )WonDividends : $5.20 $2.10Returned with a good second fresh up. Will be fitter and a chance here.Include in Multis8 Tickets On Her F: 08871B(4) W(58)( J- Kin Kwo )( T- Maurice Forde )Won well in the higher grade last time and should be a chance today.Longer Odds6 Kerany F: 10X96B(10) W(58)( J- Brett Murray )Has improved off fresh up run with a sixth last start. Drops back in grade and looks a chance at odds.
RemarksFirst leg of the quaddie
ResultsRace DividendsWin 13 $ 5.20Place1 13 $ 2.10Place2 14 $ 3.70Place3 9 $ 2.00Quinella 13:14 $ 28.10Trifecta 13:14:9 $ 280.30First4 13:14:9:1 $ 1313.90
Betting SuggestionsQuaddiesR5 (1) Deceptio Visus(5) Plutonium (13) CabernetR6 (2) Sensei(3) Don CarloR7 (3) Magnify(4) Beneficial (5) Clooney (10) Stella DazeR8 (1) Highly Unlikely(2) Nazare (11) Havana Heights (12) Marquita MissQuaddies % to a $20 stake:
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 5, 6, 8, 13RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 6 - SOUTHERN WIDE REALTY HAZLETT STAKES OPN 1200Time: 3:39 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick2 Sensei F: 30X12B(10) W(59)( J- Chris Johnson )PlacedDividend : $1.40Top win fresh up. Unlucky not to go closer in the Stewards and looks hard to beat today.Main Danger3 Don Carlo F: 22X71B(4) W(57)( T- Michael Daly )Returned off an injury which nearly ended career. Good running last time and can go close here.Next Best6 Morweka F: 3X117B(9) W(53)Put two together very well this prep. Ordinary in Stewards and has trialed since.Include in Multis1 Enzo's Lad F: 00X03B(11) W(60)Dual Telegraph winner who has returned off Royal Ascot and Sha Tin. On track after a good third last timeLonger Odds7 Rocanto F: 42116B(2) W(53)( T- Stephen Marsh )Won some weaker races. Won trial to prepare and looks an odd runner
RemarksFeature sprint with Sensei, Enzo’s Lad and Don Carlo
ResultsRace DividendsWin 12 $ 12.30Place1 12 $ 2.70Place2 9 $ 8.10Place3 2 $ 1.40Quinella 9:12 $ 107.00Trifecta 12:9:2 $ 725.80First4 12:9:2:7 $ 3864.90
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 2, 3, 6, 7RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 7 - WHITE ROBE LODGE R72 1400Time: 4:14 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick4 Beneficial F: 553X2B(8) W(58.5)( T- Ross Beckett )PlacedDividend : $2.70Very honest mare who was unlucky not too win fresh up. Haven’t raced for a while but looks a good winning chance.Main Danger3 Magnify F: 31401B(12) W(59)( J- Chris Johnson )PlacedDividend : $2.20Lead more of the way last time and was strong to the line. I expect him to go forward and could be hard to pass.Next Best5 Clooney F: 20315B(4) W(58.5)( T- B & R Wilson )Won nicely two starts back. Nice run last time. Hasn’t raced for a while but should race competitively.Include in Multis1 Nopele F: X1675B(2) W(59.5)( J- Rahul Beeharry )( T- Jo-Ann Gordon )Won fresh up and has been good making ground since. Chance here at odds.Longer OddsThe 'Best Roughie'10 Stella Daze F: 12462B(13) W(56.5)( J- Rohan Mudhoo )( T- Nicky Lloyd )Been racing in good form all prep. Good second last start at Ascot and will the rain affected track she will go close.
RemarksMany winning chances here
ResultsRace DividendsWin 12 $ 8.10Place1 12 $ 2.80Place2 4 $ 2.70Place3 3 $ 2.20Quinella 4:12 $ 48.20Trifecta 12:4:3 $ 304.60First4 12:4:3:9 $ 4970.50
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 3, 4, 5, 10RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 8 - BEAUMONT DUAL CODE 23RD MARCH 2020 R65 1600Time: 4:52 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick11 Havana Heights F: 20172B(8) W(57)Won maiden well on southern debut. Has been good since and looks a good chance here.Main Danger1 Highly Unlikely F: 0X082B(1) W(59)Unlucky two starts back. Good for second last time and looks ready now third up.Next Best2 Nazare F: 1X054B(13) W(59)( T- Joanne Hillis )All three runs this prep have been good. Improving everytime. Draw only concern but will go back.Include in Multis13 Out Of The Park F: 63021B(3) W(57)( J- Jacob Lowry )( T- Robert Dennis )Took a while to break maiden but did it in great style. Some horses gain confidence and wouldn’t surprise md I’d she was the same and won again.Longer Odds12 Marquita Miss F: 8X136B(9) W(57)Nice fresh up. Good at Riccarton during Cup week. Disappointing last start but the firmer track will only but help chances.
RemarksTough race of end the day
ResultsRace DividendsWin 6 $ 8.00Place1 6 $ 2.40Place2 15 $ 9.00Place3 14 $ 6.00Quinella 6:15 $ 126.60Trifecta 6:15:14 $ 5212.10First4 - $ 0.00Double 12/6 $ 51.70
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 2, 11, 12, 13RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%