Best "Each Way"
- Race 1 - AVONDALE SUNDAY MARKETS MAIDEN 2000Time: 12:55 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick1 Sagunto F: X8064B(6) W(58.5)( J- Shaun McKay )( T- Peter McKay )WonDividends : $1.80 $1.00Much better run last time out when fourth and that form should stack up well. Has been heavily backed and the distance suits.Main Danger2 Charred F: 2X565B(3) W(58.5)( T- Paul Mirabelli )PlacedDividend : $1.30Has been just behind the winners this campaign but has the goods to win. Doesn't have to beat much here and there has been good money on.Next Best3 Etch F: 30X37B(8) W(58.5)( J- Jonathan Riddell )( T- Steven Cole )Good run for third fresh up and it's another well-backed runner. Deserves respect and Etch shouldn't be too far away from them.Include in Multis5 Meant To Be F: 49677B(9) W(58.5)( J- Taiki Yanagida )( T- John Steffert )Gets some weight off its back and an improving apprentice riding in the saddle. Could fire up at a nice price.Longer OddsThe 'Best Roughie'6 Our Star F: 27875B(1) W(56.5)Gets an inside draw and it has shown promise in the past. Chance.
RemarksMost of the money at the top of the book
ResultsRace DividendsWin 1 $ 1.80Place1 1 $ 1.00Place2 2 $ 1.30Place3 4 $ 2.30Quinella 1:2 $ 2.90Trifecta 1:2:4 $ 20.00First4 1:2:4:9 $ 88.00
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 2, 3, 5, 6RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 2 - AUCKLAND ALARMS MAIDEN 1200Time: 1:30 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick5 Enrichment F: 42XB(1) W(57)Looked good running second last start and the recent trial was solid. Looks a touch better than these but the odds are big.Main Danger10 Reiko F:B(4) W(55)WonDividends : $6.10 $1.50Has looked good at the trials and late betting movement will be interesting. Stablemate to the favourite so watch where the money goes.Next Best2 Foo An Songs F: 26X00B(5) W(58.5)( T- Shane Crawford )PlacedDividend : $1.60Hasn't quite some back firing from a spell. However, it did show some talent last season so go on that. Nice odds on offer.Include in Multis1 Dontgiveadam F: 07X0XB(3) W(58.5)( J- Jasmine Fawcett )( T- Peter Lock )PlacedDividend : $2.00Form line doesn't appear any good but there is some ability in there. Gets some weight off its back to help.Longer Odds3 Forgetz F: 06B(8) W(58.5)( J- Jonathan Riddell )( T- J & B Vance )Improvement is expected here. Chance.
RemarksDominating favourite lines up here
ResultsRace DividendsWin 10 $ 6.10Place1 10 $ 1.50Place2 2 $ 1.60Place3 1 $ 2.00Quinella 2:10 $ 22.60Trifecta 10:2:1 $ 158.80First4 10:2:1:5 $ 269.30Trifecta - Selected!First 4 - Selected!
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 2, 3, 5, 10RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 3 - TULLOCH CAFE MAIDEN 1200Time: 2:05 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top PickThe 'Best Each Way'2 O'Charm F: 327XB(10) W(56.5)Not helped by the draw but it has plenty of ability. Placed at its first two starts and they came behind some nice types. Good chance in this.Main Danger4 Showoroses F: 20XB(9) W(56.5)( J- Andrew Calder )( T- Joanne Surgenor )WonDividends : $3.30 $1.30Handy second placing on debut before running poorly last start. Better for the experience and it could come back a better type. Chance.Next Best1 Showbeel F: 55XB(3) W(56.5)PlacedDividend : $1.30Not too far behind in some good races last season. Has been best backed to win and that form looks good for this. Include.Include in Multis12 Star Of Bombay F:B(1) W(56.5)PlacedDividend : $2.10Plenty of experience at the trials and it gets to jump from the inside barrier. Worth including based on that.Longer Odds10 Rockin Robin F: 65X60B(4) W(56.5)( J- Craig Grylls )( T- O'Sullivan/Scott )Better than what it has been showing. Could run a good race at odds.
RemarksSome nice types and it's an even field
ResultsRace DividendsWin 4 $ 3.30Place1 4 $ 1.30Place2 12 $ 2.10Place3 1 $ 1.30Quinella 4:12 $ 10.90Trifecta 4:12:1 $ 60.10First4 4:12:1:2 $ 122.60Trifecta - Selected!First 4 - Selected!
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 2, 4, 10, 12RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 4 - NEXT AVONDALE TRIALS 13 NOVEMBER 1400Time: 2:40 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top PickThe 'Day's Best'8 Birdsong F: 1X0B(3) W(56)WonDividends : $2.20 $1.50Impressive on debut before running poorly in a tough stakes race. Better suited back at this level. Goes on top.Main Danger7 Petrabella F: 187XB(8) W(56.5)( J- Leith Innes )( T- M & K Murdoch )PlacedDividend : $1.50Another debut winner which struggled when rising up in grade. Better-suited here and it only needs luck from the tricky draw.Next Best1 Looks Like F: 7610XB(1) W(59)( T- Raymond Tanner )Did the job nicely two back and getting the inside draw is ideal. Chance to rebound after a disappointing run last start.Include in Multis3 Sacred Charm F: 4X0X9B(5) W(58.5)Better for its recent run. Could push some of these close.Longer Odds5 Holy Loch F: 4X909B(7) W(57.5)( J- Chelsea Burdan )( T- Margaret Falconer )PlacedDividend : $2.10Needs to lift but it could add some value in this race.
RemarksForm out of this race will stack up beautifully this season
ResultsRace DividendsWin 8 $ 2.20Place1 8 $ 1.50Place2 7 $ 1.50Place3 5 $ 2.10Quinella 7:8 $ 4.70Trifecta 8:7:5 $ 56.40First4 8:7:5:9 $ 291.70Treble 10/4/8+ $ 69.30Quaddie 1+/10/4/8+ $ 105.70Trifecta - Selected!
Betting SuggestionsQuaddiesR4 (7) Petrabella(8) BirdsongR5 (1) Mercy Hill(5) PalamedesR6 (2) Marbuzet(12) Shenanigans (13) Sword Of FreedomR7 (1) Rip Em Up(2) Shanqueen (4) Movinonbye (11) SympathiqueQuaddies % to a $20 stake:
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 3, 5, 7, 8RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 5 - JAN SKINNER BIRTHDAY CELEBRATIONS 1600Time: 3:10 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick1 Mercy Hill F: 112X0B(6) W(60)( J- Kavish Chowdhoory )( T- Richard Collett )Looks the one to beat despite running down the track last start. Form prior was very good and anything close sees it winning here.Main Danger5 Palamedes F: 06214B(5) W(54)( J- Ashvin Goindasamy )( T- Ramsay/Ritchie )PlacedDividend : $2.00Experienced type and that could work in its favour here. Gets in with a light weight of 52kg and that's a big pull in the weights.Next Best3 Oratia F: 414X0B(1) W(55.5)WonDividends : $4.00 $1.90Jumping from the inside draw is ideal and it could turn around a recent struggling effort. Has been well-received in the market.Include in Multis2 St Andre F: X0556B(4) W(56)( J- Sam Weatherley )( T- Ross McCarroll )Hasn't been all that far away recently so it could push a few of these close. Chance.Longer Odds8 Moet Molly F: 38489B(2) W(54)( J- Trudy Thornton )( T- Scott Wenn )Could battle away at a big price.
RemarksSmall field with a dominating favourite
ResultsRace DividendsWin 3 $ 4.00Place1 3 $ 1.90Place2 5 $ 2.00Quinella 3:5 $ 7.50Trifecta 3:5:1 $ 24.90First4 3:5:1:2 $ 69.80Double 8+/3 $ 6.70Trifecta - Selected!First 4 - Selected!
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 2, 3, 5, 8RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 6 - WESTBROOK WINES MAIDEN 1400Time: 3:43 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick12 Shenanigans F:B(3) W(57)( J- Ryan Elliot )( T- James/Wellwood )WonDividends : $2.70 $1.50Has looked good at the trials and it could make a winning start to its career. Nicely bred and it should be going close here.Main Danger13 Sword Of Freedom F:B(1) W(57)( T- Lauren Brennan )Another well-performed runner out of the trials. Drawn to get all favours off the inside and there is good confidence with bookmakers.Next Best2 Marbuzet F: 427X6B(4) W(58.5)( T- TeamRogerson )Owning race experience could help against the debutantes. Showed some good form when last in work so it should run well at odds.Include in Multis3 Foodie King F: 9564XB(8) W(58.5)( J- Andrew Calder )( T- Wallace/Cooksley )PlacedDividend : $2.50Showed some promise when last in work and a winning turn won't be far off. Tough field here but keep in mind given the odds on offer.Longer Odds7 Zawadi F:B(2) W(58.5)( J- Trudy Thornton )( T- Denise Jeffcoat )Trial form has been solid and it could cause an upset.
RemarksAppears to be a few nice types in this
ResultsRace DividendsWin 12 $ 2.70Place1 12 $ 1.50Place2 3 $ 2.50Place3 11 $ 3.40Quinella 3:12 $ 13.50Trifecta 12:3:11 $ 158.90First4 12:3:11:14 $ 955.00
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's2, 3, 7, 12, 13RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%
- Race 7 - NZB INSURANCE PEARL SERIES RACE MAIDENTime: 4:18 | Distance: m | Prize $
- Top Pick1 Rip Em Up F: 455X5B(7) W(57.5)( T- Stephen Marsh )WonDividends : $2.40 $1.70Running out of chances but it has more talent than most here. Knocking on the door of a win and this looks an ideal target.Main Danger2 Shanqueen F: 5333XB(2) W(57.5)( J- Leith Innes )( T- P & D Williams )PlacedDividend : $1.80Ended last campaign with three consecutive third placings. Drawn well in barrier two and it should finish close up again.Next Best11 Sympathique F: 9X6B(4) W(56)( J- Craig Grylls )( T- Gibbs/Bradley )Form doesn't appear to be the best but it has obvious talent. Drawn well and there is good money on. That's a good sign.Include in Multis4 Movinonbye F: 4B(1) W(57.5)( J- Rebecca Scott )( T- Rudy Liefting )Went well enough on debut to be considered a winning chance in this. Can't be left out.Longer Odds5 Spelterini F: 64B(6) W(57.5)( J- Chelsea Burdan )( T- Davina Waddell )Improving and it could add some value.
RemarksMany of these will break through soon
ResultsRace DividendsWin 1 $ 2.40Place1 1 $ 1.70Place2 2 $ 1.80Quinella 1:2 $ 2.70Trifecta 1:2:5 $ 27.70First4 1:2:5:11 $ 76.50Double 12+/1+ $ 5.80Trifecta - Selected!First 4 - Selected!
Multi'sBoxed Tri's and FF's1, 2, 4, 5, 11RETURNS - $20 STAKEBoxed Trifecta % Bet = 33%Boxed First Four % Bet = 16%